"Feminism and diversity are the way of the future." Western game developers, current year + 1

archive.is/pKHFV
archive.is/pKHFV

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/crEcV
pcgamesn.com/swtor/say-hello-old-republics-gay-planet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/crEcV

And yet.. They're still churning out shitty shooters and lowest common denominator cash ins
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.
Mr. Shitface has dug a grave so deep that no amount of SocJus kool-aid would allow him to rise out of it.

That's really surprising. They never said this before

Right? What are they going to do next? Promote gay relations to justify their shit writing?

So 90% white males aged between 16 and 35?

BUT THE FUTURE REFUSED TO NOT CHANGE…

If they understood what representation actually was.. Yes. Since they think representation means "Our team must be at least 50% black and anyone white must be gay, a tranny, or both" they will continue to chase the impossible goal of representing an industry and a community that doesn't exist.

Besides, if we want to talk about global representation, we'd need a hell of a lot more Chinese and Indian characters in games.

We all know what the actual goal is: to dispossess white people on our rightfully conquered planet.

And have their support come from people like Chad from Chad and Roland from Poland?

Yet another bait thread to start politics and call everyone a jew.

Come on, it's 2016.

the mirror's edge villain endorses diversity. really makes you think

This shit is already on the decline and will only continue to disappear in the coming years
THE AGE OF THE RAINBOW HAIRED CUNTS IS OVER

Why not just make mass culture type games. Mass culture generally strives to put ideals that are above ideologies and easily acceptable by anyone, regardless of sex, race, gendee. Heck, that's what games were in the past. The attempt to make video games outside mass culture and within closed circles has brought mostly failure. Few titles were able to draw people in. This just doesn't make sense from a sociological and business persoective. This is purely ideological and will not benefit anyone, even the so called minorities don't benefit from this.

How the fuck can he completely ignore all yellow devs, who make games for yellow people and white weeaboos?

Also, no more orcs, elves, etc.

So EA will continue making shit and Double Fine will continue not making anything and I'll continue to not support either by playing what they release?

What a future it's exactly the same.

Funny, I'm pretty liberal and socially progressive.

But there is one thing more important than religion, race or personal convictions:

MONEY

You make shit that sells. Or you don't eat.

Is that real? Did >she really asked for tips and then after complained about getting them?

Yep, Nihon Falcom.

But I find that lot of people don't even know Japanese games exist.

DIVERSITY IS STRENGHT
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

3dpd is why we are in this situation in the first place. You would never have these problems if they didn't let them in. Always kill a traitor first.

I approve of this

I approve of this

I just looked through >her twitter and couldn't find it (holy shit she posts on twitter a lot). Somebody would have to have an archive link to prove it.

why though

Unfortunately, vaginas are stuck to them

You know I might actually be behind this "we need diverse characters" thing if it was about just giving a game more visual variety in its characters from an artistic standpoint, but these people want just to push a safe and sexless agenda to appease progressives and try to bring and andnudience because they can't keep the ship afloat trying to jew us anymore. We can't just have a black or woman character without it having to "say something".

In short, fuck'em.

*an audience

Fugg

A shitty dev thinks anyone gives a shit about their political stances and ideas.
A good dev uses their few minutes of fame to talk about their games or their mindsets on designing them.

It's like he didn't even read what he said and just made up his mind he was going to be attacked because misogyny. Cept he's a dude.

Because they exist

Then why is Trump president in the future? I mean, come on, it's the upcoming year.

Probably

Trump is the next JFK

Presumably the characters have some kind of role that says something, but the niggers don't want another message other than their own.

Doesn't mansplaining mean you're a man explaining something the woman already knows? These people can't even use their own dumbass words right.

Color me surprised user.

Why is it that the most evil people/companies in gaming are also SJWs?

I meant more "says something about diversity and how you're a racist goy" but yeah.

Because this has worked out well for them so far, right?

I mean, this is why their Call of Duty "killers" are dominating the market and why BioWare is the premiere RPG developer in the industry. Obviously EA is onto something here.

I would be, too. Fresh character design is always needed but nooo. They just had to make it agenda-driven.
What happened to just making cool and well-written characters to tell a story?
Most of the "representation" these progressive virtue signallers make are just tokens with no traits outside of race and gender.
Do you guys think we'll see developers that aren't tainted by SocJus syndrome someday? It'd be nice if the Trump Presidency gave the sane thinkers in our industry some motherfucking spine. More developers speaking up against PC culture would be a goddamn blessing.

reported for MGTOW

Video games, developers, and publishers have been ridiculously political for fucking years.
It is a serious fucking subject, it is VIDEO GAMES, and if you want it to be censored you can leave.

They really havent learned, have they?

No, they've been made by all manner of fuckers from around the world, with a large majority being made in Asia for Asians, and every once in a while they're throw the gaijin a bone. Wrong. You're wrong. What about the e-mails? Can we finally talk about the e-mails? 36,000 e-mails. Are we ready to ignore that? You ought to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I can't tell if this is just some crass and cynical corporate-speak that he memorized in order to give journos shitty canned answers, if he's really sincere, or if this faggot is just spinning an opinion piece and trying to peddle it as fact. I don't buy that you faggots at EA have any idea who your primary demographic is. I think you have a general idea, one that is based on market research and statistical analysis, but you're out of touch with what makes video games good and with your audience. Your games, by themselves, push people away and leave a sour taste in their mouths, and this shit is only exacerbating that problem. Sure, you'll always have a constituent of the population that just doesn't care and will eat whatever you shit out, but the future doesn't bode well for you if you continue down this path, because the number of people who are dissatisfied with your garbage can only grow and grow.
who cares

Who fucking cares. This shit is old already. People get sick of the same old bullshit. Feminism is over, you lost. Deal with it. Samus is not a trans woman, how fucking dare you. You progressive idiots only ever want to stir the pot and start shit. Fuck off.

