Come home, White Man

Look guys, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a good OP, but hear me out for a moment. What strides are we actually making towards congregation of the hwhitemin? Why haven't we taken over a small town in a fully white region yet? At this stage, and for the past several years, the best we can do is meme at our enemies. That's super fine and it works out great for us, but that shouldn't be the limit to what Holla Forums can achieve.
And yes, I know that damn near all discord links, and "POL" meetups, and what have you, are entirely CIANiggered. I'm not looking for some autistic meetup. I'm looking for something much better than that.

What I want is some actually-fucking-real headway, and to do this requires a little investment capital. I have been discussing, with some like-minded IRL friends, the idea of purchasing swathes of a dying town somewhere, and creating, if not a white ethnostate, then a place with our ideals, that we can call home. I love our people, and I want to see us do well. I've personally never been afforded the luxury of having a "community", as I've spent around 15 years of my life in nonwhite regions, such as Miami. Unfortunately, even now that I live in a 96% white town, the whole place is overrun with libshits and faggots. Hell, even our ad campaign has a rainbow flag in it. It's truly insufferable, and it's difficult to feel welcome here.

So, cutting the shit and getting to the proposal. Michigan's Upper Peninsula contains only white people, and they're all pretty traditionally oriented. They are descendants of 16->19th century Dutch and German furrers, loggers, and hunters. This population is dying, not because they are being replaced with brownos, but because everyone is leaving, due to what little business they get in the off-season.

Pic related, the UP is an absolutely beautiful, and almost mystic place. I, myself, am a bit of a nature fiend. I'm the kind of guy who wanders off into the woods with a 3-day pack and come back four days later. This is the crown jewel of the UP. There is no shortage of nature, there is no shortage of freshwater, and hey, even the internet speeds aren't that bad! This region is just a bit bigger than Switzerland, and has fewer people in it than Minneapolis, MN. If that isn't just begging for a small takeover, then I don't know what is. How hard do you think it'd actually be to run for mayor in a place like Ontanagon, or Ironwood, if we could get enough people in those small towns to shift the overton window a bit? Land is stupid cheap, they're practically giving it away. Absolute worst case scenario, you bought some camping acreage for a grand, if it doesn't work out.

I know that a lot of you are going to fight me on this idea, and I get it, but don't you think it'd be nice to be that close to nature, in a landmass that is almost completely white?

Facts about the UP:
-It's great
-It's nature
-It's between 94-97% white.
-The cost of land is at rock bottom.
-The people are actually great at conversation.
-You will probably be paid to start a business, and just about every field of business is up for grabs.
-Not as cold as Alaska!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb
wnd.com/2015/06/maine-city-recruiting-somalis-as-cops/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Somalis_and_Bantus_in_Maine
bangordailynews.com/2014/03/06/news/midcoast/former-maine-dhhs-worker-gets-9-months-in-jail-for-stealing-benefits/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/fostercare/marr/
statcan.gc.ca/pub/91-003-x/2007001/figures/4129888-eng.htm
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here, I also forgot to mention that obviously living here would be roughing it a little bit. There isn't as much industry as there is in the rest of the state, and you'll probably have to learn a thing or two about more old-timey living. You would have to learn how to live off the fat of the land, and be efficient.

But that shouldn't be too hard for people who were born to do so.

You can't slide the stickies you stupid fucking cunt.

They do, as indicated by white majority areas, but they keep their mouths shut because feds go after it. They hate the alt-kike since it got awareness.

Because the government is not totally retarded so they come and break it up.

Also, Michigan? Landlocked. Isolated. Harold Covington has a better idea than you do and he's been trying to get people out for more than a decade to no avail. What makes you think you can do it better in a lower quality and more limited location?

Consciously? That's not happening. White majority areas are even more cucked than the south.
Are you retarded?

This is the attitude that makes this place so slow and devoid of fun these days. So many types of discussion are off the table and verboten it really makes me suspect it's a D&C tactic to lower traffic by stifling debate.

UP is nice but it's too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer

Michigan is not landlocked. It's a Great Lakes State. At least do some cursory research.

There is nothing low quality or limited about the location. It is seated in one of the most fertile areas on the face of the earth. The only downside is minimal industry, which is not a real problem if you can introduce business.

And what's your solution? Live next to some greasy nigger in your libshit city?

Places connected to a lake are still landlocked you retard, however great they are. You need ocean shores to engage in serious trade with other nations. While the great lakes do have a connection to the ocean, it is easily blockaded to say the least.

Dude this place died through shilling and D&C as soon as the media got wind of it. Now its 4chan 5 years ago tier. Good place to talk about happenings sometimes if your lucky, terrible place to discus anything else.

wat
No, there are lots of downsides. For one, it's freezing cold in the winter, which makes raising livestock and crops much more difficult. It's also super hot in the summer. Also, it may be fertile but the fluctuations in temperature make growing lots of types of crops untenable. It's beautiful, but it's not exactly the paradise you're selling it as, user.

