en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_settlement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvester_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_rationalism
youtu.be/f8BUXLAu2ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=ARkaueuLsdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pl7Kc2lSGiQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yUukpcHtRcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking mcdonalds ad played before the start of the video. Porky just wants to rub it in.

Use Adblock or Ublock comrade

God I wish he debated Molyneux

Eh, I think Molyneux might bamboozle him with his non-arguments.

sleigh of tongue triumphs facts

Unfortunately true.

Forgot about that thanks. Was using my phone to watch

My dream debate with jimmy would be him debating Milo over cops and protesters in america

youtube.com/watch?v=4fM6TUnhqQM

Holy shit this latest video

"we need one big global union"
"We say we care for democracy, but when you go to work, you work in an a totalitarian environment for despots"

Never, EVER debate Milo or Molyneux or any of the "rationalist" alt-right in good faith.

They're fucking narcissists, that is what they want and they will just use shotgun fallacies and because you simply don't have the time to answer all the bullshit, they will claim they have won.

The way to deal with with the alt-right and fucktards like Milo is just say "When the revolution comes, I'm going to put my boot through your fucking fascist teeth" never engage with any of the bullshit they spout because that falls for their narsissitic trap, just say "Fascists on genocide watch, we're coming bucko", "Last time fascists fought up, there ended up 10 million dead fascists"

never engage with their points, never allow them to get their narcissistic points when dealing with you.

Fascists need to be scared of us and they should be.

Are you by any chance an anarchist?

Yes that's why I want jimmy to debate because he'll look milo in the face and tell him the skum that cops are and not back down

No, but I have grown up in a lower class white neighbour hoods and have grown up with neo-nazi faggots and the alt-right around me. Many of the people I knew in school are now "alt-right" calling Trump and Milo daddies and shit on their facebook page.

The thing with the Alt-Right, Fascists whatever is that they are massive fucking narcissists. They WANT you to respond to their fucking bullshit because it's what fuels them and their ego that you're taking their ridiculous nonsense seriously enough to debate it. A part of it is this natural inclination to Troll as well, they think by getting you frustrated with their bullshit and when you walk away, that they "won" the debate. This is why if you ever look at the debating style of these fascist fucks, it's that they just shotgun out ridiculous fallacies and then claim victory when the other person walks away because they mayswell be talking to a fucking brick wall.

So the way of dealing with the alt-right is injure their narssisitic personalities more than it was worth dealing with you. This means, calmly threaten then, bring up every time they've tried to fight us, we've fucking murdered them by the millions and say they will be put on genocide watch when our time comes.

Remember, the right think us on the left are "latte sipping leftie pussies", I would rather make them scared than keep on thinking that.

If push comes to shove, punch them in the fucking throat.

I saw that it was beautiful, but it does beg the question. What other people have turned left with some sort of media presence

curious what you think of my previous reply, also jimmy is not some pussy pacifist liberal

How long until Jimmy starts making videos about full communism?

He NEEDS to have an interview with Wolff, then he will achieve his final form

lets fucking spam his comment sections

this

Whenever a new Jimmy "Push the Bourg out the" Dore thread is made OP should encourage others to comment about papa Wolff.

You should use inverse physcology tbh

This

Also, whoever is in contact with Wollf for the sponsorship we did, please ask Wolff to get in contact with Jimmy.

That would be too good.

who?

Richard D. Wolff

he is /our guy/ youtube.com/watch?v=mQmmRaMnbG0

u mad lmao

I wrote a response the other day that I don't think showed for some reason.
Several things - Australian dollar is not the same as the American dollar and the purchasing power is different.
Currently the AUSD is 75 US cents.
The history of Australian industrial relations is quite interesting, but it is misleading to suggest that just because we have it better than the US, that we are hunky dory.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_settlement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvester_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_rationalism

I agree, but I'd drop the word "genocide" because they would use that as proof of their anuddah shoah meme.

Or hell maybe jimmy on the chapo trap house

I don't understand why Holla Forums loves this stupid faggot so much. He seems like a basic bitch liberal that just happens to be slightly class conscious. Not to mention, someone associated with TYT isn't someone we want to be associated with.

You forgot to take off your shitposting flag.

… I forgot to take off my shitposting flag.

He's ready. We need a Richard Wolff appearance ASAP.

RD Wolff interview on TYT
youtu.be/f8BUXLAu2ZA

Well that's cool but we need one on his show. Jimmy's got it on his mind and others' minds, now is the moment.

Jimmy you're gonna need to start citing your shit when you say stuff like this.

he's from a family consisting mainly of cops

nevertheless sauce is always nice

Being a pig may be a bit safer than working heavy machinery every day, but I really doubt it's safer than working a cash register.

really depends on the city
working at a cash register in Bronx is hella lot more riskey than being a cop in California

He did a video on this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARkaueuLsdQ

Should you be too lazy to click

Cops are no 15 apparently.