In other news

you know how it always is
diversity = more niggers

I got a feminist sister. It ain't easy to ignore her and the lies.

Is this bait? No white knighting.

But yeah, the pro-feminism candidate lost this year's presidential election, so how is feminism the future? Even people on the left are dispensing with feminism because they know Bernie Sanders would have beaten Donald Trump. Sanders even came out and said that the Dems lost because the white working class (and really, the working class in general) was not being represented by them. Clinton's argument of being more electable has been proven false.

Feminism is fucking dead, and everyone regardless of political affiliation knows it.

All Trump would have had to do is run ads in the Midwest with Bernie's "If you're white, you don't know what it's like to be poor" line from the debates. Sanders would have been blown out worse than Clinton.

1st rule of conquest: any institution which is not explicitly right wing will become left wing over time

pic related it's me

well, Holla Forums how are you making your own videogames? are you talking about GOOD videogames not giving a fuck who made them?
are you having fun?

Swädë here.

It is also important to explain that the people behind this "Initiative" is "Unionen" one of the biggest white collar unions in the country and without a doubt the biggest union for management "workers".

send help

He was quoting someone else when he said that, though.

Help is on it's way. Just need some time to get Orban.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

when will this shit end?

No, he wasn't.

She needs a bitchslap asap!

I really want to fucking blow Walker's hideous limbs off into chunks one by one.

Marxism is to the right of the current left, true. But its still a shitty roadmap for civilization.

These brainless cultists need to be utterly crushed once and for all.

I'm so sick of retards spewing bullshit about "feminism" and "muh soggy knees" whenever you dare call it out or be mean to some retard just because they're not a male.

I just want to get the fuck away from it for my anger issues.

woah I can't believe I saved a .jpg

I had a different definition where it meant a man explaining anything at all, so you use "mansplaining" to attempt to shut him down.

Reminder.

You can delete your post you silly.

Basically a man isn't allowed to make a woman feel dumb, even if she is.

My biggest worry is that SJWs will give up on college campuses and start worming their way into the government. I swear, if we get Governor Flynt Wu in 20 years, I'm going to pack up my robotic waifu and move to Trump City on Mars.

Requesting this pic with Jotaro on the left and star platinum on the right

Remember the UN article praising SJWs?

Well, those big companies really pissed me off. BUT I'm glad indie developers will make games great again… right? …right?

Mansplaining is just when you're being cool as fuck and/or a supreme gentlemen

Because if they could make good games they'd do that and get money.
Since they can't do that they need something to make themselves look good and virtue signaling is in right now.

Corporate Social Responsibility is a bait and switch tactic.

This isn't your safe space.

But current year died last week.
The canadian? faggot John Oliver said so himself.

Reminder that there are still based devs out there and that the Nips can be just as bad.

Remember that time EA felt that Tortanic didn't have enough gay characters, so they added an entire PLANET OF THE GAYS to the game. That's right, a whole planet! Of gays! Wow so progressive!

lol die

is that planet called uranus

You gotta BELIEVE nigga
there's still hope

I need to see this

pcgamesn.com/swtor/say-hello-old-republics-gay-planet

Reminder that disliking Holla Forums doesn't mean being against gamergate or Trump
Pol are a bunch of tards, but I'm glad Trump got elected.

Holla Forums was right in with us during gamergate though, at least at the start until retards started supporting TFYC and shit like that. alienating Holla Forums when they are our allies and are a bigger userbase atm seems silly,.

I dont have enough reactions for this

IN WHAT FUCKING REALLY DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE

donating to tfyc was Holla Forums's idea to begin with, you utter fucking retard

Oh sure, and I'm glad about that.
But they kinda went off the rail after that, not EVERYTHING has to be about Hitler and jews. Sometimes I just want to talk about shit I like about without someone from pol giving me graphs.

from what i can remember it was anons on Holla Forums worried about muh pr, but it was years ago now.

no it was a Holla Forums prank to piss off sjws somehow by getting a female character of our own design into the contest. Not saying it wasn't dumb, but it was a Holla Forums idea.

No you retarded newfag nigger kike, not your shield and vivian james (and with that the tfyc shit) were Holla Forums's idea. It was only after that that people realized pr shit didn't work. That's when the pr-faggotry got criticized.

I'm not going to click, is it as bad as the title suggests?

the best part is that planet is doomed and everyone is evacuating it only Empire is staying behind trying to mine the dangerous mineral but there are missions to kill off the faggots in some literal gas chamber that also has lava pools.

When your mind is high on Marxism logic goes out the window. To them, and their shit userbase, this is "improving" the game.

These people don't give a shit about the quality of the product, they just care their pet cause/fetish is included in the game.

You mean GG became a haven of tryhard redditors and liberal shitstains that chased out anyone that didn't play along with their demented attempt to cozy up to the leftists.

Vivan was not Holla Forums's scheme, it was Holla Forums, and it was a brilliant idea at that, until resident MUH PR subhumans came along and drank the koolaid and started hounding everyone that didn't want to play along with their clownish attempts to portray themselves as the moderate left.

The not your shield nonsense is where GG went completely off the rails and became one gigantic circlejerk for leftist cucks that got chased out of the hivemind and wanted to get back in.

This is why gamergoy failed.

No, I doubt the two were connected

Sure

Basically TOR didn't have any gay romances in the base game, so they added a bunch of fags to a DLC planet and only to the DLC planet.

This, but don't expect Holla Forumsyps to understand the distinction.

Yes goyim, SJWs are your biggest enemy!
returnofkings.com
go and stay go

And these are the Holla Forums users I hate talking with
Bye

Is that sarcasm?

