Rainbow Six Siege

Last operation of the season comes out, Japs being added to the game, comes with Type 89, MP5SD, flying drone, projectable thermite, two maps.

The first decent AAA game in years.
Multiplayer-focused with special characters having unique abilities but other than that and armor/speed they all play the same with certain weapons belonging to them so it's not considered a hero shooter. You also die in less than 5 shots max.
$60 and Uplay, get on sale and nurture some patience.

Drop Uplay IDs.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NdabH
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
g2a.com/tom-clancy-s-rainbow-six-siege-steam-cd-key-global.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nKDOPHwxYZ0
isthereanydeal.com/#/search:rainbow six siege;/scroll:#gamelist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ONE BIG FUCKIN HOLE COMING UP. but i also like fuze, twitch, sledge, and smoke
i like house, chalet, and base the most
undecided but i've grown a deep love for fuze's LMG

For me it's

WHY IS FUCKING CALL OF DUTY 4 THE ONLY ONE TO DO THIS?

i almost bought cav but went with frost instead, saving my leftover 50k to see if i want GOOKSQUAD ops

Because they're two different guns. An MP5 MLI can't magically become an MP5SD

I know that, but it just looks so much better doesn't it?

MP5SD6 best MP5

MP5K can fuck off

Smoke.

Chalet, but I never get to play on the map at all.
Skyscraper seems pretty fun.

M590A1 Shotgun. Albeit, I want to use the MP5SD.

I also wish Siege actually had a campaign in it. Finished all the situations and want something more than terrorist hunt.

It does, but that doesn't change the fact that they're different guns. One of the nips is getting the SD though so it's not being totally excluded

Really? The helicopter drone one or the ash+thermite one?

Helicopter drone one. Echo.

Well, hopefully he's useful. He seems like he'll counter mute pretty hard because he can just fly over his jammers.

Supposedly he might be using the drone to just make noises to throw off the enemy.

he's a defender so he'll work with mute

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but besides the guns being different they function a little differently too, rate of fire being a tad slower but this can be modified easily, right.

oh shit he's a defender? Well a drone on defense sounds pretty cool.

This is the worst fucking feeling

What did you do to fuck up that bad? Did he catch you off guard when you entered a room?

No, I knew exactly where he was, got the first shots off, but somehow just didn't deal enough damage and he got a lucky headshot spraying in my general direction.

The new jap is getting one dont worry

This map with glaz. I love it when some tryhards go for spawn kills and end up giving me free headshots.

Can't decide between the one's I play: Thermite, Thatcher, Sledge, Mute and Bandit
Kanal, House and Plane, maybe Dostoyevski too
L85A2 although it might change to AR-33 when I get to using it.

Its just COD with destroyable walls. Nothing that special.

I played it on the free weekend, and the impression I got was that it's more like Counter-Strike: Modern Warfare. You know what woulda made it better? A fleshed-out singleplayer mode where you recruit a team of operators from across the globe in order to perform high-risk counter-terrorism operations, slowly increasing your team's capabilities and reputation across an in-depth story line, like older Rainbow Six games.

imgur.com/a/NdabH

Those new elite uniforms turned me off but these others got me back in again

Black and tan are the greatest operating colors.

Frost, Ash, Thatcher
Border, Dostoyevski (except for the kitchen), Skyscraper looks really good
Super 90, 416-C Carbine

Oh shit, Twitch's face.

do not peer into this gallery if you want your waifu ruined

I'm level 91 now with probably 150 hours in it. Its fun as far as generic shooters go but I just enjoy blowing up walls. Thats the only defining feature of the game that is good. Other than that everything about it is a let down and a backwards step.

rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/redcrow/index.aspx

g2a.com/tom-clancy-s-rainbow-six-siege-steam-cd-key-global.html

If you guys want the game buy it here. Key resellers are hella cheaper than other methods.

Bretty good.

You think thats good? They are making the game even more mindless and easy if all thats true……

So I gave in and bought the game while it was on sale. Didn't think I'd be this shit at it. Most of the time it seems like the guys I get killed by have some inhuman reaction time or see me through even the tiniest cracks while I can't for the life of me see them.
Is it just a matter of git gud or what?

