How to get addicted:

1) Download this shit
2) Extract it
3) Open WurmLauncher.exe
4) Write your name and click Connect to WRC
5) Write the following IP and port: 13.92.83.205:3724
6) Click connect and say goodbye to your previous life
7) Embrace the comfiness of being a poor serf

A one time buy-to-play version of Wurm without the monthly premium cost and other restrictions that were previously behind a paywall. This is obviously a pirate server so it's absolutely free if you don't want to pay, are there are also private servers. We're playing in a russian one with a little lag problem.

Wurm is a true sandbox game where players can do anything from mining, free-building, milking cows, terraforming, to PvP.
Wurm also has a player-driven economy oy vey as well as player driven politics between kingdoms and their respective kings.

Do not resist it any longer, come back to your sweet, painful addiction. Let the hours drain away and the bags under your eyes grow. Wurm is back, and it's at the pinnacle of Holla Forumsirgin comfort.
The appeal of this game is not being a perfect RPG, or a good sandbox, or a great MMO, this game is about making moments with other anons and having a lot of fun things to remember when we grow old and lonely, not many people here can say stuff like "I once went on a crusade against lava spiders, we jumped on a cart and started swinging our swords at them while charging at high speed and when it was over, we feasted on spider meat under the moonlight" or "We were the crazy ones who pushed the old gods into the sea and crashed the servers, with no survivors" or "We built a pier bigger and better than the admins and other players then sailed with a fleet of boats made in a few days out of pure autism towards an unknown continent after everything we knew went to shit when the server corrupted", those are memories that not many games will give you, so join now, we were few but Broschwitz is growing and becoming great again.

FAQ:

STOP, fist read the wiki, learn a bit, then make your in-game character and join Freedom Isles, without leaving the spawn post your IGN on the thread. After a few minutes someone will try to chat with you and confirm who you are. The chat is located on the lower left side and if you read the wiki you should know how it works. After we confirm who you are we will send an invite, after you accept it and join Broschwitz you will then be able to teleport to the town token, which is located on the main plaza inside the city

Help the town in any way you can, build yourself a comfy home or go on an adventure and be gangraped by the overpowered mutant wildlife that spawns nearby. If you find an activity that you enjoy doing and not many people are on it, then you should focus on that, leveling is increased 4x faster than the original Wurm but it's pretty fucking impossible for someone to master all the skills so picking a job and focusing on it is the way to go. Of course, nobody is stopping you from being a lowlife serf trying to master the old art of puppeteering while crafting a full set of steel armor and flooding chat with q.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bdew-wurm/action/releases
strawpoll.me/11684995
pastebin.com/YZ9dydTK
volafile.io/get/UulUPqRXw66XG/DeedPlanner 2.6.6.zip
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html
github.com/TysonCodes/WurmRenderTweaks
docs.google.com/document/d/1PhEhJkjNy-jl3_L5mdaQRVzyfdS7MfAt8_iNwSaHYYE/edit#
wurmian.cloudapp.net/support/live-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post em, faggots

FIRST FOR
G O A T T O W E R S O O N

FUGG

Add Shawn as Vynora priest.

Add Lucerne as Vynora Priest as well

Why is this faggot touching our roads?

I made that fucking road and I couldn't even touch the section he's talking about because he started his faggot deed when it was just a packed road.

Why did he deed right near us?

it wasn't that close until he started clearing trees and teraforming the land.

Bitchsnuggler: Mason/Shitter of Bricks

This damn dog decided to eat both my courses and ignored the meat.

Just let it die already. Let it die and stop fiddling with the corpse of Broschwitz already. You killed it when you abandoned it like the fucking retards you are. Let. It. Die.

t. Lands

Come home, lands. There's still a spot for you as Village Gay.

Hi mark. How's the island treating you:^)

So you can just panic in a week and abandon what we've built for like the 5th time? Hell, I've already logged in and my farm was ransacked, destroyed. Would've have been fine if you guys didn't get spooked by a bit of server lag and abandon the settlement to like 3 or 4 different servers, then start playing with fucking cuckchanners.

No. It's dead. You absolute faggots killed it with your skittishness and you need to accept that and let it happen.

Fuck you.

t. Fuck you.