GG basically neutered themselves with the MUH ETHICS MUH PR nonsense, to the point they weren't willing to go after developers/publishers that advocated leftist shit because it would be "censorship". They spent more time proving the leftists "wrong" than they did doing anything even remotely useful. The left will accuse them of being racist and they'll parade their own pet niggers around and shout how much they crave the black dick. The left will accuse them of being "transphobic" and suddenly everyone will shit on you for pointing out that Brianna Wu is a he.

"GG is only about ethics in game journalism" after all, because, clearly, it's fucking Jim Sterling and the rest of the gibbering Patreon cucks that are pulling the strings. It's them and their e-begging cash reserves that are forcing developers and publishers to cater to the mentally ill.

And now look at them, their main hub of activity is reddit, their chan presence is reduced to one thread on Holla Forums (because all their boards imploded due to typical leftist drama) where the same ten pathetic faggots masturbate each other and scream "GG accomplished its goals" to anyone that points out they did fuckall and accomplished fuckall, conveniently ignoring the downfall of Gawker was due to the fact the dumbfucks managed to piss off one mentally ill faggot with the money to fuck with them.

my point was that there were multiple threads on both boards with the same people involved… it was a collaborative effort of both Holla Forums and Holla Forums at the time.
it's no accident that both boards are the biggest here, or that the userbases have a lot of crossover.
if you think Holla Forums is somehow disconnected from Holla Forums then you're living in delusion.

They should be, but you idiots keep leaking your autism here.

Nigger stop your fucking mental gymnastics.

Wow, that post was pretty fucking gay. You treat this site like it's your own fucking blog. Go back to tumblr, you cunt.

Every board on fullchan is about different Holla Forums hobbies. The userbase is majority Holla Forums.

Oh boy, looks like its time for the D&C shills to shit GG threads up again. Don't buy into this Holla Forums vs Holla Forums bullshit

ofcourse house always win just look how trump changed rhetoric after winning and how he was always friendly to lgbti cliqe

I thought the Holla Forums nazi thing was like an in-joke to offend people and not serious. They aren't actual nazis right?

Holla Forums and Holla Forums.
And it is true that a lot of shit that is currently going on is politicaly motivated in one way or another.
A lot of hobbies, and therefore their respective boards are getting hammered with SJW bullshit for almost 2 years if not longer by now.
So it's kinda normal by now that a lot of discussions sooner or later start to resolve around it.

The mistake Holla Forums makes is thinking that being anti-SJW bullshit means being pro-Holla Forums bullshit.

No of course not.
We are jewish actually but we LARP to scare outsiders.

how to spot a cuckchanner

The mistake you are making is thinking your ilk is welcome here. Centrist "neutrals" are even more vile than the most degenerate Holla Forums abortion.

So >>>/scat/ , >>>/zoo/ , >>>/hypno/ and >>>/abdl/ are Holla Forums hobbies now?

Well, they kinda assume that if you hate SJWs you hate the people who created them intentionally too.

The irony…

I'd say the American portion is just trying to go back to its roots. Can't tell you what the Germans are though, I don't speak the language.

>>>/oven/

Sorry, am I invading your safe space? :^)

Oh look you are a redditor aswell, are you feeling oppressed on Holla Forums Shlomo ?

sad.

i didn't say they were the same, i said that a lot of the userbase is the same and that there is a lot of crossover and collaboration, gg being an example of that.
i'm sorry if this triggers you but Holla Forums had an important role to play in why we are all here.

Trips confirm

All but /scat/ are in the top 50.

Not even surprised.

Was exposing yourself your plan all along?

I post on Holla Forums primary but sometimes visit >>>/zoo/ and >>>/hypno/
A man gotta fap sometimes

You say it like it means something. By the time you get to Holla Forums the place becomes a graveyard. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the only places that see any kind of regular activity.

then we're gonna see a lot of dead, dead companies.

It's gonna be fun, these next 8 years.

Holla Forums has a lot of fringe interests. neither Holla Forums or Holla Forums have any interest in the pedo subculture that was strong here up until recently and is still around.

And dubs for you sir.

Holla Forums is showing interest in your culture with the ping pong pizza investigation, cheer up

DC and Marvel have been bleeding millions for 10+ years and instead of veering off the path they set themselves upon they dig even deeper.

Now you can see their parent companies, WB and Disney, do the same. This equally applies to EA, Ubisoft, Activision, etc. It's not about the money to them, they are willing to take the hit in the wallet to push their propaganda.

The irony…
>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

Trips always tell the truth.

Then other companies will use that opportunity to stab them in the back.

This is a prime opportunity to usurp the monopoly.

This, they have been going in overdrive mode lately and even normalfags are wising up to them. There is hope

sad.

There was this movie called liberty heights which had a scene where a jewish son dressed up as hitler for Halloween and his family got upset. It's was supposed to be about how jews were treated in America but I only saw that scene, which was really funny. If I could I would webm it to go with this.

>>>/reddit/

you cant even read cant you ?

Do you actually see this happening? What does happen is that the newcomers are either already of the same mindset or quickly get subverted into the cult as well.

No crash is going to happen, things will just keep getting progressively more shit, but at a pace just slow enough to get everyone acclimated to it so they won't even notice it is happening.

confirmed for kike from reddit.

Haven't had this sort of salt in a while.

It's kinda nice.

Haven't seen so much cognitive dissonance for a while.
It's kind of nice.

The irony is through the roof though.
It's kinda weird tbh.

Shouldnt you be busy shilling on Holla Forums? What are you doing here?

Why is Holla Forums filled with newfags now?

Hitler has spoken. Now we must reject White women and wank off to superior Made in China cartoons to restore Our Race's honor.

Heil Aryan NEETSoc!

