Your childhood games

fuck off ctr shill

Rate my shitty 3x3

here, you seem you forgot your sage.
also

You've got too many Holla Forums and Holla Forums threads open at the same time.

This was a rushed pile of shit so full of bugs that it's astounding they even managed to get it to compile.

Sonic 2 MD. Oil Ocean is still shit.

He was talking about Crash Team Racing, the game OP posted.

You silly dumb dumb.

It's the PAL version which is notoriously buggy, but he never said he hated it.

Duck hunt and mario 3 was mine. Didn't really play the other games my dad had. Can't play them right now though.

I think it's this thing called a "joke". Can't say for certain though.

Framerate goes to shit whenever something exists
Jump physics are weird, you have to overshoot your jumps and then hold back
Rings don't scatter when you get hit, so you can't cheese bosses
Boss fight stages don't even have rings, fuck being nice
Fuck Jungle Zone Act 2. It's a climb up a waterfall, but the camera can't scroll down, so the bottom of the screen is a wall of death that follows you up.
Fuck Jungle Zone's boss, the smoke from explosions still kills you and it lingers for ages.
Who the fuck thought putting the pause button on the console was a good idea? I pause the game for a bit but the pause button is stiff, and the console froze because I pushed it too hard
It's built into my Master System, how convenient
Boss fights are Rock-Paper-Scissors. The bosses are Mr Rock, Mr Paper and Mr Scissors.
First boss can always be beaten using rock, then scissors. I still remember that from my childhood
Are those hamburgers supposed to be hamburgers? Nope, they pulled a Pokemon, they're rice balls in the Jap version. My childhood is a lie
Vehicle sections hold up nicely, but the platforming is shit
Pause, BBBBBAAAAAStart. Still remember that cheat from ages ago
The Konami Code is supposed to work too but it won't for some reason
Music is still good, for GB at least. Embed related
Parallax scrolling looks cool even though it's a 4 colour display
The screen's ghosting is a bit annoying though

I still have the consoles and play them every now and again

This, Mario Kart 64 and Diddey Kong Racing are better than CTR in every way. Fuck those cheating bosses.

Jungle Zone entirely can fuck right off.

Stop copying me fag

Still just as good as I remember
actually, I think Comix Zone and Kid Chameleon are better now that I'm marginally less shit at videogames
is way shorter than I thought but still cool as fuck
is way longer than I remember and still cool as fuck
they've both refined and retained their "welcome to the 1990s, man" vibe

Is funny because you think of Holla Forums too easily and confuse CTR with other CTR.

Mario Kart 64 and Diddy Kong Racing don't have all the little ways to get boosts, or as many shortcuts. MK64's levels are straight boring compared to the other two. DKR has the extra vehicles, which is cool, and makes me understand if you want to say that makes it better than CTR, but the mechanics are just way better in CTR.

Anyone who says MK64 is the best is just blinded by nostalgia. Might as well say Super Mario Kart is the best at that point.

Fuck Sonic 2 on the master system, I could never beat the first level as a kid. Also I remember being a kid and playing Bubble Bobble and Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 at my school and some shmup called Demios Uprising, that was the shit.