CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate
- thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/
- twitter.com/kincannon_show
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BmXv8#selection-1043.0-1043.76
archive.is/SrWsy
everyjoe.com/2016/11/15/politics/how-gamergate-elected-donald-trump-saved-free-world/
twitter.com/everyjoedotcom/status/798425796985626624
archive.is/KZJsR
twitter.com/Devindra/status/798593011827412993
archive.is/VTlEH
archive.is/wjVtd
archive.is/807dp
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58702
twitter.com/notch/status/798613819765428224
docs.google.com/document/d/1psPUpnycllEOLCxPnWWgzqd-FVvFas3F-i5UPO6uZq8/edit?usp=sharing
archive.is/9WpTE
archive.is/1gVII
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
u.teknik.io/h2IUw.webm
ghostbin.com/paste/9oc6c
techraptor.net/content/google-cutting-off-fake-news-ad-network
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/798514989489356800
twitter.com/TimOfLegend/status/798620787120869376
archive.is/YXtWy#selection-4457.0-4457.2
youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw
archive.is/sSaJd#selection-1383.0-1391.368
twitter.com/NaziPaiki/status/798587477288046592
mobile.twitter.com/notch/status/798552840914485249
twitter.com/JuBreeSy/status/797601279673597952
archive.is/HvVby
archive.is/GKdL7
twitter.com/nickspencer/status/797915214159093760
gop.com/survey/cabinet-survey/
archive.is/WSxcQ
archive.is/3Gqtw
twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/798670195447328768
archive.is/tKXKR
twitter.com/nickspencer/status/798669255247990784
archive.is/9jaVS
twitter.com/tamlin69/status/798572772016422914
twitter.com/Andrew_Powers_/status/798674086511550464
archive.is/cpouR
archive.is/W4coO
faculty.chicagobooth.edu/john.cochrane/research/papers/cochrane_bio.pdf
johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2015/10/economic-growth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rikGCvmJ6Uw#t=31m18s
johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2016/01/tax-oped-full-version.html
review.chicagobooth.edu/magazine/summer-2015/what-health-care-should-learn-from-uber
youtube.com/watch?v=g-gESBz2bjA
johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2016/05/equity-financed-banking.html
twitter.com/Fatgami/status/798683428275318784
gab.ai/about/guidelines
gab.ai/about/tos
store.steampowered.com/app/557860/?snr=1_620_4_1402_47
twitter.com/Hideki_Naganuma/status/798544906251665412
archive.is/KhFWU
twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/796585763408183296
twitter.com/larryelder/status/798604705320472576
archive.is/qNfJk
rt.com/news/366876-сanadians-call-states-secede/
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/798726475742593025
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/hillary-clinton-screaming-obscenities-and-throwing-objects-in-election-night-meltdown/
archive.is/y0K6X
spectator.org/the-general-the-trumps-and-security-clearances/
archive.is/bcvXg
spectator.org/where-was-hillary/
archive.is/XtFxw
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/15/south-korea-million-protest-park/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/15/gop-lawmakers-work-behind-closed-doors-to-stop-donald-trumps-mandate/
theamericanconservative.com/articles/is-secession-legal/
archive.is/A893N
archive.is/txyPC
twitter.com/2_Legit2_Quit_/status/798721181117542400
twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/798750467857596416
twitter.com/SenatorBoxer/status/798591730480070656?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

benis

archive.is/BmXv8#selection-1043.0-1043.76

/ara/ bread: archive.is/SrWsy

Trump did this!

HYPERDIMENSIONAL BENIS

REPOSTAN

everyjoe.com/2016/11/15/politics/how-gamergate-elected-donald-trump-saved-free-world/

twitter.com/everyjoedotcom/status/798425796985626624

archive.is/KZJsR

Gildubs!

One scam to another; a lateral move really.

Can't complete something you never started.

Disappointment.

how did that even happen

I'm sure Trump is shaking in his boots from the anti-endirsement of a fictional character that needs the assistance of gravity to get an erection.

if you were a little girl and the /ara/ was a /bara/ instead you'd be calling him a sick fuck

plz do emails plz

>>>/gamergatehq/328644

benis

checked

I went in to see my friend and she was just coming out of the shower with only a towel barely covering her titties.

twitter.com/Devindra/status/798593011827412993

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Milo getting an award with the UC Irvine college president introducing him and shitting all over how colleges are having cry spaces.

college republicans president*

isn't milo a cuck though?

stop spouting words you see on random Holla Forums threads

manko

He's a degenerate who actively promotes miscegenation with "BBC" T-shirts for women, but as far as I know he doesn't engage in cuckolding personally just encourages others to.

archive.is/VTlEH

you forgot to say he's also jewish fellow /paul/ack

Isn't that the first half (the good one) of Sleeping Dogs?

you're pretty fucking stupid buddy, and you shouldn't use words you don't understand.

That would actually be an interesting idea if they managed to come up with new fun gameplay that doesn't involve combat, but we all know those hipster fucks are creatively bankrupt hacks who think that walking simulators are revolutionary, so when they talk about removing guns are killing they almost certainly mean removing all gameplay while jerking off to their pet politics.

You kill plenty of people with melee long before guns are introduced.

Just because Holla Forums hates him doesn't mean I do.

So The Simpsons: Hit & Run?

So a GTA with no guns, better yet make a grand theft horse game set in medieval times

But there was no blacks in Europe back in medieval times…

YOU FUCKING KNOW IT

Why not have a game where you have to drive an ambulance to the hospital while obeying the road signs?

HEY HEY HEYYYY
COME ON OVER, HAVE SOME FUN WITH CRAAAAZY AMBULANCE

Why are GG dev's so shit, first RogueStar now this, good thing we didn't do boycotts to support these dicks.

I'm wasting my fucking time with this asshole but these people need to be held accountable for their shit.

What about the black plague then huh smart guy, ever think of that?

I'd play it.

ayy

Anyone getting some problems with the filters? the posts I filter disappears completely from the thread.

have you guys seen this?

its trending on jewbook

He seems pretty reasonable in that screencap.

I've seen a few articles on how they'll somehow get Bernie into the white house through some loophole.

Just a revoltard yammering about boycotts.

Yep, it was to be expected. Soros is going to try a color revolution just like he does in foreign countries, it'll be purple, I hope Trump just throws his ass in jail or sends him to Putin. Teach these rich fucks a lesson and put some fear into them and they'll stop pulling crap, right now they think they're untouchable just because they have money.

Make his arms blue and you're set.

They could have picked him as candidate instead of Hillary.

Any word of proof of closing the popular vote so the "KILL THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE" bullshit goes away?

Uh huh

nigga are you out of your mind. Re-read what he wrote and then come back to us when you get shit on Phillipe Poisoin-style. He answered your rambling, autistic, and borderline incoherent complaint pretty succinctly. Just because it wasn't the answer you wanted doesn't mean Brad is dog shit.

The best example of that I can think of is that Japan only game
that is described as a
Obviously no western dev would ever make anything like that though.

not for long

Wanting to kill the electoral college is simply a delusional tanturm. They will never succeed in amending the constitution and getting the states to ratify it.

tantrum*

You get "walk through a forest and listen to narration" instead.

That kike is planning to do that colored revolution shit here in Southeast Asia because the Asian Pivot is failing real fucking hard. archive.is/wjVtd

kys

That fucking game

Well at least somebody out there gets it.

Yeah, he's been allowed to get away with this crap with impunity for far too long.

oy vey shut it down

This is just too ironic.
I swear, if Starmageddon happens before the end of the year I might just go nuclear with smug. But I hope that is saved for next year. It's going to be hard to top this Current Year.

