Is there any far right leaning games i can play?

Is there any far right leaning games i can play?

Deus Ex

Stop shilling that artist, he begs people to give him money.

This shit really needs to stop, with the (1) and done OPs and shitty topics about religion or far right or gassing the Jews. Where the fuck is our resident kike so he can ban your sorry ass.

For such shit art? Damn, even I could sketch better.

He actually likes threads like these, that's the sad part.

Close your eyes nigga. Like hide the thread. What the fuck.

No, he's talking about people like OP who make thinly-veiled bait threads only to never post in it again, because OP never intended to have a serious discussion. Just watch, you'll not see another post of value in this thread by OP.

Sage for shit thread but really dude, if you are triggered by nationalism then you COULD try 4chan Holla Forums, maybe more your kinda place? Holla Forums is nationalist territory.

Checked

I'm not triggered by nationalism, I'm triggered by not videogames. If you can convince me some worthwhile discussion of whatever far right leaning games there are will occur in this thread then fine, I'll take back what I said, but it's just not gonna happen.

BAIT THREAD
SAGE AND IGNORE

At least post a better comic, dipshit
imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi

You have to go back

Loan Shark 2 - Search For The Protocols is quite a decent far right game lads.

YOU COULD HAVE NOT POSTED THE COMIC
SO WHY DID YOU POST THE COMIC

If you played Medal of Honor Allied Assault online people tended to lean to the far right to make themselves harder to hit.

Nice Meme libtard, how's those abortions centralized government fiscal irresponisibility offset by wealth redistribution and eugenics going?

Postal 2

undertale