paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
jstor.org/stable/4145377
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Researchers have discovered a pic of OP, and it's beautiful.

You're doing it wrong

Not after what happened to Rhodesia they don't.

If you look at them long enough, and squint just right, you can almost make out the human they could have been.
Tainted at conception. Very sad.

Anyone have links to redpills on race mixing? Clearly, race mixing is more beneficial to a black than it will ever be to a white. Whites are of good stock. Blacks have problems with sickle cell and intelligence and could obviously use white genes to help them. By carrying white genes, this counteracts sickle cell and intelligence may raise by 10 IQ points. I'm curious if anyone can tell me whether IQ points through race mixing regresses backwards or if world IQ can increase. Will health problems continue to increase without the alteration of technology? Very clearly, blacks and other races are putting a burden on our western nations IQ scores but this is not because of mixture, but just because of their base scores (unmixed). There is simply not enough data on race mixing (at least that I have) and unless importing browns stops (which simply won't as long as Jews are in power). I want to preserve our race but I do not see race mixing as stopping. There is going to be continued mutations in DNA and evolution. This presents some pluses, but most definitely a bigger increase in health problems and natural selection would tend to kill these people off yet technology is getting to a point where intelligence and disease will be improved upon. We are diverging from nature. Truth is, with regards to genes, we are all diverging apart and becoming less alike, less of a "single mixed humanity" (as Jews say), like an expanding universe. I'm not trying to shill, I read the gene diversion thing off HBD here: discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to

With all the shills and Jews, it's very hard to have a serious conversation. Even here on nu-Holla Forums, it's hard to go beyond, "We're all going to become niggers. Everyone is going to be ape stupid." Yes, there will be (temporary???) negative impacts, especially when you mix blacks and whites. I am wondering if things eventually improve. Logic tells me 80 IQs and 90 IQs will not mix back to 100 IQ whites. Then, we have Asians with 105. I simply cannot foretell where all this is going. I wish we can run a non-pozzed sumper computer simulation on this. Do all the mixed people eventually practice eugenics and raise to greater heights of IQ? Does CRISPR and brain chips render IQ useless as a measure of intelligence? What happens when technology fails us? It's hard to research truth. It's even harder now that we are in a world diverging from nature. We can never go back. As you read this, you realize our society is really changing forever. There is just no going back. Please user, drop further redpills on where race mixing takes us. I need more data.

White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father.
Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives.
White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples.
Source: link.springer.com/…/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
interracial people cannot receive organ donations.
Source: content.time.com/…/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
90% of White women who have kids with black men are unemployed or earn less than 10K a year.
White women who marry minorities tend to be poor and to “marry up” in socioeconomic status.
Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
Slim, slender, athletic, fit or average White women are 7x more likely than fat White women to refuse to date Blacks.
Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23

92% of interracial (Black man, White women) children are born out of wedlock. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples. Source: jstor.org/stable/4145377
Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples. Source: link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
interracial people cannot receive organ donations. Source: content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
Asians who marry outside of their race are less educated than Asians who do not. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
90% of White women who have kids with black men are unemployed or earn less than 10K a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
White women who marry minorities tend to be poor and to “marry up” in socioeconomic status. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
Slim, slender, athletic, fit or average White women are 7x more likely than fat White women to refuse to date Blacks. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
Better educated men and women are more likely to exclude blacks as romantic partners. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23

kek

ok that got me very good

Is it even common though? I mean the big problem is the low birthrate and subsequent displacement.

Never forget it was the half-breeds that riled the niggers up in 1799 in Haiti leading to whites being genocided and later themselves. It's half-breeds leading these niggers in BLM and other nonsense and again it'll lead to their extermination.

inb4 ban

I wish some more desirable forms of brown came in palatable skeletal structures, IQ ranges, hair and eye colors, histories, personality, vocal and moral character, and all that stuff that actually makes a race worthwhile.

I'll make due with Italians.

king butt-naked, eric holder, and various others are all half-breeds or less.

That same uncannyness applies to spics. All mixed race people are like humans inside petrified turds.

What are you talking about? Every black in America is a mixed-race "mulatto." The genetic variation differs in how much of their blood is from white mixture or not. Every light-skinned nigger is close to 80 if not past 90% white. The rule of thumb is, the less niggerish a nigger looks, the more non-nigger DNA they have.

Again, this applies to all mixed race mongrels.

It depends on the way white women tan. The best at this get this "bronze" look. Bronzing is basically the tone that japs use when making a "brown girl."

DFC brown girls are anime canon
Not niggers.

I'm caught in this awful middle ground with the tanning thing. I really like the soft almost… dusty? There's a sort of soft, warm pastel brown that I find attractive in a comfy way, best shown in the third image I posted. Tanning doesn't really do that. And she ends up a sun-beaten strip of leather in 20 years. I may have to just deal with what I want being fictional.

Yeah. Fun fact: brown girls in anime are the conceptual descendents of what we now call Chocolate Elves. When Japs tried to make an anime adaptation of the manga Record of Lodoss War, they ran into shading issues. RoLW is a straight retelling of the developers' personal Dungeons and Dragons campaign. When the Drow came into the story, a species of malicious subterranean elves with black as the night sky skin, they realized that trying to shade an accurate depiction of their skintone resulted in the illusion that the species was made of latex, not merely freakishly dark skinned. They eventually compromised and just make them this sort of warm, chocolatey color. It caught on in those formative memetic years of anime where standards like blue or pink hair were becoming expected.

That's the whole point, goy! Who told your offspring they could be white?

Wrong, niggers belong in the fucking grave, Africa belongs to whites. Never forget

The brown elf image you posted is the light-bronze "tanned" look. It depends on the white woman's skin genes. Lighting also affects the way skin looks.

That's the unfortunate reality. It can be mitigated with the right diet and proper skin maintenance.

It will decrease. Natural selection is currently unable to function. Every retard is able to survive and lower the quality of the species by reproducing his/her fucked up genetics. Even among whites this is a problem. Hardships, or hard people (think Spartans) are required to raise the quality of offspring, because smart people's children are rarely as smart as their parents, and dumb people produce smart people even less often, plus they fuck more. We need to either excel at gene editing, or kill inadequate humans.

gene editing it is then

All niggers, spics, and sandniggers have inferior genes to whites. Go look at risk factors for diseases. Ethnicity is always one of the top risks, and guess what? Niggers are always the most pre-disposed with whites and chinks being the least pre-disposed.

Fuck genes and diseases. All the "blacks" America shows on TV and Hollywood are mulattos or even quadroons.