Ubisoft caves in... surprising no one

Well, that didn't take long.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrHandsss/status/773901439294902272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did they make trump a Templars yet?

Hey, they need all the attention they can get.

they can't handle screenshots of this blowing up on social media with sexist male gaymers and their gaymur culture celebrating objectification of women, so better to remove the source of the evil right away

They'll probably make him a half evil alien like the bad guy from Unity.

Watch them not removing the fully modelled penis in-game. Equality is such a beautiful thing, don't ya think?

Hmm is this pirateable with the nudity intact?

you're completely right actually, I was being pretty fucking gullible and retarded. I mean this couldn't have just gone fucking unnoticed or unquestioned during development, testing etc. And they really did succeed in getting people to talk about it

The game gets released on Nov. 29th, so logically there could be a mod that adds them back in

This was probably the intention from the get go, a fake controversy to stir up attention for their game.

Can they change Wrench face too?

what are you basing your assumption on? when was the last time a triple A game that didn't explicitly allow mods was moddable?

They never said mods aren't explicitly allowed, they said that mods that tamper with online are off-limits and that single-player mods are done at your own risk.

None of this matters with a pirated version

you realise in most cases and pretty much never with triple A garbage games like this one modding isn't as simple as just dropping a .png file and overwriting the old one? them saying they don't outright say no to mods but wont support them is them just trying to sound as positive as possible when saying no to get good PR.

We'll have to wait & see, won't we?

Also, straight from their CoC:

Considering the fact that it's "tolerated", I'd assume that switching out the model for the previous one is possible, but obviously no one knows yet.

if they allow it and if it's possible are two totally different things.

That doesnt surprise me, but how did that get in to begin with, along with the model that has a fully rendered 1 inch penis?

I don't know why they'd make such a big point about it if it's impossible

And, it was actually possible to siwtch out Aiden's model for something else in WD1, which makes me believe something similar to switching out a model will be possible in WD2

There's next to nothing that isn't moddable somehow.

is it just me, or does she looks like literary who?

So conservativism was invented by anicent aliens?

i thought it was supposed to be a blowup doll
so yeah

Post original pic anybody?

I don't remember any mods for the first one

Then again it was so fucking broken and a total ripoff when compared to the demo so why would anyone bother?

WELP SOMEONE WILL JUST MOD IT BACK IN AS THEY PIRATE IT

Here you go
Was gonna pirate it for this
But too bad they fucking removed it
Last time game dev designed actual next textures for genitals that I remember was no more heroes

Wait people still but Ubisoft's games? Haven't they learned anything?

so, how about some screenshots user…

This is laughable

Is that suppose to be a vag and a dick?

I have a feeling that they did it for coverage.

Watchdogs 2 has almost no formal marketing.

Shit, I just realized, they resorted to this because Ubisoft is fucking near dead when it comes to profit, they can't afford normal marketing now.

Pretty sure the elections was its marketing.

Yes.

Whelp, they will close shop soon.

That's a shitty and mirrored texture, not a pussy. Just look at the pattern on the panties

Are you retarded?

It's a puss, but it seems a cavity similar to a pig nose is coming out of where the bush should be

Dead Island done that too.

I don`t know why you would do that, it`s just fucking weird

wow it's fucking nothing. This is 100% viral marketing.
Here I thought we could go a few days without jewish tricks

nvm that was the wrong term but you faggots know what I mean

They probably used base meshes from something like DAS Studio or MakeHuman.

What's the context of this, anyway?

I think it'd be pretty neat if I had a vag and a dick :3

Girls in NMH has barbie doll anatomy.

If you had a both a vagina and a dick and then got yourself pregnant, would that count as incest?

A guy blew up a prostitute and found out that the model looks like this.
Shared this screenshot with psshare and got banned from psn for 15 days.

I just meant the ingame context. I wanted to know if this was a rape scene or not and I guess the answer a yes, but not scripted.

Sony really has a lot of contempt for it's customers. I guess when you figure out your customers are shit-eaters, you can't help but be filled with disgust.

There is no ingame context, the game was made by a studio comprised fully of fat white cunts. Do not expect any rhyme or reason for anything in the game.

That's a guy.
Those are man-boobs.
There's not way that's a "she".

At the very least it's a "it" but not more.

So why does the bagine clip through her panties?
I think is right.

Remember Dead Rising?

Whoever wrote this does not live in the real world.

Is that Jim Sterling's wife?

Fucking wow. That didn't take long.

It's a CYA move by Ubisoft to prevent class action lawsuits over ESRB and social media bans. Make no mistake, SJWs in the company could quote The Vagina Monologues all day long. They might even push for the texture to be reinstated in this cuck game.

the single and only cool thing about this entire shitshow is the anarchy guy with the programmable mask

Where the black womyn at?

needs a before and after

WHOA

According to Evola, yes.

another great game butchered by treehouse and weeaboo sjws

its like Western Devs are trying to out do each other for the ugliest character in a video game.

I still don't understand why ubisoft strawmans everyone they don't like as a Templar when the Templars are the good guys compared to the assassins.

So yeah, if you wanna draw vaginas in your game you should do it.

He is the bad guy in Watch Dogs 2, he wants to make San Francisco Great Again.

do you think they commited ritual mass suicide?

Oh boy who could have guessed.

That thing was still obviously a woman

Was SF ever great or do we have to go back hundreds of years for that?

Stopped reading right there.
Literally shaking.
Imagine being so entrenched in your own views and so out of touch with reality to say that passion and talent don't matter so long as we have "da blacks and muh womyns"

Fucking idiot.

So this whole pic was satire?

I'm sure it was great before they got pozzed and added designated shitting streets

WHAT KIND OF PROSTITUTE DOESN'T SHAVE?

