On race mixing

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

DFC brown girls are anime canon
Not niggers.

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

I'm caught in this awful middle ground with the tanning thing. I really like the soft almost… dusty? There's a sort of soft, warm pastel brown that I find attractive in a comfy way, best shown in the third image I posted. Tanning doesn't really do that. And she ends up a sun-beaten strip of leather in 20 years. I may have to just deal with what I want being fictional.

Yeah. Fun fact: brown girls in anime are the conceptual descendents of what we now call Chocolate Elves. When Japs tried to make an anime adaptation of the manga Record of Lodoss War, they ran into shading issues. RoLW is a straight retelling of the developers' personal Dungeons and Dragons campaign. When the Drow came into the story, a species of malicious subterranean elves with black as the night sky skin, they realized that trying to shade an accurate depiction of their skintone resulted in the illusion that the species was made of latex, not merely freakishly dark skinned. They eventually compromised and just make them this sort of warm, chocolatey color. It caught on in those formative memetic years of anime where standards like blue or pink hair were becoming expected.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

That's the whole point, goy! Who told your offspring they could be white?

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

niggers belong to Africa
Wrong, niggers belong in the fucking grave, Africa belongs to whites. Never forget

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

The brown elf image you posted is the light-bronze "tanned" look. It depends on the white woman's skin genes. Lighting also affects the way skin looks.

strip of leather in 20 years
That's the unfortunate reality. It can be mitigated with the right diet and proper skin maintenance.

Justin Long
Justin Long

tell me whether IQ points through race mixing regresses backwards or if world IQ can increase
It will decrease. Natural selection is currently unable to function. Every retard is able to survive and lower the quality of the species by reproducing his/her fucked up genetics. Even among whites this is a problem. Hardships, or hard people (think Spartans) are required to raise the quality of offspring, because smart people's children are rarely as smart as their parents, and dumb people produce smart people even less often, plus they fuck more. We need to either excel at gene editing, or kill inadequate humans.

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

gene editing it is then

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

All niggers, spics, and sandniggers have inferior genes to whites. Go look at risk factors for diseases. Ethnicity is always one of the top risks, and guess what? Niggers are always the most pre-disposed with whites and chinks being the least pre-disposed.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Fuck genes and diseases. All the "blacks" America shows on TV and Hollywood are mulattos or even quadroons.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit