Edible cannabis products most likely to send 4/20 revellers to poison control

archive.is/dacLu

WHY DO THE POLICE TOLERATE THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittube.co/video/1719/evalion-is-pregnant
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/marijuana-market-in-robson-square-shut-down-by-vancouver-police
vancouver.ca/your-government/park-board-commissioners.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/john-coupar.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/casey-crawford.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/catherine-evans.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/sarah-kirby-yung.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/stuart-mackinnon.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/erin-shum.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/michael-wiebe.aspx
youtu.be/GD4AJUIpZEo
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Something_Awful
nationalpost.com/news/canada/military-to-spend-170000-so-leaders-can-see-what-its-like-to-be-stoned-on-marijuana
web.stanford.edu/group/hopes/cgi-bin/hopes_test/medical-marijuana-policy-in-the-united-states/#medical-marijuana-and-research
archive.is/EztPP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Hemp_Drugs_Commission
vancouversun.com/uncategorized/staff/health-blogs/medicine-matters/medicine-matters-vancouver-civic-officials-admit-concerns-over-4-20-but-say-theres-little-to-do
archive.is/8zaaR
archive.is/ZSzvR
archive.is/DT9BH
archive.is/X4c5J
archive.is/KD5Kl
archive.is/5BwNx
straight.com/cannabis/1039961/dana-larsen-soaring-police-costs-threaten-vancouvers-public-events
twitter.com/DanaLarsen/status/970098102710370306
twitter.com/MelissaDeGenova
twitter.com/MelissaDeGenova/status/971147909625397248
vancouver.ca/your-government/melissa-degenova.aspx
archive.is/aNcuL
straight.com/cannabis/1040686/after-cannabis-vendors-return-npa-councillor-melissa-de-genova-suggests-reopening
vetbook.org/wiki/dog/index.php/Cannabis_toxicity
vancouversun.com/business/marijuana-legalization-plan-will-be-good-for-the-black-market-and-this-drug-dealer-isnt-happy-about-that/wcm/e27a4162-135a-459b-a3f8-e575896df12c
archive.is/OvtFb
thestar.com/news/gta/2018/03/25/barry-sherman-was-helping-to-develop-pot-pill-for-medical-marijuana-users.html
archive.is/qc4xB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know damn well why

Don't worry, kids. Everything's going according to Soros' plan.

Right Wing Safety Squads need to take up this project.

Is that Evalion?

The real issue is people idiots buy an entire bar of 100mg edible chocolate, eat the whole thing, smoke a blunt with their friends retards, and then end up in space while their body tries to process 150mg of thc-a. And they usually do it without having ever smoked before.

Weed was grown in indo-european communities for millenia. The real problem with it is lazy soyboys and xers smoke the fuck out of it thanks to talmudvision telling them everybody does it maaaaaaannnnnn. It makes you an even lazier faggot than you already are if you smoke it more than 3 times a week and people easily fall into the soul crushing trap of smoking it all day every day you become a slave to it, like any other vice. Weed isn't inherently degenerate CBD is a fantastic jew free medicine in it's isolate form and a joint isn't going to turn you into a communist faggot if you smoke in moderation at appropriate times but (((weed culture))) is designed to rob people of their youth and their drive and turn them into globalist commie faggots.

yet another thing ruined by kikes and retards

Case in point this kike bot

YOU HAVE TO GO HOME

If not kill them first. But we are stuck with it as its the new tobacco with all the downsides of tobacco and alcohol mixed together.

Anyone who kills themselves with DUDEWEEDLMAO deserves death.

Nobody who smokes wants to admit it's fucking bad for you. I've heard idiots try and say it's actually healthy for your lungs. Intensely frustrating

The only smart way to use it is growing your own, inhaling through a vaporizer or making your own edibles also blowing up federal buildings :'), but that process in and of itself turns people from casual users into heavy users. The people who want to use it generally aren't capable of taking it in moderation, and weed itself obviously doesn't help with growing into that mindset at all.

This is the main deal. Theres zero chance of anyone ever OD'ing from weed, but these fucktards knock back half a plate of brownies and then freak out when they cant handle it.

Yep. Pregnant with a little Hitler too.

bittube.co/video/1719/evalion-is-pregnant

Indeed. Smoking is bad period since its inhaling tiny solids which collect in the lungs. It matters not if its tobacco or weed. call me a degrnerate, but drinking is the lesser evil, as long as you can moderate yourself, and avoid bitchtit givers like hopps

The same reason they tolerate liquor

It's dirty and stinky.

Every Oktoberfest I've been too has security and cuts people off. Seems this is more of a free for all. They don't even have a permit, and it caused millions in damage to a beach last year.

Suppose there is blackmail going on to keep the cops and the city from seizing their assets… oh wait!

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/marijuana-market-in-robson-square-shut-down-by-vancouver-police

Niggers, spics, kikes, and all other enemies should be encouraged to use weed regularly.

I agree user, I am only trying to explain one of the reasons why smoking anything fucks you over.

Lesser than smoking, but not lesser than cannabis edibles.

News at 11.

Both are part of our shared European heritage.

Hooray for canna culture

ARE THESE PRODUCTS LEGAL?
ARE THESE PRODUCTS TESTED?
HOW DO WE KNOW IF THESE PRODUCTS ARE LACED WITH FENTANYL OR CARFENTANYL?
DOES SOME KID HAVE TO ARRIVE HOME IN A BODY BAG TO GET THE ORGANIZERS PUNISHED?

why should you care? this is the epitome of left-wing facism. you should be laughing at them, not throwing a fit of moral panic.

You need to go back.

authoritarian health care is right-wing? wutwut

Get out of here torpedo.

vancouver.ca/your-government/park-board-commissioners.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/john-coupar.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/casey-crawford.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/catherine-evans.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/sarah-kirby-yung.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/stuart-mackinnon.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/erin-shum.aspx
vancouver.ca/your-government/michael-wiebe.aspx

i dont care how much of a straight shooter you are, or how inexperienced you are with cannabinoids, if you ate pot food and had to take a trip to poison control, then you are a fucking retard or a child with no concept of their limits.

alternatively it could be a fault of the manufacturer who is obviously making his products too fucking strong. in this case i have to assume it is a little of both.

Dealing with drunks and drug-users at work all night long every day for 4 months, no i just want to get rid of them.

It turns perfectly good men and women into fucking retards who would be better off dead in a ditch. I fucking hate them and i wished people would know moderation and manners.

To my knowledge Hitler never outright banned alcohol. Unless you have proof that weed is worse than alcohol, fuck off.

if people can't handle 100 mg they are fucking pussies

this.
i know pot is a lot stronger these days than it was when i was doing it all the time, but for fucks sake. a trip to ER over pot? they should just be euthenized for being weak, drug addled faggots who cant handle their own level of drug consumption.

that has little to do with the substances themselves, it has everything to do with industrialization and greed. there are far better things to be doing than the what's prevalent, the reason heavily addicting drugs are prevalent is because they are the ones that are the most profitable. the doctrine of ban everything because a few substances are harmful is actually causing more harm because it effectively suppresses substances that cause little to no harm while simultaneously stimulating a gigantic underground market for the substances that cause the most harm.

fucking faggots lol. youd think they would understand how weed works. what exactly do they expect poison control to do? tell them to stay hydrated and calm the fuck down?

Don't they have health standards for edible producers? Or are they talking about bootleg shit made by Tyreeseus and Daekwon?