I'm not in the business of creating a nation, I'm in the business of developing what is already there, for the benefit of people like us. When I say takeover, I mean that in a much softer sense than the literal.

It pains me to see such a large area of land go completely to waste like that. I already own land in the region, I just want more people in on it. Misery may love company, but I'm the farthest thing from miserable here, even if my nearest neighbor is a mile away.

It's starting to upset me, really. 8/pol/ is just about the only place left on the surfaceweb that has its shit together. The only alternative is Voat, and you have to namefag there.

It was always like this…

I've missed these larping threads. do you guys have a flag yet, user? a wordpress site and a cool name for your movement? first things first, ya know…

I have feeling that their cuckery is fake

Oh, no it wasn't, you kike. If you think it's always been like this, then you need to reel it back by about six years.

This place looks serene, I live in the mountains but since it's in SoCal crammed between a bunch of spic overrun counties whites are losing ground fast here with the spics all fleeing their shitholes to go wherever there's white people to leech off of. It had fewer than 7k people a decade ago and now it's up to 10k with every new inhabitant being a spic.

Greetings fellow snowback! I'm actually planning on moving from Minneapolis to Brainerd. Possibly a bit further north toward Bemidji. I extend the same invitation to you and your folk.

Don't let the poz'd Twink Shitties sway us Germanics/Scandinavians away from reconquering the lands our ancestors pioneered for us!

Do.. do they even give you people any training now?

It's not a bad idea, just don't be open about it. Otherwise you get shut down hard. For example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb

Good idea, horrible execution. Buy the land quietly and move in quietly. Try to get along with the locals. Coming in and shoving ANY form of politics or redpill down anyones throat will get you blown the fuck out.

Be smart about it OP. There are others with ideas like this, you are not alone.

In the winter is there snow sufficient for snowsports in this location eg skiing snowboarding?

I went skiing at Indianhead a couple times as a kid. It's a long as fucking drive from Minneapolis, but it was better than the shit we have here.

I really miss Michigan, but can't go home just yet.

Solid advice user.

Where is that? The ideal would be a place with good, clean fresh water - I'm nervous about the great lakes since they are well trafficked and unfortunately that brings with it all the shady dealings that come along with freight and transport, oil spills and the like ruining water etc, probably dumping etc.

Also for me personally I'd need a good mountain nearby for winters to go and ride, it's a wonderful primarily white pasttime, skiing and snowboarding are wholesome and enjoyable, great excursion for the kids and family alike.

I'm with the other anons worrying about this getting shut down, our government is entirely too kiked at the present moment to allow such a thing, the libshits would be all over it saying "amg white flight muh racists muh nazis" and set antifa onto our streets to poison our wells and beautiful people with their niggerdom

The more people scream "sage" and "reported" over innocuous shit the more it just sounds like "shut it down."

Northern Lower here, feels fucking good man

Seriously? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There's 2 growing seasons, massive pasture land, if you can think of something to grow and make money on you can. The problem with MI is that it's had years of gigantic clusterfucks from governments pissing away money on the cities and ignoring rural areas. It's very similar to southern ontario, again local governments pissing money on cities. I live in Ontario, have family in MI. You can make a very good life for yourself in either place. Cattle, sheep, emu, chicken, turkey, pig, bison? All very viable, all high demand. Wheat, corn, soy, barley, tomato, lettuce, etc specialized crops like ginseng and so on? All viable, requires a bit more research for growing trends since food grains can be very fickle in profit. It also has large tracts of "untapped" woods again, much like Ontario. Meaning you can produce hardwoods(maple, oak, walnut), softwoods like pine, birch, etc and also harvest sap from maples for syrup. Since many of those maple trees are over 40-70 years old, they're absolutely prime for it.

As much as I appreciate living out in the country, how am I going to make a living out there? I’ve got bills to pay and wouldn’t last a season as a subsistence farmer.

Hello UP ethnostate user. I remember one of your threads on halfchan. I'm the Northwoods of WI user.

How far below negative have your temps been getting in the last week? Had a -7 here.

non-white

I took a road trip up through WI all the way past Peshtigo to Lake Superior. I was surprised how white and beautiful it was. I had similar thoughts as OP when I was out hiking about how it would be a good general area to relocate to.

Education is the war. This is more honorable than the war of bullet. Glorious men will teach the world that race mixing is wrong and present an alternative to banking. These men will likely be killed yet die honorably.

I am white and I currently live in the blue (northwoods of WI). The growing season is not ideal in the blue areas. It's also significatly more expensive to heat in the winter.

Also, on a very basic comfort level this level of cold hurts when you are outside too long. You have to prep like your snow mobiling or invading siberia. There is a reason major populations don't live in this frigid environment.