It exists, it's called "Emergency Ambulance Simulator".

Shocking: Notch insinuates transgender is mentally ill

archive.is/807dp

like him for fighitng SJWs and triggering liberals

dislike him for being an attention whore.

I don't know if he knows that Cross is a guy.

and he would be correct
man, it seems the cucking he experienced made hi super woke

I don't really know much on this side of the issue, but I'm hearing that Isreal supports Trump and does NOT support Clinton or Obama. When I say "supports" I'm talking (or hearing) about using their country for military staging, landing planes and shit.

I literally have no idea though, any resident Holla Forumstards want to clear this up for me?

Nah, at least to me it seems like he means insecurities and narcissitic tendencies when he says mental issues

Woow, transphobic much?

That's what "transgender" is, when you dig down to it.

Will the dude weed lmao vote ever realize that Trump's on their side?
No but the people who rabidly support it politically have the exact same mentality.

Why is that such a recurring fantasy.

Wasn't google promoting vaping 420 shit a while ago?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58702
Anyone willing to give him a call to ask him what was meant by that?

So… the news of my country say that any news related to Hillary before the elections were false.

I love the fact that Trump won, but I'm looking like a fool when I'm quoting many of the things you say about Hillary schemes, so tell me if you lied to me.

MtF creatures seem to get some benefit from the oppression olympics. FtM are totally fucked. Who ever would want to be a manlet eunuch?

As personal relationships between men and women become ever more fragile due to sexual liberty and feminism-induced bitchiness, men are starting to long for women who love them unconditionally and whose large bodies produce enough warmth to keep the cold of reality at bay. In addition, it is a wish for simpler times, when all it took to be adored by women was to be a kid

Where do you live? Chances are your country's media is cucked to hell and back.

People protesting Obama in Athens, Greece. Speaking of protests has gookanon given any update in the past couple days?

I don't get it. Are they saying vaping is comparable to cigarettes or booze? Did the account manager lose their job for that tweet?

twitter.com/notch/status/798613819765428224

Spain, and I know my country's media is not only cucked, but überly-jewrmanly-comunistacly cucked. I just want proof to shut up my brother.

Also FtMs are eternally flaccid because it isn't a real dick. I wonder how many retards go for them expecting a futa.

Fuck, it hits me hard. Not like I want to be a kid again, but more like enjoying a life with less hardships and a brighter future.

Nope, your media is lying to you and you shouldn't believe anything they say on any issue.

It's known that CWC believes fictional characters are actual entities with their own thoughts and feelings.

Reddit gets triggered by those ads for some reason

no mas memes Pedro, no mas memes
or it's the jail for you and your chorizo loving ass

I'm positive there's a medium-to-small portion of transgender folks who genuinely feel more comfortable presenting themselves as their own internal image. It's like any other demographic really.

Wikileaks only posts raw data, unaltered and unopinionated. All accusations have been based off of this data and it's extremely unlikely the sheer amount of data there is has been forged.

docs.google.com/document/d/1psPUpnycllEOLCxPnWWgzqd-FVvFas3F-i5UPO6uZq8/edit?usp=sharing

archive.is/9WpTE

To be fair those first two ads are pretty garbage, though choosing STEM over arts is always a plus in my book.

Well I'm sold on Canadian oil.

Futa is gay, so might as well fuck a trap.

archive.is/1gVII

Well the last one implies that art degrees aren't worth shit, only STEM gets you somewhere, which might trigger a lot of redditors and tumblrinas.

Because screaming it makes it true I suppose.

LOL

It's fucking notch. He's loaded. He can take every day off until the fucking heat death, you jealous fucking scrub.

[cuntinued laughter]

Oh, didn't they recently admit that they never looked into GG's accusations because "we didn't want to prove them right?"

SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY RON PAUL WHEN

Thanks for the info. The right wing might have won in my country, but it is a nobility kind of party and just want to do abusive capitalism without the freedom.

It's right there in the OP

Notch made a pretty cool game and has good opinions, I used to be butthurt about his update schedule but it was SO much better before he left Mojang.

(goku'd)

Reddit gets triggered by anything. This just proves how trivial it can be.

NOW
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Reposting.
Current Target: Blizzard

Blizzcon 2016 fucked up, ending with a skit mocking GG and Wikileaks.
Even fans hated bringing politics into Blizzcon- especially one of the most divisive elections.
For everyone else, Blizz are using their platform to push what they think is right.

Timeframe: Limited.

Sources
(old sources died)
u.teknik.io/h2IUw.webm
> "I only see things in black and white. Like a dog."

Who to email?
ghostbin.com/paste/9oc6c
Using Ghostbin since Pastebin sometimes deletes GG stuff, and Email Protectors can trigger.
All emails were found through search-engines.

E-mail these execs and let them know how disappointed you are in the company for playing host to such comments, and that you do not appreciate the attempts the Blizzcon hosts are making at politicizing the convention, and by extent, the games, and the company as a whole.
And if you don't get a reply within a week- look for their investors.

Other targets include CON breaking terms of Patreon, and letting FTC know they aren't enforcing it.
FemFreq to the IRS over being involved in politics- a big no if you have charity status.
And someone to spread news of S.Korea. (Everyone knows the SJW playbook to get into office, S.Korea can show them what happens once they're in).

It's not about whether or not they think that way, it's about what thinking that way actually means. The idea that someone can have an "internal image" that they feel the need to express and have recognized, and especially the fact that that "internal image" is specifically a sex is absolutely fucked up and reeks of narcissism. It doesn't even matter if that "internal image" matches their sex or not. Being strictly "cisgender" is still fucked up. The very concept of gender itself is bullshit, only sex exists. Identity is too deep and too personal to be defined by such labels. If you are shallow enough to buy into them you shouldn't even be considered human.

Yeah that. I can't into words.

techraptor.net/content/google-cutting-off-fake-news-ad-network

twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/798514989489356800

gender and sex used to just be synonyms and people would use gender because sex is a naughty word in a lot of circles.

inb4 they get to decide what news is fake

Google needs to be hit with antitrust laws.

Same with kikebook trying to stop "false stories and misinformation" from trending now.

Now they're both naughty words, for different reasons, to different people.

So that's the end of The Onion then?

I love how Notch has become a fulltime shitposter. I almost wish we could get him to do a Q&A here but I know it would just devolve into a complete mess.

It must not be! Alex Jones is the only true source of the truest news!

He talked about this in the campaign but I wrote it off as just pandering. If he actually follows through I'm going to erect a fucking statue to this man.

Nah, the onion was bought by a clinton company. They will be fine

Kumail is one of those guys that I wish I had never heard him say a single fucking thing outside of his acting roles, because now I can't watch his stupid ass anymore without thinking about his retarded fucking opinions. I know you've gotta separate the art from the artist but sometimes they make it really fucking hard to do so.

I beg to differ.

Especially when you have to stare at his idiot mug and pretend he's not a fucking retard. Immersion shattered.

How is a nigga to get his crack if he can't even mug tourists knamean

I'm reminded of Team America world police, where Sean Penn was talking about how Iraq was a happy place.

Still butthurt about that cuck thing?

It is also important to note that the people directly involved in the leaks/hacks never directly challenge the content of the emails. Clinton, the DNC, John Podesta etc. don't say that the emails are fake. In fact, when the scandals started the DNC chairwoman got fired for her involvement in rigging the primaries and at least a few of the 'journalists' involved lost their jobs as well.

