Democrats interest towards piss stories leaded to contact with the Russians

archive.is/fQE7y
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/democratic-sen-mark-warner-texted-with-russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-dossier-author-christopher-steele.html
Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

TEXT: scribd.com/document/371101285/TEXTS-Mark-Warner-texted-with-Russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-Christopher-Steele#from_embed

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/democrats-want-make-it-crime-intimidate-and-attack-journalists-800240
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First non-OP post for comfy and good times ahead.

I would add that it's quite ironic of democrats, who accuse Trump of contacting with the Russians, are the ones who are constantly having or trying to get contacts with the Russians.

Trump is aware

I feel like this is the beginning of the end. This will be what starts it. The left's weapon has turned around and is stinging its wielder.

That's what we did with "fake news", used by CNN to describe us.

*Puts on Democrat's hat*
Eh? Trump goes on rampage attacking everyone who supports probing into his Russian connections?

But… but… Trump had an adviser who, ten years ago, was mean and stuff and, like clockwork, the women decided to show up on CNN the same day as these allegations against libtards came out.

Shit is so obvious at this point.

Contact the author of the pee pee poo poo dossier?
Contact that 4cuck shitposter whatshisface.

They are always trying to find a way to cover everything up and not let the public know.

Eh? The Russians attempted to influence the elections for a weak democratic base that is easily manipulated?
Eh? Trump is defending the nation by calling out any traitor working with foreign agents to undermine the ocuntry?
Eh? HER connections.

Yup. And in this day and age even a call gets a report. An accusation is all a woman needs to ruin your life. Show me a fucking conviction or show me your ass on the way out the door.

>newsweek.com/democrats-want-make-it-crime-intimidate-and-attack-journalists-800240
It will be a race between the kikes trying to hold control and Trump removing libelous kikes.

And now that little water sport Marco stepped in.

So they knew and didn't disclose this yet allowed it to continue?