Heh. I'm sure they would try to convince CodeMonkey to implement upboats/downboats if they could manage it. The problem for the handlers is they try to hire golems that have no real background in shitposting and then expect them to sway a group like pol. They stick out like a sore thumb tbh. If they had a decent chance here they would be turned. This is what the CIAniggers are dealing with I'm sure.

To understand Holla Forums as a white man is to become Holla Forums.

We tell you niggers time and time again we don't need an ethnostate because we've had them. Once we kill all the niggers and kikes they'll be ethnostates again

That sounds awesome. I've always liked the idea of being able to make my own natural maple syrup. We make sorghum in these parts.

Harold is running a real estate scam. fuck him.

Haven't heard that one before.

I could grab a sleeping bag, set up there, and just fall asleep to the sound of that waterfall. I'd sleep like a baby.

It's colder than Alaska!

Shit map, user.

The board was called /namibia/ you daft cunt of an OP.

This map is bullshit

I kek'd at that, too. Biggest city in the whole county has less than 32,000 people, of which almost all are totally white. Not only that, but a large portion of it has unorganized territories, but you and I both know that.

This map reminds me of a song.

What are the gun laws in Michigan? I would prefer to invade the cascades and push the soyboy commies into the ocean, but the gooberment makes it very hard to be a gun owner there.

OP here. What a mess I've made. I'm not even a little sorry, though.

Thank you for so far being one of the more sensible responses. I appreciate it, and I agree. I don't want to go in there and become the Yooper SuperHitler, I just want a sense of community, and maybe shoot for a powerleveled mayor position after establishing a repertoire with the people. My goal isn't to spread Natsoc so much as it is to give the UP some much-needed industry. In my case, that would be light robotics.

As of right now, it's not THAT bad. It's hovering around 0, and the air is a nice, still, 2mph. I mean, I'm much hardier than most when it comes to tolerating the cold. I personally love it, and that's why I acknowledge that this isn't an endeavor for everybody. I'm also lucky enough to have summer land that I can escape to if I want.

That's my point, it's already there. The work's already been done, I just want to flesh the region out.

As it stands right now, just a little bit worse than OR, and I would say Oregon is pretty much the best in the country. You need to register your handguns. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but if you're getting a Concealed Carry, and you should, you'll need to be on the registry anyway. When it comes to automatics, I THINK you can still get them similarly to suppressors, with the $200 ATF tax stamp, just like with every other state, but I'm not 100% sure.
I've got all manner of guns in my closet, and I shoot at a dirt pile in my yard sometimes, so take that as you will.

No reason to namefag Holla Forums though just do it under the guise of a religious sect or something. If you can produce a White community making White children separate from jewish electronic control you've done 14 and 88.

Who said that my plan was to march in and wave the Holla Forums banner like some sort of idiot? My role in all of this was set in motion a couple years ago, when I bought a foreclosed office building for my startup. I have no intention of revealing my powerlevel, nor do I have much of a political motive. I just want good people in the UP, so that it may be preserved.

Are there any jobs?

In all honesty, the job market, outside of Sault Ste. Marie, Houghton, Marquette, and a few other places, is pretty crummy. Mostly service industry work, or self-run businesses. If you live around Marquette or Houghton, there's plenty of work.

Yeah they probably are doing secretly. Imagine having the tards in TRS and alt-kike showing up to your town.

Michigan user here, second most agraculturaly diverse state. Even has a "wine country" along by traverse city and up, but the western sandy soil can grow most any coastal crop and central raises so much livestock and produce you'll never find milk from out of state. Any of you /k/ anons would love up north (it's a region, not a direction) and the UP has great hunting and wildlife.

Also, with you being afraid of the cold I'll point you in Detroit's direction. Ruin what's left of it and die off plz.

Bullshit. MNfag here and I know for a fact the UP is a damn sight colder than Alaska. Likewise there is little industry beyond hunting, fishing, and tourism related to hunting and fishing. Don't get me wrong. The UP is white as fuck, but you need to be fiscally equipped to make it work.

Right near the Wisconsin border of the UP.

I can honestly only think of two actual mountain ranges here in the US: the Rockies and Appalachians. I've only skied here in Minnesota, and Wisconsin, Michigan, and Colorado. I can assure you nothing up here in the north compares to skiing the Rockies, and I don't even know if there are slopes in the Appalachians (I would guess yes), but either way both mountain ranges are pretty far from here.

This is a fantasy. I know several people from the UP, and the peninsula, like most of rural America, is full of degenerates and meth addicts. The reason the UP is declining in population, and the reason why it suffers greatly from meth and opioid addiction is because there is literally nothing of value there. There is no industry, no natural resources that aren't available elsewhere, no staples for the communities there. This is why the communities are dying. If you want to try and revitalize the area, good. I applaud you for it. But don't go in thinking its a paradise full of traditional white Americans who are just ready and waiting to hear a natsoc message, because it isn't.

Oh boo hoo so fucking cold.