Fuck you.

stay mad

t. Lands

LOL

mark - jeweler
how do i become a jeweler

i was creating a ditch between the wall and me looks like i cant create a ditch anymore

Nice dubs

t. Lands

Thanks.

t. Lands

I quit the first day out of Broschwitz, things seemed doomed to faggotry. Came back with Broschwitz revival and it's bretty gud, about 50% oldfags 50% newbeans, lot of recent progress on the town. Most importantly, people have been worn down by the bullshit and aren't so spergy and eager to rock the boat.

If your farm was off deed, it rotted. If not, some niggery is to be expected. My yard walls, olive trees and aminals were gone. Let no man deny you your right to be a mad bitch, but I honestly don't think anyone has the energy to start up the muh Holla Forums server discourse again.

Thats not funny.

We're back

Pretty much all of the faggots who were screaming about "muh serb crashes", "muh pvp experience" and "muh Holla Forums serb" are gone.

Without them to stir the pot everything is pretty comfy.

Daily fucking reminder to never ever do polls or listen to division fags ever again

RING THE FUCKING BELL LADS IT'S A DRAGON

Invite IxBalam

[23:13:12] Player not found with the name Ixbalam.

You went as HOTS didn't you?
Should have read the OP and gone as Freedom isles.

nevermind i am retarded.

YOU ALL SAID THAT IT WAS NBD, ADMIN WAS JUST FUGGIN' AROUND AND YET HERE WE FUCKING ARE

Hi, Whaitea.

How does it feel to be cucked twice now by a bunch of autists that don't know what they're doing?

And which of you is on top in the relationship? Nyne? :^)

Rip in piss dragon

[02:43:54] Libertini has my Supreme needle

Lib m8, i ill succ yo dick if you log on and give me that shit.

Random house photos

(´- ω -`)

I need to get back into this. Quit on account of horrible internet and making the mistake to leave off with the neatfags what wanted aesthetics.
Still have the horrible internet, but that was never too much a problem considering how shit the hand was anyways.

what

download, open as archive, read the readme

What is this sorcery?

Are you gonna join us in the village any time soon?

just the mods and "scripts" I use to have multiple actions bound to the same key, like repair and improve
all conveniently put inside a picture that's a 7z-archive

Not a single one of these animals has moved. I think they've been that way since the map was spawned.

So many lava spiders

Is that bench in 1st pic where you sit, while a nigger fucks your wife?

IGN: Peenicks

Waiting for someone to confirm.

you're still playing this?

[15:11:32] You see a mature Maple tree. The maple will start to produce sap soon.

MOTHERFUCKING MAPLE SYRUP is the ONLY way to make alcohol for now. That makes syrup season the most important season of them all by far. Miss it and it will be ANOTHER YEAR WITHOUT ALCOHOL.

As soon as THE TIME HAS COME if you want to never be struck by the curse of soberness again GRAB A BUCKET AND GO INTO THE WILD FOR THE HOLY MAPLE CRUSADE! Make sure you have a barrel to put the syrup into.

Afterwards deliver it to the inn and I will turn it into booze. I trained THE LIVING SHIT out of my beverages skill just for this day.

SOON WE SHALL HAVE A WINE FOUNTAIN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY!

GO OUT THERE AND DO YOUR HOLY DUTY!

Autism is eternal.

GO TO TOWN CENTER FOR BUCKETS, OVEN AND SYRUP STORAGE.

[20:41:30] Beverages increased by 0.0111 to 70.0043
[20:41:28] You have just received the title 'Party Animal'!

Triggerwarning to Ropemaker (fwiw, still better to hit me up for cordage than waste materials yourself), Mason and Hauler, please

Today I sailed pic related, going counter-clockwise. I scanned both sides of shores, and ventured around sometimes. No dragons or anything special in these areas. Putting this out so people don't double-track and waste time. Only note-worthy things are lava spiders in the Horde town outskirts. Each town has a guard tower so you can't go in exploring (and probably pvp somehow). Very sparse though, only saw 1 person alone in his own tent nowhere near a town. He had addy & glimmer ore in a tent, lucky.
Anyone know where to find the F12 screenshots on the PC?

its in wurmlauncher>playerfiles>players>(player name)>Test screenshot

What's that weird large biome northeast of shadowhaven?

probably tundra

Thanks. Here's some memorable pics from 3+ weeks ago.