I'm in the same situation as you, having to deal with countless consecutive losses now that there's no other free weekenders to harass

There's probably some paths to success, like listening to sound, knowing how to best use your operator, learning how to bait others in coming out, and generally learning how to aim

There's no special strategy unless you never played FPS before, just be attentive and non-hesitantly yet cautiously slice the pie.

I didn't play a whole lot during the free weekend as I was trying other games as well.

Certainly not new to FPS, but lately I've been playing a lot more slow paced shooters like Squad and Project Reality. Perhaps that's what is getting to me, everyone seems to be moving lightning fast and while trying to catch up I make a lot of mistakes.

Game's all about knowing where enemies and friendlies are. Know the maps, if you see an enemy but was unable to kill him runs away it helps a lot knowing which routes he can take to try and fuck your shit.

red dot is more than enough

Only took them like six months of people screaming
TAKE THE FUCKING ACOG AWAY FROM SMOKE'S POCKET SNIPER
for them to realize it might be a good idea.

sledge has it too, which i found arguably more dangerous than smoke having it, since it means he can breach a wall/door the fastest on top of carrying a shotgun and the pocket sniper and frag grenades

really though having red dot on it is still extremely deadly , but i keep a suppressor on it instead of the extended barrel

yes.

rainbow six siege is a beautiful fluke by ubisoft, but with the fun it provides, the looming sword of ubisoft hangs over it, ready to COMPLETELY FUCK IT ALL UP at any given moment

i don't like how much screen space holo takes up on most guns

I mean neckshots should realistically have the same effect as a headshot

How does all the cosmetic stuff in this game work?

I got a free copy and played it for a while close to release, but have no idea where the game is at now.

cosmetic stuff is grind-dollars or real dollars for weapon skins, charms, and headgear. the coming update will start to have full uniform cosmetics

Right now it's just gun skins, little dangly things you can hang on the side of guns, and slightly different camo and helmet designs for headgear but they're apparently adding customization for the rest of the body in the next update along similar lines of the headgear options. It's almost all innocuous and not too absurdly priced but odds are if you ever want to unlock any of the DLC operators you'll never have the dosh to spare for cosmetic shit anyway.

yeah, i would say the grind dollar cost for DLC ops is pretty fair but it means that's the only place your grind dollars are going

once i see the roadmap for next season i might be willing to actually get a pass for it, which i've never done before

its just a joke, the 'spetsnaz operator" they mention is tachankas real name, they're just sneaking some memes in

I haven't hated myself or been mad at a game this intensely in a very long time.

Was I rused buying the starter edition? And do operators not really matter? I mean most maps I can go in recruit, use basic tactics and come out with the win.

starter edition was a goy trap, it makes regular ops way more expensive for no good reason

There's a couple operators who's gadgets are really fucking useful like Thermite, Thatcher and Rook and then most of the rest are just good in specific situations. The real benefit to picking operators over recruits is the ability to put foregrips and sights on their weapons, the sights in particular make aiming at shit so much easier.

>whole team aside from me is level

so is this worth $20?

no contest
favelas gets people mad like no other
p12 no question. Look at that sexy fuck; throw the leder skin on it and god damn.

20 bucks? definitely, assuming you don't mean like the 20 buck starter edition

anything more than that is kinda steep for MP only

starter edition?

idiot edition for goys, i think they "sold out' despite it being digital but it was cheaper and all the operators cost more in game money including the standard ones. in regular edition the standard ops can all be unlocked pretty quickly anyway

i just bought it off g2a it didnt mention anything about starter so i assume it wasnt

I have a csgo friend who seems to do subpar at this game, maybe not 3 digit subpar though. But still, he's not even a bad csgo player.

It happens. I usually never get mad at games but for this one I've gotten really pissed. There are just days when everything is going absolutely terribly for me while I do just fine on other days.

fucking ubisoft

But why

another story

When this is the most surefire way to win it's little wonder people play so cancerously

Played on the free weekend, how anyone can justify playing a game with mouse acceleration that can't be disabled is beyond me.

Use sound to locate enemies.
Also, as defense you want to choose angles that, when you see enemies, leaves them completely exposed and you under cover.
As attack the more holes you open the more stressed out and exposed the defenders inside a room become.