Mt. Bohemia is the business man. I love it up there.

forgot to sage, shit thread

I was going to sage and try to warn off anons that are too dumb to realize this is a bad idea, but there are actually some upsides here. Instead I'm just going to sage and say this:
>electoral battleground state

I'm never against white folk wanting to rough it, frankly I have a hard time not wanting to, but if you're on here, be reasonable: Leave majority white areas where they are and how they are. Live there if you want to, but don't try to develop population centers where minorities can infest or industries where hiring practices will be regulated. Those places already exist and you can move to them to increase the density of those white populations, we don't need to complicate the lives of more simple folk who don't need our help making their regions into shitholes. I'm well past tired of this rash of 'move to this remote white area, user!' threads.

Show me actual White women asking White men to "come home" so they can be taken to a location hundreds of miles from their friends, their clothes shops, their television dramas, their glossy magazines, their cafes, their nightclubs etc. Oh, that's right, there are none.
It's a fantasy. The words come from the imagination of feminist interlopers hoping to steer right-wing men back to the plantation and "safe" thinking, or from idealistic but woefully naive teenage right-wingers who hope against hope that they can find a "trad girl" who will be content to live a rural life disconnected from the "glitz".
E-celebs love the phrase of course, because it taps into a primal need of man, it feeds into fantasy and loosens up the wallet.

Check out the British Columbia threat on >>>/namibia/
We are essentially planning to create a community in north British Columbia.

*thread

fucking ignore Imkampfy guys, let me deal with this faggot

That's not true, because I'm one of them
It's my dream to move out to some isolated rural area. I want to homestead in northern Idaho, maybe. I'd have children and work from home like I already do now.
All I need is an internet connection and monthly trips to a grocery store.

Brits hate Americans
Even "racist" whites in Britain - they hate Americans, because they see them as mixed, or mutts - inferior, and dirty, and their hatred is far greater for Americans than for niggers.

What does this mean for Americans? We need to stop seeing Europe as possessing among them human being whatsoever. They are by no means our allies.

WE MUST WITHDRAW FROM EUROPE ANY SENSE OF SUPPORT - LEND THEM NO AID WHATSOEVER

They may appear white, but they are niggers at heart.

I've come to the same conclusion user, somewhat akin to some of Varg's ideas. However if you're trying to "organize" in some way, please consider vid related and be as discreet as you can. Appear harmless to the gov't. We don't want to be the next Waco massacre.

D&C shill or a non-white American.

This you have to be blind retarded liberal to not see the White genocide through a mexican invasion of California and southwest in two decades brought by jews and liberals. Mexicans bring that shit up all the time an brag about it while these white liberal retards "will be like like na there still white people, because of this one small rural county of 5k people, while the rest are mexican majority"

Actually I am highly active in >>>/brit/

Therefore I am quite aware of the nature and habits of the British. They hate Americans. This must be underscored. They have nothing whatsoever with us, the White People of America. Though, yes, they are white, they see themselves as superior. There is nothing in the least like a kindred spirit to be found there, not even among the racists of England.

This is similar to the hostility of the north toward southerners, in the US. However, the hatred is far greater.

show bobs or go away

Not entirely true. A smart sophisticated population of internet savvy and technologically aware individuals have never taken to colonizing a region made up entirely of like minded individuals. I wouldn't shoot down such a prospect so hastily. I do believe it could happen, and be very successful as well as resilient against efforts to stop it in our current political climate where the constitution has not yet been ripped to pieces in its entirety. The difficulty would be maintaining a healthy community, the best way of which to do would be to follow the simple steps laid out by the natural order, which is to have a cohesive community with a variety of talents, and skills which make up what a community needs to survive, farmers, blacksmiths, lumberers, lumberjacks, carpenters, and so on. The primary focus being child rearing and community development, and the encouragement of these duties can easily keep the busy mind from falling into the traps of the ever present danger of corruption.

Enclave of Kek when?

It's OK to use runes, but realize that European whites have no solidarity with American whites. They hate Americans, particularly. They have some fondness for other Europeans, but as beneath them still.

They don't even consider American Whites their brothers.

Fact.

We believe you Goldberg

You are not active on white supremacist boards of Germans, the French, Australians, South Africans, and of course the British.

If you were you would find total hostility toward American Whites. They don't consider use their brethren.

Additionally, I'll note your use of military imagery. Did you know that Americans went throughout Germany and France and all over Europe in general? And did you know that it was consistent then as well, no matter how racist the German, the Frenchman, the Englishman, whatever European, they were tribal in nature, preferring their own local brew, and considered Americans the most hated, though they gladly soaked up American blood for their own kikes' aims.

lmao naw

So tell me this:
Which German has come to America's aid on the matter of DACA and the wall?

Which Frenchman has come to America's aid on the matter of DACA and the wall?

Which Britain has come to America's aid on the matter of DACA and the wall?