Actually I don't know, it was either too mountainous or I focused on my right (north continent on river) too much. Last pic is the area that you are referring to I think, we can't get to it from the north side on the river. Someone can travel inwards on there later for more knowledge.

github.com/bdew-wurm/action/releases
The actions mod has been updated to allow you to active tools in your toolbelt
this is EXTREMELY convenient for sowing large fields using a satchel by allowing you to select the toolbelt slot the satchel is in and then sowing with just one single press of the A button

Motherfucker are you playing wurm with a controller?

What if this guy's found, like, a dozen dragons and is hording them for himself?

n-no

you niggers have a discord set up?

going to jump back on our server its whiskywizzy, how have you guys been been a few months.

Guys I'm trying to connect to the server it keeps saying Password Incorrec. Please try again or create a new player.

What do.

change your name I guess that's what I did went from whiskywizzy to shinji

shawn, you're a bad influence

[19:48:18] You have been banned for 7 days and thrown out from the game. The reason is Killing NPC

So how may people were banned?

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

He waited until you two were in to do that shit

Well I am salty as fuck seeing the way he's decided to admin. Takes the fun out of it. Goddamn faggot Spaniard.

What did you nigger do this time

He was detailing all of the ways to punish people in WRC and the normans especially Whaitea were sucking his dick over it

Just Anger and Shawn for 7 days

They killed a bartender and some other NPC and pown threw a fit and made up some excuse as to why they're vulnerable to things like that.

i dont see why pown cant just respawn them

He can. He can just open like four menus and respawn anything he wants. He was just being a faggot.

because it's a pain in the ass to do every time someone kills them
better to just ban anyone killing them
or make the NPC unable to be killed in the first place

Hey couldn't even build a dock in a area that wasn't land locked. Asking him to spawn NPC will probably corrupt the server again

already lost interest, wew might jump on again later.

Shiet negro, I didn't even see these posts. I'll try to catch you again when I'm on. Any ETA for when you'll be back?

Cozy

i can see my house from here!

IGN: Gluteuschapeau

Im going to be grinding wood cutting for a while

M A P L E S E A S O N
A
P
L
E

S
E
A
S
O
N

THE 1.3 UPDATE IS OUT

RUNES THAT GIVE POWER UPS TO WEAPONS

KRIEGER BONER REACHING HEIGHTS UNKNOWN TO MAN OR BIRD

i need an invite first

IGN: DerPeenicks

Couldn't log in so switched character.

pls tren use your mayor hacks to get in and feed my birbs

sauce or bullshit

IGN: Peeniks
Remade character from Peenicks to Peeniks.

Still waiting for an invite.

And 500 recipes plus the ability to make new custom ones

Damn i also forgot :

The price of maple syrup plummets as the last remaining canadians starve to death, wew

That update is not out yet.
22nd for the mmo, then shortly there after for unlimited.
But they still need to crack the serb and apply the update to it after that so who knows when that update will come to WRC.

JUST

Wow, even fucking Wurm, huh?

WEWE LADE

I've played wurm for a year and what is this?

Leave a message here or contact "Mongol" in-game if you want either of these shoulderpads
**human skull shoulderpads sometime in the future as well

If you took a barrel from the town square named kriegerwires that had 300 wires inside please return it

Also some salt from whaitea

I made you new wires already, check all of your containers

Where in Trumps name is this promised land, my oxen died while I was away

DIGGERLORD IS BACK NEGROES

So are there any big fucking porjects going on/projects that were abandoned that need a fuck ton of bricks?

3 newfags were asking for help with bricks for their new houses earlier.

Its right here. They're mostly variable and maybe one or two old animal there.

Just a few more months and I'll finally have graduated college and can go work, then I never have to browse here again

Zummian I had left wires in your chest earlier. You forgot to take them when you took the ones behind your merchant

Took me like 4 hours to do and gave me 9 levels more in woodcutting.
I have no need for so many kindling

Drop a few 30 off at my forge

t. Lands

Also to any an all faggots, there will be a HotA in approx 5-6 hours. We're also starting a crusade on the northern desert to purge the lands for our glorious arena.

