Torture against bourgeois scum

What is Holla Forums thoughts about torture?

Bolshevik had no problem with impaling Polish captain butthole.

Torture is useless

Only for people who made fun of my deviantart. the rest can die painlessly.

It's wrong and shit

Because that's an age old Slav punishment

This. Them belaya niggers are savages.

I'd love to torture people
psychological torture would be the most fun

Torturing for what purpose? What are you trying to achieve? How is torture helping it?

Why torture people? They don't have any information you want and even if they did, torture is a shitty way to get the correct info.

Morality is a spook

I didn't say anything about morality. Its just useless and a bad political move as it can be used as propaganda against you.

Think tactically: What do i gain with torture? Unreliable info? Cheap shadenfreude? Submission by fear?
What am i losing with it? Popular support.
If you're only in for sadistic impulse then go ahead, but make sure you always have the upper hand or just manage to never get caught because most people usually don't enjoy suffering and will remember you gladly inflict it.

Torture is less efficient than simply killing them.

If bourgies don't resist expropriation and join the working class, there is no need to kill them. If they resist, they are lined up against the wall and shot. No need to torture.

I don't know. Ask Alexandr Solzhenitsyn after reading Two-Hundred Years Together.

leftypol is beyond retarded
i useless pieces of shit should all consider suicide by stopping to breath tbh and quit wasting oxygen.
that why you can help in the fight against "muh global warming"

What did he mean by this?

t. anprim

If you torture the bourgeois, they win.

kek

It gives opportunity for people to vent, demonstrate the rage, drives fear into the enemy.
Personally i don't even like it, but would refrain from prosecution during certain periods of revolution.

Torture is only good if it's for the cause e.g. extracting information.

The revolutionary must remain impersonal.

Tell that to the angry mob about to lynch some bosses.
All i'm saying is: why'd you keep them from doing it? What should be the consequences? Do you want to jail revolutionaries because they're getting carried away, because they're too brutal? Do you want to make apologies to the bourgeoise for the terror?

The mob is the mob, not the revolutionary.
No, but simply execute them for going beyond the necessity of the acts for revolution. If they cross that line no telling what other superfluous acts they may commit. There is no point in letting them torture privately unless it has a point e.g. to broadcast the terror thereafter. Let the angry masses do that, the revolutionary must remain subtle and nuanced.

Personally I think torture sound be avoided. I don't think it's proven to be an effective information gathering technique. The Americans have been going all in on torture for years now and it doesn't seem to have done then any good. As a casual tactic it should be discouraged.

But if you need to put the fear of God into some people then you can't do things by halves.

you know who I mean by revolutionary

any ordinary prole from the masses should be paid attention to

I'm against torture except in the right circumstances psychological torture and tickle torture.

should NOT* be paid attention to

Recently I been thinking about rightist crimes against leftists.
Rightists love torture and smilar stuff.
I release that the compassion that motivates people to be leftist also keeps them away from that sort of violence but then I saw a debate torture vs murder.
Torture is slave morality because it means you don't have the willpower to terminate a life while murder is master morality since it is so hygenic

Just bring in that Gulag with a human face fam

Just because they are fucking animals doesn't mean we have to stoop down to their level.

This.
Make Gulag a capitalism simulator with them as the working class.

this, terror & virtue and so on

and it's funny how right wingers always talk about morality.

Even the CIA has admitted torture is useless and brings you only fake leads wasting your time.

Real life never has a 'but what if you torture this man so the city full of people doesn't get nuked' scenario, that argument is for faggots who watch too much CSI and 24.

Torture will get you answers but they'll just be the answers the torture victim thinks you want. Fucking Napoleon understood this.

If you're torturing for sadistic pleasure you're just going to 1 attract sadists and maybe 2 awaken sadistic tendencies in dormant sadists. Why would you want to do that?

Not to mention someone can take a photo and then you got a lot of counter propaganda to deal with.

I think these got Al Quaeda/ISIS/Etc. a lot of recruits.

Americans deserve a 9/11 every year to be honest.

Torture isn't even an effective way to extract correct information from someone.

these people should be repeatedly raped forever. Not for information, just because fuck them

Torture doesn't give any reliable information. It just plays on a spooky need for revenge. Send the porkies to a gulag for 30 years hard labor instead. Actually get something out of it that way.