Man, I remember when I tried the stuff the first time.
Kids these days.

Take a guess.

youtu.be/GD4AJUIpZEo
LMAO

so 5mg is a reasonable dose of edible DHC. 10mg makes you feel good, 15mg makes you high as a kite. 20mg makes you spaced, 25mg makes you almost sick. 30mg makes you paranoid and wishing it would end.

i've recently been eating some edibles in the form of chocolate "nuggets" each nugget (about the size of one of those foiled dove things) was 30mg and i would cut them into quarters. 8 came in a pack and a pack was $20.
the same company makes them in different strengths, including one where each nugget is fucking 160mg. a quarter of that would feel like torture to me.

i mean, nobody goes to a liquor store, buys a bottle of liquor, drinks the whole bottle, and wonders why they were throwing up and violently ill.

This tbh. First time i had bhang my neighbor and i got zerged. Drank a full coffe cup of a strong one then started seeing things like im in a cartoon, then sat for 12 hours unable to move or talk

Not good.

>>>/oven/

>>>/killyourself/

And here's another weednigger MUH ALCOHOL MUH ALCOHOL MUH ALCOHOL
ALCOHOL DOES NOT MAKE YOU FAT, LAZY, GLUTTONOUSLY HUNGRY, AND COMPLACENT YOU JEW

One day a.schoolmate drank a little.too much a was high for.32 hours. It was hilarious seeing him in the morning at gym eyes like an andorra rabbit. Burned out of his mind. Many Keks were had that day

I used to be a daily consumer of cannabis, I have quit since. I can objectively say 1. quitting cannabis is harder than quitting tobacco(which I also used to smoke) and 2. it makes you dumber, lethargic, and generally a lower class person.

Weed stinks and makes me feel like shit. I literally cannot comprehend how people like this bullshit.

It is possible to "OD" (as in experiencing debilitating, uncomfortable symptoms) on pot regardless of what the average pot smoker believes. It's called "greening out" and while it won't kill you, it's the pot equivalent of being incredibly blackout drunk. It's hard to green out by consuming pot in the most common manners as you need to ingest a large amount of a high quality strain in one go. Those who produce their own edibles, own large volume glass pieces, or dabble in oil/ultra strong strains are virtually guaranteed to have a high tolerance as one has to consider pot a hobby to invest in chasing the strong high those produce. The problem lies in those low tolerance, infrequent users who just can't handle the high you get from ingesting 1g of pot in one go. Edibles make that kind of consumption easy as the effects take 30-45 minutes to hit and build up slowly.

You can easily eat 1/4 of a 1g brownie (for example) and barely feel high when it starts to kick in. Since infrequent users are more likely to be accustomed to the instant, full on high that comes from smoking, they are likely to eat the rest of the brownie which will overload their tolerance within an hour or so.

While I don't think consuming pot is 100% degenerate in all cases, many of these products allowed on the market as a result of legalization are harmfully strong. The current state of the legal pot industry is the equivalent of every brewer and distiller focusing exclusively on producing Everclear (except with no alcoholic flavor at all) in response to the repeal of prohibition. It makes it almost impossible to use the substance responsibly which virtually guarantees degenerate outcomes.

Typical ((((tricks)))). Yes goy moderation is not the key. Knowing your limits and attaining mental control over any emotional or chemical altered state is not the key.
Alcohol is so much better consume that. No its weed that's so much better consume that.
A false conflict is still a false conflict. Use you the free will and strength God gave you to figure out how you want to alter your consciousness.

do you realize the cognitive dissonance this belief requires?
you are aware that the exact same people, in the exact same time, are pushing anti white directives and furthering white genocide?
so give them MORE power and MORE money?
how is that smart or at all congruent with goal 1?

Excellent post

Whereas a person drinking to that point wouldn't be able to call anyone and would probably end up dead.

all these points are fine and good but none of them change the fact that WEED IS FOR NIGGERS

Agreed. I enjoy weed a lot, just sativa. It can help me feel invigorated and drive me into creative projects like art and computer programming. It can give me energy. It truly is a tool and depends on the user.

Some will smoke weed and then sit infront of a television consuming or playing games. But I would smoke and then have another 5 hours of positive energy to dedicate to reading, writing or drawing. I definitely don't think the habit is degenerate, in said case.

But it's very dangerous to do it more than a couple times a week. The withdrawals are real too, I feel lethargic and addicted for a day afterwards but it fades after that.

Actually Alcohol does make you fat, its like drinking loafs of bread.

no one gives away free drugs. people arent going to put a more expensive drug (fent) in a cheaper drug (weed) and then sell you it for the price of weed. you are functionally retarded.

this is why salvia should stay legalized. who else am I going to laugh at on youtube? flakka and mojo isn't as popular.

getting laced weed is exceptionally rare these days. crossing fent with weed would also be very noticeable. that being said, fentanyl is still pretty cheap.

it's not really the booze, it's the extra stuff you're likely to eat with the lowered inhibitions that come from drinking alcohol

Its more likely to get sold spice than to get sold weed laced with shit.

very true, but even that is pretty fucking obvious

Even if that were true (I'd like a source, "beer belly" being a widespread stereotype), doesn't beer make you grow man-tits because of estrogen?

Same as this guy, but I got the added bonus of becoming incredibly antisocial when high. Didn't want to hang out with anyone at all and if I was with people, I wouldn't really communicate. These days I still enjoy a bit of weed every so often, but I have to buy an amount rarely, when I have the time to spare. Otherwise, I am smoking it every night. I try and apply self control when I have it, but it rarely works.

God help me if it ever becomes legal here.

meh

Legalize Private Police Now

the phytoestrogens in hops can contribute to bitch tits, but I'd argue that the estrogen imitators newly present in the environment are a bigger factor. As it being the food and not the beer, you have the internet at your fingertips, so don't ask me to spoonfeed you. you also type like you're new

Control yourself. I go to school and work full-time with double elbow neuropathy, and I constrain myself to smoking one-bowl at night. I'm switching to CBD salve to stop smoking. THC during workdays or when you are "socializing" is for teenagers. "Addiction" to cannabis is your throat drying out after exfoliating the shit that goes into your lungs. Drink water and the so-called headache goes away.

stop smoking weed. you're basically not even white to me at this point

Sorry dad

whats the point of even smoking weed? YOu so bored and little of a man that you got to smoke weed to enjoy life? Fucking fatties and their cake. Cant go without it.BUT ITS NOT ADDICTIVE THOU. Fucking wastes of life.

opinion discarded

anime picture of a down to earth non degenerate at any level film. MUH WEED DOE OMG I NEEEDZ IT TO BE COOL LIKE TYONE AT SCHOOL.

nigger do you know where you are?

14 images in the thread
1 was anime

not really a good argument dudette

weed never poisoned anyone .

Lightweights. Someone tell them the score to the Redwings game, they'll be fine.

A friend of mine let his 5 yo brother smoke some weed, it was some really good shit. After he hit it the 3rd time, he just started crying and walking around like a bitch. After crying like a girl for like 15 minutes (shit was ruining my high tbh) he opened the refrigerator door and took a piss in the lettuce compartment. Shit was hilarious.

Weed is not degenerate, your behaviors and habits are. For any intelligent, curious, spiritual person, there's a good deal to learn from this plant.

Junkies get the rope too.

Outstanding post.