The bridge is done?
wait, you want ones at 30ql or just 30 kindling

30 kindling my negro

now turn it all into oakwood kindling by combining it with 1 oak kindling selected and activated

Is that the same place which originally started with a large silver ore deposit? Seeing this make me sad I have not had the time to come back. I wanted to go to that fucking light shooting into the sky waaaaaaay off in the north.

It's niggerwork, but newfags really should get a good shovel and a pickaxe and go dig clay in port, between the North gate and the wooden bridge, as well as mine rock shards in the mine. Gets us loadsa material to build with and builds up the strength up to the 23 needed to load/unload cargo on carts.
Remember to refill the clay tile you've dug out by standing on it and dropping a pile of dirt from the inventory (rclick->drop->on ground)

t. Mason

She's got a friend
and she's a bitch

Make puppers for everyone in town so we can have comfy house buddies for the coming winter months

I just found a male husky and that fucking panda bear attacked me on the side of a mountain and killed it.
Fucking shit man.

action mod "script" or macro or whatever you want to call it
the lines with "toolbelt" in them just activates the tool in that slot
act 4 toolbeltact 187 hover | 373 hoveract 5 toolbeltact 152 hover

wait, how will this affect the server/map?
if we have to move again then fuck

Im new in spawn, names Wodan

Turns out you can't make wine out of strawberry juice. I assumed I could because if you put syrup and juice into crafting it shows you that you can (as I saw in a webm made by Nissin), only if you actually try it it tells you it has to be grape juice.

So we can either make Weeabooze or wait for the update and use it for other booze.

VOTE NOW:
strawpoll.me/11684995

Pls pick me up

stop it now user
this is how everything got fucked up the last time

How toaster friendly?

well somebody is super salty

Well okay.

Here are the docks recreated in Deed Planner. You'll need the latest version, which is 2.6.6.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/YZ9dydTK
Deed Planner: volafile.io/get/UulUPqRXw66XG/DeedPlanner 2.6.6.zip

I finished my shrine buildings but i have a problem, i suck at masonry and the entry of my shrine needs to have a torii, a gate that marks the passing from normal, to sacred, for it i need 1k clay, bricks and gold (only 100kg of it tho) and so far with my masonry skill (21) i only have a 6% chance every time i work on it.

I cant by the life of me finish all of this alone like i did with most of the shrine, so if anyone wants to help me or donate some bricks, clay or mine some of the gold that is in the mine below the shrine i would be really thankful, i also have to work on getting the dye and healing supplies production started, and furnish all the buildings, thanks for your help so far and if you want to help now then double thanks! ⁽ ´ᵕ`⁾

Forgot to mention a couple things. Heights might not be completely accurate, but I'm pretty sure everything else is excluding part of Bane Island, which has a hole in it. The reason as to why I made this is because we need to redesign the docks, so we need to have a design that works with most of what has already been built because it'd be too laborious to start fresh.

We need 20 of these statues all around mag

m8, with sleep bonus, 1000 bricks will probably put you well into the 30s of masonry, you should definitely do those yourself and do em first, as well as any masonry needs for the other structures

Charcoal in the storehouse now

Proposed layout for planned(?) apartment building

Im not gonna grind masonry if i never have to use it again, im better off making healing supplies, dyes and foraging the forest, thats why i ask for help, there are people in town that dont have anything to build and spend their time making bricks and mining stone

we have an in with rooms that nobody uses
now with yours - even more rooms that nobody uses

I didn't know. But I won't use it for any other thing anyway - this is just because it's kind of a emergency damage control situation + what is being voted on is no core decision which will define our fate.

One male and two females ready to get it on. I also saw a dalmatian but was being chased by trolls so I had to pass it by.
why is it so hard to breed animals

I have high as fuck farming though so I may be able to aquire high QL rice. When making lemonade, syrup QL only affects creation chance, not product QL, that depends on the juice. If that is roughly the same case with rice wine there is yet some hope left…

The QL of the syrup affects the QL of the wine

Its too big, people wont be able to see much of the fight

The final one is going to be smaller. I'm just uploading for some guy ingame.

we wait for it to go from the subscription wurm to this one

we wait for the server to crack/update

we update

I harvest some maple sap, put it in the inn, log off for a couple days.
I come back on, and what do I find? Fucking awolf used up all the sap. Thanks for ruining everything, awolf. Now nobody's going to get any wine, and it's all your fault.