They leave it up to proxies to make their case. So we get lesser media outlets, or twitter users or foreign media outlets claiming that the emails 'may' have been faked or that wikileaks isn't trustworthy for some reason, but of course these people have no way of knowing. The closest that Clinton and other central figures get is claiming that it was all the Russians and we should ignore these scandals because its foreign involvement in our election. There is little in the way of evidence for that, but it is irrelevant in any case.

Don't throw rocks in glass houses etc.

Actually, it started during the late 1900's not due to prudes, but with feminist scholars using sex as a definition for the biological part and gender as the mental and "socially constructed" part. The re-definition was led by books and works by various feminist movements and professors, a lot of which had roots in pretty red circles, like "The second sex", "Gender Trouble" and "The gender system : theoretical reflections on the social subordination of women".
I wish I didn't know this shit
needing humanities as a steppingstone is suffering

I think "Barking at the mirror." fits better.

Fucking why

Iran is pretty nice, iraq isnt. Know the difference because it will save your life

It really doesn't matter what the academic definition was. Academics can sit around in their ivory towers and circlejerk over that as much as they want, what matters is how your average person uses words.

That banjoteeth guy just got banned it seems like.

Any reason why?

nvm, its old stuff. I thought he was replying again to glinner

Or maybe people just didn't like Clinton.

And that's proof for voter suppression not working, because all those people who voted Bernie and got cheated out of their votes didn't go and vote Hillary. They just stayed home. Shot themselves in the foot something fierce.

No, of course not, how could anybody dislike Clinton? Clearly there must be the work of a mass conspiratorial movement that rivals our own works!

Completely unsolicited hot take:

The gender debate is fucked partially because they use the same word to mean at least three different things.

1) Gender Norms/Gender Roles. Big in feminist theory, e.g. 'Gender is a social construct.'

2) Gender Identity. Transgender people identify as the opposite gender, and seek to bring their image in line with that identity, possibly by assuming the appropriate gender role as well.

3) Biological Gender. The word that obviously shares a root with engender, generation, genitals. Clearly related to the idea of procreation.

I would blame twitter and other platforms with limited character limits but I know its not true

Shouldn't making this observation set off the pattern recognition portions of their brains?

I swear you guys are niggers. I have my dick out there because there is porn running on the other tabs and pictures like that shit kill my mood.

Only when its stuff they don't like, leftist double think and hypocrisy at its finest.

D O U B L E T H I N K

Post yfw you learn that Orwell was writing about things he witnessed in the Soviet Union with barely any speculation or exaggeration at all.

That's your own damn fault for not focusing at the task at hand, dumbass.

:^)

That and the
its ok when we do it
Mentality

who do you guys think would win in Bernie vs Clinton (if that was a possibility)? Now that Trump has won all the lefties praise Bernie even thought previously nobody gave a shit about him.

You know how they always say that both of them are shit but vote for hillary because she is slightly better? I don't think they would be saying that if it was Bernie vs Hillary.

Without rigging Bernie beats Clinton.

twitter.com/TimOfLegend/status/798620787120869376

Don't I know it. Am playing Taimanin Yukikaze and browsing this thread and every time I go back to the game my boner dies.

Thtey are only praising bernie because of their hollow fears of trump, or in other cases fear of those who hate their radical stupidity.

I noticed but I just entered the thread famalam

Chuckleshit denied you that orgasm like it was a Starbound refund request :^)

What did the idiot say this time? I'm blocked by him.

Considering Bernie got cucked in the primaries he would've had a chance in a fair election. I think there's more "anything but Clinton" voters than there are "anything but communism" voters.

Fucking
Archive

Jesus fucking christ
Wy is it that half the time you link something
someone has to tell you to fucking archive?

Because most of us are blocked by the cocksuckers you people link.

Bernie was in clintons pockets from the get go though, he should have gone rogue like trump

Honestly I"m glad we didn't get Bernie, communism is just another step for the globalists so it would had been the same as if Hillary won for the kike masters.

when it's important I do archive, sometimes I just don't link it. Also I don't throw every gibberish on archive.is and clutter their strained servers

archive.is/YXtWy#selection-4457.0-4457.2

IT shows who funded that day of the devs party retardation. Capcom, unreal, epic gmaes, nvidia, and Devolver digital funded it. Devolver digital has been cucked for a while now so it is just the usual retards being faggots. You had capcom PR though funding some day to stroke of shit devs' egos which is more surprising.

Shit taste faggot

From the get go? No. Very early on though, yes. Though I suspect by he was both bribed and blackmailed.

Don't be. They've been shit for a while.

Communism was a failed experiment. Globalism is now all about capitalism - in the sense that free markets implies open borders and unrestricted movement of people and property - and will be pursued by the consolidation of capital.

At no point in the primaries was Trump controlled.

I am not surprised about capcom being shit. I am surprised about how their PR managed to convince the company how funding some shitty ego stroking event for western devs was in their best interest when they are losing money and devs left and right.

If their execs are anything like nintendos, I wouldn't be. They listen to the people they should not because "they are hip".

so at least three of them are companies that Tim has an affiliation or is part of?

I thought I knew shit when I delved into Frankfurt school.

If only more people didn't give a fuck.
source: youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw

Hm. Yeah. Makes sense.

Modern gaming journalism, everyone.

archive.is/sSaJd#selection-1383.0-1391.368

Also, don't forget the recommendation to play in easy modo.

OYYY VEYYYYY

HEH

have they never met a black person

What were they expecting? They're lucky the driver did see them from far off enough to avoid running straight through the middle of the crowd.

I am disapointedbin the lack of screams. And this is why I do not support pedestrian protection laws when they commit crimes like obstruction or even jaywalking.

Good lord, why are feminists always ugly? Why can't the good looking girls be part of those movements?

daily reminder that political correctness is borne of people incapable of empathy attempting to show how empathetic they are

Kek. And I thought I get annoyed at nonrealism.

Kek.

Because dahl.

Is that real?

I don't want good looking girls to switch to their side, I just want their girls to turn into good looking ones. They just have to exercise a bit and get decent haircuts.

Sometimes I think they hate man so much that they find unattractive shit good simply because it pisses man off.

Empathy and sympathy. A small reminder that they are both different.

I like to gag as I give blowjobs though. So long as I live afterwards.

That's not even jaywalking. They randomly and unannounced block a highway without any cover from authorities to regulate traffic or warn any drivers that there is a blockage ahead.

It's a gross negligent interference into traffic with endangerment of life. They're all essentially criminals.

wew

twitter.com/NaziPaiki/status/798587477288046592

"News relating to Hillary" is a very broad category. Some things people say are true, some are false. The wikileaks emails are certainly real, nobody credibly denies that, but people have sometimes also made sensationalized or inaccurate claims supposedly based on them. Without knowing more specifically what you're talking about I can't give you an answer. All you can do is try to verify news before repeating it, especially random claims you see on imageboards.

Context?

Chess lady? She cool.

Quibble: state capitalism is the current preferred method of choice for globalists. Actual free markets are a threat and tend to be discouraged. And socialist countries are easy to convert to state capitalism, China being a prime example.

the chess grill that didn't wanted to wear a hijab on a chess championship in some backwards country

isn't it exactly what socjus do?

her name is Nazi?

That I know, but what beef does she have with Heatstreet?

Nah-zee, not naw-zee

speaking of emails I got sent this today. I sent back that they ought to send a thank you letter to Trump.

rpgcodex got EXCLUSIVE Trump emotes for users who supported Trump and believed.
Also users who were anti-Trump are locked behind bars.

