The.Cloverfield.Paradox.2018.iNTERNAL.1080p.WEB.x264-STRiFE

The.Cloverfield.Paradox.2018.iNTERNAL.1080p.WEB.x264-STRiFE

LOL (((NETFLIX)))

Don't expect too much

I think I downloaded a poor camrip of the first one back in the day. Why do they keep making these?

Tax returns.

It basically explains how the monster in the first movie appeared

>these reviews I usually don't care for reviews since some of films I really liked have something around 50 to 60%, while others that I disliked have around 90% approval ratings, still, that's saying something
I guess Netflix has way too much money and just wants to throw all of it down the drain.

Why aren't we getting a proper sequel to the first movie? We could have a proper military non Godzilla war movie kino but instead everything is kept as a "mystery".

is the first movie good? it seems retarded to me how there's an unstoppable giant monster that is impenetrable to bullets and missiles that somehow gets shot down

Jew Jew is a flavor of the month trend follower, that's why he went for the spooky parallel dimension angle. You will nwver see an original or well made movie from him which is exactly why he directed star shit and fake trek the way he did.

It really isn't, it's an unoriginal monster movie mixed with a boring and choppy found footage meme movie with predictability at every turn.

Thanks.
This is my type of movie Im going to download it.

Brace for incoming criticism

so, is there any diversity cast?

second one is really worth it
first one is a fantastic idea done with a terrible execution

Oberflächlich.
Hingeschmierte.
Augenwischerei.

Even the trendy online rags hate it.

The main character is a she-nigger and I think there are at least 2 other niggers. There is also Chinese eye candy Zhang Ziyi.

Shill or crypto. The correct terminology is sheboon and chink.

First film was good. The monster grew up at the bottom of the ocean, so be was used to high pressure which made bombs ineffective against him

What kind of movie is it? I liked the second one because it had a more interesting take on what it would be like living through a disaster like this. First one was ok, but I watched it once and forgot about it.

I liked it, but I was a dumb teenager back then. Its just a standard monster movie with the found footage gimmick slapped on. There is one terrible scene where this building sized monster sneaks up on them.

Why nobody talks about the second one?

lol no

Didn't she cuck her numale soyboyfriend?

Because everybody already forgot it existed.

The premise is bretty good but the ending sucked.

Isn't it implied that he was a pedophile rapist who kept little girls in his dungeon?
It's been a while since I've seen it, but I seem to remember that.

Because everyone wishes they had a bunker to have consesual sex with that girl.

I watched the movie real fast, it's as low key and jewish as expected.

But the addams family's hand scene was particularly idiotic. I rate six million /10.

There's also a theory that the soyboy is the rapist instead of John Goodman, the little girl was actually Goodman's daughter, he took the guy in because he thought he could be a good underground neighbor helping each other out, Goodman is trying to protect MEW this whole time.

Because like this one the only connection it seems to have is the name.

Because it's the definition of trash

Watching it now almost finished. Severed arm part was good otherwise is just we wuz astronots.

So the movie is there already? guess is time to look for a download.

Not me, I wish I was locked up in a comfy bunker with Goodman.

Because it has nothing to do with Cloverfield 1, Warnerjew just stole somebody else's movie and slapped the Cloverfield license on it. It was really good though.

No need to rush is barely C- sci fi. The max landis alien nation flick was shit but twice as good.

When my friend asked me if there were any recent kind of sci-fi murder ships I told him to watch Event Horizon, which was much better than this piece of shit.

It's total shit.

It was meh. It felt like it had potential, in the hands of a better director and without the Cloverfield connection it could've been good. Also, they explained in the first one that the area the footage was found in was dubbed "Cloverfield," and now its suddenly the name of the space station; proving my theory that JJ is a hack.

Sounds like what any entry in the Cloverfield franchise will end up being.

Holy shit, this is like if Valve titled their shitty projects like Artifact "Half-Life: Artifact" just so people would thing they're Half-Life sequels when they're not.

*would think

One thing I can't fucking stand about RT is how the numerical score for critic reviews is decimal, but the numerical score of audience reviews is quinary.

Why doesn't she speak English, like the rest of the crew?

Wouldn't something used to the high pressure of the ocean depths experience massive organ failure and deformations when suddenly exposed to surface pressure levels?

whitu piggu go home