So if I am to join, can I spend all my waking hours trying to perfect every skill in the game?

It would be extremely painful.

This is just sad

They just want friends too, poor fuckers

Wewuz, I still have your bucket, hopefully I can get the fucking thing to you tomorrow

Maxing out a skill takes an inordinately large amount of time. Getting to 90 is more feasible.

that was more than 3 weeks ago? jesus.

Rostfrei here. havent been on for ages since im kind of burned out on the game. I dont know if ill come back on. This is why i dislike becoming part of a online community. eventually ill just lose interest and it feels shit to just leave everything.

where am i supposed to get clay from? my kiln wont build itself

The torii has been completed. Thanks to everyone who contributed labor and resources.

We still have 1000 litres of syrup. I simply stored them in the nigger-proof storage room of the inn. Who'd be dumb enough leave that stuff standing in town square when stuff keeps getting nigged lately?

TeutonicSnail here

Alright, Im going to give this a go. Look for a Byob.

Crashing this shrine

Been waiting, somehow wandered into PVP and got rekt by a pands before I knew what was going on. Now I'm somewhere with weird dancing trees.

Razgah
If you are reading this respond - you are still playing or not, if not come back online and overwrite the ownerships to someone else

Peasant what the fuck

I fucking love you

I was gonna grind the shit out of my masonry and mine all the resources to help but im beyond amazed you actually did it ourselves

I cant express my gratitude enough this was really nice, thank you so much

Im gonna finish all the furniture and make the shrine great again! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧

it looks like a miwa torii, very stylish

Hey asdephjaykell, I wasn't able to finish but have the building outline and part of the fense up. I still have all the materals I'm just tired as fuck and will finish it as soon as I wake up.

I'll be back later, gotta school myself on the wikia more fully to be of any contribution.

there any good room for farmland in or around the city?
gotta plan things out for the beekeeping update

All serious farms go off deed, plenty of space off deed so go nuts.

building houses isn't for me
help

What's wrong with it?

I mae a character and getting the hang of it. I might join back later after work.

Does anyone happen to have a link to the server map?

from a few weeks ago

wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html

IGN: Kroghed Anyone on right now who can invite me?

Too bad that it'll take time for the update to be cracked and added to WRC.

can someone help here?

Try pm'ing one of the names listed that's how I got in. I had the same issue, try changing some of your graphics settings if you haven't already, dumbing them down a bit did the trick for me.

Janitor here, I'm gonna push these carts from town center outside the town walls to the west.

There's a parking lot there, if you can't find your cart, it should there. You're free to park your cart back at town center again, I won't push it away - this is just to sort out which are in use.

I was also thinking we could build an on-deed parking lot somewhere away from town square for these abandoned cart, if we wanna stop them rotting away.

Looking for a Vynora priest. Nobody seems to know anybody except for the Fo types.

good job, it seems what i started will continue

Let Them Rot in Peace

ok im finally in again, turns out the ip was wrong the whole time, even after i made sure it was right.

Bojangles, sitting at spawn patiently

Is the game down for anyone else?

It's about damn time I found one.

how long do i have left?

Dear Awolf shitters bitching about getting above 20FS (if you're below 20, hit a training dummy with a shaft until you are):

1) download wurmrendertweaks
github.com/TysonCodes/WurmRenderTweaks
2) bully kriegerr into making you better armor/weaps if he's on (or anger for weaps after thursday night)
3) build a sailboat (takes 1-2 hours at 0 skills, did it myself; ask in vill for the rope/sail); not sure if multiple fighters splits FS, but sail and train with a buddy if you prefer, they can grab your shit if you die
4) stock it with a food/healing cover barrel, cotton and anything you think you might need; bring at least one rope (~15 in the 30-49 QL bin) and grab a wandering town horse/seahorse or wild horse for a fast mount (note: requires 21 body control, building the boat will give you ~+.50 BC with sleep bonus and spamming shafts can net you the rest pretty quick) and mounted combat bonus
4A) toggle off trees/grass and sail down the coast; adjust time to full daylight if it's night (note: thorn bushes become invis with trees, highlight the tiles along your path so you don't run into one and get shredded)
4B) if you're too much of a faggot to build a boat, just ride out south or southeast, but you'll find more critters via boat and it'll save time in the long run and get you a permanent fast water vehicle
5) stop and bully concentrations of mobs near your skill level; in 20s, cave buges, wolves, goblins, mountain lions, ocelots); in 30s, black/brown/panda bears (last two can be tough), huge spiders (also tough), unicorns, scorpions; in 40s, scorpions (desert is full of em), lava spiders, hell hounds, crocs and hell scorps (be careful of these last three); in 50s, the same shit plus anacondas (nasty); in 60s, trolls (nasty).