Also your shots always go where your sights are, regardless if your barrel is actually below your sight; which means you can do goofy shit like shooting around a corner when all you can is a pixel.
These videos should be help.
youtube.com/watch?v=nKDOPHwxYZ0

the game uses raw input unless you use a gamepad.

I definitely had something, a quick search on google reveals more results for the issue I had.

Really? I'm incredibly anal about my mouse control, especially in a game all about shooting. I didn't notice anything, only thing that caused my mouse to move strange is upping my graphics settings. And that didn't cause an acceleration effect, just sluggish mouse movement like you might get with vsync on.

Yep, that's why operators hardly matter.
Shit works almost all the time and the other team gets pissed when they die so far from the objective.

Maybe I should try that next time. I always find myself huddled up in a corner in the objective room.

Also, update's here.

Steam says 3,5 brah

Steam does that, I can't explain it any further but whenever I install it game on Steam it installs a smaller amount of GB then what is advertised on the store page but still takes up as much space as advertised.

GoyPlay said 11,96 GB

Especially with Hibana, its not a great idea to defend by huddling in the objective on most maps.

Did you download the ultra textures? That's what does it.

Tachanka needs SOMETHING to help him out.

It's always a good idea to quickly check the exterior cameras when a round starts in order to get a general idea where the enemy is coming from

That's not what I downloaded.

How do I stop that? I don't use them since they just kill my frames and the difference isn't that noticeable with my monitor.

Go into your library and click the checkmark next to the ultra textures.

Thanks got it.

i haven't had a chance to boot up red crow yet, did they ruin it or is it good?

i did see the clip where bucks shotgun now blows breach sized wholes in fucking anything though

Seems they made the netcode and hitreg a bit.

They fucked up the spectator cam and you'll sometimes see people just staring in one direction and kill people in the other room while not even aiming at them in your screen.
Also, I don't think that defending walls with Bandit or Mute is possible anymore if they have Hibana and Thatcher

well thatcher and thermite would have the same results unless you can get in a cheeky trick

What did they do to it?

instead of looking like someone tired of your shit he now has a generic angry stare like Blitz
which is a shame because the autistic stare was what made him stand out more

Even Bandit tricking is impossible against Hibana Thatcher combo because you can't destroy the Hibana charges once they've been activated.

Expect patch, cunts.

Seems with arms taking as much damage as body shots and the hitreg seeming to be better, 1-armor operators are dropping like flies now.

Oh yeah, they definitely unfucked the hit registration now.

Why does she wear the mask?

is there a renown exploit?

Yes, turn down your graphics, go to matchmaking preferences and on terrorist hunt disable everything besides Protect Hostage.
Then just go terrorist lonewolf with the maxed difficulty and let it play in the background.

they unfortunately patched it now. it gives 0 renown

i think that one doesn't work anymore

although ubi hands out free boosters every once and awhile which is usually enough to get that last push to buy a DLC op in a session or two. i'm still sitting on a free 7 day booster they gave me which i might throw in soon to try getting the ops i don't have

i'm dangerously close to just buying the fucking season pass and using those grind dollars for cosmetic shit, but the season pass is more than i payed for the fucking game

We need to get a group going for this, want me to set up something like a discord?

Hibana is only worth it, Echo's drone only disorientates your screen.

But he has a recon drone on defense, that's pretty valuable no?

type 89 is fucking SAVAGERY

Fucking casual, don't you want to have played 70 hours and not be able to afford even one of the DLC operators?

i have 160 hours and only bought 2 (had enough for some more)

but impatiance made me break my season pass virginity, i know i'm a fool

Caveira > Twitch > IQ > Valkyrie > Frost > Hibana > Ash, this list is objectively correct.

Because you are a dumb mother fucker
MP5 has a tri-lug mount for suppressors so you can remove it
MP5SD is a different weapon entirely that has a fixed integral suppressor and the barrel is ported to let more gas escape

That's almost the complete opposite of the truth.

Why? They're a joke.

Giving this another shot since I can play it for free atm.

Why are these things?

When did they patched it? I swear it worked fine a couple of months ago.

well i haven't got to play echo much, but he doesn't seem my style, hibana is fucking awesome for sure though

Post more Siege OC

i'm sure there will be a fresh batch now that the new ops are out

looks like the update completely broke the game

How is echo anyway? Does his drone spot people, or do you have to do real call outs on the mic? I know his blast is effective because whenever I get hit with it it fucks me up good. I really want him because I am both a weeaboo and in love with the MP5SD.

