DRUMPF BTFO!

DRUMPF BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ping pong dubs? kill yourself btw
sage goes in all fields

oh, my mistake, where do i get some of those golf balls?
btw kill yourself

shut up drumpfkins you fucking nazi nigger

Behold the mighty Left. Watch them war.

I can't report fast enough

Same. I need these for reasons.

something salty in the air……. 7 more years

thanks for the platform kike. we love using your tools aginst you

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

I really want those golf balls. 88/88 would play 18 holes with.

Ironic since Trump is as jewy as you could get.

hahaha, here is a dose of reality. glad i could trigger you again fat nigger. i posted the thread the other day about spiting on that dead blm nigger and 20 mins later you posted a thread whinning about how Whites hate niggers. its always good times to fuck with you nigger, please come again.

Your point?

sage

Why is David Koresh holding a pack of windmill golf balls?

I hate reddit.

sage

Anyone have advice for getting into golf? I could totally get into it if I had some of those golf balls.

I want that nigger's shirt in the last pic. It's so retarded I cracked the fuck up.

Buy a mid-range club (6, 7, 8) and a putter. Check garage sales. A good way to start out is by going to the driving range a few times. Also mini golf is great for learning to put. After you start hitting more ball then grass, try playing a round of real golf just for fun. you're still having fun at this point consider taking some classes, to work on form.

Contrary to popular belief, golf isn't very expensive. And for an added bonus, no diversity. Muds hate the outdoors.