Note that I'm pulling these from wurmpedia's creature chart and the difficulty of individual beasties can vary. So long as you have a horse, you should be able to run from any fight that isn't going your way. High QL gear makes all the difference, make sure you have it before you go hard into FS. The desert across the river is full of scorps, crocs, hell scorps and anacondas, and deeper in has a cave buge/goblin lair, though the area is dangerous for low level lads and I advise you pick your fights sailing and head there only when you're in your 30s.

Make sure you're using your preferred weapon. Yuge axe + aggressive stance is yuge damage and no defense, max PvE DPS (also makes use of your axe skill from woodcutting); two handed sword in agg is less DPS and some parry (neutralize some damage), medium maul + shield in agg is decent damage + decent defenses and PvP meta (for HotA/arena), longsword + shield in defensive is max tank and useful for group fighting champs/uniques. Always fight with target downhill if possible, never fight from downhill.

Getting to 70 FS is relatively fast and very useful; once at 70, FS becomes a grind, but fortunately 70 is quite formidable and able to take on any normal mob in the game and contribute well to any high-tier champ or unique.

WE WILL BE BULLYING A BIG NASTY SOMETIME SOON™, AND 70 FS WILL BE REQUIRED TO CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY, SO GIT GUD LADS

When are the 7 day bans up? Cuck Castle needs to be finished

Also, post comfy pics faggots

thursday evening

I've made a horrible mistake thinking I could reach 100 in all skills.

What shield should we be wearing?

Shield size is only relevant in regards to arrows (larger shield = better blocking if you angle your body so your shield faces the archer), which you're unlikely to encounter. A small metal shield is ideal for melee in that it's light, has faster bashing than larger shields, and bashes more accurately and longer than a small wooden shield (note shield bashing is only really useful in PvP or to counter the focus of high-level PvE enemies that actually do it, e.g. trolls).

You can also make metal shields out of adamantine/glimmersteel, though I can't find anything that says they actually get any boost from it like the 10% weapon attack damage/speed and more effective armors.

Also, you can bully large concentrations of horses for easy FS up to 50, it was what TriggerWarning and Awolf was doing in the HOTA arena.
There are several concentrations of Zebras around that no one will miss, Remember to team up with someone else so you share the sweet FS.

Do trolls do more damage against plate/chain armor because of their blunt attacks?

Clubs and hammers yes, though I never heard of hammer hurting chain armor.

Is there room for new people still? I played with Holla Forums for a while but got tired of the server switches. This the one we staying on and if I start up now will I find myself alone in a month?

just join dude

can you goyim move me to broschwitz?
IGN: Zogberg

Blunt doesn't do more damage, you just lose all (or at least most, not sure) of chain/plate's glancing protection that stops a lot of slash/pierce. I assume the glance/dodge rates are separate from the flat % damage reduction (studded 50%, chain 55%, plate 70%). Apparently studded leather offers similar or better damage nullification than chain/plate vs blunt and has a higher dodge rate, so is considered the best non-dragon protection from blunt.

I'd really like solid numbers on this shit but I can't find it.

Everyone's exhausted from that bullshit. Pretty sure people would choose to let Holla Forumsurm die over another server move.

Here's some info that was believed to be accurate a couple of years ago. I don't think they've changed anything with armor mechanics since (also tfw still don't have ring/scale/splint).

so the 1.3 update hit wurm online, it's being held back from unlimited for a few weeks because they realized it's superior to online in every way except server stability
but here's the official documentation on it in case you chefs/farmers want to know what the future holds:
docs.google.com/document/d/1PhEhJkjNy-jl3_L5mdaQRVzyfdS7MfAt8_iNwSaHYYE/edit#

Soon my doggies.