You gotta call out.

does it at least identify them?

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE SHIELDS IN THIS GAME?
Seriously, half the time I am the immovable object and fuck shit up, the other half I get killed by the person I am directly facing.

the other half of the time you probably picked blitz

I don't even have blitz, I go montagne every time. Though I think I get it now, some people actually aim for my hands and it kills me,

Here's a tip: Do the unexpected. You will die a couple of times but the enemy shivers in fear and so do you so take advantage of their fear. When breaking a window keep aiming at it but not where the barrel is poking through the hole, a fag will peek. After a while if no one shows jump and do whatever the objective requires for a win. Everyone plays this game meekly but why should you.

I think the best way, for attack at least, is just make a real push. The best victories I have had are when my thatcher clears the area, thermite makes a new door, and montagne stands there absorbing fire while everyone else fucks shit up. For defense, I definitely agree, turtling generally goes no where, so go out, and sneak behind them. Especially if you are caviera.

How active is this game?i don't want to end up with a empty game
What's the min specs?can I play it on my laptop?
Should I get it asap or wait till xmas sales?

The game is very active but ranked matches take a while to find and you occasionally run into the same people. For an Ubisoft game it exceeds expectation for optimization so if you play on low it will be run probably, how did they not fuck this game up. Get it on sale it's not worth $50/40 pounds.

I've checked the "can you run it site"
Not even getting into the min required…..well, maybe I will get it for ps
lol, no.

I'm surprised you didn't mention nitrocells flying at your face every second round.

the more you fucking learn

That thing's a load of shite.

Yeah, I try to go out of the objective room most of the time as Jäger when I'm done setting my shit up. That usually gets me better results than when I stay put.
It sucks when the rest of the team gets impatient and all do the same though. That shit never ends well.

chalet garage? they may have thrown grenades through the drone hole which can sometimes knockout shock wires or signal disrupters

Oh boy guys, 70 hours and I'm finally coming up on enough renown to get my first DLC operator. Only 4651 renown left to hit 25k, at a generous estimate of 150 renown per game that's only 32 more games or aproximately another 5-10 hours

the fuck is that icon in the top left?

Ubisoft's framerate counter, which I turned on to quantify drops ages ago and never bothered turning off.

Although I don't know if I could turn it off even if I wanted to, considering the game thinks it was never on to begin with.

You have to disable it in the uplay overlay.

Poor bastard

It appears you're correct, though I gotta wonder why they have two different ways to show framerate.

Fuck this matchmaking

im on 81 hours and i have over 60k renown, did you buy the 'cheap' version?

No, I just lose a lot.

who are you gonna get?

I dunno. Frost or Valkyrie seem like the objectively best choices unless Hibana and Echo turn out to be stupid OP or something. Blackbeard seems boring, I don't think my aim or game sense is anywhere near good enough to get much out of Caveira, and while Buck and Capitao both are appealing to me I think that's just because I never see them and not because they're particularly interesting or good.

Did this once since I was the only guy alive. Teammates got a good giggle at it since I can meet people who can have fun.
Had a retard teammate who attempted to votekick a guy for not reviving him, even though said guy reviving him was getting shot at.

Frost is great fun, 100% useful for roaming and camping mand her traps are a lot more effective than kapkans Hibana is fun as fuck, her rifle is awesome and her gadget has loads of potential. I like buck and BB but they're the most straightforward DLC ops, nothing flashy about them just tools to go in and kill with.

haven't used valk/echo/cav enough to speak for them yet but cav seems fun, and capitao seems the least played, i kinda like him but he's lacking something and his incendiary bolts hitboxes are all fucked up

i'd vote get hibana or frost first

I'll take the risk of repeating myself for those who know me, making a personality, and other loathsome behaviors that I can't play this week because I gotta go to my cousin's funeral which in pertaining to the game means no designated Bandit & Hibana, see you soon and have a combat bump.

oh man you're right, its fucking party time

when the hell did this happen, i thought it was supposed to be mid season

Broke-ass slav here, do you guys think it can run on my pc? all this recent talk and some friends made me really want to try this game.