OP, do you have a folder of over 870 instances of industry people and journos saying retarded shit?
I have one that is fairly large but I'm too lazy to number everything.
I do have it further sorted into articles and tweets though.

are you trying to trigger Holla Forums by reposting antisemitic memes from Holla Forums?
i mean there is already a lot of discussion on Holla Forums about trump's jewish connections so this is not having the effect you are intending i think…
you seem to have mindraped by the redpill user.

Women were always a necessary evil for the continuation of the species. Once waifus and iron wombs are a reality we can put them in concentration camps, where they belong.

WB and Disney have millions to burn though.
Marvel and DC are nothing more then idea givers for them to make movies that normalfags will spend mroe then enough money on to make it profitable.
As long as capeshit is still going strong they will support Marvel and DC albeit I can see WB kicking DC should the next 2 big capeshit movies fail as hard as the last ones did

Also, you're the sort of person who'll burn the whole field because of some pests.

If Hillary won, everyone would have lost, including the jew. You are willing to let muslims into this country for wanton slaughter, to give a corrupt warmonger nukes and wartime ability, and you would destroy the whole world to get at certain people when the smart choice that doesn't leave society in ruins is to do it during peacetime instead of sending the world into nuclear war.

You are an absolute retard. Sad.

THERES STILL HOPE FOR VIDYA, THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR THE USA THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR EUROPA
NEVER SAY NEVER EVER

nah that's too much resource investment for dysgenic effects.
the best setup is the simplest one, the one that evolved naturally: the family consisting of a mother, father and their children. gender roles are pretty important and produce effective results, it's what we evolved as after all.

Check /polmeta/, there isn't any at all.
Sure, maybe you can get a thread with tens of replies for a few hours while the mods are sleeping.

This thread looks like shills arguing with other shills.
That, or there are genuine newfags from r/thedonald who think posting on h8chan is le edgy new may-may.
Remember when Holla Forums was against jews?

Europe is gone, cut your losses and move on

So is chess. To remedy it, the chess industry will make all pieces behave and look like black pawns.

kill yourself idiot

The point isn't that they have the money to burn, but that they are actively harming their profit margins for no discernible, logical reason. Disney had no reason to prominently feature a nigger in Star Wars. Niggers aren't a core sci-fi demographic, they don't care about SW, they are poor, and having a nigger main character hurts their ticket sales in big markets like China and India, that aren't shy about their disgust with coons.

Obviously, these corporations are not behaving like standard corporations, putting making a buck on the backburner to push an agenda.

It's a guarantee. Wonder Women and the Justice League are trainwrecks in the making, you need only watch a single trailer of each to tell it's a complete disaster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Source?

Really makes you think.

I consider you very funny, yes. It's good to laugh at yourself.

Seriously?

He's right, though. The United States President is the most powerful man in the world for a reason. Only he can create wars for the Jews' bidding.

Soon you'll see how God Emperor Trump will get rid of the Jews and war, and you'll be put in your place. Then we can have eternal Anime paradise here on Earth, you fucking shill.

Oh no you fucking don't

no shit newfag.

EAT SHIT, ALL THE GLOBALIST KIKES AND MEDIA MOGULS ARE SHITTING THEMSELVES HERE
THEY KNOW THE US WONT SUPPORT THEM ANYMORE
THE RIGHT IS RISING AND THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT
THE EU SHALL FALL

There is no logic in pushing an insane ideology, and multiculturalism only harms the Jew in the long run. The continued existence of Israel depends on Western support, and that support comes from cucked and shamed whites in Europe and servile white Evangelicals in the US.

Make both a minority in their home countries and suddenly all the billions in military aid dry up, Israel doesn't get any protection from the Security Council and Europe and their military hardware are now in the hands of a mudshit majority.

This thread went off the rails responding to Holla Forums bait
The main thing to remember is that libshits are going to double down on hobby killing now, if only in reaction to trump
Just keep NOT buying their fucking games/books/comics/movies/bullshit and eventually they'll learn whose cock they need to suck to stay alive, or else they die hungry

there is a logical plan also muslim armies are not as good as israels, problems are mainly in religion and how it fucks up the chain of command

Holla Forums is fucking garbage. If you go even an inch out of their acceptable content zone, which is nothing but egyptian frog god/occultism/kike gassing, then they ban you for a week. They need to hurry up and admit the truth, which is that they love asian women and would gladly breed their white race out of existence if one would give them a glance.

Don't be silly, you're acting just like the SJWs. I you want the hobby to survive, you have to support any good developer regardless of politics.

Don't be retarded

Sure.

White men are superior. That's why we must spread our genes wherever we can. I fully support this. Conquering and dominating is what we White men have done since the beginning of time, and that's what we must continue to do.

Fuck off, Jew shill.

Post the screencaps again fam

Thank Christ there's hundreds of old games I've yet to play.

Holla Forums claims they want to save the white race but deep inside they know they'd rather make a bunch of hapas.

I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Quantity has a quality all its own.

At one point Egypt was close to breaking Israel. Sure, mudshits have racial disadvantages that make them an inferior opponent on the modern battlefield, but if the leadership is smart enough (like the Egyptians were) to compensate for their subhuman traits they can challenge Israel outright.

Problems are widespread, Islam being the least of them. It starts from the fact that mudshits are clannish and nationalism is a distant concept to them, they are also a stratified society, where officers are not of the same social class as the enlisted men, thus creating friction, then there's the problem of information sharing where one officer will refuse to share what he learned with his peers because such information gives him a bargaining chip.

Then you move onto the fact that Middle Eastern regimes do not trust their military, and with good reason if you look at their history - most, if not all, coups originated from a cadre of officers. What this practically means is that their military is geared more towards quelling internal unrest than waging war against an external foe. Then there's the fact the regimes tend to shuffle officers around to prevent them from establishing a connection with the men and creating their own power base, and also the fact there are always two, or more, separate branches of the military the leadership has competing against each other to keep them off their back.