Thanks Satan for giving us best dog

Game, not hand, I think

wurm threads are back? fuck yeah

Kriegerr here

I'm likely going to be gone for most of today and probably a bit tomorrow. If you have an order for metal shit reply to this post and put my pay in my mailbox

implying I get paid

KRIEGERR DOES IT FOR FREE

Peasant here

I have 55 blacksmithing and ~34 weaponsmithing, so I can handle orders for lower QL shit if you're willing to come out to the shrine.

Human skull shoulderpads are now available!

I'll be leaving amphoras and other pottery goods next to my house for you guys to nig. Just don't touch the designated clay amphora under the window.

ruskie might have nerfed the price of summer hat but can someone test if sacrificing them still yield full faith bar?

I saw at least 4 champion lava spiders there

Bump for newfriends.

Add Chan as Vynora Priest please.

SOON

Is this on our server?

Yes, but it was back in the time of legends before the world was split asunder forcing us to flee to the north.

So I stopped playing round the time you guys pushed the gods into the ocean and the server went down.

Whats hapened since the times of Brosmouth, did characters get wiped?

The map got wiped, characters didn't.

[22:51:17] You find something weird! You found the Crown of Might!

Nov 24, 2016 9:51:14 PM Trenhal reveals the Crown of Might

[23:00:54] A thick heavy gold crown covered in green and red gems. This is a fantastic example of the item, with fascinating design details and perfect ideas for functionality. It bears an aura of Magranon. It may drop on the ground if you log out. It emits an enormous sense of power.

I AM THE NEW KING OF EDGE, BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANTS!

kuja on suicide watch

Try lending it to local Mag and see if they can tame a lavaiend or a hatchling with it?

Pooped out a bunch of small amphoras and decorative pauldrons; they're up for grabs by my house on the western road. If you've got higher than 40 digging, please put some clay into the large amphora seen here. I need it for improving my shit.
Thanks.

after a couple of hours of mixing liquids last time I made lemonade I decided to automate the process
this webm is roughly 2 minutes out of the 4-ish hour session where "I" filled a little more than 1 and a half Large Barrels with sweet strawberry lemonade, now stored in my Huge Oil Barrel in the back room of the cooking area of Juicy Fruit Farm
this also gave me some time to dig up my old PS2 and play some Need for Speed Underground 2 on a flatscreen and god damned, it looks fucking terrible

so that's what that noise was

I figured it was awolf flaunting his autism

yeah, no, that was me
it's tedious moving liquids around

after some pause i decided get back in this game just not sure what i wanna do now

Prioritize getting to 70 fighting skill so you can join in Dragon hunts

Do you want to be an animal fucker? I don't know if we have anyone that dedicated to making lots of bison and good horses. Do whatever you want to though, even if people tell you not to.

Ceto if you're reading this please come back and hand me the perm for the colossus so I can push it around

Is the server down right now?

I just got kicked out too, dunno

SERB DOWN
PANIC

is serb back

no

Well I'll come back when it's 4PM for the dragon crusade

EST or PST

Ontario Time so it's EST?
It's 5:37 right now so 9 hour and a half later

This better mean the update is on.

checked and hoping

its hard? honestly i was thinking having tamer and fighting skills high this time if i cant have my character back

Michael [Pownstar] The connection with the host has been lost. We are investigating the issue.

SERVER UP

A-are we dead?

Couldn't they have done this shit on a workday? I was excited to play Wurm all day

Pure coincidence, go- gentlemen!

fucking niggers this is my last day before work and I was gonna finish grinding WS so we could all get dragon's demise

Exodus when

I was going to make a mad push to 90 mining with the glitched pick Soab gave me.

Oh well. Maybe I can play a good game today instead.

What's WS?

Weapon smithing. Some enchantments require the weapon to be at least 70 QL.

Look if it's not gonna be back by 4pm today can we do it same time tomorrow?

Its funny how this faggot wants donations while also shitting on the biggest group on the server at the same time. Its like he doesn't even know how to jew

That's probably gonna have to happen.

Is it going to be back tomorrow, tho? How does a newfag keep up with server details?

This thread

so what you guys going do while the server down?