Don't think so. If you're playing on a dualcore of any kind, you need to lock your fps to 30 for the sound and HUD not to go to shit.

Fuck naw, you won't be able to play that. Needs a GTX 500 series card at least

How is Doc's shotgun anyway? I never really saw much reason to use anything other than the MP5.

He's coming down hard from all the drugs he's been doingdealing.

Why the fuck are there female operators?

rainbow six is a work of fiction

Well it IS still Ubisoft, you know. But then again, I'm pretty sure even the old rainbow six games had female operators, right? So it's nothing new.

Because it's ubisoft, [current year], and they thought it would be good to have mild waifu bait.

Allowing for female operators makes it a easier to have more distinct voices and outlines to better differentiate the characters.

it is pretty nice that every operator uses a unique model, sledge and mont completely towers over most operators and the female ops are noticably shorter

Doesn't mean they can at least try to make it more believable. I know Ubisoft is a pozzed company filled with nu-males, but still.

You're full of shit. All of the characters are actually the exact same height, for balancing purposes.

i find them relatively inoffensive myself, they don't talk much and they have the same shit as the male ops, save for twitches weird new lipstick

my honest mistake, i misphrased. sledge and mont are indeed physically larger than most ops though

I hate the GIGN shotgun, the SAS one is a now a beast capable of downing everything in one good shot.
I use the P90 for Doc but the MP5 is still the best defensive weapon for the GIGN.

Well, yeah, Sledge does look like a Belgian cow, and Mute is a tiny ladyboy.

i use p90 with the extended barrel just cuz i think it looks cool

I said post more Siege OC.
So post more Siege OC.

they almost followed class-identification rules perfectly save for like rook/doc who are almost identical at a glance

True. Even with the new fancy skins, you can still tell who is who at a glance. But, uh, Frost and Buck are also a slight problem for me. They look really fucking similar from behind.

Even those two once you're used to them aren't too hard to tell apart, Rook's got that massive neck protector and Doc has all the bright white bands.

lucily they're on seperate sides but a few times i seeing them from behind did confuse me

Coming right up Doc.

Feels good man

thermite out there slaying gook pussy left and right

So ever since the patch I haven't been able to play with my usual group at all, my nat is moderate but that didn't stop me from being able to join them for the last 200 hours of gameplay. I've tried going into my router and port forwarding, I've tried disabling my upnp, I've tried disabling my firewall but still nothing works.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

this sounds like a "works on my machine" type of problem. Have you tried to contact ubisoft IT?

Disregard a friend of mine helped me fix it. That was my last resort other than Holla Forums

Honestly the only one that really triggers me is a fucking chink woman in JTF2.

Have you seen canada? That shit doesn't surprise me at all.

is there any place where i can get the full game for a reasonable price
I am hesitant because uplay

Sure, it's in line with how shitty Canada is, but they just had to extend that to shit all over something that would be detached from that.

its gone on sale for a good price (50%~) on steam a few times if you're patient it might go up for thanksgiving or christmas sales

they probably didn't know how to make a candaian-looking woman and gave up, at least its easy to make a guy like buck for them

isthereanydeal.com/#/search:rainbow six siege;/scroll:#gamelist
Also G2A has it for 20 bucks

The meta changes as you progress through the relative skill levels.
A half decent roamer will crush a new team that doesn't use drones and coordinate properly on attack.

Once you get up into the higher skill matches though, having good defenders who can hold the objective is necessary to go with your roamers who try to screen and buy time outside the objective.

sorry guys, but no thanks

Only the DLC ones, but those are certainly priced so as to jew you out and get you to buy the season pass.

only for DLC ops but it is jewish as shit,

i've been dicking around with Capitao. i like the PARA but his gadget seems like wank

Holy shit, that's cancer. The predominance of leaning turned me off the game already, unfortunately. But shit like that kills it.

i like lean for a game like this. its a shame sprint cancels swap because you reload animations don't get fully cancelled and reset by swaps depending on the part of the animation

I hate how the majority of attachments and sights in this game just turn the guns in ugly monstrosities. Same with almost all the cosmetic shit as well.

Why windows gadgets was causing this issue I will never fucking know

What is this shit and how do I fix it? It's not dust particles, is pure white bullshit.