And that's ignoring the "cultural" (read, racial) inability of the mudshit to grasp modern maneuver warfare.

That being said, without outside support Israel can an will be overwhelmed by numbers alone. They know it too, it's why they have conscription of both men and women.

Agreed, I want less generic "we want the Uncharted/TLoU audience" protagonists and more creative shit. Bayonetta was a fantastic example of doing this correctly. Platinum could have just cloned Dante since their goal was to make their own DMC, but they came up with an entirely distinct character whose design is integral to the gameplay (quad wielding and magic hair), who had a memorable design that has never really been done before, and had creepy looking holy angel enemies to contrast with her all to the tune of spunky pop music.

tl;dr we need more Bayonettas and less Nathan Drakes.

How is this any different then the multitude of webcomics that liberals put out that do the same?

Vidya is worth billions. Even if half the gamers killed themselves right now the market would still be huge.
Since Devs don't ignore politics, I won't either. They want me dead, I won't help pay their bills. If you vote with your wallet for bad products you'll get more of that.

Whoa, careful there. You are making posts on a imageboard just like them now.

Holla Forums mods frequently mass ban and purge users for zero reasons which breaks the global rules and they just sit there and take it like the submissive little beta's they are, its why they gravitate to Fascism too, they need to fulfill their servile instincts.

Fuck off ni/gg/er.

Holla Forums mods are huge faggots, even Holla Forums knows.

New game idea : SJW-geddon. Just walk around in town, GTA-like interface, and viciously end any obnoxious SJW who attempts to dictate your thoughts.

We used to make fun of Tumblr for making shit comics like this and for making arguments against strawmen in their minds like it proved anything, now we actively participate in and create shitty strawmen Tumblr comics.

Using the "you're just like sjw" bullshit means you deserve to be strawmanned
Honestly, you fags expect me to separate creator from content when they literally want me and everyone like me dead. Fuck that.
They hang from lampposts before they get another cent from me

Yeah but they wont do anything about it because their faggots. This is what they like, this is what they want.

So explaining ANYTHING is mansplaining? do women have ANYTHING other than Big Black Cock on their minds?!

This. The two best games that will never be surpassed are Tetris and Pong, games with absolutely no cultural connection whatsoever. In the future mankind will be destroyed and the robot conquerors will still be playing Tetris and Pong day in and day out.

Indie Developers are the way of the future. They are diverse as a whole, but individually and in small groups, they have no mandatory diversity quota to fill, and are thus given the freedom to find sufficient partners to work with and make better games.

Abortions are also a hit topic among women.

No one said don't vote for him, they said he's not the next Hitler. People tried to tell you this because you are going to crash hard from emotionally investing yourself so deep into a man who will inevitably disappoint you.

Is that yanderedev?

(1)
I really smell a jew here

Yes

2nd pic is all there is.
Tim "I said cringy racist shit at GDC" Schafer wants some diversity hires.

The first one however goes on.
He talks about how great Fifa is because of how diverse it is trying to gloss over the element of it being a sports game about the most widely played sport in the world with non-fictional characters in it.

It would make me feel that if I really wanted representation and if there was enough of us we would start our own studio devoted to creating that representation and if our target market existed we would make money.
We wouldn't be too keen on having a group of white people condescendingly hand representation to us.
If I was Asian I would also be worried about what happened to Japan.

How horrible, those disgusting people who supported your business and in many ways are still your core playerbase.

Then why stress diversity if videogames are already so "transcendent"?

It would look a lot more homogeneous if that was true.

Female sure, Faith Connors.
"Harlem Hellfighters" in BF1
Is the Latino lead example Ramirez from MW2?

That just reads like

who are you quoting

>>>Holla Forums comrade

You anons sure do trigger easy. Honestly, you all are the spitting images of feminists.
These are actually comments I have encountered here and on feminists sites, and honestly, it is just pathetic.
Who cares if some shit company wants to make there games more diverse? Video games have ALWAYS been diverse. In fact, some of my favorite video games have many different characters of different races, religions, and sexes.

Just saying.

The leftists do it because even they know niggers are subhuman.

Hence why the cuckolds over at Larian were crying cuck tears when it turned out only 5% of their playerbase is female (and I guarantee you 4% of those 5% were trannies and traps).

And then swiftly proceed to marginalize the very people playing their games and chase after non-existent demographics that are mostly made up of subhumans living well below the poverty line.

Reposting shitposts of you betters I see.

I bet a lot of these faggots would refuse to play Shadow Man because the protagonist is a nigger even though its a great game with a great story and villain.

Wait, you werent serious were you?

Let's not forget about Marlow Briggs

Marxists pls go.

I just don't understand why? If the video game is great, who cares about the main character's race. I guess I'm too tumblr for Holla Forums, and to sexist, racist, and ignorant for ever other gaming site.

Like every other kind of vermin, they are almost impossible to exterminate. Wiser men than us have tried, yet they always crawl back.

Let me indulge your shitposting for a moment.

You're basically arguing that story and context are meaningless in games, so why care about the character's race/gender.

If that is the case, why give a shit about anything at all. Might as well make every asset in the game some brightly colored geometric shape, right?

The only answer is to take your step-father's gun and kill yourself.

They breed in times of prosperity like any other parasite, but humans have already made a few parasites go extinct we just need more awareness of the problem.

dont we have a gamergate thread

you really dont sound like someone who knows what theyre talking about

He should have known better. Holla Forums always bites the hand that attempts to feed them.

Counterargument: the character's race/gender doesn't matter if the person playing the game is for the gameplay and is going to ignore the story/context of the game anyway. For some people that's all that ever matters, or at the very least good gameplay can allow ignoring bad character/story design.

But Holla Forums users don't care about story or context, they see a nigger, they throw a shit fit.

