QTDDTOT

QUESTIONS THAT DON'T DESERVE THEIR OWN THREAD THREAD

What Dead Rising games are worth playing?
Are there any mods for those games?

None of them

Are they all bad?
I hear the first is pretty good.

The first is pretty good. The second and Off the record are a mixed bag.
3 isn't worth playing with terrible performance and really meh gameplay even if you're a fan of the whole "whacky zombie killing" genre.

Is the Koei attack on titan game worth pirating?

entry level shumps?

What games or mods can I spank characters and players in?

I see. I suppose I'll give part one a try.

Crimzon Clover World Ignition is a great entry-level SHMUP.
Finishing a no continue run on the "easy" difficulty took me a long time and the arcade difficulty is even more difficult.
It has a very nice difficulty curve and several gameplaymodes for both difficulties, turbo mode being a particular favorite of mine.

There is Kill yourself you degenerate faggot.

what the hell is Disgaea even about?

Some Japanese loli and a penguin I think.

The Dark Cloud games are on sale on PSN, should I be a good goy and buy them since I've got some spare PSN funbucks lying around?

dark cloud 1 is really bad, I beat it as a duty to my younger self who never got the chance to complete it. Waste of time, Xiao is cute/10. Dark Cloud 2 is much better.

God Hand.

Is Smash a fighting game?

No. Party fighting games like smash or power stone are their own genre. Its like calling moba an rts

A qt loli is sent to hell to preach the word of jesus to the overlords of evil.
Then some plot twists happen they become best friends forever.

How do I get my prolapsed anus to stay inside of my butthole?

X-Com, Xenonauts, Jagged Alliance 2, 7.62 High Calibre and Silent Storm. What else would I enjoy?

Touhou

It's about taking your characters then raising their stats to arbitrarily high numbers to murder everything.
Also contains both DFC and cowtits.

How are the Age of Fear games?
They keep showing up on my steam front page, and the other thread I asked about them in is autosaging for over 300 replies and is on page 7.

I'm playing BGE HD. Can I come back to Hillys after going to the Moon?
I have 5 animals and 2 pearls left to collect so I'm wondering if I should go get them now or if I can do it after I beat the game. Thanks.

Yes, up to a point but I can't remember at what point and I don't want to spoil anything for you

You can't come back to Hillys after leaving for the moon. So get all your Animals, Pearls, MDisks, and items like the improved super attack or health ups/vehicle health ups now. I think there's at least one animal you can only find in space, though. You should check a more comprehensive resource.

I was never able to get that one MDisk or whatever from putting your save code into the BG&E website, playing that shitty hangman game, and then using the code the flash game spits out. The code from the flash game just didn't work for some reason.

Thanks.
I'm surprised I got that many on a first play trough. The ship is fully upgraded and I'm stocked up on HP.
The missing pearls are one in the Factory and one in the Slaughter House.

Is dungeon defenders 2 any good?

I've been seeing this elf dryad girl all over their game page and its causing me some pants tightening issues.

The first one is alright.
Didn't like 2
My favorite is off the record.

They all have a different feel. One was kinda like a mmo grind until you could actually kill the psychos, who are crazy aggressive and in some cases like the fucking Jeep are absolute bullshit. You cannot save all the survivors in your first play through, and after you except that it gets better. But it still has clunky controls.

At least off the record was fun, and had co op. I have nothing really nice to say about 2. It's more fun then 1, but with worse story, characters and the psychos are somehow either piss easy, or are sniping you from different areas that you must transverse to get to them.

So I would just go look at a review from someone with a similar view as you.

I've been hearing a lot of good things but I don't have friends so I'd be solo queuing. Is it still good? How is the console port?

I have no idea how active it is on console. Research that heavily because the single player is extremely limited.

That's a shit deal.

I want a good TPS. I've played Max Payne(all three), Vanquish, Gungrave(and Overdose), Binary Domain, GunValkryie, Oni, MDK(both) and Syphon Filter.

Try UFO Aftershock or Invisible Inc.

How big is Link's penis?

Which one? The Legend of Zelda series spans many time lines so they aren't all the same Link.

That is some cringey shit

You do realise I am not OP

What the fuck are you talking about then?
I haven't made any threads recently, ask a vol to check my post history

Christ anons.
Keep it together.

user, seems to me you've played all truly worthwhile TPS. I suppose the original Gears of War is alright.

What is this, /k/?

This thread was a bad idea in the first place anyway

Well fuck me for *not* saging this thread

I disagree. Every board will have people with questions that really don't require their own thread.
I did take the idea from /k/ of course.

What's the best oven to bake cakes in and bake a whole jew that ate a whole cake all by themselves without sharing?

Exceptional analogy.

In another thread I posted this to a specific person, but here I'll post it to people in general.

A while ago I heard a designer talk about how a huge limitation in game design today compared to say, 20 years ago, is that players today are almost unbelievably sensitive to any sort of frustration. Even frustration included in natural problem solving. And that ongoing with this is social media meaning that one persons frustration gets magnified socially, so people perceive things to be frustrating when they aren't, and thus what tolerance they have for having to not "progress" through the mechanics disappeared completely.

Does this sound accurate from your experience?

The newest Need for Speed is only 12 bucks right now. I'm a big fan of Underground 2 and actually like the series as a whole. How does it stack up?

Well can't argue with that, but with Holla Forums being way faster (and has less quality) than /k/, Holla Forumsirgins will find a suitable thread sooner or later to ask their questions even if it is barely related at all.

What are the best lewd mods for Oblivion?