Yet we have been there for them, however small a group we are, making arguments in their favor, as friends, wherever they have had difficulty with the refugees, and other kike plots.

They are not our friends. They should be, but they won't want to be. They aren't our friends.

don't want to be*

sod off nog

Great idea, but I would suggest finding a better location. Can not be land-locked, and needs to be in a convenient enough place to have easy trade routes. Maybe the community / city-state could have a basic in cryptocurrency.

Keep posting my dude this is some good shit

There are places in Northern Arkansas that have a high white population as well as beautiful nature. AR is a pretty good state, I would assume since its in the south it probably doesn't get very cold in the winter.

Oy yey, don't stand with your white brothers. They hate us, my fellow Americans. Stand with Israel.
t.a fellow white

Northern British Columbia. European-like climate and completely empty. Many of the towns up there are ghost towns left over from the mill days, literally no one lives there.

They don't stand with us, and they hate us. It's a fact, and it's obvious you've never tried to become a friend of any of them. They are not only utterly unfriendly, but are literally no better than Africans, with respect to any kind of positive disposition toward Americans.

THEY DO NOT CONSIDER THEMSELVES WHITE PEOPLE, BUT MEMBERS OF THEIR NATIONS/TRIBES
They don't consider Americans to be one of them - they don't consider themselves to be White. They hate Americans. It's incredibly and abundantly clear, and it's not just shills. It's them, the lot of them! ALL OF THEM!

Yes, they should be brothers, but they are not, and are hostile! They are as good as kikes as brothers!

Consider this: When Brexit was taking place, we were there in the meme wars. But where were they when Soros was fighting throughout America for DACA? Nowhere. They didn't give a shit, because they like the free ride - but they don't lend a hand. And that's because:
1. They consider themselves superior to Americans, whom they call mutts and 56%-ers (this means "nigger")
2. They consider themselves entirely capable of saving themselves. If they get help, they take it, and ignore that this was a legitimate contribution
3. They never lift a finger to aid Americans, or White People, again, because they do not consider themselves White People - but members of their tribes, and the British prefer the other tribes of Europe, despite the fact they are themselves treated like shit by the same, and I mean here the elements we might imagine allies, that we might imagine to be White Nationalists - but which consider Americans beneath them and which they neither love, nor are the brother to, in any situation whatsoever.

We are on our own.

It's just us. Not them, nowhere. Just us here, in America. Just us White People.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. They hate us, and they're freeloaders, and won't help us ever should we have need, because they hate Americans, and don't consider themselves White People, but rather members of their isolated tribes, and they have a fondness, still with arrogance, for only other tribes. They consider Americans "mutts", and they hate us.

They're not joking, either. Britains utterly detest Americans, and are not in the least, to a man, a brother. IT'S JUST US, IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE Just us, American White People. We are the only ones who bring progress and can unify the planet under just rule.

You're bad at this.

It's quite easy, actually.
t. cascadian.

Canadians hate Americans as well, and have nothing to do with us, so fuck off.

Sorry to correct your geography knowledge, but Tel Aviv is not located in Canada.

Imports or the brain dead hate America…… Which one do you fall into? Chink? Shitskin? Or jusr a commie cunt?
Canadians know who our friends are.

^
Example of what I'm talking about. They hate Americans. They 'HATE AMERICANS - regardless of how racist they may be. There are none there who are our allies, our friends, our brothers.

Oh, I see. "They hate Americans" is the new shill tactic since we found out "white meetups" worked at a supermarket. I've seen the same assertion in several different threads written in the same style.
Good job not adding pictures this time, but you're too fucking obvious.

Why are you trying so hard to force this just using 8ch pictures as evidence?

He doesn't understand how things work here. He's a shill.

kike liar. As if I haven't been typing. gas yourself

Seems that cuddly world you wanted to believe in doesn't exist, huh? Well guess what? Big daddy Odin says get off your ass and change the world, because there are no allies but our own selves - insofar as we may find a few, even, brethren.

Tried with innawood.org awhile back along with some others, it got shilled to shit and maxed out at about 60 people signed up who passed a pretty low shit-weeding-filter (e.g. have to be focused on STEM, not batshit insane, and want to do productive things like work to build the town with everyone else.) Might have been the result of trying to recruit on halfchan (before the exodus,) but the admin still checks the signups occasionally and if it ever hits 1,000 people is going to send out an email reconfirming interest before starting.

Did you pick up any Britains?

Well will you look at that? The faggot vanished.

Britain culled, exiled, or chased away all their worthy people centuries ago.

