Jurassic world: Fallen Kino

Looks fuckin rad.

Watching a group of people escape from kinosaurs is always great, tbh. I'll probably give this one another shot something I have yet to do for Star Wars.

Isn't this the same plot from The Lost World? They just added a volcano.

is this one going to be about the dinosaurs crossbreeding?

All dinosaurs in the park are female.

I'm sick of this lame Jurassic Park shit. When are we going to get a cool dinosaur movie like a live-action Dino Riders movie?

Looks like dishonest shit

That's not very open minded of you

You made the same faggot ass thread two months ago to shill this shit here and it still looks only slightly less garbage than Jurassic World did.

WOAH AN EVEN BIGGER AND SPOOKIER EVIL DINO! I SURE HOPE THEY DON'T USE THAT AS A WEAPON!

The dinos are off the island, again. This is The Lost World all over again.

The first scene in the trailer is good, but then… What's up with all this Marvel humor? Especially the kid with glasses. That scene with the dinosaur coming out from the tunnel with lava could've been intense, but the characters are acting way too casual and the kid started screaming like a idiot.

This is borderline a comedy. Fucking normies don't want atmospheric movies anymore.

It all seems so capeshit-isch. The original movies atleast tried to present the world like it's in the real world but they just managed to breed Dinosaurs from gay frogs.

Why can't you faggots into webms!@$#?

returning to the island for any reason other than glassing it is pure retardation.

So they remade Jurassic Park and now they're remaking The Lost World? Shit shit shit. At least Bryce has lost the weight from Black Mirror in this one. Them titties is yum. I'll probably watch it.

Dino riders was the shit. I wore out my VHS copy, it was nothing but failed tracking at the end.

delete this, if y'all steal webm how can google datamine you? Think of the chosen man.

JESUS CHRIST

This, they even bombed the island in the first book

MORE PREHISTORIC THAN YOU MOHAMMED

I first thought the hybrid dinosaur was gonna be the half human, half dino one they were gonna include in Jurassic Park 3. But I realized its just gonna be a raptor that looks like the last hybrid t-rex.

I'd rather not see the half human half dinosaur thing that looked cringy in the concept art. Though the idea of the dinos being used for weapons and running loose could be interesting if the dinos take over the world. It would be like an idea for a movie a friend and I had when we were kids.

(((cringy)))

Cute!

>>>/waifuist/

Boring uninspired action shlock with raptor sidekicks, marvel humor and assplosions. I, for one, absolutely hated the tamed raptors shit. The first movie made them just right. Intelligent, fast and brutal killing machines that were actually scary and now they're just puppydog qtpies for no fucking reason. Muldoon couldn't fucking work with them and yet the fagass from these piece of shit movies make them his bitches.

Be careful what you wish for, user