Heh. Doesn't the site attract many White Wolf players?

Nice. Too bad I don't actually go there or read their forums or anything.

Call these faggots faggots. They were vehemently anti trump and lie theough their teeth that trump was not the reason it was scrapped. They may have helped a little, but if hillary got in they would have lost and started crying "why did you fail us" not taking any blame. Fuck them for taking all the credit.

Ahah terribly memed my friend

This is misleading. Google is removing ads from sites that try to lie about the publisher, like the fake clickbait sites that pretend to be affiliated with CNN or Fox or whatever. This will disproportionately hit some fake clickbait sites, but Google has not said they are going to fact-check claims at all.

A bunch of news sites ironically misreported on this, disappointing to see Techraptor fall for the same bullshit. Maybe someone with a twitter account should ask them to search for clarifying information and correct.

Literally a "We did it reddit!" moment.

And click the second link please, I can garuntee its "trump is teh ebils. Please donate to the leftist agenda"

did you read the text in the pic?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I mean, there's always the vague hope a nigger will nig and rape whatever's around, but that requires personal sabotage.

I wouldn't dare.

and it's not even that hard

was fucking amazing
also congrats on trips

Funny how they look exactly how an exaggeration of Trump protestors would look like.

Isn't it weird how satire is becoming real?

Yeah, I supported and helped with their initiatives to raise awareness of the shit in TPP but the way they openly were opposed to Trump pissed me off.

Its not actually. Though the wording of the preceding paragraph is clearly more fear mongering about how Trump will fuck us all over. Here's screencaps of the second link.

It's the perfect blend between starbucks and crack kitchen.

I'm not sure that's physically possible even if someone wanted to

NEW NUCLEAR NEGRO

OH SHIT HIS TITLE CARD CHANGED

Hah, they actually wrote me back, more fear mongering bullshit.

Id dropped them and open media for being big media whores that listen to liars when it fits their narritives.

…are they…are they insinuating that Clinton wouldn't have had lobbyists?

Whenever they accuse Trump of something, it is always what will happen or was done from their side. It is always projection.

Oy vey, they sound like hitler.

And they blatantly lie in each paragraph, especially with the lobbying. Not even nigger hitler wanted to destroy lobbying.

I can't help but wonder who pulls the strings of that group. Genuinely feels like controlled opposition masquerading as grassroots organization. 5 bucks says Soros is connected to it somehow.

Hi Soros

Could be, or a Holla Forums ruse to further isolate the left

Indeed.

And they seem to conveniently ignore the anti-lobbyist shit that's been included in the whole "Drain the swamp" plan.

I'd be genuinely impressed if you were correct.

The $25,000 is obviously a marketing strategy, not an actual sum. It is essentially a two-for-one deal to get the person they write the letter to donate more in order to reach that $25,000 so they can feel good about themselves having helped make it happen.

What? you better tell Holla Forums about this and keep digging.

Reality has no sway over their arguments.

When did Notch start retweeting Sargon's videos and the shit about Soros?
Also his banter is getting better.

Purposly. Hero complexes want the glory and cannot share or admit the "bad" guy is the hero

Really though, share this shit with Holla Forums.

Real fishy shit, Soros and his buddies are known to fund controlled opposition.

I just read it as
Also don't really feel like sharing this on Holla Forums because it would just devolve into them saying how much of a faggot OP is for even having had anything to do with those groups.

When he realized he had fuck you money on the level of Soros, and started to uncuck himself.

There is a hell of a lot you can do if you don't have to care about what random people think.

Faggot

>Y-YOU WEREN'T PUSHED AWAY BY US, YOU WERE ALWAYS RIGHT WING!

All the time.

Well, keep digging then and keep us updated with juicy info.

mobile.twitter.com/notch/status/798552840914485249
This one made me smile.

Then call Holla Forums a retard for not keeping tabs on the idiots.

I'm a socialist that's so fucking sick of the democrats' crap that I voted Trump, if they seriously think they're not pushing anyone to the right they're severely deluded.

Let's not get crazy here user.

first half meant for

after he started to get shat on by gaming journos and other pundits. Sadly not before when they were attacking GG

Yes, yes, push away more. Be agressive cunts. Scare more people to the right. Just dont try and come yourself. We don't want you.

Let them believe their own delusions. It only harms them in the long run.

Also

Gen Z will hang millenials.

Nerverous as fuck because tomorrow I have my first job Interview, working for an company that has ties with the Emperor Trump no less.

> years later
I think I triggered someone.

it begins

twitter.com/JuBreeSy/status/797601279673597952

Nah, Gen Z will be so fucking tired of drama that they don't have it in them to something that violent.
Also, no one hates millennials as much as millennials.

When you get it, tell Holla Forums that gg is closer to the god emperor than them. or not.

The children are our future.

I could almost forgive Fillion for liking turd but once he straight up said that you shouldn't vote 3rd party and only for the big 2 while attacking Trump, I just lost it

Twitter confirmed for Trumpkins.

The "two party system works" meme needs to fucking die.

don't get me started on gamergate threads on normalfag forums

It's pretty funny that the exact opposite of that awful "Gen Z" cartoon is happening.

They expected gays and trannies, but got the Hitler youth without the short shorts

I agree completely but I've always felt actors should stay neutral on politics.

Dare I ask what awful cartoon?

Gen Zed.

I doubt that this decision was jack's, but his board/investors.

Those comments trying to equate hating illegals to hating all latinos. And when questioned on their "everything I hate is hitler mentality" the yell racists instead of giving concrete reasons why letting illegals in is good its not by the way.

Wasn't he one of the ones not to sign that stupid anti trump star treck petiton? What did he do?

Muh dick.

Now for some more Twitter salt to top off a nice evening.

Hmmm?

He apparently came out and said that Trump winning was the "worst possible outcome." When I heard that, all I could think was "I'm sorry, but how is avoiding a war with Russia the 'worst possible outcome?'"

Some comedy fucking helps when i'm hating myself in there though, goddamn

Okish series that went off the deep end with cuckoldry and even more black power in the last season.

Even in this election the Libertarian Party only got like 3% of the popular vote, the Green Party got around 1%. And this is for an election where "come on guise, 3rd party would really work this time" was a very frequently spread message. Before this election the Libertarian Party had never even a single time gotten over 2% of the vote. Considering the shitstorm that happened this year, getting an increase of over a half is certainly an accomplishment, but it is nowhere near what would be necessary to be viable. The two party system obviously doesn't work but neither does protest voting in the hopes of getting an additional party.

Now I know what is talking about.

Did you hear this third hand orr see it first hand. I try to discourage third hand info.

Is it an anime or a regular tv show?

Third-hand, unless someone has a link that can verify.

All series end like that anyways.

LP probably could have gotten 5+ had they nominated a better candidate. They completely squandered their opportunity to be even remotely relevant. Always fun to collect salt from the losing side who believes that third-party candidates are why their candidate lost, though.

Regular tv show

Maybe if the libertarian party had a libertarian candidate they would have broken 5%. Also they would have had a much better shot in an election where both candidates were highly unpopular if there weren't historical policies and positions being decided that were going to set the course of politics for the next several decades. Between TPP, refugee situation, Syria, and one supreme court vacancy with another three 80+ year olds on the bench that's going to cut down on a lot of potential protest voting.

Then honestly, I say dismiss it for now.

Then meh.

HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU ARE YOU SEXUALLY HARASSING ME DISGUSTING DISGUSTING

Yeah, seriously, who the hell thinks it's a good idea to nominate someone whose entire strategy is "I'm going to copy everything the most corrupt politician in the nation is doing?" Johnson's campaign crashed and burned before it even launched.