I remember a time when someone like that would be a joke character

I love it when retarded faggots like you project their ignorance of what the human female anatomy looks like onto other people. No, this isn't one of your Japanese rape cartoons. Women don't have distended anuses that poke out at any viewing angle, and they're not poking up against the cunt either. And you can see the clitoris RIGHT THERE. You drew over it.

Virgin losers should kill themselves.

Look at the baboon sitting at the table
Dear lord!

where's the gif from?

The truckstop kind.

Kill yourself virgin liar.

Women are filth. It's as simple as that.

Gamers just need to grow up and learn to appreciate real and modern women.

Somebody post that twitter post where someone mentions current year and the dev agrees

Be nice to Ubi Soft or they will dox you and your Family.

Ever heard of the concept of "angles"?

Identity politics at it's best
>In fact, everything we do is better because we have vaginas and darkies around!

It's because women and their pet niggers know they are superfluous trash no one would be hiring if it wasn't for gender and diversity quotas. It's why they always attempt to purge any community of white and Asian men. If there is no one more competent than you around to make you look bad you can pretend what you do is the best there is.

Should have learned to model cute panties like the Japs. No one wants to look at some gross flesh wound anyway.

Well, looks like I won't be patching this game.

Well, I'm disappointed

White men, black men, Asian men.
White woman, Asian woman, i don't see any black woman tho
All serious or awkward.
Just white wymen
All quirky and nerdyXD

That got to be satire. Diversity mah balls

I don't have the screencap sadly (I hope someone have it), I've got the link to the user who talked about current year twitter.com/MrHandsss/status/773901439294902272 but the dev deleted his reply

I think they banked on Hillary winning, especially with their hilariously Hillary-like Trump standin

They probably got caught working when some sort of HR person came by and told they needed to take a picture, I know I'd be a little upset if I they pulled me away from my work just for a picture.

Probably not doing any legitimate work.

Why don't we start spoiling all the endings of shit games like this, just like we did with fallout back in the day?

Watch Dogs 1 of course, because changing "shitty_shaders = true" to false is modding according to Ubishit.
That said, Dark Souls 1 doesn't allow mods but has them anyway. And Cave Story. Tons of games, probably, don't ask me to list them all.

Need to have the ending first, so some shitlord has to get e review copy, play through this piece of shit, and then tell us first.

I'm pretty sure there's already the ending on youtube. I can't webm it now though, not that we can't just go and search "watchdogs 2 ending/finale".

Only Bethesda seems to have that crucial combination of "hilariously bad game/story" and "army of retards who actually think [insert dev studio here] makes a good game/story". Even a normalfag wouldn't play shit like this for the story.

And it's fucking insulting towards women who actually deserves the jobs too.
And that way the rare specimen of woman that actually knows her stuff and is interested in the field is infantalized and treated differently.
What fucking sexists.

leftism is a mental illness.

someone should ask that faggot what a ladyboy open wound is supposed to look like

Angles don't apply when it's just a flat texture. It's going to look the same from every angle.

It's satire you fucking autists.

Pretty sure leftists hate hackers now since hackers leaked hundreds of thousands of Clinton emails.

(checked)
Does it matter? As long as it pisses off the devs, it doesn't matter whether people who play the thing actually care or not.

(Neofag would probably care too. Pissing them off would be reason enough)

it's out there.
the end of the game is that they expose the steve jobs with a manbun looking motherfucker and he gets arrested.
it barely matters how a watch_dogs game ends – the first one ends like four times. 90% of the game is "here's a npc you hate, you do bitch boy missions for them, then they go away and nothing is resolved, here's another npc you hate…"

those pictures are the actual ubisoft dev teams in those years, though

What's the point, no one cares about the plot in ubishit games as they're all terrible.

I had to.

The emperor is a fucking ghost, go make me some candlesticks.

more fake than OP's heterosexuality

That's a shot specifically only of the women because it was women's day. The studio has male employees.

For fuck's sake, can the gullible fags/CTR shills stay on Holla Forums, would you kindly?

so, what happens to that fat hacker? did sHe get killed or what?

its a shitty mirrored pussy, what are you on about?

ITS ON A THREE DIMENTIONAL MODEL YOU FUCKING CUNT.

Confirmed retard who knows jack shit about 3D.

its a flat texture, so angles still don't apply. retard.

So why aren't you killing yourself? :^)

It's bullshit that they're censoring it, but I'm just going to enjoy Diversity_Dawgs getting fucked.

No they didn't. The Asian chick just didn't have any panty texture. She had barbie doll anatomy. People just learned that if you knock the character down a certain way, you could see up her skirt and there weren't any other textures. No pussy, not even ass cheeks.

The last Metro game (Metro Last Light) was the last game to have actual genital textures, not that greatly done however, and was completely unapologetic about it. How a group of artists fucking should be!

they fired the nigger to get white women.

Shots fired

A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Pa pop yo pussy like this cause yin yang twins in this BEE-AYY-itch
Lil Jon and the East side boys wit me and we all like to see Ass and tities
Now bring yo ass over here hoe and let me see you get low if you want this Thug
Now take it to the floor (to the floor) and if yo ass wanta act you can keep yo
ass where you at

but user they're not real hackers, come on it's 2016

What're you talking about

All this gameplay.

what does wrench look like under the mask?

A mix between Donte, Hanako

fuck, accidentally posted.
A mix of Donte, Hanako, and an Azerbaijan Jew.

Gross

I want gays to get out.

ubi needs to be gulag'd for disgracing transgender hackers like this!

He is not a cuteboy

Sometimes life writes its own poetry.

i though bestiality was illegal in America?
Because that is clearly a pig on the left.

heh