Get job at ebgames

The industry is fucking dead

Woah, hey guys.

the EB games in my area has Pop vinyl figures and board games and MLP plushes right when you enter the store. I thought the video games should've been the first thing you should see in a video game store.

copy that

Woah stop the fucking presses.

christmas job at the game store, huh?
could be worse, in high school i sold women's shoes. every time i made a sale this german broad i worked with screeched at me for taking money out of her kid's mouths.
… oh shit this is Holla Forums not a blog, OP confused me

NO FUCKING WAY OP! DID YOU KNOW GAMESTOP RIPS PEOPLE OFF WITH TRADEINS?

The only time I go into Gamestop is when they're doing those big sales. Got a PS3 to replace my old one that broke for $100 and 7 games for less than $60 that day.
That's all they're good for.

Do people actually collect those Pop figurines? They look like shit. I get collecting well crafted , full body figurines, but Pops look like absolute shit to me.

your better off buying cyanide and downing it fag

Well, obviously somebody is, since they keep making the atrocious things.

The bait is strong with this one.

My EB Games changed the layout a month or two ago. Pic related.
I fucking hate this world. I now just buy my used vidya at the hipster vinyl record store because they offer better prices than anywhere else in town.

Your shitty middleman stores are not an "industry".

Yes, they're normalfag tier. The people who watch TBBT buy them to signal how geeky they are.

You mean video game stores actually exist in other countries? In mine, there's literally only gamestop, and all it sells are steam codes for games a year or two old, so you can get neither the classics, not new releases. I wonder how the fuck they're still in bussiness

That shit is gaining. Around ComicCon in San Diego, these shitty things sold out within hours.

eb games
IS
gamestop

That's an exaggeration right? please tell me it is

I haven't been to a game store in years, since it's easier to get everything online.

Faggot.

Jesus, I hope TPP passes because of faggots like you

Why not? It is harder to do so now, but buying some ps2 games for cheap is not so bad.

My little brother and his annoying girlfriend buy this shit. They have an entire room just full of the fucking things on display. She doesn't even know the source material for them half the time she just thinks they look cute.

They're also the same type of faggots you see on twitch streaming bullshit. They run hard with the SJW clique over on that site. They do nothing but play meme games, stream, and free load off my Dad (still live at his place).

I'm sorry his faggotry is exposed to the world on a daily basis. I really tried to beat it out of him when we were kids.

How? How the fuck can anyone find those things cute? They aren't even chibi, they just have huge square heads and soulless black little eyes.

no, they turned all the games sideways so they could fit them all. they even stopped putting more than one copy of a game to fit all the games on the shelves, they just keep all the duplicates behind the counter or in the back room. they keep the boxes for the consoles on the counter that is already cluttered to high hell because there is no space on the shelf

Whatever you say, apologist.

Because piracy already exist in those consoles. And it's pretty cheap and easy. The time and money you wouldn't spend in a PS2 game collection you can easily invest on a modded PS2 and get obscure games for free, or just emulate and it's completely free.
The only people I respect from buying is collect faggots, and only if they aim for an impressive collection.

That sounds like chibi to me. But chibi is supposed to be moe.

Nendoroids are chibi. Compare a Nendoroid with a Funko.

Chibi has huge eyes, and round soft looking faces with huge foreheads. Observe the difference.

Holy shit, you're right. I didn't detailed the funkos before
To be fair, you could say they're minimalist, but they're really fucking horrible regardless. They're obviously designed for mass production. How can anyone fall for that?

impulse buys, people don't rationalize their purchases, they buy based on how this object can make them feel.
I think people buy these so somebody can look at this model in their home and think "what a cultured person", and that makes them proud. But really everyone thinks you're a loser.

I love my jarb.

Hey don't drag minimalism into that funko shit. Minimalism at least has to capture the core aspects of a character, which would also include proportions.

How many cunnies have you seen?

Mate, I know what those little shitbags leave behind why the fuck would I ever want anything to do with that.

Also fun fact
Little shitbag ghetto kids try to sell weed through streetpass.

that sounds hilarious. How do they do it? Is little tyrone's street pass message "I got dat dank kush hit me up fam" or something? You ever catch them in the act?

Actually no it was some white kid who changed his mii to one of those skull miis you see online. He was offering "Wah" and to "meet him behind the gym".

Did you go?

No I sent the campus police on him, watched him run out trip and fall and then get dragged off to the office.

Amazing

You are a pretty cool guy, user, I like you.

Pretty sure nintendo could give the police all the streetpasses you sent, and they'd know every transaction that you did.
It's not hard to decode what you mean by "snorlax in the bathroom, about tree fiddy" either.

I was warned, and I didn't listen