This is the first time April O'Neil is officially portrayed as African-American...

>>>Holla Forums

Even in cartoons niggers are uglier than whites.

Holla Forums might as well kill themselves. There is no salvaging their hobby, yet they still ban you for naming the Jew and laying the blame at the feet of Marxism.

I miss this April.
She helped me through my tough puberty days.

what do they mean by this? turtles have a whole shell

WE

I miss when comics and cartoons gave me a boner. Nowadays everyone is a nigger or some horrible bulldyke.

That is just an awful line. Even the old as fuck comics were less campy.

OH NO NO NO

remember Witchblade?

If you think that's bad wait until you see them skillfully weave stale memes into the dialogue. I wish I could break every single bone in their bodies with a hammer.

He looks like a five year olds nightmare fuel.

Witchblade was TopCow not Marvel

This has CalArt written all over it. That place should get a tactical nuke dropped on it when the maximum number of students and faculty are in attendance.

Same thing. Look at SheHulk here and compare it to the modern garbage.

Do the writers of this garbage have literal brain damage?

Yes, they are liberals.

Comics could use more JoJo posing like this.

so? she's hot

Most of them are "transgender", so yeah.

They could use less niggers too.

That's one ugly nigger dyke.

AWWW user

DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR

Shameful.

Kids look at the shelf in the store and think "Okay, on what issue do I want to be lectured about today?"

He looks ready to take out half of Europe again.

I don't even want to know what happened to that. New Vampirella and Red Sonja almost make me want to cry.

Do kids even watch these new cartoons/buy its merch? I honestly don't know but it makes me wonder if it's not hemorrhaging like the comics industry.

Nope. A few months back retailers told Marvel they would soon stop distributing their comics because they are not worth the paper they are printed on. If you go into a comic book shop today you'll see the comics have been relegated to a far off corner, likely to keep the tumblr mutants out of sight of children and normal costumers, while the centerpiece is taken by trading cards, tabletop and anime stuff.

I know comics are now just for autists who just buy them to say they have them (because tumblrinas don't buy anything, especially if it's shit they bitch about) but I meant cartoon shows like Adventure Time, Steven Jewniverse etc.

I would lick her pussy

You want to lick paper and ink?

t. brainlet cuck who obsesses over kids' entertainment

Have no clue. I sincerely doubt cartoons even make all that much money since CN has been trying to switch to live action since forever. They likely hire some cheap CalArt faggots to make badly drawn garbage and then apply for government grants. There's a reason most of modern Western comics are made in Canada and France.

I saw this cover this when I was 11 and for an entire year it was the absolute best thing I'd ever seen.

I don't get the hate on CalArt? Any explanation?

I always bought those, or cool looking ones with really fucked up gore, anything that looked like total pulp trash. Titties and ripped dudes with swords sell. If I was a kid today and I walked into a comic store, I'd think it was the gayest shit ever.

All you need to know is that CalArt graduates are animals only fit for slaughter.

Pottery.

There is serious negro-worship in entertainment lately.

I don't get the big deal.

Think what you want about anime, that Steven Universe calart shit is a million times worse

A drawing by the creator of Cowboy Bebop done when he was visiting the CN offices was drawn over by an internt with a CalArt degree.

If you wonder why every Western cartoon features deformed, badly drawn and animated noodle people you can blame it squarely on California.

Okay NOW I get why that would make someone angry.

>>>Holla Forums

I feel like everyone that posts about Witchblade whether to praise or mock her, never actually read her comics. Contrary to popular belief, she is not half-naked all the time in the comics (on the contrary, she spends more times with clothes on than like in that pic). She is mostly half-naked in the covers, but nobody ever bothers to look beyond that.

Red Sonja returned to her old outfit now, but Vampirella is still cancerous.

That is because Witchblade wasn't a very good comic. Even The Darkness was better. The Darkness was not a good comic.

I never understood why his powers meant he had to be celibate. hadn't he ever heard about condoms?

Doesn't matter. The female characters looked hot.
Modern comics are badly written and everyone is not human or badly drawn.

He tried a lot of work arounds like creating darkness sex dolls and so on but it never worked out because he was an impulsive idiot and the source of his powers hated him and constantly fucked up his attempts so the powers would move on to his son who it would hopefully have a better working relationship with.

Yes

I have literally never seen this IRL

How many times are they going to remake TMNT, and what is this garbage?

lol mirage april just had a jewfro
so did the movie one

I have. It was technically a mulatto, but let me assure you that it was a perfect blend of the worst things about niggers, women, and nerds.

oh wait, I forgot, we barely have any black people around to begin with

The only ones I've seen were actually autistic.

There is no way even the most retarded executive could look at this and not realize how hilariously bad it is.

I find it hard to believe autistic people can be black

only whites can be autistic

many of our ancestors evolved in the quiet north as hermits or in tiny communities, bad social skills are just hereditary and there is nothing wrong with being autistic

Real autism renders you basically unable to even care for yourself. "High-functioning autism" and Asperger's are meme diagnoses.

1. those are the same thing
2. no they aren't, although I'm sure there is a flux over-diagnosed cases these days

Holy crap. That's so ugly, it can't be an accident. It must be intentionally ugly!

It's all made by faggots so you wouldn't be wrong.
I remember when stuff was made for boys by men who knew what it was to be boys. Now we have transfags creating shit nobody wants for a legacy audience that hasn't quite bled out entirely, but it's nearly there.
Take comfort that soon there will be no market left for them, because the few people left that still buy this shit will kill themselves due to the radically higher rates of suicide among faggots and trannies.

If April winds up being a Yaoi fangirl then that would be the best.

You do realize that american cinema has turned into comics right? Americans absorb their comics in video, now. It's their literature: superhero comics are american literature, all there is to it.

The authors you may consider an exception are really just european immigrants who don't belong.

The original TMNT April was Megan Fox, wtf are they talking about?

you had one job

Capeshit movies are dying too.

Funny enough she's trying to bring the old Powergirl back.

Holla Forumscksmokers deserve everything they get. They deserve it for constantly feeding the beast of Jewish comic books, publishing the same stories week after week with different coats of paint for a century or so at this point. They deserve it for obsessing over children's cartoons and entertainment, refusing to move onto superior art.

They willingly dive headfirst into the gutter and that is where they belong.

What is the story here? Was it some elaborate accident or vandalism or what?

So Raphael is emphasized as the main character, but he’s using tonfa instead of sais. Leonardo has a lightsaber and Michelangelo has the whip from Castlevania. Donatello appears to be some kind of robot that has beem reduced to a hovercraft for the black April O'Neil (I guess her mom was an Irish coalburner?)

Ninja Turtles has been in a garbage state since after the initial show. The original comic was shit. The only good time was in the early 90s when the TV show was campy as fuck and didn’t take itself seriously.

Early 2000s one was cool when I was 7

You must be thinking of cuck/co/. 8/co/ doesn't buy comics and complains constantly about the SocJus nature of the industry.