Sargon of Akkad movie

Not the first guy I would've gone with but I'll give him a shot.

And OP is a faggot once again

well they look kind of similar

Black has the manic eyes while Sargon doesn't.

Wait, you mean I haven't been watching Jack Black rip on Social Justice Warriors and preaching cuckoldry all these years?

who in the fuck is Les Grossman?

lol what a newfag

What did he mean by this? Does "oral cumshot" not fit into the password field?

just looked it up, it's from some gay ass jewish movie. I guess I am a newfag for not being hip with Reddit-tier faggot movies.

Is strap-on of mossad really part nigger?

No turns out it was a lie he made up to "win" an argument years ago and has been keeping up for reasons. Evidently he told his mom to lie for him too.

I hope they got John Boyega to play his wifes boyfriend.

This reeks of a cuck fetish.

And Shaun King could put on a British accent and play his black grandfather for flashback scenes?

LA CREATURA

you're so based. You ignore obvious shit that is going on around you. Either you are some ultra Chad faggot that never uses the internet and just fucks cheerleaders all day, or you are intentionally trying to be unaware of what is happening around you. If you don't know who Sargon is you must have been living under a bridge for the past decade and don't have access to the internet.

How can Assad be a cuck if he doesn't know the meaning of the word? Checkmate, bigot.

Not watching these people and not knowing who they are is two different things you illiterate halfbreed.

They are nerds on the internet arguing about pointless shit. I watch the occasional Jimkino to laugh at the fallout of these faggot's bad life choices and to remind myself that it is utterly pointless to care about some nobodies opinion on the internet.

whoo?

The Stepfather