Doesn't matter that Shadow Man is heavily based off of voodoo and nigger mythology among other things, there is a NIGGER as the protagonist what a bunch of cucks amirite?

Imagine being this butt devastated all the time.

Take a step back and try to understand why someone would want to play games like GTA san andreas and shadowman but not watchdogs 2.

That's no counterargument, that's you asspulling. They put the story and characters there for a reason, if they didn't they could have just made everything squares painted in primary colors.

And I need give a shit about the opinions of dumbfucks like you why? Just because you don't care does not mean anyone has to give a shit about your moronic opinions.

Now fuck off.

By all means, substantiate your argument with proof. Or are you saying the outrage at Mafia 3, BF1 and WD2, to name a few recent examples, is unjustified?

They can make games about niggers for niggers, but don't expect me to like or support them. I'm obviously not their target audience, and if they think piss poor coons will make them a profit, they are free to pander to them. I only take offense when they pozz games and then expect me to foot the bill, least they scream RACIST in my direction.

Bravo, cuck, you only had to reach back 17 years to find something to argue with. Next you'll mention San Andreas and promptly run out of steam.

older games always get extra slack

I said story and content are the most important things. Race and gender is completely meaningless to me. If the plot, mechanics, and soundtrack are great, I will play it. I give zero fucks about the graphics too.

And what am I talking about?

Ugh

So what the fuck are you even arguing about? You don't care so neither should we? We're just as bad as the leftists for not acquiescing to their attempts at propaganda? We should pretend to like games that are not made with us as an audience in mind?

What point are you trying to make besides masturbating to your "enlightened neutral" delusions?

Why are you even here? Go back to cuckchan and stay there. No one cares about the race of the protagonist (or says so to avoid a ban), it's paradise. Even better, go to reddit and reap all the upboat shekels for being a good goyim.

Do you think you are brave for expressing a shitty contrarian opinion here?

The answer to that is that the aesthetics of a game are a critical component of its thematic taste.
Doom actually came after Wolfenstein 3d, but everyone remembers Doom more because it was fucking metal, while Wolfenstein's only really iconic bit was MechaHitler.

We all know race-baiting is shitty behavior, but chimping out over having black characters only feeds into that, especially when there's greater retardation going on, like BF1 having every American in the war replaced with the Harlem Hellfighters, or Mafia using the mafia name to describe an organization that's not the fucking mafia.

You are threatened by a different opinion. That's all I was trying to point out user. It's sad. You're sad. Deal with it.

Doesn't mean you have to acknowledge them or that reason if you just want to play a game.

It's an opinion shared by a good portion of Holla Forums.

But keep on keepin' on, user.

"I personally don't care about the character/context/story/whatever." is what 3a850f is trying to say.

Everyone but you is a filthy kike-sucking cuck, amirite?

Go contemplate on where your life is. Maybe it's time to step away.

but thats where you are wrong

nice digits though.

Second one is gross if it's not braided.

So, the race and gender of a character do matter.

How exactly? What they expect is for you to stay quiet and accept it. Silence is consent and apathy is death. They will keep pushing the envelope unless challenged. BF1 is proof of this.

How is that different from from race baiting? You're saying we should argue from a position criticizing historical revisionism? But there was a black mob in Philadelphia and there were niggers fighting in WW1 as a minuscule, insignificant minority. You think they won't use that to shut you up, and by also claiming artistic license?

You don't have an opinion, you're just bitching at everyone else because you don't care and we do.

thats not much of a response. youre talking about nothing. youre aimlessly repeating phrases and sentiments like a junk mail bot

Holla Forums always comes crying to daddy Holla Forums
Expect four more years of this salt folks

I am confident we'll see them in concentration camps by 2050.

tbh i couldnt find qt aryan girls so I had to upload the only ones I had just started my "qtgrills" folder fam

Indie developers were the ones that started a lot of this bullshit in the first place.

Well, yes, but only as far as they are made to matter.
To use a Holla Forums example, Whor isn't bad because it's a female lead, it's bad because the female-ness of the lead has no actual bearing on the role played by Thor, and thus the entire fictional universe must be bent out of shape to make the fact that mjollnir is being wielded by a woman anything but trivial.

Which is why we shouldn't stay quiet and accept it, but to do so effectively we need to have multiple fronts on which to tear apart their game, as in the next line of your response, where instead of the complainers being racist, the defendants are lazy fuckers who can't be bothered to do any research.
I didn't even know there was a black mafia in Philadelphia, got some reading on that?

There is literally nothing wrong with diversity.

half the actual cuteness from actual QTs comes from them being genuinely adorable, shy, easily flustered, and attractive while being modest. That video shows an admittedly pretty girl who is fucking attention whoring by trying as hard as she can to be as cute as possible. That's not cute, that's forced, which reduces any actual cuteness it might have had.

A good example is that video of the russian/polish/czech (i have no idea what country she is from and i dont have the vid) girl sitting on a desk in camo singing a song in a classroom. That is fucking adorable, not this forced youtube "watch me do things and remember to like and subscribe" fishing for attention.

/autism

(((James Brightman)))
Of course. Always.

Right, but it's the slow infiltration of a SJW generation that are getting into positions of power and influence. The only way to shift trends away from Cultural Marxism is to replace them. but that will take a generation or two at least.

I GOT YOU user

Whites make up about 8-9% of the world White males make up just under half of that, and 18-35 less than half of that.

This means that that "targeted" demographic is less than 2% of the world's population. Not a very big market, is it? Are you really surprised to see them BLACKing so many new games? They want those tasty niggerbucks.

The problem is that niggers only play fighting/sports games, so eschewing the white male audience in favor of pandering to shitskins is a surefire way to lose sales

A very small percentage of non whites are in the market. The crushing majority are poor.

you are actually rightbut you broke my heart because that girl is qt as fuk and makes me diamonds

Yes, it is, because it is a shitty token character that only exists to push an agenda and appeal to an audience that does not exist. It's an exercise in masturbation, which is the only kind of writing leftists are capable of delivering.