Agreed. Ever see that "British" guy who does videos on Youtube about historic combat? Videos such as embed related. Well he did one on boarding schools, because he attended one. The video's pretty boring, but one of the things he said was when he left the head master said that he was alright in behavior, but he just wasn't one of "us". That's how they are there. Class-oriented, and you're a kuffir to them if you can't lay a claim to a certain status, in your bloodline, as if all of those wiggers were trying to prove they had royal blood. In his case, one of his parents was American, and the other British. I believe his father was American. I wonder if he has realized he's actually an American, in truth, or not…

Why are you forcing this so fucking hard? Even using two id's now, you're not fooling anyone

That's why they push multiculturalism so hard. TBH whites can coexist with Jews perfectly fine, until you mix British royalty into the mix. Jews seek money, whites seek cohesive and happy societies with high productivity - those are not at all incompatible. The issue is that the British royalty spent so many centuries selectively breeding their population to be easily controlled plebs that the migrants they import actually are the equals of their peasants - so they assume that applies the world over. The Jews are about as nationalistic as it gets, but they also go along with whoever has power to obtain that power - which when interacting with the British royalty means pushing multiculturalism hard (the royals want their empire back and see divide and conquer tactics, turning plebs against eachother, and selectively breeding an underclass as the best way to get it.) The key is to have a town based on high-intellect, that will exclude undesirables (the Brits included.) The normies are just as vile (think of the suburbanites seeking security over liberty and all that bullshit,) so you can't have it just based on race - you need people capable of maintaining the things you build over generations.

I'm not that guy, the Brits are just legitimately worthless abominations of Humanity.

Look at it this way: 99% of world leaders can trace their lineage to the British royal family. They are the root of all problems.

Butler Plan always gets shilled hard.

So you’re advocating Whites to abandon all of that economic capital they have built elsewhere and surrendering to the advancing hordes of invaders.

How has that been working for Whites for the past seventy years now? Does that mean that all of the stuff they have built elsewhere must be abandoned so we can go back to living like fucking cavemen while people whom never invented anything take over all we have created?

You make one very good point, which is that kikes are far less arrogant and hateful toward White People of America. And I include any of Britain, even the most right-wing, race realist.

Your point about the problem of royalty might help us understand the Russio-British kabal which attempted to undermine our election.

I mean the threads get shills to ruin it every fucking time. It's really one of the best practical ideas we have.

STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH
I agree with your target. I plan on moving to Washington State in my life, if I am able. I didn't know what "Cascadia" was - I assumed it was some kind of Wakanda larp crap.

huh?

Fine, sorry. Nice quads.

The shills ruin everything it is then.

Excellent, the idea has shifted from forming a country within a country in africa surrounded by niggers with no guns to rural America, and it only took over a year if not months.

WA is a pretty shit choice tbh. They have a very large overwhelmingly liberal population with Portland Oregon on the border and an interstate to CA. The Maine selection of innawood is a better choice - only one liberal city (not even a city by most standards,) small population, bordered by a largely libertarian state due to the free state project, lots of woodland, extreme cold to keep the demographics unchanged, good starting demographics (best in the nation.)

Washington has jobs, though. The East is red as can be. Rich people tend to buy up the coast, and tend to be cucked parasites. California is full of spics. Maine is trash. Surrounded, and with all points of escape in the direction of enemies of White People of America.

We're not looking to go innawoods off the grid like a bunch of hobos. The PNW Butler plan is to integrate into society and redpill the fuck out of the white population there while filling the area with more of our kind. Also, promoting a sense of kinship between every area of the former Oregon Territory/Columbia.

Eastern WA has no jobs, the jobs are on the heavily-liberal coast.
ME isn't even remotely close to trash, it's majority white already, it is mostly left alone from regulations, it only borders 1 other state which itself is libertarian, French Canada is pretty shit but Nova Scotia is good. Plus there's the coast and the lobster monopoly.

You can't reform cucks, that shit is genetic. You have to take the British method in reverse: form a community consisting exclusively of un-cuckable genes and multiply. Cucks will just dilute your genes and make your offspring weak liberals within a few generations.

user Maine is pozzed as Hell against anyone trying to start a white family.
The locals and I mean the old locals are champagne socialists rejecting anyone who hasn't been there for generations while at the same token welcoming nogs.
wnd.com/2015/06/maine-city-recruiting-somalis-as-cops/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Somalis_and_Bantus_in_Maine

DHHS if you want to start a community of whites for a white family these people will be the ATF to your Waco.
bangordailynews.com/2014/03/06/news/midcoast/former-maine-dhhs-worker-gets-9-months-in-jail-for-stealing-benefits/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/fostercare/marr/
Interesting tidbit about the Logan Marr case is that not only is the vile fucking witch who murdered that child running free now; her husband worked in same dept.
Her husband knowingly allowed her to place that child in the freezing basement during winter ducktaped to a chair.
The department covered for her and attempted to cover her ass until enough folks in town were pissed off about it and they gave her up.
If you plan on going to Maine do yourself a favor and make sure to take the state jobs, because if you don't these people will come after you and they will destroy whatever you're working on.
It would be better to reclaim Detroit than try to settle in Maine.