Much of the pro legalization rhetoric relied upon comparisons to the benign nature of cannabis culture in comparison to that of alcohol. The very second it was legalized however it was instant cannabis Mardi Gras. It was supposed to be people not risking their freedom to smoke a joint in their back garden after work, what we got was corporations encouraging people to slam as much THC into their body as possible in the shortest amount of time achievable to win a free hat.

Did you know that people die of alcohol poisoning like crazy on Potato Nigger day?

DUDE WEED

Kill yourself, stoner.

Anti-weedfags need to lighten up and remember what Goebbels said about morality and moralism.

DUDE

So is this the designated shitposting thread?

Rolling the doobies for the slaughter
We must get high for all the murder
Blazing up as we form rank
Mighty warriors pledging allegiance to the dank

I've eaten 2 hundred mg chocolate bars at once and I was really high but I was fine. Didn't get scared or paranoid, It was very enjoyable. Felt like time was going in slow motion. I don't recommend beginners to do that, but you'd have to eat like 5k dollars worth of edibles at once to come even close to the supposed LD50 of THC. This is urban legend tier shit. Why should we care if some normie retard overdose it on some edibles? Do we post threads everytime some normie retard drinks way to much and gets sick? If you are worried about drugs how about focusing your concern on the opioid crisis which is killing massive amounts of whites.

Also, to even compare cannabis to alcohol is laughable. Smoke to much weed and you'll be lazy all day and get nothing done, but it will be a relaxing day at least. Drink to much alcohol you'll be puking, shaking, horrible headache.. in severe cases and with long term use, withdraws, seizures, tremors, liver failure, heart failure and death. Alcohol is a far more toxic substance than THC. Alcohol is much harder on the human body. Take 2 people, have one drink everyday, have one eat edibles or vape everyday. See which one lives longer. It isn't uncommon for young alcoholics around age 30 to be dying of Cirrhosis of the liver. Find me a stoner with organ failures at 30 from thc.

Quit being a faggot, cannabis is far superior to the brewed/distilled jew!

How can any plant belong to a race incapable of agriculture?

Also one that isn't native to Apefreaka

(checked)
Holy dubs have blessed the baby.

Immediately kill yourself.

Reported just for being an enormous degenerate faggot. Please kill yourself.

You need to kys tbh

I fully expected someone to OD on hash oil via buttchugging after the first states legalized weed. Has that happened yet?

These people are literally all fine. They're dumb stoners who think because they smoke schwag grown by a mexican guy who lives in the woods and once ate a human foot all day every day they have lungs of steel.

Then they go to some weed festival where all the pot is grown by white people with degrees in genetic engineering who run grow ops so clean you could assemble microchips in them and they smoke 10 of the dollar joints and take dabs at every booth and then they buy a chocolate bar with 1000mg of THC in it that's meant to be broken up into 10 doses and eat the whole thing, then 30 minutes later they're going back for another round of dabs because "that edible was bullshit, man" and 45 minutes later it kicks in when they're taking a piss and they're so high they think the bathroom is a SAW puzzle so they lock themselves in a stall and call 911.

It's the equivalent of drinking an entire handle of vodka, ramping a jet ski into a 7-11 and blaming the company that sold you the vodka.

Strawmanning me to support your lack of a point doesn't make you have a point.

You'd need me to kill myself because your manlet ass sure wouldn't find himself doing it.

What's the point of even browsing Holla Forums? You so bored and little of a man that you can't hunt down stoners like Duterte?

Its like any other thing you dumbass, you have a couple after work, youre fine. You binge like a bitch, it sucks.

That goes for almost any food, drink or drug I can think of.

Weed is for niggers. Legalize it and leave them be.

Also, I am not going broke anytime soon. White people pretending to be Amerindians is nigger behavior.

Being a nigger is a lifestyle not a people.

While at one time it applied as a racist term, it has since then evolved into a term describing a pattern of behavior revolving around drugs, violence, jail/prison, and just generally shitty immorality.

Basically anyone that thinks behavior from hundreds of years ago that is detrimental to the safety of the modern day society is acceptable is a nigger. I don’t think I need to elaborate. Niggers know who they are, they seek only the next shot of endorphins and nothing else.

Where is his movement today? It’s all ran by Jews now. The anti-Communists of the 20th century are now all Zionists of the 21st Century.

What’s with th homoerotic images Schlomo? You trying to pick up a date? You’re better off on J-date.

Some of the most successful people I know smoke cannabis.

The sour faggots hate dude weed because they can't control their own impulses.

Fuck off Chaim. There is other alcohol besides beer. Beer makes you fat and gives you man tits. Drink spirits or wine or cider or anything else but beer

If you overdose on anything, instead of the drug tank you should be put on a pillory in town square.

Soon enough we can stop all prohibition, because the kind of people who overdose recklessly are also deathly afraid of being ridiculed by their friends.

soft drug my ass, cannabis makes you paranoid and the stuff is so strong these days you really can't function normally unless you have a tolerance built up

The average Thc content has not risen significantly since the 60s.

hey retard, thc-a is not bioavailable and would do absolutely nothing - thc-a requires conversion to thc through decarboxylation (heat) and occurs from a) combustion or b) the baking process

tl;dr thc-a does nothing, thc does something

quit trying to sound smart when you have no idea what you're talking about

jews frequently lace other drugs (cocaine, cannabis, etc) with fentanyl in vancouver for the sole purpose of killing degenerates and faggots.

nothing is sacred

Anyone who gets their drugs from non-whites deserves whatever happens to them.

FTFY

How do these public parties happen? Who are the vendors? Are people in city hall being paid off to look the other way, or maybe they’re in on the sales too?

Disgusting.

I’ve seen edibles laced with all kinds of things. Usually it’s to make up for shit quality weed.

Nope nope nope

And here we see Chiam trying to redirect with the false comparison.

This is a public health and general order issue. You’re not allowed to walk down the street with open beer where I live either.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Something_Awful

It doesn’t help that the crew that organizes these things are kike pedophiles.

(1)
Now this is real shilling.
There's the purity spiral, which might not hurt.
But then there's faggots like this that think there are inherently degenerate things in the world.

Degeneration can be anything done in excess, and same applies, specially, to substances, each has their effect and correct use if well dosed.

either you eat high mg edibles frequently and have built up a massive tolerance, you misread the labels, or your labels are wrong. 200mg is an extremely high dose.

with alcohol, you normally start puking and the alcohol leaves your system, and most people would have trouble physically drinking 2 liters of liquor. with edibles, they can put 200mg into something very small that a child could eat one by mistake and you dont vomit and will get the full effect. high doses like that on someone thats not used to it can lead to psychosis and last a long time, sometimes over 24 hours.

ignoring how potent and dangerous edibles can be makes you sound like a retard.

I'd tell you to go to the gas chambers, but you'd probably find a way to get high off of Zyklon B.

DUDE WEED LMAO threads always are derailed into a shitfest withing the first five posts.

Fuck off.

It was on Holla Forums before Trump won the election. Are you implying his ideas aren't valid anymore?

What is the purpose of your comment?

Fucking kill yourself, you piece of shit.

Cannabis is not degenerate.

just like anything else, it can be.

you know newfriend, you can reply to more than 1 person in a single post.

I'm now new, m8. I kept seeing new posts which I wanted to reply to after posting previously.

No, it can't. People can be degenerate, plants can not. Of course weed is a popular activity for people who are dull or uninterested in real world activities, much like alcohol (which I'm sure you know).

yes, the act of consuming cannabis can be degenerate.