The core, white, heterosexual male audience did not ask for a female Thor, they did not ask for a nigger Spider-Man, or a nigger Captain America, they have no interest in Batwoman being a dyke, or in obese superheroines with the power of flight.

But do you know why these abortions exist? Because leftists cannot create anything, they can only destroy. They know their ideas don't sell, so they subvert and worm their way into communities like the parasites they are and abuse popular concepts and ideas (made by white and Asian men) to push their agenda, and in the process ruin them.

Oh, you're one of those MUH PR faggots. You're useless, always have been and always will be. You'll keep attempting to moderate until there is nothing left of your message.

Yes, we don't like niggers, yes, we don't want niggers. We're your audience, if you don't like it then fuck off and find a new one, see if they pay for your paycheck.

Niggers being niggers.

Guess them 2% are truly insignificant.

Maybe the world population, but the world simply is not a viable audience, especially since not even half of it has disposable income, let alone enough disposable income for a $60 game.

saved

no

DELETE THIS!

vivian was Holla Forums, donating to tfyc was Holla Forums

That right there is why she is bad, not technically because she's female. user's point was the people don't hate Whor based solely on the fact of her sex, it's that 1) having her be female is completely pointless and adds nothing to the story quality, 2) it exists only to push an agenda, and 3) it exists additionally only to attempt to virtue signal and insult the mysogynists and haters, etc. His point was that if Whor was an actually good character and the faggot authors and artists weren't trying to push propaganda, much fewer people would take issue with it.

and that's fine, but unfortunately our society is at a point where absolutely amazing girls who would otherwise be wife-tier material are getting corrupted by the complete shit that surrounds us. Not to rain on your parade further, but with a video that attention-whorey, I'm sure that chick has been with a dozen chads by now and each successive relationship lasts shorter than the previous one. In order to bring 3dpd back up to real life waifu standards, we need to get rid of all the shit in our society that encourages them to be stupid, vapid, selfish whores. That goes for practically all of western civilization at this point, although I have no idea whether eastern European countries and Russia have the same problems.

But that's the rub, right? They're always looking for ways to grow their audience, and they're being told by bloggers, social media and "journalists" (huffpo/kotaku/salon/etc) that shitskins/women will buy their games if only they pandered to them instead of the disgusting, bigoted white males. BF1, despite shitting all over WW1 and completely re-writing history, is enough of a commercial success to prove that strategy can work, so we're going to see a lot more of that in the coming months.

oh boy am I laffin.
t. slav

But we've been told you guys have lower divorce rates than us Amerilards!

Libcucks pls
This is no longer your era. Diversity is not something you can force, it is something that has to happen naturally. Pandering to people who don't want to play your games over the people who do is just a poor business strategy. The left is currently in the middle of dying. Trying to act in the interest of people who hate you for what you are or the color of your skin is fundamentally unsound. Americans and part of Europe are no longer drinking the kool-aid. We're just not buying what you're selling. What's it going to take for you to just give it up already?

What is a good character supposed to be? I see MUH PR cucks always use this argument and then handwave the explanation away.

Let's be frank, a good female character (in a product targeted at the male demographic) is one that is made to appeal to the male audience. That's the beginning and end of it, everything else about her is of secondary importance.

You don't grow your audience by shitting on the one you currently have, nor do you cannibalize your current lineup to entice a new one, you create new products specifically tailored for the new market.

So was the new Battlefront. And BF1 didn't sell because of niggers, it sold in spite of them. Market a turd enough and it will sell. Also, I guarantee you that 90% of people who bought it are white men.

We will because the kikes are going into overdrive. They are panicking and will try to seal the deal before it is too late.

That sounds good an all, until you take a good hard look at the white birth rate.

Even if we stopped all immigration tomorrow, there's enough of them in every "white" country that we're done, and will be eventually bred out of existence. The future is brown, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Let's get this started.

The reskins failed for the reasons I postulated earlier: the reskinning meant jack shit without the entire point of the capes in question being ignored.

It's less our PR and more their PR.
GG's win condition was never to get Holla Forums into the spotlight or Trump in the White House, it was to get the SJWs who tried to subvert vidya into their propaganda out of vidya, and to keep them out, though President Trump and Holla Forums seem to be doing that job quite well.

If BF1 is the only BLACKED game you can call a success, then I doubt we'll see much more of it since that turd also had the biggest blitz of marketing since evolve.

What is a female character made to appeal to the male demographic supposed to be?

All the more reason to fix shit like disproportionate rates of black crime or teen/single parenthood.

Is that why you clowns kept saying "GG is only about ethics in game journalism"?

Ask Japan, they seem to have a pretty good grasp on this arcane art. Alternatively, do the exact opposite of what BioWare does.

Can't you let them kill eachother until they end themselves?

And by that I hope you mean "Exterminate all niggers", because that's the only way you're ever going to fix it.

you just answered your own question. In order to make Whor a good character (aside from the obvious shit that entails being a competent writer who can write good characters as opposed to a poorly fucking characterized one) she would need to appeal to the mostly white male fanbase. Outside of that, a good character is supposed to be a good character, as in they have development, they grow and/or mature, they have compelling motivations, audience can relate to them, etc. etc.

I'm not a comics fag, but I would have a problem with a female Thor because Thor is a fucking male Nordic god. Thor isn't some mantle or title, he's one specific fucking guy, no matter what any of the comic cucks or SJW 'progressives' attempt to bullshit people with. From what i hear comics were a dying industry before they started getting pozzed, now i cannot even fathom how the fuck anyone is staying afloat anymore outside of movie universes.

that may have been GG's win condition but anyone who seriously cared about the issue should have continued to ask questions even after its hypothetical resolution. GG wanted to remove the symptoms of the disease, but the various antibodies who made up GG should also look beyond that at the organisms and sources of those symptoms, else other things are going to keep getting infected.