That's literally only the Portland area, the majority of the state by land mass is overwhelmingly red and Portland isn't actually that populated for the largest city in the state. Though snagging the state jobs is definitely a good move to avoid the liberalism of southern Maine from making the whole place go bad.

>>>/brit/624954

The fuck is a cuck anyways? Is it someone that won’t sacrifice himself for your delusions, or just a guy you pay niggers and Mexicans to assault after you immobilize him with his own property?

A) You need to lurk more.
B) A cuck is someone who betrays their own, either because of some guilt complex [liberals,] moral dissonance [christcucks,] or short term (even in the context of their personal life) happiness [boomers.]

>>>/brit/624967
>>>/brit/624975
They are not all bad but, have a weird superiority complex, especially given how cucked they are (in someways worse than the US)

Given how Prince Harry is marrying a mulato hollyjew actress who was married to a jew before breaking up and meeting Harry through a jew match maker, any pride in their Royal line is shit. Especially given how the Rothschilds have the monarchy by the balls.

I'm sorry for the pathetic spam, but I am so desparate to find a wife to whom to dedicate myself. I have some achievements in my life, which I fought hard for. But it all seems so meaningless nad vain without its ultimate purpose in reach.

Where do I find my Lady Macbeth?

I refuse to do the monkey dance for this modern world - I just want to go die in some war. March orderly and in full formation into the artillery barrage: because it is what I was born for.

Man is expendable and this expendability of his is what every archetypical hero embraces. But what am I spending myself on? Just because there's nothing worth dying for has made none of us immortal.

For American Citizens:

Consider Alaska. Alaska is the best state for an independence push and is mostly white.

Alternatively for those who hate the cold, consider Saipan or American Samoa. Not white but warm and out of the way. You won't be bothered by the Feds there unless your high on the watch list.

care to elaborate? Not sure what you mean by achievements. You have a house? and job? I wouldn't consider those achievements…

My plan was live/work in Seattle, own land, a retreat over the mountains. Additionally, with enough cash, a small yacht. Remember, Canada has lots of room to hide. The Mounties will never find you.

No, just career related stuff.
I'm pretty young and my parents are not rich. I would say I am on a decent path, but it depresses me that I do not have a perspective to pass anything on.

Give it time, user. It's not traditionally uncommon for men to be older than their women.

When I saw "white ethno-state," I began to get excited. Then I saw where you wanted it (North America). North America is way beyond 50% now. If one includes Mexico, the white population in America is dropping dramatically quick. Within Europe though…..

If we want to do anything, it needs to be back in our true homeland where the majority of whites are right now. The majority of the whites reside there by a rather large margin. Plus, it's still mostly white. If we got enough redpilled whites to immigrate there (the portion that elected Trump at the very least), you'd be talking about enough to easily swing more than a few countries who are already beginning to slowly but surely swing right.

tl;dr

Yep. Just remember, if you marry someone 18 or 19 you may not be able to gain office in the coming years, as that would be "marrying a teenager". Knowing the Liberals, they may start pronouncing 20 "two-teen" just to make it "teenage" as well.

We're just hitting prime season for it now. If you want to learn how to do it on your own, this is the perfect time. Look in your area for farms, many give tours and will help you out if you're looking to get into the business.

Go rural. Not even kidding, most immigrants from shitholes move to big cities. The 'white flight' out of urban centers to small cities, towns, villages and so on is where you'll find people who've had enough the shit. The county I live in has been hardcore farming and industry since the mid 1850's. Mills from that era are still in use today(only one in Canada no less). You can walk down a street in this city and find "Est. 1852" and their kids, kids, kids are still running the metal wright or steam fitters shop and so on. The liberal government of ontario has tried really hard to drive people out of industry, but people round here just dig in harder. It's all descendants of dutch and german, or families that came over after WWI/WWII again dutch, german or english. Delicatessens are a thing, small local pubs like in the UK are a thing. Dutch families running nurseries/green houses again the same thing.

Your future wife will probably not be met via your career. If this happens be weary of gold-digging. If you don't want to do "the monkey dance" you are a little limited. I'm not sure how old you are but there young adult events for 20 something yearolds. I would give that a try.

Another question you must ask yourself is…

Why would we possibly do that? White Americans got kicked or chased out of the Eurotrash nations for not falling inline under the various monarchies. We would effectively be going back to places after giving up all we've worked for, only to have the society controlled by the genetically-inclined cucks who chased our ancestors out. The best of white people are all in the US and AU.

Also when I refer to:
I'm talking about church events/hobby events

Final bump.

Alaska is very cold, for most people…

I've been thinking of moving out to New Hampshire after I finish my degree, mostly due to gun laws, mostly white, and it almost flipped red in 2016 so there ought to be more jew wary White folk out there to push it the rest of the way. Can anyone who lives there give me an idea of how it would compare to some of the other places in this thread? I know it's a small state with cities hundreds of years old, so it's probably pretty dense, but are there enough rural areas out there to settle in? Is there potential for an increase in White population there, or is it on the downslide? According to Wikipedia, the White population has only decreased by 2% a decade and is now at 94%. Doesn't seem too bad.

thanks bros!

