How do you find a new online playgroup when you have drifted apart from your old one?

How do you find a new online playgroup when you have drifted apart from your old one?

Mine went to Overwatch, I have no interest in it and we were already becoming pretty remote so now I'm looking for advice on finding a new group to play games with now that every one uses private VOIP servers of one sort or another.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zxlhlsS28U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this only leads to circlejerks.

also i want to cum inside peach*

I'd plant a fireflower in her garden.

You don'tYou just try to remember the good times & try not to remind yourself that you're getting older and that the good times might never come again.

amazing

yeah sage

VR looks promising

I don't, because cliques and hangouts are for teenage highschool shitheels, and only lead to highschool level cliques and drama bullshit. If I have to play online, it's with random parties, so the bullshit ends at the conclusion of the match before it has a chance to build to cancerous levels.

Unless they're family or real-life friends, spend no more than three matches with any particular group of people.

Music?

Description says it's some homestuck shit
youtube.com/watch?v=_zxlhlsS28U

It is indeed fucking amazing for modelling, not only that gimmicky thing the guy is using in the Webm, but for professional 3D modeling. Depth perception is really fucking great.

Give me the PEACH

You just sorta find another group to play with. Whether it's a guild in an mmo or a community server in an fps, just play with them and be a part of the regulars. If stuff goes well enough, then the group usually sticks for a while.

Holy shit, that caught me way off guard.

so…this is the power of VR

Unfortunately it's pretty much too late to find a new group to play with. Gone are the days where you'd be able to just add random people you find on community servers.

>being this right

Nice

One last for you.

gud shit
Thanks man
that Nevarky?

Nah mang, Masterploxy

Aye, danke

To actually answer your question rather than blogpost, you just come across a group of people. It just happens over time. I know it sucks, but nothing lasts forever.