Hopefully.
Low IQ = diminished ability to delay gratification = high crime. Can't fix that without a eugenics program or
Can't fix that without 100% getting rid of welfare. As long as women can be disgusting cock sleeves and have big daddy government rob the white man at gunpoint under threat of being killed or locked in a cage if he doesn't pony up those shekels, they will never stop that behavior.

In some ways the game i am working on will be diverse and have strong womyn and diverse amount of body types accompanied with genders in it.
But it will be so triggering because there is the ugly\lewd side of humanity in it: Rape and gory violence

Not entirely wrong is the clueless CEO and Mr Shitface. Just do not shoehorn diversity in for the sake of diversity. You do not put in niggers in the old KKK for the sake of diversity.

t. amateur gamedev

Because they kept Jewing their costumers and wasting money on shitty "quality" paper and artists, instead of publishing good stories.

Then they decided to switch to increasingly over agenda pushing (because comics were never not pozzed).

Disney and WB keep them around as idea factories, allegedly.

Shush user, don't want Holla Forums to hear that.

Imagine Holla Forums would find it fun to purge a femishit dystopia.

Genders would still be that you pick your "main" gender with appropiate set of "equipment" it come with. Then a slider for setting the masculinityfeminity. Keeping it simple.

Why do you think anyone wants your filth here? Your audience is obviously tumblr, so go shill it to them.

Male/Female? If pic related, escort yourself to the nearest gas chamber
Ass/tit sliders?

I told you user

feels good.

is this… is this the same person?

He's trying to pull the same shit Obsidian did, no one here is stupid enough to fall for it. We have all learned our lesson with Yandev.

(checked)
what did obsidian do that was so infamous? I know about yandev though.

If anything Holla Forums has learnt its lesson. Do not suck the dicks of developers on imageboards.
Enough derailing of thread i guess.

After GaymerGrate i wonder how they even think that feminism is welcomed. Trump's glorious victory should cement that.

Tyranny is a game about being "evil" in the Bronze Age of Tumblr, rife with pederasts, homosexuals, ugly, opinionated bitches with "diverse" bodies and the big bad who might or might not be male or female.

It was still a shit game, and so will be whatever abortion this pathetic clown is making, because his whole shtick is combining his disgusting fetishes with his autistic attempts to fit in.

Yeah, because it wasn't you that inserted yourself into the discussion to shill your game that nobody wants.

Nice projection faggot.

slav chicks are hot

>>>Holla Forums

*he

Don't forget Brexit.

I'm sorry but youre fucking delusional if you think Bernie would have won against Trump. Nobody would have, because people are really sick of Cultural Marxism (ie. anti-white politics in general) and voted Trump to get rid of all that. Bernie is an actual fucking SJW kike, nobody except people too young to vote want that.

You're so childish.

lol no
You are one SALTY Bern victim.

We fully agree. Why don't you tell that to the Jews? If they didn't corrupt and ruin everything in western civilization, we wouldn't have to talk about it.
The problem doesn't go away if you ignore it retard.

I'm sorry but you are legitimately fucking retarded to claim that Holla Forums has ever come up with an idea to donate anything to any e-celeb or ANYONE
You have clearly never been to Holla Forums and are making shit up

I don't care much for Holla Forums since they keep taking discussion relating to video games and trying to make it about culture/the world as a whole also they just linked me to /pdf/ when I asked for book recommendations.

Sure. Keep telling yourself you did something GG. LOL.

Forgot to add that I still have no problem with them being Holla Forums, just that they try to keep state-of-the-world discussions to Holla Forums and keep their politics here in relation to vidya.

I was there when it started, you re clearly the newfag here.

There are book threads weekly on Holla Forums, you should have checked those out for recommendations.

And did it ever occur to you, that Holla Forums isn't coming to Holla Forums to talk about politics, but could it be, just might it be that actual Holla Forums regulars and oldfags are talking about politics, because leftist politics are ruining videogames entirely? No? Didn't occur to you? Because that is what it is.

Do you think more than a tiny minority of Holla Forums cares about videogames? Holla Forums isn't very liked there at all, I'm one of the very few from there who would even considering coming here, and every time I do I regret it because of the absolute cancer you people are.

You remember things wrong.

This so hard. Few things are less cute than something trying really hard to be cute.

This is something a lot of people, especially women, don't understand about what "cute" is. Cute is your protective instincts kicking in. Things that are small, defenseless, and harmless are cute. Behaviors that evoke inability invoke our perception of cuteness. This is what writers and artists have learned to optimize for in the moe genre: a bunch of barely-functional humans that are small, have large eyes (which we associate with youth and therefore inexperience/innocence), and overblown reactions (indicating the rawness of experience and implying lack of prior input.) This defenselessness can be invoked any time somebody's guard is let down, and that means socially as well as physically. Therefore somebody who is intentionally posing for a camera is enacting a form of self-defense, and is that much less endearing for it. That makes getting real cuteness on camera a matter of the subject either forgetting themselves, or not knowing they're being recorded in the first place.

This is why camwhores are never cute, even if their facial features would be on their own aesthetic merits, cute. They are selling you a deception, which is inherently adversarial as an action, which puts them on a level of agency that does not trigger our desire to protect and may actually be counter-productive if the viewer consciously affirms that they're being taken for a ride.

Cute is innocent, and innocent means you probably don't realize you're cute.

It still bothers me when a thread about politics as they relate to video games invariably becomes a thread about politics as a whole.

yes tovarish
iz guud dej to be marksist ljeninist
Боже, Царя храни!

t. guy who's never been to Holla Forums and is easily trolled