Are they wary of the British and Europeans, even those who seem to be White Nationalists? Because let me tell you, there is not a soul in the UK who is the ally of American Whites, whom they see as "mutts" - whom they hate.

How rural we talking here?
1k~?
5k~?
10k~?

I see this avenue of shilling has contaminated yet another thread.

Sun's about to come up for you in Tel Aviv, go get some vitamin D.

Holla Forums is a CIA NIGGER HONEYPOT

What about a white ethnostate located somewhere in Canada?

< Brits are our friends
Why are you kikes trying to convince us of the lie?

Depends on what you want. The city I live in has ~30k, but the total number of the people in the county is 109k area size 2,000sqkm. It really depends on what you want, my sister lives in northern alberta: town pop 1300 people in the city, the municipal district though has ~5000-6000 in an area the size of 30,000sqkm

Long as you don't mind learning french, you've got it in Quebec. Avoid the big cities montreal, hull, etc. Gets cold just like the western part of the province though.

BLAME
WOMEN

tbqf it's probably in our best interest to obliterate French usage.

interests*

No. French identity must carry on somewhere. It sure as hell is dead in france.

Do you think it's worth keeping? I'm not saying no, just…

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU POSTING THIS IN A THREAD THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BRITS?
Get the fuck off my board.

Just close those locks bypassing Niagra Falls and you're hosed, cuck!

"come home, white man"
Where? This does have to do with Brits - the greater portion of White Americans have a British heritage.

You should probably travel to Val-d'Or or the cities along the 138 and then ask yourself that question.

WRONG
That's the WRONG ANSWER. That's a bullshit kike answer, "come and see". Yes, I can fucking see without donating to your kike travel agencies.

Conclusion: You have nothing to say whatsoever - nothing. You are nothing but an arrogant anti-White.

As I have stated previously, people like that (that person is GCHQ - a Britain):
THEY HATE AMERICANS, AND ARE NOT OUR BRETHREN

A-typical omg I'm not gonna do nothin' person who needs to suck on a bullet or several. Grow the fuck up you 8 year old.

Knowledge about a place is not gained by a vacation there. It is gained through reading, and through statistics, and through maps.

Who said anything about a vacation? Get off your ass you lazy fuck and explore, and stop relying on what other people tell you.

Nigger talk. "uh muh dick looked at eeit, so i muh dick know bowdit"

21 posts by you and the only thing you've done is prove you are what you post.

fuck off, yooper. don't draw attention to nice places in public online. you'll only end up getting them destroyed.

Create a church like the mormons did. Be subtle about your goals. Invite those who want to also create an all white town. They must be hard working and motivated whites. Start small and grow larger.

Under the guise of a church institution you can take full advantage of tax freedoms to help plan.

What about the Yukon river basin or the rest of Alaska?

Why is nobody considering British Columbia or Alaska? Take five steps out of Vancouver and you reach a 90% white ethno state. There are towns in the north half that are either connected to one another through dirt roads or not even a road at all? Hundreds of abandoned towns perfect to set up a civilisation in. Not only that, Canada actually provides a way for provinces to leave Canada peacefully. Canadian provinces are given far more individual rights, and British Columbia is basically treated as a de-facto independent nation.

can we just fucking annex canada already?
DAY OF THE RAKE?!?!

The BC lowerlands are overrun with chinese who've bought up property and created a bubble. On top of that if BC ever separates, it you also have to deal with *all* of the treaty stipulations. Alberta is a better choice, far less treaty issues.

Youre retarded if not a kike. While white europeans dont share of same views on guns theyre still our brothers and sisters. Kys retard.

This meme needs to die. Quebec is heavily foreign, heavily urban, and has no conservative parties in politics at all because there are so few conservative people there. Quebec is the driving force behind the degeneration of Canada, Ontario simply takes more of the brunt of the problems.

Alberta is nearly as worthless as BC. Sask and the Atlantic provinces are the only ones that could be saved: statcan.gc.ca/pub/91-003-x/2007001/figures/4129888-eng.htm

I know there's a lot of fellas that don't know about the real plan, so for all racially aware whites this is for you, I'm only going to disclose the information you need to be persuaded.

We already have a network here in the Northwest front, I won't specify the numbers for you, but I assure you that the largest concentration of white nationalists is here. We're creating a new country and we've been doing it for quite some time, you can read up on our plan here:
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/

>no, show the actual virginal White women you claim are waiting for White men en masse.
Fucking show them or admit that you're exploiting a male fantasy, roping in young men with a lie which doesn't exist, or exists in such small numbers that it may as well not exist for the vast majority of White men.

Mods yet again prove themselves to be fags

>>>/new/