Well, I consider this to already be a decent success. It was mostly on topic and maybe it'll stay that way. Let's not forget that spess vidya general is a thing and it's the best thread on Holla Forums.
People need to stop with their degenerate questions though.

user what?
What experience? Wrong thread? Wrong reply?

Cho Ren Sha 68k

In faith, I wonder why SHMUPS have the weirdest names.

because the name is in Japanese and the game was originally made for the Sharp X68000

Still doesn't explain names like CRIMSON CLOVER WORLD IGNITION.

Do Yakuza 5 and 0 have slow starts like 4 did?

How come EA and Uplay installers suck horribly compared to Steam and GOG? Uplay wont even start up and Origin has VC++ errors on newer games.

What's the best musou's for PC? I've played DW8XL and it's really good but ambition mode is really fuck compared to DW5's other modes, which is a shame because I think everything else is superior in DW8.
Also is the newest Attack on Titan game worth playing?

*CRIMZON

5 definitely has a slower start but it gets you pretty involved, imo. They drive home the point of "Kazuma Kiryu wants to live a quiet life, but others won't let him" kind of thing pretty well - though some of the twists are spoiled directly in the opening video.

As for 0, not sure yet. as far as I can recall, the start's pretty slow to some degree, especially with Majima's section.

Do yourself a favor and pick up 5, if only for the fact that a lot of the game's really improved when it comes to most of its mechanics - not limited ot the side stories, the hostess dating, and so on.

Kiryu's taxi driving sidestory's Initial D as fuck, surprisingly.
Shinada's baseball thing is cool, but not quite my style.
Haruka's idol thing is devastatingly catchy when it comes to dance battles, but I'd strongly recommend not doing too many of the jobs that are repeats of prior ones. Do the talk shows, do the manzai (comedy) one, stuff like that.

I wouldn't even say Yakuza 5 has a slow start and is instead just a slow burner.
It's pretty consistent with things happening for the most part.

How can we kill all liberals and non-whites?

By slowly gaining power again, make families and eventually purge filthy xenos.
Not vidya, ask another question.

Can someone post more music like this? I feel like webm threads don't get enough comfy vidya music posted in them.

Fuck, got so wrapped up in OP's music that I forgot the question that was relevant to it.
What sort of games out there have the same sort of fluffy, fantastical fantasy feeling of my favorite game Legend of Mana?

Check out the professor Layton games. Their music is top-tier comfy.

If you mean something VERY fluffy, try Kirby. The kirby games, while being easy, are great fun. I never regret playing one.

On which occasion would you buy a game you wouldn't buy usually (be it because of a lolcalization, because you don't want to support someone, or whichever may be your reason) ?

yeah

Depends on how strongly you believe in your principles.
I don't think I'd ever get a game just because it was cheaper for example EXCEPT if my dispute was the price in the first place.

My principles are usually "only buy used or accept gifts", since it only benefits the shop I'll buy in, and I like supporting good shops while having my own opinion on games. Plus, I usually apply fan translations, undubs and localization corrections on some games, Bravely Second was fun after that.

What.

Sounds like you don't play on the PC much. Fair enough policy from the sounds of it.

Is it worth playing through the Wild arms series

I'm about halfway through Hitman: Blood Money and it's pretty good. Should I play any of the other Hitman games after I finish Blood Money?

blood money and contracts are the only ones worth playing

Lara Croft is on sale. What games are worth playing?

None user.
The new ones, while competently made, aren't really worth paying and the old one are really just kind of alright platformers. Best play Spyro or Crash for your PS platforming needs.

Pics related.

Basically

You could even argue that you don't have to play contracts.

How do you get yourself to stop buying games if you're a retard with more money than common sense? Question 2, is not having fun a good enough excuse to drop a game, especially if you're trying to get your moneys worth and it feels like a slog?

1. Get some self control

2. Yes

You appear to have enough common sense to realize that this behavior is wrong. I don't know how anyone on Holla Forums seriously has issues with buying too many games.

Unless it's one of those games that starts off really shitty and then gets better later on, you're just rationalizing sunk costs. Stop playing it.

guardian of light is fun with friend, dont know about the others. dont expect much of a challenge outside of the challenge modes. its just kind of interesting for a while and as pinkie said here competently made.

My PC is an ancient ruin, the only things it can run are emulators up to PS1 and PC releases up to 2000. And I lack the monies to update, while I got my most recent console (a basic 3DS) as a gift from a friend.

I need to find a new multiplayer game to sink my skill-based teeth into.
Any suggestions?

Are you the same faggot who starts these on Holla Forums?

Which Tony Hawk's game is the best one?

Monster Hunter

What a shame.

Pick one.

A lot are fun in their own right but in terms of pure gameplay it's probably either Underground 2 or Pro Skater 4.

Is OpenMW ready yet or should I just play Morrowind? I'm planning on playing vanilla.

shmups are japanese and languages can have phrases or meanings that might make sense and arn't actually weird, but are completely the opposite in another language (say the ugliest of all languages: english)

Just bought and played a gamecube for the first time in my life and got a shitty 3rd party controller with it. are there any not shit controllers that a poorfag could get?

OpenMW:

Bethwind:

Thanks bud.

(Checked)

Anyone has the 3DS recommended games chart?

Why would you fucking do that to yourself.

Any half decent game on the gamecube is like 40 dollars even today.

also checked

all you need is pong

Dark Cloud is a pretty bad RPG, but I won't deny it's really satisfying to rebuild the cities as you find each piece of them.

Didn't bother playing past the 3rd dungeon.