Not to mention the shitty "look at how hip I am with these interweb memes" things they pulled.

Stupid fuck has no idea that the rebels Obama's funding has chopped little kids' heads off.

Why live past a certain lifespan anons?

I think the US were the villains when their response to Assad asking for peaceful negotiation between himself and the rebels was "give the rebels more guns, lol."

Hes right, but not in the way he thinks or wishes. HE AND HIS ALLIES have always bern the villians.

Pick one you retard.

How many wars is America currently in? I lost count.

This isn't normal cuckoldry, this is ADVANCE CUCKOLDRY!

Mmnn. Leftists are going to be the ones to start a civil war, and no one is going to help them since any aid offered by western countries may cause them to have civil wars on their hands too.

Mobile, so i dont have a link handy. There is this which has the quote. archive.is/HvVby

And there it is, he's blaming GamerGate.

Can someone please explain this one to me. I have not seen any reasoning for it and he doesn't seem to have much military experience but he's in the top spot at betting sites and his name is being floated everywhere? Why Sessions?

THE SALT AND INSANITY FLOWS TOGETHER! WEW LADS!

He must mean the countless Defense chiefs that keeps resigning because Obango wouldn't listen to them.

archive.is/GKdL7

Kek

No he doesn't. Jeff Sessions name is being floated everywhere as the most likely pick for Secretary of Defense. I just don't get why.

In the hypothetical situation where a draft is called, what's the over/under on SJWs campaigning for segregated military units?

prove that he is a real man? Are all those cucks afraid that trump is going to steal their wives?

You know how feminists always say that man are afraid of strong woman? I think those faggots are afraid to see a strong man.

They wont be able to call for seg since its the men who will be forced. Women will be made backup.

Chimping out because of Trump's cabinet choices? this is just sad, the hugbox mentality made them pretend that nothing bad has happened the last 8 fucking years.

Duh.

I meant segregated as of race. Like the Tuskegee Airmen, for instance.

I don't have a good feeling about this Brady Bunch reboot

What is this retard even talking about. Trump only talks about making deals with foreign nations. He wants to fight ISIS but with the state ISIS is in, he probably won't even have to put boots on the ground.

wtf i love canada now

Remy should go back to writing songs about tabouleh and kibbeh.
He might have a point though.

That happened in the Soviet Union.

Psh. Just draft them and drop them in the front lines if they get uppity.

But why would Trump choose Sessions? Sessions has always been focused on immigration, not military. Has no military experience, makes no sense. Flynn or McChrystal would make a hell of a lot more sense for this position.

They might. They will probably make anyone pale grunts regardless of training and make colored people take safer/ m9r chance for glory roles.

That's just it, Trump still hasn't finalized his fucking cabinet and the positions yet, he considered the Homeland Security job, but why the fuck did that cuck go to Defense?

Because a bunch of outlets are saying that he's one of the top choices, even Military Times is saying it.

society needs to change again. Political correctness is fucking retarded. Not just because of those ads, but also because of tv shows and games and shit. Old shows and games have a kind of humor that I miss.

Just wait and see, even Ben Carson turned down a position, we'll have to wait for the God-Emperor to finish his Council of Terra, too many conflicting news right now.

Subtlty is a dead artform.

This is some extreme genre shift. Is reality taking pointers from Urobutcher now.

what's this guy channel again? I forgot it

Which position did he turn down?

I don't know what timeline or universe we are right now, but I'm hoping the Hillary Heresy comes up next.

I don't even have an issue with Sessions, hell I like the guy. I just don't get why he's even being mentioned for that position. Its like if someone said that Bannon was in the running for Department of Energy or Surgeon General, its just bizarre.

We true detective now

twitter.com/nickspencer/status/797915214159093760

Trying to find that tweet and facebook post, an aide said that Ben would be working slowly now and he politely refused a position.

Which is why we should wait for confirmation, and not listen to that ape.

Shame. I felt he would have been perfect as surgeon general or head of education.

Again, if it was just Spencer I'd just handwave it but he's getting it from elsewhere. Military Times wouldn't be saying it if there was nothing at all to it.

Still trying to find it, might be misinfo or rumors by some random people in kikebook.

Amazing really, people, the Media and Left is particularly agitated everyday when Trump will announce his cabinet picks.

Don't worry about it for now man. I was saying that it was a shme if he did refuse a position. I kinda want to see him do well so he can run again.

Since some here are interested in Trump's cabinet, don't forget about this site:

gop.com/survey/cabinet-survey/

pic related if you don't know who to vote for

archive.is/WSxcQ

He would have made a great ally against those fucking snakes if he had a position, but I think he'll still support Trump with or without one. Would be funny if he was the one to deal with the fucking dindus rioting and BLM.

Can anyone help me figure out what song is it playing at second 00:30

Who is that monkey and why is he allowed to use a computer?

I wish him all the best then, and lament the loss of him in as surgeon general or education minister.

Come on, fam. This really shouldn't be difficult. And since we are on the topic of who to pick: Trey Gowdy for attorney general and Ben Carson for human and health services.

Not everyone likes the gold standard.

feels good man

Holla Forums is trying to meme it hard.

Neofag, kek.

You do know that the secretary of treasury doesn't have the power to just randomly implement the gold standard, right?

Oh, is that the guy who got temp banned from NeoGAF for calling people "house niggers" around the beginnings of GG because they said that the current state of game journalism was complete garbage?

Thanks for enlightening me.

Where the fuck did you learn to spell?

Why? Because Ron Paul is the meme pick or because you like his economic policies?

John Cochrane has great ideas on tons of issues if we're being serious. The best meme pitch I have is that he calls himself/his blog "The Grumpy Economist".

Is that captain america cuck still going. I love me the smell of a good twittee meltdown.

I don't really follow neogaf. By the way, why does that place still exist and why do people still get banned from that place? By now that palce should be a total echo chamber, why are people who don't agree with them still using that place?

Let's hear your reasoning for Cochrane. I'm not particularly attached to anyone for Treasury as I know Trump wouldn't appoint anyone with my economic views.

Free advertising for Sony since they banned or kicked anyone else who's opinions they don't like.

Speaking of which; from my local news station: archive.is/3Gqtw

You can't sign up for a NeoGAF account using a Gmail or Hotmail account. You have to use a work/education email address. Because of that it's somehow prestigious. I know a guy who signed up with them and that was his excuse.

twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/798670195447328768
archive.is/tKXKR

Can /tg/ have a room too?

could it actually fucking be?
is Trump making kids great again?

Oh drawfag, can't wait what you'll draw next.

I approve of those.

Dubs checked.
For me 2016 is the year that I can only half joke at best, that the conflict that I am seeing has been raging for far longer than I thought. I mean calling leftard socjus cultists was usually figurative, and literal in terms of their behavior. With the Podesta email, spirit cooking and Abromovic and Comet Ping Pong pizza, and the possibility that the fuckers are 'merely pretending', ironically unironically worshipping and doing dark rituals for Moloch, and that perhaps Kek is another ancient force re-awakened to fight that child sacrificing false god and it's cultists, shit is definitely in the strange territory now.

Gen Z is supposedly the most conservative generation in several decades, this was going on before Trump, Trump's just emboldening them. The youth will always rebel and our schools are currently teaching institutionalized racism and privilege theory so being on the right is the new counterculture.

twitter.com/nickspencer/status/798669255247990784

YES SATAN!

Liberals are violent psychopath, who would have thought Satan?

