PLANETSIDE 2 PS2 11/15/2016

JEW EDITION

Server: Emerald (USE)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

>How To Join:
First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

PREVIOUS THREAD
archive.is/4VJP6

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pc-hotfix-11-18.243591/
cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Siege_Chopper
twitch.tv/planetside2
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
youtu.be/WdBXyAUQs9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMINDER

checked

POTATO GUIDE

Never played PS2 before.
How do I do this application? Post in this thread with the pictures or a thread on the PS2 forums?

The application's ingame, so you'll need to install it first.

Neat.

I sense sorcery, but let's keep going,

So how does base building work? Can we make one giant camp to house the Tranu and Burgers in?

The base is tied to a silo that supplies it with cortium (which you collect with ANTs from crystals around the map), but you can make standalone buildings about anywhere, they just decay over time. There is a limit on the things you build, for example you can build 3 walls and 1 of each turret type iirc. So you could build massive bases but it'd take a lot of people.

Without a SERIOUS cert or shekelinvestment no chance since almost everything is locked, and even with shekles you need to cert your ant, mineral radar and storage at least

Would have been more interesting to have convoys protect ANTs doing runs to bases especially on the frontlines instead of having 90 people on each side fight over a random HIVE in the middle of nowhere.

What are you talking about? We had a great one last weekend on Amerish.

Play on the weekends on wwew primetime you nerd.

what is the downside of vs weapons

They look like shit. Square barrels are 90's as fuck, in the bad way.

Wasn't I meant to install the installer? Have I been rused? I ain't stopping the ruse, because it's almost finished, like 1 hour to go on my 2nd rate Australian connection.

They hardly have downsides. The downside, however, is being VS. Now kill yourself desu

They're too good

It used to be high damage falloff and low velocity, but they got progressively buffed until the falloff is no different from the other factions, and now they largely exceed or match NC in velocity, rather than having the worst of the 3 factions like they're supposed to.

Fun fact: Higby nerfed the Godsaw's velocity for god knows what fucking reason, but accidentally left the old value for hipfire. So if you ADS'd the bullets went 630m/s, but if you hipfired they went 670m/s. After it was reported as a bug, and long after Higby left, werl, thinking it was just a bug, actually upped the ADS back to 670m/s instead of nerfing the hipfire to 630m/s

And really, this is how balance changes have almost always gone for NC. Either NC gets a direct nerf, or they get a 'buff' that is actually just reverting a nerf.

Speaking of almost playing and this talk of weapon stats, am I going to be fucked upon starting by people who have been playing from the start? I know there's P2W shit to an extent, but can my shitty starting weapons compete with other shit?

And off what said, is there a community of autism and shitty dev politics that I need to be aware of?

Yeah, TR are the literal niggers of PS2.

TR are the Terran right? But can't you play as any of the factions?

Let's put it this way: given a choice, would you rather be a whitebum, a burgernig or a spandex clad trannie?
Bear in mind that your attitude will affect your interaction with weww and 8ch in general.

Nothing. They have a sniper with no bullet drop or ammunition that can headshot someone within 200m.

Ugh…. Gonna say whitebum, only because I don't want to be a nig or a trannie.
Did I pass?

The community is autism personified if you ever make the mistake of visiting the subreddit.
It used to be just as bad in the dev team, but now there's almost no devs left. Wrel's actually a player they hired on to do balance and community PR type stuff.

As far as weapons go: Yes, and no.

When you start playing, you will get fucked raw. Your weapons are not the best weapons, but that isn't what's going to get you killed over and over, it's the fact you don't know wtf you're doing or what's going on. If you stick around for 3 months, you'll START to understand some of that. Still, it won't be the weapons holding you back, it'll be your understanding of positioning, combat flow, etc. etc.

Getting certs is like pulling teeth. Don't focus on certs and you'll have more fun - try to find a way to have fun without grinding to unlock something new. Expect to earn maybe 1000 certs (1 new gun) per week. Don't invest these certs into vehicles and don't spend like crazy. Focus on playing one or two classes - first play them all to see what you like, then stick with the ones you have the most fun with, and put your certs into them.

