HUBBA HUBBA

HUBBA HUBBA

Ridley's looking really good. Did she lose weight?

Is the movie shit? I expect nothing and know I will be disappointed.

The best cloverfield was the spin-off 10 Cloverfield Lane tbh.

Wow Daisy Ridley is in everything these days

Delet this.

So basically the events in their Universe fucked with space time and caused the first Cloverfield movie to happen in one Universe, and 10 Cloverfield Lane to happen in a different Universe.

Sounds like a bunch of mystery boxes.

Sounds like standard J.J Abrams horse shit.

Lamest excuse for an explanation since parallel universes were invented. Standard JJ fare. Fucking worthless.

That sounds really dumb.

Is this actually representative of the plot?

Aside from some really insignificant storyline about the main character letting her kids die, yes. The scenes on Earth were clearly tacked on after as a way to tie it into the franchise. They were exclusively filmed in a car or a small room with two actors. Remember how the original Cloverfield had people running through the streets? In Paradox the streets were clear enough for the husband to text and drive at normal speeds, all while there were supposedly multiple adult Cloverfield monsters destroying the city.

That sounds absolutely retarded. And of course the black woman lives.

The black woman does nothing but watch as things go wrong

Absolutely fucking not Chinese propaganda thanks you Sino overlords for saving the earth for us full eyes.

Fucking dope

Someone dub the obnoxious orgasm guy over the monster's roar.

Skimmed through this shitfest it's horrible

Seriously what's the fucking problem with making an actual sequel to Cloverfield when it made money

Top notch.

Answer: the monster sucks so hard that everyone who watched the first movie feels stupid for it.

She kills the white woman, and probably some other white too.

The monster was fine though. Kind of lovecraftian.

Typical leftist propaganda.

At this point, yes it is.

Pretty much. There is no reason why any of the weirder things are going on based on the given explanation of "alternate dimension/timeline".

On that note, they expect us to accept "alternate earth that is suffering in war, chaos and other pretty realistic shit" as a point of contention in the plot, but they also expect us to accept crazy weird stuff like independent arms, moving walls and tentacle magnetism to still happen and also be caused by the exact same phenomenon as the former.

The moment they showed "the gyroscope", with all the air quotes and indentations that saying that phrase is trying to presume, it becomes very obvious that they'll eventually throw the explanations up in the air with whatever "mirror dimension" bullshit they expect you to have in mind. That goes especially so after the "expert" pretty much lays it out for the viewer that this explanation is the reason why everything is happening.

I would think the same if I were mentally retarded like you :)

How was it Lovecraftian?

Oh great. More mystery box bullshit.

Ya know, cloverfield was better off just as a solo movie, ever followup gives us far more questions than asnwers. This movie was just boring.

Who would win in a fight: Godzilla or bigger Clover

I'd sooner fuck that thing than endure another one of JJ's mystery box spectacles.

Godzilla. Clover is a faggot who is as pathetic as the 1998 Godzilla.