Yes, that's what I meant.

DUDE WEED LMAO

nationalpost.com/news/canada/military-to-spend-170000-so-leaders-can-see-what-its-like-to-be-stoned-on-marijuana

DUDE WEED types practically invented shilling and sliding to get the (((media))) to promote the issue. They also get real asshurt when the same (((tactics))) are used on them.

How much soy is in today’s marijuana anyway?

Modern parenting is a fucking joke. It's not the weed, it's incompetant retards who don't have an ounce of discipline and responsibility.

user people here might be butt hurt about pot because some of us stop it from insufferable rage issues and generally may well be something some of us persue above any other substance. For me it's not even the act of taking the substance and being high it just changes my entire week rather than getting so mad I send knives theough my desk and shit. Tl;dr you're right normal people shouldn't be subject to substance abuse but we're autists

Next you're going to say it's not gay if the penis is feminine.

Fuck pieces of shit like this so much. Don't take drugs if you haven't done the fucking research and if you're not prepared to handle a bad time on your own.

at least your pic shows who you really are

the only proper response these faggots should take

edibles exist user
you have to work after coming home from work?
nigger shit lasts like 3 hrs max
it isn't, though a lot of pot smokers are degenerate

not true. most dispensaries provide an range of potency for bud. in my state of california also, the cap potency of any edible product is set at 100 mg which is very doable for most people unless they have not smoked or consumed weed in months. there isn't a need for lower quality of weed or potency of edibles, there's a need for idiots to learn their fucking lesson to not take more than they can handle.

must also add that the 100 mg edible THC cap is only for recreational users vs. medical users who do not have a cap.

That's pretty much why I still smoke. I work, have my own place, keep the bills paid, don't participate in degenerate weed culture, etc. I smoke at the end of the day so I don't lose it and go full Roof one of these days. The endless rage gets to me sometimes.

What said.

Why would you willingly dumb yourself down to nigger tier levels just to feel good? Every pothead I've known has been a lazy leftist faggot loser. Potheads love getting stoned and watching (((netflix))) and whatever jewish garbage is being pushed on them

It has nothing to do with it being a plant retard weed makes people lazy and passive, it's the most jewish drug there is. It makes you indifferent with the shitty ZOG controlled life you have. You sit on the couch high and watch whatever gay interracial netflix show Mr. .Goldberg directed this week

Nice try, but alcohol makes you stop eating not the other way round

Potheads are a minority of cannabis users. I smoke it occasionally, and I consider myself a NatSoc.

Having freedom to smoke weed occasionally lets me enjoy and cherish sobriety more than I would otherwise.

Only if the user lets it be.

I have an exceptional IQ so I'm still smarter than most other Whites even after burning a few points off the top. Plus I know plenty of right wing people that smoke to relieve stress. The difference is they don't promote it like degenerate leftist potheads. I've stopped my other vices but not this because of

Get a load of this moron who doesn't realize there are thousands of people who suffer from chronic pain every single fucking day. But don't worry, Dr. Rosenberg will take care of you, just take this codeine, and this vicodin, and this hydrocodone. When the problem was already solved millenia ago by a hardy plant which grows practically anywhere (hence the slang term "weed"). But we can't stop giving my cousin Rosenberg money for pharmaceuticals, that would just be terrible.

There's always something, user life doesn't stop as soon you clock out. This is nigger-tier attitude.

Rosenberg sees the value in you becoming a neutered, compliant giggling moron too. Weed should be used as a last resort and used for conditions that prevent a person from living an effective life on their own, as it makes the user a mental invalid and neutralizes the threat they pose to the internationalist jews.

You are a fucking idiot if you really think that weed is more dangerous than opiates. Not only that, but it is also more expensive. Your ridiculous Reaganesque act is old and predictable, we have all done our research and know that weed is less addictive than tobacco and alcohol. Opiate addiction has overturned automotive accidents as the biggest killer in the United States and you're going to sit here and tell me the herbal Jew is the real reason we are all dying because a few stupid kids abuse it, most of them for not even a significant portion of their life.

I mean opiates are more expensive.

No, I have nothing to say about opiates. Clearly they are worse than marijuana. That's completely aside the point, that the kikes want you high on weed because it makes you stupid and inept. Don't take my word for it, look at all the jewish movies that promote getting high all day. How many Seth Rogen movies can you name? Get my point, faggot?

Yeah, but the problem is twofold:
First, marijuana has a legitimate medical purpose. Just because it is abused frequently doesn't mean it is useless. Almost every drug with a medicinal benefit has been abused at some point, but that doesn't mean we should pass up the benefits cannabinoids can offer. A painkiller with minimal side effects is one of the greatest medical boons society can have, yet we are still fucking around with dangerous drugs that have undesirable side effects. The idea that weed "makes you lazy" is largely just wrong. If you were raised as the type of person who is lazy, it's not surprising that you would abuse marijuana, not the other way around; that person did not suddenly become lazy because they smoked weed.
Second, if weed was as much of a Jewish subversion as you say it is, then why would pharmaceutical companies get it outlawed? The cannabis plant and its relatives has a lot of industrial uses as well, but to many Americans today who are raised only knowing about Tylenol, Advil, etc and opiate based painkillers would be shocked to discover that there is, in fact, a way to kill pain which is literally as cheap as dirt when not inflated in price by Mexican gangsters.
That brings me to an additional point as well. The impact of this drug remaining highly illegal is arguably a net deficit rather than a benefit. By doing so, we've created a lucrative black market where cartel spics have flooded in to fill the void. And before you say "well the buyers are just degenerates anyway," that is not true at all. I have met my fair share of disadvantaged individuals with conditions such as back pain, nerve pain and arthritis that are easily treatable by CBD or THC dosage with negligible side effects and it gives me personal anguish to see the garbage that the pharma industry puts out as acceptable painkillers. Keep in mind that if this drug is legalized, and refinement by actual pharmacists can begin, we could create pills which contain only the naturally occuring chemicals in cannabis but without any hallucinogenic side effects or any of the nastier side effects that can be suffered from the synthesized pain relievers on the market today.
Cannabis had been legal for centuries until the twentieth and had its place in European and American medicine, yet somehow our society did not instantly turn into Weimar Germany.

Pointing that out is a sign of insecurity and low IQ.

Your autism is not helping. Honoestly I am sick of fucking hearing about it on Holla Forums because its always the same shit from both sides.

If you think weed is bad you have been brainwashed by jews. If you think weed is the best thing ever you've been brainwashed by jews. If you think weed makes you x or y maybe you should shut your stupid uninformed mouth and have a fucking smoke to see what it actually does. Spouting lies as truth like you know what you're talking about is very jewish and I have an oven warming up for you.

spotted the underage kiddo
just because you smoked weed once/a few times doesn't mean you know of all the effects it has on your body.
anyway drugs are degenerate. if you want to feel good fuck your girlfriend.

dont think so bud, im 29 and smoked heavily from 23-27 so i do know what effects it has on my body. have you been a smoker? do YOU know the effects it has? cause thats exactly my point. someone that just spouts nonesense without having the personal knowledge that comes from experience is as bad as jew and theres a place in my oven for you, you ignorant fuck

YOUR KIDS GO TO THESE EVENTS
THEY GET DOSED
CANNABIS PEDOS TAKE THEM BACK TO THEIR LAIR
VPD COMPROMISED SO THEY LOOK THE OTHER WAY
SEXUAL ASSAULT REPORTS IGNORED BECAUSE OF BLACKMAIL AND BECAUSE UNDERAGE TEENS TOOK DRUGS

>calls user degenerate
>advocates sex out of wedlock
Yes goy, ruin your own women then complain about the lack of virgins.

