If Tankies had internet in 1933, they would support Nazis for anti-imperialists struggles

If Tankies had internet in 1933, they would support Nazis for anti-imperialists struggles.

They'd be posting from Berlin.

The nazi's taking back their country from the economic stranglehold of france and the UK was justified.

The world domination and mass genocide, not so much.

Germany and its bourgeoisie are imperialist so no

Russian bourgeoisie isn't imperialist though, it's national.

Bump

NS germany under the Assers would be genuinely anti imperialist tbh.

Imagine what Holla Forums and Holla Forums would have looked like in 1939-1941 during the Nazi-Soviet non-agression pact.

Forgot to take off meme flag

top lel

Black Army are shit-tier(badass flag though). Other than that it's a good image.

A man can dream

Reichstag fire conspiracy autism would have blown Truther moment out of water

Holla Forums would probably be memeing harder than with Trump with Hitler while Holla Forums would be splintered between Stalin cultists and butthurt anarchists

forgot to take off meme flag

Yes, and Nazis would be flooding the board with /hellofellowcomrade/ posts, celebrating the newfound alliance between Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, saying that we're on the same side in order to find recruits, meanwhile half the proto-tankies would fall for it and start shilling for Hitler as the destroyer of western capitalist empires, and accuse anyone criticsizing the third reich as apologists for Western capitalist regimes.

I think a Holla Forums during the Cold War would've been better

I've never heard anything like this, but I have heard that French communists didn't want to enter WWII because it was just another "imperialist war."

Fuck this, imagine 1789 or 1848 Holla Forums instead

half of Holla Forums are slavs so we'd just get kicked around by secret police

Imagine Marat tripfaging and shitposting 24/7

TITOISTS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Many of the people on the bottom pane of that image are actually quite based. Even if this image was made in parody.

I don't think so tbh
If you look at the policies and material at the time the only period where the USSR wasn't negative towards the nazis was the non agression pact up to the invasion
Even then relations were strained