There are entire fake forums that copy paste Holla Forums threads from here and put fake usernames to our posts

For what purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

206.223.147.217/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

selling ads

wat

think of it as an censored archive of 8ch

Why? and how? these arent people generating page views. Its straight up just copy pastes of Holla Forums posts in a bbs format with a fake name replacing the user ID.

not vidya.
you're talking about leeky/sheeky forums. i'm not sure how it works, but it's always been explained to me that its an ad scam thing. no fucking clue how.

Got a screenshot OP? Also,

try just copy/pasting a 2+hour old thread into google.

Not just those anymore, theres others like "holla fourms" as well.

Long after you are dead these russian bot sites will be having your posts and arguments again and again with themselves forever.

Its like that old Holla Forums pasta about the guy who realised he left a counter strike bot server running matches for 3 years straight and they bugged out and refused to shoot each other anymore.

At some point do our shitposts become something more?

Speaking of which I found a new one recently.

206.223.147.217/
Creepy.

ice cream? god I love ice cream!

I've never heard of the bots not shooting each other story though. got a cap?

Is leeky still about?

It was Quake.

No but someone must have, thats an oooold story, maybe even a decade at this point.

This one is weird its like an exact copy of Holla Forums. Anyone know what its about?

It was quake. An interesting story, I'll give you that but proven false. Quake bots don't actually learn how to play nor do they have neural networks.

I've played games with neural networks for bots, but they ammount to tech demos. The bots take a long ass time to learn simple things and it's really fucking heavy on the CPU.
Slugs down the whole thing unless you got some bitcoin-miner tier rig.

It's the IP of 8ch. You can type 66.102.1.102 and it will take you to one of many google servers too.
Honestly, read up on what a DNS server is. It's not even some weird arkane tech magic. It just swaps names for IP numbers.

I dont think anyone ever thought it was legit, just a funny take on the 'the only winning move is not to play' idea.

How do you know its 8chanip and not some sort of honey pot redirect ip grabber? Also since when did google return ip adresses instead of site url. Also if they blocked Holla Forums why would they return results for 8chans ip?

Honestly I deserve that if true. But how could I possibly even know Holla Forums server ip is?

I hope my shiposts become sentient enough to kill me and everyone else still surviving from this thread.

There are so many things wrong with your post that it physically hurts me

Glad I could help you get your rocks off freak.

There are two IP's associated with 8ch.
The Cloudflare one (which most of us use when you type 8ch.et in the adress bar) and the actual server one that is usually behind cloudflare (but actually rarely is at all).

regardless, if you hover over the hyperlilnks in that page, you'll see them redirecting to boards on 8ch. The fake sites usually have them direct to some "local" page. By local I mean, part of that website, not the actual 8ch boards.

At most, there'd be some difference that looks like 8ch links but on a close inspection they're like "8dh.net/v" or something like that. This is used on phishing attacks because grandman Mary can't tell letter apart very well without her glasses.
If you are as young as you seem, you should have such bad eyesight that you confuse clones with the actual thing.

Hope you learned something new today.
Now get the fuck out. 4chan suits you 15 year olds much better.

I just type 8.
My browser already knows what goes into my heart. It just nods along and displays endless dickgirls.

Haven't kept up. I know he stopped the original copy forum when it was found out.

They're trying to steal our dubs to fuel their meme magic for their own nefarious purposes

Open command prompt/powershell/terminal/bash whatever.
type
ping 8ch.net

The ip address you see there is the 8ch ip