No, drug users can be degenerate. Drugs do nothing without a brain and body to act upon.

How’s about you take your kikespeak somewhere else.

Also, please tell us, have you ever tried cannabis?

so i guess like literally half of the posts (or more) from this graveyard site are from the site owner's bots such as this one here

all the real people got banned or saw everyone got banned and left

the community the media tries to label as "alt right" needs a home forum, and no chan can provide what we need….

First I am not a dude weed although I support unregulated legalization as I have come to find out the main group that have biz set up and ready to go and (((profit))) from regulated decriminalization are all mostly kikes.

Fuck every one of those slimy parasites;I hope they all burn alive in ovens LITERALLY.

As a white man it is dutiful to my race to point out that cannabis has a lot of uses and has been used before kikes knew how to kike so it isn't any suprise they latch on to it ferociously seeking profits meaning to (((them))) easier paths to subversion of their host.Yet as a rule kikes always shoot themselves in the foot by getting bolder and bolder until "AH HA!! you filthy rat"Whites know and promptly eject the parasite from our united bodies.

I view cannabis like FOSS tech.White men would be stupid not to utilize it up until the (((rat))) cried evil pot smokers for the threat it was to shekels yet then when conveniently switch to yes goy legalize once they have cornered the commerce potential only after stifling it for so long intentionally.

I don't smoke it and have not needed to as I am young, healthy, and white.I did in high school and college and passed with flying colors despite propaganda saying otherwise.

Lets think of industrial applications that cripple kike influence and disregard the back and forth D&C puked out of kike anus to smokescreen the true accessibility and potential of the plant.

inb4 (muh degenerate) Deprogram yourself faggot that was all kike bullshit yo begin with hur dur reffer madness.

You are spouting nonsense. Just because you smoked weed a few times and didn't notice any side effects doesn't mean they don't exist. Kill yourself degenerate.

epic Holla Forums maymay.

I'm not a degenerate.

I don't know about greening out, but I do know I once smoked pot and it made my eyesight flash black, voice stuttered, forgot who I was, was scared to see my reflection, and needed someone to prop me up while I pissed. Lasted a few hours. The otherkin used the same stuff and wasn't affected. Have no idea why. Never happened since, but I also rarely indulge.

You aren't from here

Dont eat whole brownies if you never used MJ and dont be idiot who call paramedics because you got stoned as fuck. Problem solved

Endorphine is drug. KYS degenerate

Watching.

Because it's fucking canada. Let them rot. They aren't worth the dirt on your fucking shoe.

Fucking degenerates.

Yes you are, if you think cannabis is inherently degenerate.

KYS, my dude.

Why is alcohol still legal?

I like your interpretation, there's too many people on pol who think in absolutes: that any use of drugs is degenerate. It's the culture and habit around the use that determines its usefulness. God tier drug use is having like 2 beers or a single toke of some bud to achieve a slight high. There's a culture of getting "fucked up" beyond control and that's the real issue here.

I like your interpretation, there's too many people on pol who think in absolutes: that any use of drugs is degenerate. It's the culture and habit around the use that determines its usefulness. God tier drug use is having like 2 beers or a single toke of some bud to achieve a slight high. There's a culture of getting "fucked up" beyond control and that's the real issue here

lol that's one I haven't heard before xD

I don't understand people like you. Are you completely anti-drug, or do you think alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes are okay?

The pothead fears judgment.

Stop being faggots. You're just signalling how much weed you smoke, and literally nobody cares.

WHY DO WE NEED TO KEEP HAVING THESE THREADS?
THIS IS CLASSIC D&C, LETS WORRY ABOUT WEED AFTER WE HANG THE KIKES

It’s not the product, it’s the (((behavior))) of those promoting the product. Some of these fuckheads were lobbying for a 14 year old smoking age. And you know damn well why.

you speak of self improvement but my god man, at least think up the most basic counter to your shit before you humiliate yourself in the pooblic spayce

Come on man, that's an extreme and you know it. There are days where you don't have work at home and you can just sit down and relax. Friday nights are a good example since you have the weekend to do more. You're telling me you never once take a night off?
If you have children I completely understand and even approve of discontinuing drug use but I say this with the assumption that most drug users aren't parents. Currently just live with my gf and work as a med student doing rotations, some days i just need to smoke and pass out after going home and eating. Before we try to conceive our first child we are going to put all drugs down. I'll miss my drugs (seriously user, acid sex with the gf you want to marry is the greatest experience of my life so far) but children absolutely come first.

stay mad degenerate junkie

The effects of alcohol and caffeine on the human body are well understood. Cigarettes give you cancer. The effects of weed on the human body is not well understood.

Yes it is.

No
web.stanford.edu/group/hopes/cgi-bin/hopes_test/medical-marijuana-policy-in-the-united-states/#medical-marijuana-and-research

I bet you also have a 12 inch dick and your dad works at Nintendo

Anyone with a kitchen can make that shit, good chance people overestimate the amount of weed they have to put in and eat too much since you can't really be sure if the thc spreads evenly throughout the thing you're making. Stories about people eating a brownie too many are as old as weed 'culture' itself

Commieforian here. These fuckwits never learned that THC is digested into slightly different chemicals by the stomach and liver than when inhaled? Of course you will have a different high, also it is hard to know how fast your metabolism will digest the edible, therefore making it very difficult to know how much is too much. Many stores here have helpful infographics in their waiting room, as do the "doctors" handing out the recs.
So what happens? Youngling gets himself a brownie, forgot to follow the suggestions and ate all of the brownie, when he/she was most likely told to eat 1/3 to 1/2 and wait one hour before eating more. Nope these fuckwits, and I've seen it myself several times, just shove that pastry into their mouth like a starving fatman at an all you can eat buffet.
And then they are suddenly beset with a kind of manic energy, overly loud heartbeat, and good ole paranoia, and are surprised to be in such a state.
Now I'd like the B.C. Drug and Poison Information Center to do a study on youths giving themselves alcohol poisoning and when that spike. Which is likely to coincide with a holiday. In fact I got 50K internets on it.
This is not a defense of potheads, merely an explanation of what is most likely to have trnaspired.

archive.is/EztPP

Word is there is going to be a major crackdown this year since Castreau is legalizing ostensibly "to protect the children." Mostly from the organizers.

They sue bartenders who overserve people who get into DUIs…

Just do us the favour of a quiet suicide to prevent your upcoming extermination.

Parquat.

Gotta call bullshit here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Hemp_Drugs_Commission

A thread died for this.

Smoke isn't made of solids. It's atomized tar. Tar is to smoke what water is to steam. Tar is a liquid. But you're still right though, the tar is very sticky and hard to remove.

I have had weed laced with PCP before. Spent 10 hours thinking I was a dog chasing the chewy shimmering air.

This is all years ago, I'm straight edge now. I also used to work EMS near a major college town. One of the medics I rode with would keep a bag of m&m's in her pocket, when we got a weed call she'd give one to the panicked stoner and tell him "Take this and it'll go away in about 5 minutes."

Why don't they just get them high?

A shill kvetched for this. Bump.

Good point user. There's only one solution for (((lobbyists))).

