What are some good games where you play as a sniper?

What are some good games where you play as a sniper?

Call of Duty 4 has that one good sniper mission in its main story.

>you will never play the Silent Scope arcade machine for the first time again

I'd say Arma but then I remembered how shit the engine is

I'll say the obvious thing: Sniper Elite.

muh sniper

CSGO

Still the best milsim out there. because its the only one.

So she says while using beats shitphones.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall has pretty good sniper rifles, though you already get a pretty good sniper as a companion so doubling up on them would make most encounters really slow.

Who is this qt Loli and where can I find the full video?

And the third?

Far Cry games using only sniper rifles is pretty fun. Playing a sniper forces you to look for vantage points next to enemy bases, carefully scouting the area before attacking and then picking niggas off one by one. This is objectively the most fun way to play Far Cry 2 and 3, haven't played 4.

before you do any sniping keep in mind that its gay and it makes you gay. that is why there are so man gay people these days. the specific type of focus required to snipe effectively releases a chemical in your brain that makes you want to procreate with the wrong gender. thanks a lot, video games.
thats all, carry on then

The first Sniper Elite.

We have IDs.

same as the second

I just gave my input because of

How are Sniper Ghost Warrior games?

No idea, they look fun.

skyrim.

I don't know about the second but the first game was god awful. Imagine you starting out on one mission needing to be stealth as fuck, but the NPCs all around you can see you in the dark while your miles away from them making you fail missions without even moving.

Arma is probably the most accurate if you want sniping but even that is not very good because of the baggage that comes with the engine. None of the games that claim to be about sniping actually have anything to do with sniping. None of them even have distances that make sense and most of it is just sub 100m shots that aren't satisfying or "realistic". Especially you shouldn't be fooled by the second and third Sniper Elite games. They don't have anything to do with sniping except that they have guns with scopes in them.

One thing that needs to die in all games with scoped guns is the whole screen zoom shit. I know it's taxing to rended the scene twice but we should have the fucking power to do that now Though I suppose since the map sizes are getting smaller and smaller rifles with high magnification scopes are pointless. I'd probably take longer distances over realistic scopes.

Absolutely terrible if you want to RP as a sniper, just incomprehensibly bad to the point that I think the name was slapped on the games as an afterthought. If you want a mediocre CoD clone they're still pretty bad.

You can do Sniper only runs in Hitman but its not really a sniping game.

Sniper Elite V2 is a huge piece of shit. Cowadoody with mild cheap fun with the killcams until you get to the part where there's a ton of enemy snipers and they can spot you instantly from any distance, fire with perfect accuracy and apparently respawn. Please avoid it.

Just remembered that RO did scopes well. It's not as taxing as you think, developers are just lazy.

It hurts.

I got the first one as part of a bundle. Seemed like it was fun but then the game would crash anytime I killed this one guy in the second level. Gave up after that.

what is this pic from?

It depends OP, what kind of sniping are you looking for? do you want in a multiplayer or singleplayer experience? What ranges do you want?

I don't mind if it's MP or SP, as long as its fun. Long range is best. I don't even want realistic ballistics, just good satisfying long range scope combat.

Ghost in the shell

Material Sniper

thanks, I really need to see it sometime

Try playing the end fight in metal gear solid 3 without cheating

this is a fun game.

The Sniper 2. It's just like one of my japanese animes.

Delta Force Land Warrior.