That's just how Rainbloom Six is in some spots.

No way to fix it? Or is this just gonna be a "learn to live with it" kinda thing?

I thought it was done to make it harder to just snipe attacking players.

Nigger, the new patch made that shit even worse than before.
Most of the time I'm fucking blind from the sun just because I'm near a window, and the window is barricaded.

Not even EA is this fucking incompetent.

It's a learn to live with it thing. Almost every patch it seems they tweak the bloom and it's basically never gotten to a point people have been happy with it so you just gotta enjoy the night time maps and try not to get into situations where you're fighting across a breach in the day. Glaz's scope mitigates a lot of it but as far as I can remember no defender has anything comparable except maybe Pulse.

maybe acog for a handful of rifles

Well, what else would they look like? That is how the guns look with the attachments in real life. As for the cosmetics

i'm pretty salty that you can't buy elite skins with grind dollars, i like kapkans a lot but i'd be fucked to actually pay that much for a fucking skin

Come on, lad, the flat single color skins are pretty good. Well, the red one is. And, it's just 10k renown, I think. Because, red goes fastah

Were those always there?

Worst of both worlds, but price seems so good. I'm gonna wait.

Well, now I don't feel so bad about supporting this game. Make sure they get the message and don't buy cosmetics with real money.

I still wish they'd halve the costs of the DLC operators

Don't know.
In case you're wondering, right-click it on your steam library > properties > language > Japanese; it doesn't replace the voices, its a language pack that you can switch to through the in-game menu.

unfortunately since there's no news of upcoming maps or operators, i expect a lot of kike-cosmetics in the future of this game

This is a fucking ad, don't fall for it.

there are many things i agree with you on even though i like this game, it is not worth 60 dollars for no campaign and the new terrhunt sucks in comparison to the vegas versions

but i can't agree with
siege shits on CS:GOY

Also it does have terrorist hunt you cunt

Why the fuck is there an ASSFAGGOTS thread on Holla Forums?

how is there any parallel between this and an ASSFAGGOTS game

BIG HOLE 4U, Habanero, Valk, Frost
Plane, House, Skyscraper
AK12, 556, F2

Favela
MP5SD because it takes a full mag to kill someone. Seriously it's a 9mm SMG and it has ridiculous recoil, shit accuracy, and garbage damage. The P90 has lower damage but it has better handling so you can actually land shots.

There is Thunt
There is LAN
uplay works fine calm down
valid
Nothing like CSGO

fine is a stretch, its a pain that even if you get the game through steam it runs in background

Thatcher for attack, Pulse for defense
House
Buck's FAL

Failed to install BattlEye Service.

She's just eyecandy.

There needs to be a pepe wojak one where smug pulse wallbanges fuze.

Who's the most underrated operator?

Montagne. Seriously underrated, especially since he can ADS instantly if you fold your shield while holding right-mouse.

definitely a shield op since they need good communication to fully live up to their potential

It doesn't even matter who I pick at this point, every DLC operator will feel like a massive disappointment after all this bullshit.

This is so satisfying to watch.

SAS guys are all gud though, as for shotguns i've never felt they were too poorly balanced, of course they get crazy fall off in a shooter game but i think that can still make a mess of fuckers mid-range and closer

So fucking close, then I can feel ultra indecision for a day or two while waiting for the Japs to be available, end up getting Frost anyway, then feel empty inside because of how little she changes up the experience and at the idea of grinding up another 25k.

Guess they still haven't banned all the cheaters yet

I have 50k right now, but i dont know about buying habana. 25k is alot

Pick one

How long does it take to get 25k grindbux?
t. non-player

You get around 200~ grindbux every match if you do decent enough.

Are any of the season pass ops must have?
I think the Canadians and Seals are really neat, BRs and Japs not so much

Not really. From what I've played and heard, you can do just fine with the regular operators. They really only have that ridiculous price because they're 'new'.

(checked)
Does that mean they get discounted at later date?

Wouldn't count on it since it's Ubi after all, but who really knows?

Till now worked accurately for me since im a techonsaur and know jack shit of pc

Good for you brozinsky.

Nigger all you need to know is your own damn specs and compare them to the recommendations on the steam store. How hard is this.

is it worth to get base game + good goy pass for 35€ opposed to 20€ base game?