Masturbate

I'm gonna check that dual dubs holy shit

Eating Christmas candy while lying on the sofa with the dog, watching fucking hunger games because it's the only thing on the tv.

Kuralla here. You guys are still around?

Yea but serb is down right now

[21:25:63] The server is back up, however all accounts have been temporarily deactivated. You must send $10 to our PayPal along with your username in order to have it reactivated.

browsing an incan tie-dying publication

serb has revived with a good chunk of oldfags and many newfags, but you're right on time for its first major service disruption

:^)

How in the hell are you guys still at it? And still settling for shitty servers at that?

Were you the weapon smith on west road or the potter near white mountain inn?

Literally the first time in a month in since we got back that this is happening. Most of the previous hiccups and the 10 fps problems are gone, or at least on my end.

They added dynamic mob spawner so your ass is not safe in the wild anymore, also removed the gay priest restriction so they can both build and pray. That's why we returned.

I might rejoin you if i could have at least a bit of skill back so I don't have to grind it as much again.

Did you copy and paste your SmartStreamEmu folder into the new client in the OP?

If you deleted everything then you can go on the ruskie Skype and ask for your steam ID back, then go into your player file in the new client and overwrite the default ID instead.

It's the same old server, your character still exists.
Can't say the same for your house, i kinda nuked that to make room.

I have that backed up on my dropbox.

Mind if I bunk with you then? I probably won't be on until Tuesday unless I get bored this weekend.

Is the big game still on? Or are we waiting?

I do have a spare newfag apartment in my Chapel that you can use until you get your own place, has a forge, a bed and a chest.

That building near the western wall called "FENLAWS BSB SWEATSHOP" isn't being used by anyone. we could just drag a bunch of beds in there and use it as a halfway house for new fags.

The local Inn also has a few beds that aren't used as well

I think its safe to say that anyone on an imageboard has seen to much to go back to normal

Is my house on the island where I used to breed horses still around?
I forgot what my name was, fug

No. Your property got raped. It's been almost completely deforested and most of the land is steppe now. Your buildings deteriorated because I don't think you had any sort of deed. Sorry fam.

I just want to let my autism flow.

Came for the crusade, found the serb was down. Back to shitty MMO's for me.

Never

Blacksmithing in FFXIV to get my fix. wurm pls come back online

I might have taken a dip into corruption, but I'm still me.

I think I've been into too much Loud House

I've been trying to do a system transfer from my O3ds to the N3ds and going through the bullshit of the account system.

I'm surprised that that show doesn't have more quality porn

SB99 has been getting better

Latest info from the skype chat is that the website 'should' be available in a few hours. I believe their site is hosted at the same location that the server is, so it might be up and running in a few hours.

Wait, we're back on WRC?

no the skype support page where you can talk to the mods if something goes wrong

do we at least get free sleep bonus out of this

I think he thinks the other server is still up.

Yes we're using WRC.

I want to play
SO FUCKING BADLY
This fucking 3ds system transfer is taking forever. 3 hours fucking around with passwords and Nintendo's shit account systems and 4 hours in the system transfer and its at 65%.

I can feel it, the server is going to come back up while I'm asleep. I just want to GRIND.

IT'S UP BOYS

I hope you step on a lego.

So is there any news about this shit at all? The website is down too so can't acces the forums.

They said their host was refusing connections to a big chunk of their users for some reason, a fault on their end. They said the estimated time for restored access would be a day, so I'm guessing it'll be sometime in the next 12 hours.

Also if the only thing that happened was the connections were cut, then in theory the server is still running right now. Which means HoTA has probably started and is currently in progress. Which means as soon as the server is up someone needs to rush in and win it.

The writing is on the wall, wake up sheeple!

GET IN HERE LADS

I was just about to say so. It actually is up right now.

SERB IS BACK UP

anyone online who can recruit me? ingame name is AugustoPinochet

my ign is RichieRich, im about to join the server

Guess I'll see you guys in a while.

prepping for (((the event))) lads, it's happening today so get in here

kriegerr get in here you nigger

and all the rest of our fighters

so who i pm to try get my lost character back?

wurmian.cloudapp.net/support/live-support/
Tell the mods if they're still around

ok im back thanks so whats the steps to avoid lose character in updates i noticed still not on in the op

back up the smartsteamemu folder nerd

New thread