Canadas boonies aka the maritimes. There is a reason why canada keeps on complaining about our education. Subtlety.

Binger.

Someone should tweet to him that then Bush was completely justified in invading Iraq because just look at how evil this guy is

That sounds like a great way for neofag to get leverage on someone signing up. Wait, why the fuck would anyone sign up for neofags again?

My bad

archive.is/9jaVS

Electing Donald Trump has lead to top bants.

So they could get banned for disliking the blatant marketing

And why would anyone pay 10bux to post in a shitty forum full of assholes? elitism.

What?

I basically refuse to engage with liberals on Syria beyond posting child beheadings from "moderate rebels" at them.

This is probably the first time I get decent digits and my post is not total shit. Well, looking forward to >>11246666

I missed day 1 I know you lurk here toshi, want to make one of these "turning obamas room into a frog sanctuary"?

twitter.com/tamlin69/status/798572772016422914

He's gonna blow!

Bingo. Except even more bingo.

Remeber when gender trumped merit? When hurt feefees trumped federal and interational acts of violence? When criminals rights trumped law abiding citizens rights?

TRIGGERED

twitter.com/Andrew_Powers_/status/798674086511550464

archive.is/cpouR

This man sums up the election perfectly.

Show anyone who bitches about not helping "moderate rebels" this.

There were never any fucking moderates in Syria, we got lied to just like Iraq but no one calls Obama out on it. Instead of oil, its over control of a fucking gas pipeline to Europe.

Does he ever stop and think "gee, maybe the other side isn't full of monsters"?

Also embed related since he will inevitably try to refute it by saying "hurr durr but the difference is that Assad is evil"

Just for you.
archive.is/W4coO

I don't understand their logic. First they claim to hate the Bushes, then they claim it's a good thing the Bush's don't endorse Trump.

For that matter, not many alt-righters even like Bush.

Since he replied rather than blocking you, now you can follow along with this

This man brings great shame to us all.

Dodged a bullet. Holy shit.

I can't say I like Bronies. I don't think I'd ever date a brony either.

I really wish that someone had taken video of her psychotic ranting on election night. I feel like that would torpedo her chances of ever being elected to public office even better than being convicted of all the slimy shit she's done over the course of her career. If the mask she puts on as a calm, collected politician was utterly destroyed, she'd never be elected again.

You don't need cwc to make shame.

I wish this libcucks would understand that as evil as someone is, something more evil is right behind them waiting to take their place.

I won't defend the likes of Hussein or Gadaffi but them being overthrown led to ISIS.

That faggot does understand that if the wahhabites win every minority is going to get fucked in Syria?

Alright; thank you for sharing.

Stay in /pone/ and never visit Holla Forums ever again!

When has reality and pragmatism hit them in the head? domino effect is non-existent other than "It's their fault not mine!" defense when things don't go their way, look at Libya, Syria, and Yemen.

I prefer Holla Forums to be honest. /pone/ doesn't let you use names.

Hussein and Gadaffi were actually fairly decent. I mean, Arabs are shit in general but in relation to the region they did pretty well.

Ok, here's my argument for John Cochrane:

short bio: faculty.chicagobooth.edu/john.cochrane/research/papers/cochrane_bio.pdf
You don't have to read this, but the upshot is he is an extremely accomplished conservative economist, would certainly be 100% qualified and he would seriously be considered by Trump. If all you care about is vote bombing someone into Trump's cabinet, you don't have to feel guilty that you backed a bad choice.

Now, here's the detailed reasons I like him. These are all stuff he has written over the years on his blog.

Growth policy:
If you have the patience to read one medium length essay here, make it this one:
johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2015/10/economic-growth.html
here is a condensed 5 minute oral version (his testimony given to Congress): youtube.com/watch?v=rikGCvmJ6Uw#t=31m18s

Tax reform:
johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2016/01/tax-oped-full-version.html

Health Care:
Cochrane often talks about fixing the supply-side problem of health care and offering better types of insurance structures, whereas most politicians and commentators fixate exclusively on who pays for insurance. After reading his stuff I find it hard to go back to believing anyone who says health care can be made cheaper without those types of reforms. His full proposals are really long so here is a condensed magazine version and a discussion video:
review.chicagobooth.edu/magazine/summer-2015/what-health-care-should-learn-from-uber
youtube.com/watch?v=g-gESBz2bjA

Finanical Regulation:
Everyone here is least likely to care about Dodd-Frank, but it is striking just how uttery bad it is. We dropped an atom-bomb's worth of banking regulation after the financial crisis that didn't actually prevent crises (doh!). Cochrane loves to talk about how we now have a better understanding of how we could replace it with much smarter, much leaner regulation (thereby elimating tons of economic and cronyist problems) that would credibly prevent 100% of crises like 2007-8.
johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2016/05/equity-financed-banking.html

He's good and all but, right now, what needs to be done is to regulate the big-time players at Wall Street.

Of course he doesn't he's some retarded kid in either high school or college(he's talking about homework) who just swallows media bullshit about how Assad is bombing civilians(let's ignore that the militants are dug in in civilian areas and that US/Israel do the same thing). None of these idiots even have a clue about things like us dropping cluster bombs in Yemen.

Like clockwork. I like how he goes on a complete tangent just so he could pretend he gave a rebuttal, the fact that Iraq had US blessing prior to invasion is completely irrelevant to the point due to the fact that the justification for the war was dependent on public deception, which was intentionally skewed with "guise, this guy is totally bad, pls let us invade them". Whether the US had backed Iraq prior to that doesn't matter because even if they didn't have the backing, the US would still use the same propaganda to justify war.

Hell, its literally what gave hitler the chance to get into power.

If GG is as ineffective as they say it is, why do they keep shitting and pissing themselves over it?

Ahh, Katherine Cross. Anita Sarkeesian's secretary. DiGRA member. Flip-flopper extraordinaire.

Boogyman number 1. I wish we had a tertiary mascot that was /x/ and ito teir for when we are boogyman.

The strawman is strong in this one.

Literally no one who respects Bill Murray would ever say this.

I think legalizing weed in Commiefornia will just fuck their shit up to the next dimension

fixed

Plus seth rogan is pro sjw.

Truth be told, he's probably right about dragging us into another war, because I'm fairly sure literally every single president has done so.

There's enough of those type of edits already

Only 4 people in the cinema watching NuGB. That's probably the only correct thing in all those comic panels. :^)

You're wrong, there'll never be enough driftu

There is, however, an oversaturation of deja vu, and I'm willing to accept Heartbeat instead.

Yea, I'm wondering where anyone got that from.

Twitter making even more safe space tools but at least D'aww is having fun with it.
twitter.com/Fatgami/status/798683428275318784

How racist.

Its funny cause giving women the right to vote had a lot of GOP support back in that era, same with civil rights bill.

Holy shit. They actually tried to start their own version of sjw against us. That's some true butthurt at being called an sjw

Not to mention black rights were opposed mostly by democrats.

Its like one long, continuous, scalzi level meltdown, god, i love this

IIRC, "SJW" was their own attempt at making the term sound cool and hip. Until it backfired spectacularly and they tried to nu-speak it and revision it back into the memory hole, even trying to pin it as a term wholly invented by the alt right, goobergrapes, MRA, racists rednecks, neocons, in the 80's reagan era.
Feelsgoodtohavea-timemachine.jpg

Even the xkcd guy? I loved those back in uni.

Oh well.

YOU FUCKING NIGGER!!!

So you are the faggot that makes all of us look bad. You dirty nigger, how did you not realize that this xkcd guy is as gay as one can be?