The pothead, but not the responsible cannabis user.

Damn weed smoking jews itt.

Yes. I can't speak for other states but Colorado has stringent standards for edibles and extracts and those standards are enforced more rigorously than for flower. The main issue edibles is people taking way, way too much and either injuring themselves, injuring someone else or panicking and insisting on being taken to the hospital when the only thing wrong with them is how high they are. The only form of Cannabis toxicity I'm familiar with is Cannabis Hyperemisis Syndrome and the onset of that disorder requires years of chronic and heavy Cannabis usage.

The comments on any pot story tell the tale.

"I-I-I've s-s-s-smoked daily for 40 years and I have t-t-t-two jobs and pay l-l-l-lots of taxes." Good for you. Now have a seat over there, Chiam. Why were you sexting this 14 year old and telling her about your "great stash of chronic?"

What are you talking about, m8?

A wed?

Anyone else call the Parks Board today to complain? Keep the pressure up, Vancouverites. Don't let the pedos win.

RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

vancouversun.com/uncategorized/staff/health-blogs/medicine-matters/medicine-matters-vancouver-civic-officials-admit-concerns-over-4-20-but-say-theres-little-to-do

Because there are obviously aspects to actually getting high that people enjoy. What they're trying to do is simulate only the bad parts.

Has to do with drug testing, Moishe.

The only thing edibles will send to them hospital with is a panic attack. There is virtually no poisonous dose and no antidote.

In a sane world 911 would tell you to fuck off and go to bed if you call an ambulance for taking too much cannabis product. Or if you go the ER they'll turn you away. But we live in clown world, where any funny feeling means you get an EKG.

His edgy teenage fantasies.

this. pot is fine ive been smoking for years. the only time ive ever had negative effects is on 420 when my buddies and I would essentially try and OD on brownies. we would knock back 5 or 6 brownies each then about an hour later the paranoia would set in and I would be blazed outta my gourd for 12 hours. minimal side effects even from massive doses tho just endless paranoia. All the real side effects come from shit being laced or contaminated with fertilizers/ pesticides.

Weed drops your IQ by 10-15 points, putting your intellect on par with niggers, FYI.

Found in the Hefner stash: Tommy Chong sucking off Cheech Marin.

Heavy use during adolescence drops IQ by 8 points. Occasional smoking during adulthood does not, and the study did not prove that the participants weren't already low-IQ.

It certainly drops it on chronic sneaky kikes.

Talked to a politician who understandably doesn't want to be identified. They're going to get a court injunction against them to stop the vending, which is the real reason they are having these "events." Police are now on board too. Expect a lot of kvetching from the kike organizers, which will be met with chink law and order resistance. There might even be a counter-protest since they really did a number on a beach last year, and literally NO ONE in the city apparatus likes them anymore.

The 'merry pothead' mask has fallen thanks to some proceeds of crime and tax investigations. Keep up the pressure, it's working.

it makes having to live around 6 gorillion mexicans worth it

I generally agree that weed culture is poison and stoners are annoying faggots but…I actually became redpilled about jews and and the cultural Marxism 9 years ago when I was under employed and got high 4 days a week. I read JQ books and articles and listened to podcasts/YouTube vids all day. Then I’d go play hockey or basketball with my buddies. Fucking great life man. Miss being a neet sometimes. Although it was a depressing existence at times because of the uncertainty of my future. Anyways I quit the weed and I’m way more productive and normal now. Have a career and family. Sorry for the blog post. Just trying to whitepill the stoner neets.

thanks user

Pot, like alcohol, makes you form "friendships" with people thinking you share interests. What you really share are substances.

It's like bogan culture. You all know you're terrible people but you're still mates because who is will put with your shit?

This.

No it has not, do not fucking confuse alcohol for Marijuana. American teenagers didn't smoke that shit before, now most of them do, fuck your Herbal Jew.

Does it really matter what they did before? You should worry about the racial makeup of our country, and maintaining the spirit of the people, not about what plant they like to smoke. Alcohol is among the least desirable cultural icons for a people (including ours) to have. It is poison in any amount - a dirty, trashy high - a step above huffing paint. We should be happy for cannabis to replace alcohol in the position it holds.

Alcohol is the liquid Jew. It lends its user happiness to be paid back with interest. Cannabis can create happiness if used correctly.

This is a Fascist board newfag.

I can't believe that we actually have to argue over whether weed is bad or not. Notice how all of these people sound like lolbergs too, on a Neo Reactionary board of all fucking places.

1. Marijuana is as addictive as tobacco
Source: archive.is/8zaaR
2. Marijuana causes lung cancer, emphysema and peripheral vascular disease
Source: archive.is/ZSzvR
Source: archive.is/DT9BH
3. Long-time use decreases a persons IQ by as many as 10 points
Source: archive.is/X4c5J
4. Kills sperm cells causing impotence.
Source: archive.is/KD5Kl

Yes dumb ass because it's effected them in negative ways. Unlike alcohol it hasn't been a part of human history since the formation of civilizations. Both are filth, but alcohol doesn't turn people into worthless filth like weed does.
t. Former stoner

My ancestors lived fine with alcohol and without hemp so I doubt the truth of your claims. Honestly, if you keep things in moderation nothing is really bad for you. You can eat junk food as long as you keep it within portions and exercise, you can drink without getting drunk, it’s just that people always want to do things in excess. That is why we have fatties and drunks

Weed will only turn someone into worthless filth if they misuse it. Alcohol can do much worse if misused.

May I ask how often you were smoking weed when it had negative effects on you? Weed has only harmed me when I use it more than once per two weeks (and I absolutely agree it can cause harm). Usually, I don't even use it once per fortnight, and when I do, it provides a nice few hours of relaxation after which life resumes as normal.

I bet they could have lived better without alcohol.

I pity you for using it at all, recreational drugs are degenerate. Enjoy impotency and decreased mental inefficiency.
What do you think? I ate a lot of shit and did nothing but sit around doing nothing. I neglected reading and quality music, I defended weed like a dumb ass like you are now.

Not if it's occasional and under control.

I hate when my mind is not as sharp as it could be - that is why I avoid weed more than use it (go 1 month+ between uses sometimes, 1 fortnight absolute minimum).

I find that I am most interested in reading when the mind-fog from smoking in the recent past wears off. Weed doesn't change my music tastes - it only lets me enjoy the music more.

I ask again, how often did you smoke?

Notice he didn't touch on impotency. LOL

The (((arguments))) from potheads justifying their vice are a trip in itself.

I don't think that will be an issue using it once every fortnight or less.

(check)
Agree partially. He's definitely right regarding alcohol, though. Without a doubt the more dangerous of the two.

Also,

Recalling the lobbyist in Colorado challenging Hickenlooper to a drinking vs. smoking contest. That would have been fun to watch.

ITT: untermenschen argue over whether the herbal jew or the liquid jew is better
So steeped in a culture of degeneracy that it's not clear to them that both are shit.

"And here's another weednigger MUH ALCOHOL MUH ALCOHOL MUH ALCOHOL

ALCOHOL DOES NOT MAKE YOU FAT, LAZY, GLUTTONOUSLY HUNGRY, AND COMPLACENT YOU JEW" Except for gluttonously hungry, it does all those things, you retard.Unless you drink carefully.

Somewhat related: The organizers of these smoke-ins launder some of their dirty money through real estate and strawman transactions. That's ending.

archive.is/5BwNx

why do people who have never smoked weed before post like they know so much about it. baffling.