For 'best' weapons, see the attached chart for ants. It's not all the guns, just LMG's, AR's, SMG's, and Pistols. The value you want to pay attention to is the far right 'real dps' which takes the avg player accuracy into account with each weapon. It's already sorted largest to smallest. When planning what gun to buy, use the chart for reference.

Welcome aboard, user.

I guess we can always use more minesweepers forward scouts.

Y-you too!

I started playing Project Reality this week. That's literally all I do. My draw distance is on max, but I can't seem to see enemies that my allies can, so while they're shooting at thin air, I just run around, knife one or two and die.

Still 2GB to download.

Just remember one thing: never cert a single thing without sleeping on it first. Ever. also you're gonna die more often then you would in dark souls

If they're in aircraft, absolutely. If you're in an aircraft too not even God can help you

Call me petty, but every other gun in the game has separate reload animations based on whether gun still has ammo or is completely empty. With VS guns, there's reload, and a slightly slower reload if the battery is empty. They didn't do anything interesting like push a button to turn the weapon on or some shit to make it interesting because watching a dumb Tranu slowly fish for batteries for his LMG looks dumb as shit.

As for what actually matters? They used to have severe damage falloff to make up for their projectiles ignoring gravity. Then redditors whined so they made them the same as everyone else (just like every buff or nerf ended up doing in the game). So now they have little to no drawbacks (any more than the other factions) and half the pew pews sound like a wet fart.

Yet all the niggers at SOE preferred Tranu and everyone else favored NC.

(Checked)
Oh shit, how could I forget?
Also:

(((Pure coincidence))).

:^)

It would have been fucking awesome if you could at least prepare the terrain for a base with pavement, have an option for buildings "snap" with each other along with ANTs being automated.

Probably make some kind of "nexus" building where ANTs take cortium to and you only need to load them into a HIVE or Silo every 10 minutes, along with options for enemy infantry to overload the building or whatever.

You give up your humanity to become a faggot.

Can somebody add me to the outfit? I've already declared my intent a couple of threads ago, but so far it was just Gunnernacho sending a friend request.

Pretty sure I saw you in the outfit list

Can't these cucks add some fucking cover to the small spawn rooms' roofs?

The community used to have a truckload of autism and drama to it that was hilarious to read. It actually made the game a lot more worthwhile playing when you knew exactly who you were killing. I actually started to browse the subreddit regularly when I was really into it, because the drama and politics were that good.

Sadly, those times are long gone. Most of the major drama causers have quit and you have a community of jaded veterans who have grown so bored towards the game that a lot of them spend as much time playing in controlled conditions on a private server as they do in live play.

When you come across them, you'll be killed relentlessly, most likely. When they're not they're, it's not too bad.

As for any P2W stuff, most of the big differences between you and other players tend to manifest themselves in vehicle combat, when the guns behave WILDLY differently from each other and actually have different niches. Then you can be pretty gimped as the basilisk you start with is generally pretty mediocre. For infantry combat you're more or less fine, and for air combat it doesn't even matter because you'll need to dump so many hours into learning that by the time you have a proper handle on things you'll have the certs to afford the major relevant upgrades.

Thoughts on C4ing a stealth ANT and just driving it into sunderers?

Why not use a stealth ATV? Faster, smaller, cheaper cloaking device, its generally gonna serve you better. And its more inexpensive on resources.

Probably better off doing it with a wraith flash.

Holy shit, the Vanu are OP, this is fucking stupid.

The problem with basebuilding is that it never ends up being worth the investment if it gets attacked
They can't be built close enough to be a strategic threat to an advance in all but a few places and they just require so much time and shekels to make good

They really should give out tank traps and barbed wire emplacements that can go in bases
Then get rid of a lot of the base walls

Most of the vanu sounds are gay as hell, their cloaking off/on sounds like a dragon dildo slipping into a freshly lubricated buipussi

Nanites don't matter if you have continent bonus and besides you don't have to be an Infiltrator (Go grounder HA or Engineer to get easy kills with the AV turret). You don't have to drive around on a C4'd Flash from a vehicle spawner looking for a Sunderer.