Stopped reading them a good 7 years ago. Chill out brah.

Somebody please edit the third panel of that shitty Escapist strawman to "I identify as a woman and you need to check your privilege."

god that escapist comic is fucking terrible.

Gamers = not a religious sect, not a gender, not a sexual orientation.

But fuck anyone who wants a white only community. But fuck guys who wants to be left alone. But fuck anyone wants the regressive left to leave.

They are gonna be playing 40K in the big map from Dr. Strange Love

Eurobeat should come back.

Whoops, ment second. And here is a pic from pleb.

Well of course user, niggers, jews, spics, trannies, faggots, women, they can have their own spaces, but white men? No that would be racist, sexist and totally no inclusive.

Why do you think I hate the lgbt? They were more inclusive as the glbs.

Theres a division now?

No, but I do remember they did go by the gay bi lesbian straight alliance a long time ago. Removing the s was an admission that they are not inclusive anymore.

How was that 3rd one allowed to run?

What the fuck is that last one?

That was hilarious.

World's shittiest deal. I guess that's what you get when you put women first.

Indeed.

LOL

Mass bannings are happening on Twitter, will that mean Gab will replace it?

doesn't Gab have anti "being mean" rules?

Marche, I was in denial about being gay before, I know what your going through.

Just admit you're a furry.

gab.ai/about/guidelines
gab.ai/about/tos

Miranda is a nigger

Oh nice, that Visual Novel done by the guy that drew the loli deep freeze sisters got green lit.

store.steampowered.com/app/557860/?snr=1_620_4_1402_47

steam really stopped doing games, huh

"GAMERGAAAAAAAATE!"

That reminds me of this comic.

Does anyone know where else I could find that artists work?

Sounds fun. Don't really think about topics until I start drawing though, we'll see.

I have began seeing less frogs in nova scotia. I will miss frogsand bats if they disappear.

Did they hire NISA or NoA to write the script?

OUR GAME IS HIP

WE HAVE OUTDATED MEME PARODIES

Well, I see nothing has changed.

You could ask him in his thread over at >>>/a/571544

Heh. Thats better than the other shoops. But do one with that cat face. The one with the dick.

I love that they can't use the actual Trollface because it has a copyright on it.

Thanks, mein Führer.

Isn't the trollface just a messy version of the Rape Rodent face and thus not subject to copyright? Not meaning to suggest that it isn't copyrighted, just wondering how copyright works.

Any good screencaps? I've been dead for a month.

More MGSV cut content.

Granted noe is your territory, but getting noa salty would be funnier. Plus toad would obviously draw himself ss with peach.

kek

where did you find this?

Artbook.

I didn't know Ben Garrison moonlights as a Youtuber now.

That's Ray Sipes.

Most good concepts that apear in the artbooks get scrapped. The last of us had the latina female as the big bad in the end originally. Alice madness returns had a moon level idea.

Semi-offtopic, but I felt this was worth sharing.

twitter.com/Hideki_Naganuma/status/798544906251665412
archive.is/KhFWU

Aw, boo hoo. Suck a dick, Dan Golding.

twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/796585763408183296

>This page was last archived 4 days ago

I already did the survey. I want a new Virtua Fighter more than anything else.

If anyone else wants to do the survey the questions are;
1; What IP remains in your mind?
2; What is your favorite character?
3; What IP do you want to get resurrected?
4; What is your gender?
5; What is your age group?

Answer in japanese, if you need to get the japanse names for characters and IPs just go on wikipedia or a fan wiki

Did mine just before posting Hideki's tweets here. Voted for Gunstar Heroes.

He's blaming games now?

Perhaps they should have complied with that demand.

He helped elect Trump more than he can ever know.

Maybe if you remind them they're supposed to be localizing PSO2, you might get a 4 year old outdated version of it in 2018.

They will never bother with pso2 at this point because of all the liscencing shit and because its freeware. They should have set it up like the gamecube pso with an offline mode and a solid pay with less microtransactions.

twitter.com/larryelder/status/798604705320472576

archive.is/qNfJk
Isn't the bitch that molested her sister?

almost literally

She's not very smart.

Yep. And despite claiming she voted for Hillary, she isn't even registered to vote.

Yep.

Yes its trumps fault, not the fear mongering media.

I really want Sega to localize Yakuza Kiwami and the HD collection. Though i do feel that Sonic will obviously win.

rt.com/news/366876-сanadians-call-states-secede/

Are the Jew marks supposed to be sarcastic?

Nah, it'll mean further division of people from one another as the staybehinds no longer talk to the gabbers. That won't be a good thing for society.

There's a thread for the purge >>>/gamergatehq/328766

Nigga this survey is for what IPs to revive; not localize. Both sonic and yakuza aren't dead series.

we don't fucking want them

Jesus Christ, yes, take California. If you have to take the entire western seaboard, that's fine, but for fuck's sake just get California the fuck out of America.

Ensure Republicans get all the presidencies from now on.

actually wait

Im on to you

I felt pretty lukewarm on Bannon but Benji is making me more excited about him.

Molested and groomed

Nah you're just retarded

Calm down, you smug pug.

Fuck off, I don't need anymore whiny liberals in this shitty country

HA HA TIME FOR CASCADIA

Of all the things to be upset about with that game, I wish they hadn't axed whatever that was all about.

Who do you send voter fraud to? And why have you not done so?

Thirded. Fuck off.

this gives me a bit of hope

>>11242042

Fuck this meme shit. The United States is a death pact, these folks will be granted no permission to secede as long as the US military is still standing. Canada doesn't get to take our states. It doesn't matter if we don't like them. They're our states and our liberals. I'd enlist if I had to.

They awoke a sleeping skeleton and filled it with terrible purpose.

She's a keeper.

Again, we don't want them

You absolute madman

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/798726475742593025

lol

That kind patriotism really turns me on.

Some media people have been saying that there's video of this happening hours after she lost the election. It would mean death to who ever recorded and released it.

If California, by democratic vote in their state, decides to leave the Union, and is able to reach the number of votes in Congress needed to secede by way of amendment to the Constitution, and Canada decides to take them, then by God Canada can have them, and may He have mercy on their forsaken souls.

The process is reversible, kind of like with the Borg.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/hillary-clinton-screaming-obscenities-and-throwing-objects-in-election-night-meltdown/
Archive in case BB gets DDoSed: archive.is/y0K6X
Also, the article BB links to:
spectator.org/the-general-the-trumps-and-security-clearances/
archive.is/bcvXg

At least John Carmack is a cool guy as far as I can tell.

If that gets posted and goes viral, it would satisfy me greatly

Someone should edit the Daikatana poster to say "Trump is about to make John Romero his bitch"

Not even with a rented moose dick. Exception to the few non pozed californians who are not gun grabbers and do not have insane hatred against freedom and rural areas. But otherwise keep out of maplestan, or fuck right off to the sea.

I liked Diakatana

Hold on, I thought I posted the actual Spectator article:
spectator.org/where-was-hillary/
archive.is/XtFxw

I always wondered how she got out of that phase. Was it a healthy dose of Vitamin Descarte injection?

Daikatana was the earliest example I remember of hype and vaporware fucking up a game at launch.

Likely just rehab from a crippling addiction to Vitamin Tumblr

I take lots of cock up my but, I think the more dick you take the more conservative you are.

Probably family intervention.

Probably isolation. Co dependable people tend to be leftists because the sociopathic left preys on their need for human companionship.