They are like those grandma's that forward random stories
"of weed kills 6 million people a year click here to read why!!!" and their sources are about as reliable.

I've smoked my share and it's accurate.

Did you really need to bump the degeneracy propaganda, though?

I never thought of it like that, really gets the noggin joggin.

They also pay little tax and the money is (((laundered))) since no FDIC bank will touch them.

It's not the substance, it's the element surrounding it.

This.

Man I remember when threads used to vanish after a day or two.

Obviously lots of Holla Forumsaks like pot.

Not the idiots who promote it or the degenerate behavior surrounding it.

I have no idea what these people are doing, but if it's a liquid-liquid extraction of the THC into a suitable organic solvent like olive oil or liquid butter which is then used to make brownies or w/e then the concentration should be very close to homogenous provided they mixed it thoroughly.

I think it's more a case of people having no clue about what initial concentration they're working with, in addition to not understanding that any drug you take orally will take a while to reach your blood and brain, especially if you mix it with anything digestable, as opposed to smoking it.

And no I've never made or eaten edible cannabis.

Remember kids, never do drugs unless you know precisely what the fuck you're taking is.

A year ago you wouldn't have had week old threads being bumped to page 1.

Sessions is cracking down on pot. It's a timely issue.

Fuck off and stop bumping this shit.

is he? or just the money?

My point is the activity of the board you mong. This thread is ancient by chan standards yet this place is so desolate and slow that it does not die.

And the pressure is being felt:

straight.com/cannabis/1039961/dana-larsen-soaring-police-costs-threaten-vancouvers-public-events

Meanwhile he wrecks public parks with his band of hippies and makes millions selling dope.

I hope they charge him extra for police protection.

why isnt that faggot in jail?

Fixed that for you.

http:// fox8.com/2017/02/12/fetnanyl-death-grip-expands-to-other-illegal-drugs/

"We are now seeing fentanyl laced in with marijuana," Rendon says. "And in Painesville, we had three young people who overdosed. Fortunately, it wasn't fatal. They were able to revive them with Narcan (an antidote drug)."

Fentanyl-Laced Marijuana Eyed In Cape Cod Near-Death

https:// patch.com/massachusetts/marthasvineyard/fentanyl-laced-marijuana-eyed-cape-cod-near-death

Police fear arrival of fentanyl-laced pot

http:// www.eagletribune.com/news/merrimack_valley/police-fear-arrival-of-fentanyl-laced-pot/article_8426fa4a-7183-5c14-b062-30031614d3af.html

I hope GloomTube is getting a stream ready for a 12 hour or even 24 hour stream that day. You could pick any big city, whether the state legalized it or not, and listen to a scanner, or watch local news of the revellers. Im sure in the oppisite sense, degenerates that live in the States that worship the columbine shooters will have some sort of harp about Gun Control while they're stoned off the gourd.My state just medicalized it and our city is on the path to decrim it. And we're full of niggers.

Can't wait to see all the dispensaries pop up in and around the jewish neighborhood, strip of shops. I swear to god it'll be another form of welfare for the niggers in our city.

Im also expecting to seein Colorado and Denver a large population of stoners wearing Rick and Morty gear and anarcho-communist style attire as well.

What, you don't know about the (((dispensaries))) user?

do whatever you want with weed though you'll never stop me from growing it in my closet and selling it. i would like to make billions in the global pot market once it's legalized federally in the next few years and the system of laws and treaties that ban such a thing from operating collapse but i guess i can do that without the government's permission if i give the CIA kickbacks

same as retards that do several grams of phenibut a day thinking it will get them really high eventually
just do heroin already and remove yourself from the gene pool

and it's always the same kind of weak minded undesirables doing it

Have a drug-free bump

And an old news sage

pile on this faggot and keep calling about this

604-873-7000

twitter.com/DanaLarsen/status/970098102710370306

Also, keep calling the city.

If you intentionally try to look ultracasual then why not wear comfy shorts that will not fry your testicles to sterility?

Which -istan is that?

Weed is less degenerate than alcohol. Less addictive, less physically harmful, etc. Ban both or neither, anything in between is hypocritical. I don't even smoke weed because my job does random piss tests. Which means I can't smoke on the weekends, but no big deal if I drink every night. The double standard here has to end.

It's not conservative to hate weed, it's puritan. Past civilizations had no issue with responsible drug usage, as long as you didn't let it interfere with your responsibilities as a man.

Most of the US.

Weed is a shitty painkiller for non-vertebral issues though. I'd rather spread some voltaren on it than get stoned out of my mind.

The only non-degenerate substances are LSD and similar hallucinogens and only when used for deprogramming.

Underrated post.

How about fuck you and stop wasting dubs, you doublenigger?

There's zero actual health risk. It's nothing but people taking more than they can handle because dude wees LMAO and then freaking out like fags. If they just went to sleep they'd be perfectly fine. Problem is all these dumbass essays do more than they can handle because it's a weed holiday.

Just like on 21st bdays in America, or St Patrick's day, or Oktoberfest when tons of people drink way more than they can handle and usually end up going to jail or the hospital. But nobody calls for alcohol bans because of that.

Weed, alcohol, and psychedelics all have a place in Western culture. Addiction and abuse of those drugs is a symptom of modern degeneracy, not the cause of it. For centuries people have been drank alcohol, occasionally to excess, but only in modern times is binge drinking to blackout regularly considered normal. Same with the others.

The drug isn't the problem, the culture and the people are. To be clear, I'm not talking about shit like meth or heroin, that bullshit has no place being used recreationally. It does have limited military and medical usage, however.

cbd? no high yet boomers cry them pot smokers when totaly diferent and could get them off the plethora of pharma jew bs …Some ppl are just stupid and do not listen to reason and to brainwashed . Its legal here in my state now LMAO i will out live them all as they die from the treatment for bs,glad I can see logic instead of mindless jew brainwashing .

IF CANNABIS WAS NOT DEGENERATE, PEDOWOOD AND THE (((MUSIC INDUSTRY))) WOULD NEVER PROMOTE IT

But dude weed lmao, be a rebel man. Peer pressure for man children.

where my hat?

Hollywood Action movies and nigger music promote guns.
I guess guns are degenerate too.

It's because retards don't expect eaten weed to be as powerful as it is. It's idiots who shouldn't be taking strong drugs in the first place.

sage

Some pushback from a city councillor:

twitter.com/MelissaDeGenova

twitter.com/MelissaDeGenova/status/971147909625397248

Lying though his teeth. He's made millions over the years as a dealer, uses stupid young girls to help launder it too.

vancouver.ca/your-government/melissa-degenova.aspx

604-873-7244

[email protected]

Twitter: @melissadegenova

LOL little babies getting too high and calling poison control.

You can't eat enough of it to kys on cannabinoids!

Because cannabis is the herbal aryan, while tobacco is the herbal injun…

You can if it's laced with fenatnyl.

Are you retarded?

kek, #420blazeit liberals can't handle their drugs.

If by aryan you mean filthy mudslime.

kys

Evalion started pushing National Bolshevism and has been a shill this entire time you fucking stupid newfaggots.

