Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

One could argue the society is wrong for the way it sets up the waitresses to be put in that position to begin with so Buscemi's character could be innocent. But it would take to long to change society and the laws so it's easier to just pay the tip.

Was the waitress a bitch?

kino

Mr. Pink is just an asshole and a jew.

My friend that waiters over summer gets loads of money from people that don't realize you don't need to tip here.

Typical fucking nigger.

Imagine it's edward norton talking.

he's right though. you should get full fucking service at a restauarant, that's why its not a fast food joint. you should get refills (Especially if its not busy)

I was a at a waffle house the other day and got perfect service. I got everything i could ever want and it was fast and friendly. I tipped $10 on $15

If i go into a red lobster and nobody greets me, seats me, or refills my shit. why should I tip? theyve already judged me before they know me.

he talks just like ed norton from american history x, granted he did do a good job of noTUALLY becoming a nazi, and just being the actor for that character. never go full reatard

How? If we use OP's post as an example, you can clearly see that he has the mentality of a nigger. Jews and whites tip people, they make a habit out of it. Show me a clip of Mr. Pink speaking like Ed Norton in American History X (when Norton was still a skinhead)

Niggers and jews don't tip, fuck that

fucking kike >>>/israel/

I'm not paying someone twice to do the same job.

I don't really get it, they already get a salary so why should i pay even more for overpriced garbage i could cook myself for 10th the price?

Buscemi is right. In my country, it's normal to think like he does. The tip was made for "above-normal" service, not just for the work that you are supposed to do. If you feel like she has really gone out of her way to please you, than you tip. Or if you are feeling extra charitable. There is no thing and shouldn't be something like tipping everytime. If you stop tipping, eventually the waitresses will get the extra pay as part of their normal wage and then they will be obliged to do a good job to get the tip. That's how it should work

Tarantino, for making this piece of utter fucking garbage.

top jew
>>>/liberty/
>>>/telaviv/

top kike

they barely even get paid once
capitalism working as intended

Yeah, they should go with communism so they can get paid more, but have all of that extra cash redistributed so they can have the privilege of waiting in bread lines.

If you don't want to waiter, educate yourself, work yourself up.
Being a waiter is a bottom feeder job. Don't expect to be treated like a king.
Blaming capitalism for your own faults is a typical trait of a loser.

Jews never tip unless they are shamed into it. Only white people tip.
t. foid service knower