If it's this version, then that's fine

N64

Oh fuck

I'm stuck here and I vote republican in hopes that one day to turn this state red and tell San Fransisco and Los Angeles to fuck off. I would move to Texas if their cities weren't' filled with the same liberals that fled California.

WHY?

I grew up playing it. I wasn't rich, I was lucky to have a game at all, and that was it.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Reply to him with

We have this in common: neither of us has made a good video game.

Gookanon where are you? breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/15/south-korea-million-protest-park/

You poor soul. Have some better games.

That's fucking bullshit. The US was formed with the intention that states would be allowed to secede.

There is your problem. Cities are always cancer. They are literally social cancer and like tumors attempt to kill the host countries.

?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/15/gop-lawmakers-work-behind-closed-doors-to-stop-donald-trumps-mandate/

It's not even close to that simple.

link: theamericanconservative.com/articles/is-secession-legal/
archive: archive.is/A893N

I think this does entertain both sides, and it says:

beat me to the punch

No the only thing that shows is that Lincoln ignored states' rights.

Not for me thanks, but it sure did wonders for your quads.

Yes on the sociopathic left preying on vulnerable people, sure. But I'm not so sure on the rest, I mean I have a friend (and yes he's still my friend since he's not full leftard at least) who in our younger days was nearly /pol LARPing at times, and he became more libtard in some aspect nowadays, even though the saying goes the older you get the higher the chance you become right wing\conservative. While I'm more hermit like in my habits yet I'm considered far more conservative.

Just going on what I observe man. The soft leftists tend to have a need for companionship, in almost unhealthy ways. And sociopathic leftists take advantage of that.

Not surprising, Ryan has no spine, if Soros tells him to kill himself he probably would.

didint the simpsons said that trump broke the us by investing in the children?
oh shit

That, I've definitely seen as well.

archive.is/txyPC

First of all, I didn't know Polygon reported on changes to social media options.

Second of all, I've read more sensible mental gymnastics in Joseph Naso's diary then the above paragraph.

Welcome to the age of automated agency, where everything does all the things you should be doing for you.

is this the edit?

wew lad

what a year

Wew, and here I thought the numales, journos and SJW's were salty. This takes it to a whole 'nother level of salt.

Rea user, I need help finding the title on a manga. Specifically the one in the upper left hand with the 2 horns. sorry for asking you for help, but I found out that this monthly is the one sankrea was published in.

HUE

I'm trying to figure out a good loss edit for that. I had too much to drink, no ideas.

twitter.com/2_Legit2_Quit_/status/798721181117542400

Look at what I found.

Anarchists.

Its amazing because this is basically all the training these people need
this is their education at work

The title for the pink haired girl with horns, huh? There's only one kanji I don't recognize, that's the second one. Let me look for it if I can

Meanwhile, they're fighting for shit that corporations are trying to push so they can get cheaper labor and higher profits. Idiots.

If you can, thank you. Its alright of you cannot though.

Like I say, its kinda hard to fight against something when its the thing that backs you.

I should really start learning Japanese.

Useful idiots. If Holla Forums wasn't entirely incompetent they'd be working to subvert these away from simply being Soros tools.

But thats agreeing with Holla Forums, and they cannot have that.

It's depressing how much shit going on now parallels directly to what they are doing.

If you remove the rhetoric and rioting, 90% of those chants are fairly unobjectionable statements clothed in such a way to paint conservatives as the bigots.

The other 10% is "open borders" and "no cops"

Fucking Soros, you slimy cock. That's the real "payload" he is trying to deliver with these protests. The rest is sleight of hand so the students, chimps, wallflowers and whoever else don't notice.

feels good

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

Nice sugarcoating. Normally there are signs that say kill men/whites.

The mere existence of this shows that the protests are manufactured and not grown. There is no impetus from the people, it's all activists and useful idiots.

What's the 'monopoly man' doing in front of the British flag have to do with this? (yes, I'm joking but I don't see what you've countered with that reply of yours)

Don't forget "Rape Melania".

shoehorning the 1% thing

They really do want to keep pissing people off.

Monopoly man should be on the left panel.

twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/798750467857596416

Based Adam Baldwin still remembers us!

DON'T DO IT MONOPOLY MAN DOESN'T HAVE THE MONOCLE ANYMORE NOT IN THIS DIMENSION

I'm not finding shit, at least not any obvious results with a pink haired girl with horns. There's two possible manga written by the comic artist in question where it could've come from.

I did find some hot demon girl hentai while I was searching around though

Which is funny since you have to be related to the 1 percent or an illegal immigrant to live in a social tumor calling all cities that now, since looking at them with humans functioning as cells, it makes sense.

I remember this guy drew a comic about a fire fighter putting water on a house even though the neighbours house was on fire. Trying to mock "the all lives matter" argument.

However I asked a relative of mine who is a fire fighter and asked him would they do that instead of putting out the house on fire. He responded with "Absolutely, most fires are too out of control to put out so we do soak down the neighbours houses to stop the fire from spreading."

Unrelated to the new comic, but shows the level of bullshit the artist will sink to make an argument.

Thanks anyways man. The art looks so goddam familiar too.

twitter.com/SenatorBoxer/status/798591730480070656?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Come on faggots in Commiefornia, Calexit yourselves!

Hang on, user, not that this is good news at all, but I forgot about the katakana bit at the bottom.

It says it's just a poster. It probably comes with that issue. She, as sexy as she is, might not even have her own manga.

Its funny, since becoming a soverign nation would cause a few things, such as
-ensuring a right wing states for decades to come
- isolation as a country and tarrifs up their asses sice they have little to trade on the global stage
-becoming the states quebec
-fostering the perfect enviroment for their own brand of civic nationalism
-becoming the mexican buffer zone
-dramatically increased drug related crimes
-becoming a 3rd world nation
Am I missing anything?

Ahh, that makes sense. Its still anoying that I recognize the art, but for the life of me cannot recall it. It almost looks like gantz, but I know it aint gantz. Thanks for the help.

Not to mention that they import most of their potable water.

starving to death due to lack of sufficient water for their crops.

A democratic senator introducing a bill to undermine democracy

How do these people not collapse under the weight of their own stupidity

The logistics would fucking destroy them, because the state still has to rely on others for their needs, like fucking water, this is like NCR without Tandy but a bunch of rainbow thugs leading the way with "dude weed lmao! freedom degeneracy!"

Mass suicides soon from the fear mongering from the press and DNC doing and saying nothing!

There was butthurt from the losers of the electoral college, but not to this fucking extent, Soros is fucking desperate.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

We are, but there's only so much we can do, we're one of the last leftist places in the English-speaking internet that hasn't fallen to idpol.

Just like quebec. I gripe about living in nova scotia, but if the provinces became individual nations, nava scotia would be able to become a trade hub for the continent as well as be self sufficient being a good chunk of farm land and having to only fish for the province.

So the driver games? (Driver 3 doesn't count)

Best of luck then and I mean that sincerely.

Fuck Boogie and his "forever a neutral" bulllshit.

Sounds like he's just worried about the bit where insurance companies must cover people with preexisting conditions, someone should tell him that Trump always said he'd be keeping that.

NIGGA YOU WILL NOT diss the hot lezzo bitches of Chaos Life.

That second comic, "why women shop in the men's section" was probably made by a fat fuck. Because if you have the money you can get pretty decent shit in both sections. I want to say especially in the women's section, but the men's section also has some pretty decent shit.

Judging from the shit he draws I bet the artist shops in a gay ass cheap store that sells shirts for like 9.99.

(checked)
that's to avoid tripfagging

now go back