Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone Coming West

techraptor.net/content/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-coming-west

fug

Nintendo release when?

(You)

Fucking nice, I was playing with the thought of importing. Thoroughly enjoyed the first Diva f game and liked the demo from the Jap PSN.

nice, I hope they remove all the problematic content and replace the characters, the clothes and the music with something that doesn't threaten my western safespace with it's eastern pedophilia.

Does this mean that the recent Miku games did good enough in the west to get released?

congrats, I'm triggered.

Good. You're a literal child rapist if you like these games.

Real talk though, I wish I liked vocaloid music because these games look like fun rhythm games. Only vocaloid music I thought was ok was IA but I never got around getting the game, mostly because I would've had to import. I'm more of a Starlight Stage and DJMAX/Superbeat kind of guy.

What the fuck do you think Senbonzakura is?

Sucks that it uses the nasty arcade models.

There is plenty of very good Vocaloid music out there if you look for it.

Mm yes

And I was just about to buy it off the JP PSN. Thank god I don't have to pay 100 fucking dollars now. Any word on a physical release? I'm positive it's going to be digital only like with the original, but it would be nice.

I felt a spark of rage flash in my heart. Congrats on excellent satire.

DELETE THIS IMAGE

Now I gotta buy a PS4. I've probably spent $40 on it already just playing at the arcades

There's some good stuff.

nice, you got me.

Joke aside, I actually like the song.

I never liked what's his face. I like Gumi like, but since she's from a competitor company, I don't think she'll ever have any song in a miku game that doesn't also include another one from Miku's company.

actually, what's the actual title of the song? I can't find it on jewtube, but I don't want to bother with NND

no idea

the legs?

i want to fuck miku so bad

Same

I want to confess something
I sometimes think that the SJWs were right about not idealizing women, and depict them as the 3DPD they are
The longer I've been done with puberty, the more and more I get disillusioned to the wonder of females, and now I can only feel affection when looking at 2D
if the mistake of anime was never made, I'd probably never realize 3D was PD since I would have no way of knowing of anything better
I would a 2D, (unless her personality depicts personalities of 3D), but I would never a 3DPD
I also hate cosplayers because of this. You aren't Lucina, you're a fatty wearing someone else's skin!

Same, I'm not attracted to 3D girls anymore based on looks. I think anime killed my attraction towards them because 2D is always perfect

Isn't this literally the japanese guitar Hero?
Cmon guys just because it has anime girls in it doesn't mean it's good

When I get a VR headset the first thing I plan to do is fuck Miku.

That would be Taiko no Tatsujin

You mean GuitarFreaks/DrumMania.

I feel ya, m8. Even made a thread a long time ago after getting project mirai DX for the 3DS about how it was shit and I only like 4 songs, and that even the very low-profile Rhythm Heaven brought me more joy.

It's not bad, though. PDAC: FT has a large selection of songs for only $54 and the gameplay is pretty fun. Also in 60fps with superior graphics unlike console versions (unless you're able to play Dreamy Theater).

The bottom line is though that if you don't like Vocaloid songs, the game is probably not for you.

Mirai is shit though. It's easy as fuck and the game offers little challenge.

Sage for double post

Go ドン! yourself, fucker.

Late to the party. Still want to say I am mad.

This would actually get me to go outside and remove kebab.

At least she isn't a Wahabbist

Feels bad, man.

Thank god, I thought I was the only one who disliked the arcade models. They look uncanny as hell.

I need translation. please.

thanks mate

Is it going to have her David Letterman's appearance as a bonus? I need to cringe in HD.

god that looks shit. I've seen some bad MMD but that actually looks like it's a bunch of string puppets.

Its also one of the older ones if I recall correctly.

I like this one.
marisa best daiperhead

Gonna dump some vocaloid stuff.

This one has a real singer on top of it as well, but I think it compliments it.

Only decent quality version I can find, all the others with Eng subs sound awful.

This Vocaloid has been nicknamed Whisper-roid to some.

I think this is a vocaloid.

I love vocaloid music, I just wish I wasn't poor as shit so I could buy all the albums that I love.

Damn those were good.

IA > Miku
Fight me.

Dancing MMD models, totally related.