Surprised fishery work is so high.

Jimmy makes so many good reaction images.

I don't think people who've never worked retail understand how fucking dangerous it can get. When you interact with thousands of people daily chances are one or two of them are a bomb waiting to go off and you're the poor sap who told them their coupon is expired.

don't be

Is that some sort of sea slug?

Though it appears to have glide symmetry, which is some shit straight out of the pre-Cambrian.

How is this jellyfish on third file called.

Big Dick Wolff

I think that's a sea cucumber

In English you say "what is it called" not "hope is it called" how would be asking about an action, "how fast can you run?"

*How not hope

fuck you, his way sounds cooler

I'd Wolff his dick.

in which fantasy reality?

ok internet tough guy

well youve convinced me

Jimmy "Paint the Floor with Corporate Whores" Dore

When you think about it, "How is it called" actually makes more sense grammatically. "What's it called by" would make sense, so would "What do you call it", but "What's it called" is weird.

Anyway, the point is that people who have English as their first language pretty much never say "How is it called", and while anyone will understand you, it will identify you as a foreigner.

It's short for "What is [the name] it [is] called?"

The spectacle of a debate. Debates are for finding out who is better at speaking, not who is right.

I sometimes regret not doing debate in high school. I was afraid that it would change my thought processes for the worse; I didn't want to think of being proven wrong as losing a game instead of gaining understanding… or maybe that's a comforting lie I told myself because I was embarrassed of my poor speaking skills.

Solid gold

Is this a PoC taking credit for USSR'so victory over facism?

More like don't have a discussion with retards

Jimmy Dore is a liberal moron with a shattered view of reality. He is literally on the payroll of the Young Turks which are a reactionary, first worldist, IDPOL, Democuck shilling bunch of cunts. He is about as 'left wing' as that redcoat cuck John Oliver.

Hello Jason, have you finally moved out of your mums basement?

DELET THIS

The spectacle of a debate. Debates are for finding out who is better at speaking, not who is right.>>1127764
One of my highschool teachers tried to get me into debate but I was too viscerally disgusted by the way they treated knowledge and argumentation as a spectator sport. I don't care if I lost out on something, it's better than losing the closest thing I have to a fucking soul.

Wow I don't know how I fucked that up. Meant for

He's an honest man, but not exactly an intellectual giant. I don't think he'd hold up in a real debate against a Molyneux type. That's more Zizek territory.

My family is also all cops on my dad's side. It's a very safe job, but they're all frighteningly spooked into believing it isn't. They're also very much of the opinion that those fucking niggers coloreds people need to get in line.

Seeing Molys pensive scared face for an hour as the coke train of thought of Zizek steam rolls him would be more than anyone's ideology can take.

That would be amazing

Zizek vs Molly would be a battle for the aeons. Both will ramble on endlessly and cover 8000 topics if you let them. If the record survived, our descendants millennia from now would look back upon it as a time capsule of this period of history.

These things go as deep as we like 'em to, kiddo.

I know this, I was pointing out what I thought was the problem with the other user's reasoning. I didn't realize that was a Stirner of approval. Those are pretty rare.

Dore would be fun to watch debate them because he has an absolute lack of tolerance for bullshit. He would tear them apart as soon as they started making fallacies.

Spare me the lecture for I simply like to have fun. Don't even start giving me nonsense like "only trve Stirnerites can post Stirner" etc. the whole concept of a true Stirnerite is against Stirner's ideas because Stirner's cause is his own and you are putting yourself beneath him if you submit to it.

except that technocrats literally hate rational self interest and free will

Childish nonsense. The technocrat realizes that the human is usually found in packs or communities and thus seeks the benefit of the group in the most objective way possible. The group's benefit he makes into his own. Forget democracy, forget giving simple orators positions of power automatically.

Also you might want to get yourself a flag before going about challenging other people so rudely.

youtube.com/watch?v=pl7Kc2lSGiQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yUukpcHtRcE

He's come so far :')

FreindlyJordies pretty much let's us know it's going to shit.

Get him on the Drunken Peasants.

Makes sense, since all the chemicals they might have to deal with.

Classical Libertarianism FTW.

Jimmy's not arguing we don't need a state to be fair he's arguing that the US has failed as one

He's arguing that if a state is not there as the instrument of will of the people, then it is pointless.
That's close to the anarchist position.

Too be fair Marxists would argue a state that screws over the proletariat is a failed state

I don't think red kangaroos hindleg claws are quite as dangerous as they're saying, it's cassowaries that can really impale people like that.

Well you also have to factor in the power of the kick

cringy as fuck tbh

No wonder rationalists hate leftists. Jesus fuck i can feel the cringe.