The Current Year goypass that is(Seals, Canadians, BOPE and Japs).

I don't recommend it, just get the base game. If you really want to buy a season pass then wait for year 2.

Not really. There's Valkyrie, but the base ops are pretty great by themselves. Blackbeard is OP at the highest levels but by the time you get to that you'll have more than enough renown to buy everyone.
You get 150~ for losing, 250~ for winning, and if you're playing ranked you get 33% more.

Well, the Base Game + Pass deal is on steam right now for what I assume is Black Friday, considering it'll be over in a few days I wanted to know if it's worth at all skipping the grind for 8 guys and some skins (besides I'm selling steam cards as a form of my own little discount). I doubt I'll get 2nd year Pass unless it'll be on some HEAVY discount.

you've successfully triggered me, a full team of breachers with no thatcher or twitch complete with the AFK-main

i ended up being a late adopter of the season pass and if you can get it for what you consider cheap you might as well, i consider buck, frost, hibana, and blackbeard all good for frequent use, valk and echo are good for your team if you communicate well, cav can be a superb roamer but only if you're patient as hell and have suburb map knowledge

the weakest link might be capitao even though he has an LMG, fuze gets an LMG, 3star armor and a better general use gadget

The game is not worth above 20 euro. It's essentially multiplayer-only on Ubi's dedicated servers that go down every week.
If you want a rate of comparison to the grind, it's a lot quicker than any other AA multiplayer shooter like Battlefield, but it's still a grind nonetheless.

Each operator is pretty nuanced with a varying playstyles, and by the time you get familiar with them you should be able to buy the DLC ops. I still don't recommend it, but in the end it's your choice. I'm estimating that you'll be skipping 100-150 hours of gametime if you do buy the season pass.

oh i forgot to add, i can't confirm BUT rumor has it owners of season pass 1 get a discount on season pass 2, only some samurai headgear has leaked regarding it though

yea nah ur a cunt

I'm gonna get 10€ from random steam inventory trinkets essentially making the game with pass cost me only 25€. In light of common sense it's actually unlogical, as a slav like me gets fucked over the money exchange rates pretty hard. Got any newbie tips tho?

Smoke weed everyday
House and Chalet are breddy good
SAS shotgun has been gettin the love from me recently

Come on now.

Your best bet is to buy Rook for defenders first because you can just slam the armor pack down at the start of the round and your work is done basically.

I'm really hard for carring a shield, I really look forward to playing as Montanyee and Blitz

Get Rook/Mute and Sledge/Thatcher/Thermite first and slap foregrips and holo sights on their rifles/smgs. Rook and Mute have super straight forward and easy to use gadgets that will let you contribute decently to teams even if you don't know the maps and you'll pretty much always be able to grab them since they aren't super popular and glamorous. Sledge is super all-rounder and if you die early with him you wont screw the team out of anything super important. Thermite and Thatcher are super useful and you really don't want them to die early so people will stick with you and wont expect you to not hang back and play it slow.

Fuze is also a good shield op IMO because his Makarov does fuckload of damage. He doesn't have any utility in his shield though.

use IQ in your early plays as attacker, shes' not great but her gadget will help you locate and memorize defender camera locations, sledge is another good pick for attack while still getting used to the game since his gadget is just a hammer with 25 uses and he has a shotgun, rifle, smg-11, and both frag and flash grenades available.

rook is a great defender pick when you're still figuring things out since his gadget just needs to be dropped at beginning of the set up and you're instantly useful to the team, don't pick pulse, echo or valkyrie until you you know to communicate directions to your team well

when using shield make sure you use your pinger (default Z key) to show the direction of stuff you see to anyone behind your shield

another good thing to remember is when using twitch, during scouting phase, don't look for the objective, preemptively destroy every camera you can

Doesn't Frost do Kapkan's job better though?

Her traps are infinitely more likely to do anything at all but in exchange can't actually kill people.

I got 3 kills with three traps after all of my team and I died

How did that end up happening? Shouldn't the match have ended as soon as the last defender died?

