Space jam is 20

Do you feel it yet Holla Forums?

No…

Not like this

Did you guys used to know many people that owned an Xbox back in the day?
I only had one friend with one and when he showed me halo it looked like shit and he kept driving the car we were in into the water and killing us both

the classic xbox is a great console with a lot of great games people are barely aware of. Definitely a good sense of discovery to be had once you get into the system.

the original halo may have been the best looking game around when it was first released

THIS JUST IN, THINGS GET OLDER WITH THE PASSING OF TIME
NEXT AT 11, OP MAKES A TEMPLATE THREAD THAT WE JUST HAD A DAY AGO ILLUSTRATING THIS FACT

Only guy I knew who owned an xbox was beaten by his dad every day, and got arrested for stealing shit at school.
Most normalfags I knew owned a ps2, they usually played need for speed.
Me and the other faggots at school owned gamecubes. Also the only people I know who still talk about vidya.

when you're right, you're right, doubles. still doesn't change that the soul seems to desire self preservation and timelessness, but is constantly in a state of angst as a result of the realization that it cannot exist forever.

we're all gonna die.

boy time flies

when the fuck is season 13
the show started going downhill after s4 but picked back up near the end up s11 only to decline again midway through s12 but anything would be better than these fucking reruns
at least rerun the better episodes god fucking damnit

personally I felt the Sasuke/Naruto fight was the high point of the series, and jumped the shark around the reveal of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

How many times have they done the "LOL" episode by now? They literally just redo 90% of the same jokes each time, I know retards who still think that shit is funny, as well.

Did Halo couch co-op and tournaments back in middle school.

Turns out I missed quite a few other games back then; but being a stupid teen it was all about Halo.

They drag on for so long and barely have anything to do with the rest of the show.
The producer said he tried to get the studio to stop making them, but the writers weren't too happy about it. The fucks have just gotten lazy so they think they can write the same episode over and over.

i cant even tell which are reruns and which are rehashes at this point
theyre all the same

when is space ham 2 supposed to come out anyways

i don't know anybody who had a HUEG
i had a ps2 and a PC

i turned 30 a few days ago and made the stunning realization that not only have i never done anything useful in my life, i also have nothing to look forward to and videogames might be the reason. then i played some witcher and kinda forgot about it

user it was one of the best looking games at the time. Love it or hate it

Space Jams website still works at least.

no, because i have a full time job and exercise every day
each morning is better than the last
also, xenoverse 2 fucking kicks ass