"Pregnant with a little Hitler" jesus fucking christ you people are mongoloids

Literally nobody should give a shit about whether or not someone else does something as absolutely meaningless as smoke pot. The fact the government even had to regulate the stuff is fucking dumb.
Like others have mentioned, it ain't the plant, it's the "culture" about it and "cool weed lmao" figureheads like Seth Rogen and Obama that are awful.
Treat it as if you'd treat a shooting- It's the "weed lmao" dread-bearing white kid with the pot-leaf t-shirt that is at fault and not the plant in the pipe.

muh cannabis is degenerate was a jew meme for shekels from the very start of its illegalization faggot,then propagandized by their media and education control you nitwit then all of a sudden when the goy know everything to demonize it was bullshit they corner the medicinal/recreational market ro ride the slow crawl to legalizing it while the pharma jew figures out how to offset their losses by integrating it into the medical feild before to many people stop taking their opid ssri bullshit.

Learn what you are even talking about nigger.

Trump floats death penalty for drug dealers. I nominate these faggots first.

Nice to see some Vancouverfags that aren't entirely brain-dead.

Attached: ss4.jpg (240x259, 11.6K)

Attached: rwss.jpg (474x443, 31.7K)

/ourgirl/ Melissa is fighting these degenerates. They will be out in force for 4/20 seizing vendors property. Thanks Melissa!

archive.is/aNcuL

straight.com/cannabis/1040686/after-cannabis-vendors-return-npa-councillor-melissa-de-genova-suggests-reopening

Illegal pot was more about creating a black market that justifies more cops, judges, jails, lawyers… Booze is far more harmful than pot ever was ainec.

Attached: safety chan.jpg (474x474, 50.26K)

fair enough points

604-873-7000

Attached: rwss.jpg (474x498, 33.63K)

Growing pains. Lots of people will be going to jail or the hospital after overdrinking tonight, with actual health issues. Meanwhile all these lightweights eat more pot brownies that they can handle and freak out even though they're in no real danger.

Attached: hitler takes a closer look.jpg (255x227, 14.54K)

Great! Now, tack on a fire truck and hose.

Attached: u mad.png (640x480, 27.63K)

Alcohol does make you fat. It's compound sugar. Besides look who sells you liqour, it's jews. Look who microbrews, jews. If you didn't drop LSD to the point you experience true fear and witness how all things are linked through waves you aren't even white.

Attached: 0-67-0=869-0.jpg (476x600, 81.8K)

Attached: MEMANK.png (262x399, 74.52K)

…yeah, no urgency to be Captain Save-a-bitch on this one.

Attached: 1acb50cc07e63ba579f288c778257e9b5c71dcf402c27d96723fe3106e9f895c.jpg (374x378, 28.72K)

Just wait until someone important has a kid who gets sick. West Hastings is going to look nice with the new condos that will replace the burnout biker pedos.

More than just sugar. It slows down your metabolism.

False equivalency fallacy, stonerfag

Only stupid cuks use the term 'in and of itself'

Attached: dildo-in-header.png (605x788, 330.64K)

Why are libertarians such degenerates?

Attached: learn the difference.jpg (474x340, 35.5K)

'Taking dope is negroidal behavior'
Goebbels

Vancouver sucks shit. I lived there for 64 years. A hamlet outside of Lethrbridge Alberta or Swift Current Sask is better to live in than Vancouver. Yes even in the dead of winter.

In moderate use, both are not a problem for health, in excessive use, both damage your brain and weed damages the lungs (while there are other application ways), the other organs are fine. Alcohol damages liver, digestive tract, heart and others. I dont think weed and hallucinogenes neccessarily turn you into a commie or a turbo rainbow niggerlover, its a cultural thing and also rightwing naturalist users are more discreet about their political views.

For all the kvetching here and I think it can be safely said Holla Forums likes their weed.

Attached: kamfy.gif (376x354, 2M)

>(((Dr. Tom Kosatsky)))

Attached: ira-einhorn-940x540.jpg (940x540, 141.04K)

Keep this shit away from your dogs.

vetbook.org/wiki/dog/index.php/Cannabis_toxicity

Why do you need a boot in your ass?
OP :
8==D—- (:

Trump wants the death penalty for drug dealers. Enjoy your 4/20, it will probably be your last.

Attached: 1481426176732.png (504x450, 301.96K)

Since this seems to be the DUDE WEED thread, have a laugh:

vancouversun.com/business/marijuana-legalization-plan-will-be-good-for-the-black-market-and-this-drug-dealer-isnt-happy-about-that/wcm/e27a4162-135a-459b-a3f8-e575896df12c

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

archive.is/OvtFb

"It's a piece of shit. It doesn't protect people, it will not exclude organized crime from the production. So, most senators say this bill was written badly," Conservative Quebec Sen. Pierre-Hugues Boisvenu told reporters Thursday ahead of the vote.

I used to smoke regularly as a teen and I can say without a doubt that weed does nothing positive whatsoever. It makes you lazy and unmotivated, dumbed down and stupid. The bugmen you see who sit and watch rick and morty on netflix are the type of people who smoke lots of weed. 25 year olds living at home with no job getting high all day. It's a degenerate, stupid drug.

Fuck off. My body, my guns. You faggots are no better than the kikes trying to take away guns. I don’t give a fuck if it’s good for you or not. Have some fucking fundamentals

No shit.

If you're lazy when you smoke pot it's because you're a lazy faggot to begin with. If being slightly high prevents you from exercising your free will to engage in productive behavior, then it means while sober you can barely muster the effort necessary. Greatest way to admit you're a generally unproductive, lazy human being is to claim smoking a little weed makes you lazy. You're no different than the beta wife beater who blames the booze when he rampages across the house punching holes in the walls and terrifying the kids.

Attached: rwss.jpg (474x324, 25.28K)

what images? or did he hit a shriner / masons nerve

Where can I buy weed or kratom seeds?

thestar.com/news/gta/2018/03/25/barry-sherman-was-helping-to-develop-pot-pill-for-medical-marijuana-users.html

Wrong.
30k sample size study proved same or lower rates than NON SMOKERS.
THC kills cancer in high concentrations..

Figure I'd post here since it doesn't deserve its own thread. I loosely follow some of the weed growing community on social media and tons of grow ops have been going under as the price for weed crashes due to legalization. I know a lot of people are skeptical, but weed as a culture is going to killed by legalization.

*price for weed crashes in Oregon

Google "cannabis seeds" there are great seed banks all over the world. It's perfectly safe and legal to have the seeds shipped anywhere in the US. Depending on local laws, you might also want to check Craigslist. If your state has medical marijuana you'll probably find clones for sale. Keep one under 18-6 light indefinitely and cut your own clones whenever you want more and you'll have as many guaranteed females as you want and grow the rest normally.

This is true. Everyone and their mother is growing now. In ten years you'll hardly be able to sell it because everyone will have a hydroponic grow room in their home. I've heard developers are actually starting to include them in some higher end homes in California, and IKEA has been pushing this too. I think that's where the real money is, in selling these systems and doing installation and maintenance. It's too easy to grow pot, especially if you just buy a package that includes enough nutrient for a couple grow cycles and seeds and hook up a computer monitor/control system that automates temperature and humidity control, lighting, etc.

Wait are they implying that cannabis can cause liver failure?

Attached: rwss.jpg (255x255, 10.68K)

archive.is/qc4xB

Asked if similar rules could be coming for car dealerships, Eby replied, “our provincial government will do everything possible to ensure that dirty money is not involved in our economy to the extent possible, whether it’s luxury cars, real estate, casinos or elsewhere.”

Doctors should be able to just ignore these faggots