Man, why are shields such fucking garbage? Every time I try to use one I get shot past it so easily and the kill cams show there's almost as much of my character hanging around the shield as there is actually behind it and I can't hit jack shit at any range with hipfiring. Meanwhile Blackbeard can peek corners and windows 100% safe and headshot people with 100% accuracy, its fucking bullshit.

Mute for def, Fuze for Offense
HOUSE NIGGER
L86 niggerfaggo

my ID:LastedFlunky add me because im tired of getting kicked for calling people kikes

the leaning is actually a huge part of the competitive meta, but not in the way you may think. since the tickrate is so fucking low, hiding at a corner and spasming wildly with the lean key will actually allow you to peek out around the corner and your animation will not play for other players - meaning that you can and will be killed over and over by someone having a fucking seizure on a corner in order to game the system. as soon as i realized that this was a thing and that it was abused by more players than not i quit and never looked back

I really hope season 2's maps are better.
House 2 when.

Best shields are montagne's and the recruit operator's. The others leave huge gaps around the shoulders that anyone you're not directly aiming at or anyone who's not lagging can shoot you through. Fuze and Blitz are mostly for 1 on 1 situations or diversion tactics (holding them up in doorways that you've hit once etc).

Regardless, don't rely on them as they won't keep you safe for long, and don't aim down sights at anyone who's been aiming at you for longer than one or two seconds.

As someone who knows multiple people who play in the pro league, you're just spouting bullshit.

There is an advantage given to high ping peekers, and this combined with leaning into the peek can give an advantage on the order of a handful of milliseconds, but it has nothing to do with spasming leans at a corner.

ok. i spent probably fifty hours playing competitive and can tell you for 100% that it is actually a thing, but i'm sure your "friends" know better

Castle ain't bad; he ain't pulse, but he ain't bad.

Not anymore, Kapkan's lasers are harder to see, plus you can place then at different heights on doors.

No because I had JUST died and all three stepped on it

When are we getting back together to play more of this so I can play with teams that aren't four stupid fuckers?

yes and no, frost traps are easier to hide but do not kill, so if you aren't near the trap, the downed enemy might be revived, or their teammate might get the drop on you if you go to finish the trapped player off (of course you can use this same strategy to get a double kill on anyone going to revive)

kapkans traps will kill anyone passing though it, but he also gets nitro cell so he can kill shields better than frost so even if his traps don't kill he's still useful in general combat

Fun game.

r6 has bot matches or do you mean terrhunt?

get matched with an all recruit team who screams full force into the mic "GO GO POWER RANGERS" then links to their stream
>look up their name for laughs and its all

Game says my graphics card does not support DirectX 11 features, is there any workaround it to see if it can run on my toaster at all or am I just destined to get a better PC?

then again it was terrhunt and they don't have montagne but still

spot on

Get a RX 460 for $90

they shoulda given her a facelift instead of twitch, her splash art makes her look like a great amazon and in game she's an ogre

Who the fuck is on.

pinhole shots make people so god damn salty

can any resident /k/ommandos explain to me if that's a real trick or something?

Yup, you can feed the chamber directly from the ejection port with the side handle, then load the tube. It's faster too since you don't have to rack it and then load another shell to the magtube to fill it.

nice double dubs, and that's a cool trick its nice they animated it in

Most people misuse Pulse. He's not a mobile camera, he's supposed to shoot attackers through walls and make it a pain in the ass for them to get in.

too many pulse users don't tell their team what direction they're picking up heartbeats from either

Definitely. If you know how to use him he's the easiest defender to ace with.

most people misuse every operator. Fuze on Hostage, Glaz on Border, Blitz fucking ever. Let's throw all the Valkyrie cameras in one room! Let's put armor down after prep phase! I'm gonna roam with a pistol because I brought a shotgun to fucking Bank

Pulse is number 2 cod-player choice

Nah, that's Blackbeard.

I will not hesitate to team kill someone who picks Fuze on hostage

fuze has potential to be good on hostage, enemy players rarely expect him on hostage and he can blow the shit out of the rooms next to the hostage room where there's always a few guys camping out

even without his gadget, 3star armor and an LMG makes him incredibly useful in a firefight, you can bring him to hostage and not ruin the match

fresh OC

Nice one.

new bread when
Recruit is literally the best

Have the bread.

make one if you think we need a new one

tfw I would never have been able to pull that off