The ANT is noticeably larger which matters for roadkills, vehicle has a better gun mount which should let you uncloak, use a M12 Kobalt to kill infantry or anything else to get rid of deployment shield before you're shot and blow up.

You're also able to transport 1/4 of a squad with you and when you feel like it you drive behind a rock, C4 yourself -up to 4 as Engineer- and drive into a Sunderer.

You can also deploy anywhere and put down a Silo, AI module + Turret or let your squad/platoon get a deployable each as soon as you run into one of those large cortium nodes.

VS are balanced, check these statistics proving it.

Has any progress been made on that private PS1 server?

So what do you guys do for fun in this game? Seems pretty stale

Video incoming

Break the meta, get threatened with reports and have bounties on my ass.

Try to make the Tranu salty as much as we can. Personally, I'm saving up for an actual gun on my harasser and probably that handling frame.

>not racer frame for extra pointlessness

I want to kill my enemies, not run away from them.

Is there a reason my game randomly freezes for 10 seconds with this game

Recent patches have added an irritating hitching that happens.

I think that may have been the final straw in killing my interest in playing this game. That and

Its been fun playing with you all but Im gonna move on to something else

i already added you.

Should the TR get Bolters to Remove Vanu Scum?

TR weapons are gay. I dont know why they didnt give them laser or bolters

I am disappoint

I'll start with topdown view and bigger zoomout.
Holy fuck it is annoying to place walls you only see half of.

Not sure how Bolters would fit the BRRRRTTT-Design TR has, unless it replaces the rocket launcher

It could be worse, they could hire C.S. Goto to write about the TR and we will all end up with Multilasers everywhere. Even on the Multilasers.
I actually wouldn't object to this, it'd turn every battle into a rave and Tranu would be butthurt

Just started playing again after like a year, and I only have one thing to say.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE TR WEAPONS ACTUALLY DO DAMAGE.
I feel like I've been running around with lead weights so long that I got used to them, and now that they're off I feel like fucking John Rambo.

Storm Bolters.

A slow-firing-one-shot-mega-damage beam cannon or a rapid-fire-instant-hit-low-damage laser would be pretty in line with TR tech/style. Frankly I'd like to see a bit of a redesign of the TR's guns, because right now they just look bad. include more bakelite, gunmetal, and give it a more utilitarian under-designed style.

Press both buttons and move the mouse, then rotate the wall by 90 degrees and crouch walk.

I'm surprised these fucks thought of minimum/maximum height but didn't even touch anchors or clipping.

Here comes the tranu subversion.

does the VS even have legitimate non-projectile lasers?

Who thought this was a good design?
Why aren't there just a few main bases that are hard as balls to take, but the rest are fairly open/firebases?
Also why aren't there dumb bombs in the game?

It's like you don't even want Lascannons?
Also do you think WWEW should get Bearskin hats?

life is hard

get the grounder

Looks like all those certs don't mean anything when you're dogshit at the game.

Same, sitting at 1k and I'm really tempted to try the C4 ANT.

Wouldn't an Annihilator be better since it can lock onto both ground and air

No dumb fire.

I've yet to use any of my rockit lawnchairs for anything besides vehicles though except maybe crowded rooms

I use them as Albanian-tier artillery. Spam shit into windows to splash people and scare them away.

vid related

I use them to kill infilshitters

They're pretty good salt vehicles since they one shot people if you hit them

thought about it, but having six rockets to dumbfire wich autolock on aircaft aswell sounds pretty sweet

All we need now is a squad full of these things and we're set

Needed the cheesiest song possible as I learned how to play with Interframes

If wondering how I did slow motion with interframes

60FPS rendered to 120FPS, 120FPS rendered to 240FPS, dragged into Adobe Premier and played back at 1/4th speed

what does this mean

You had one job.

I appreciate the effort though

I was bored. But screencaps are saved easier

Okay, there's consistent threads again, I guess I'll have to get back in and shitpost in local chat again with you faggots. If I was in the outfit before will I still be there or did you niggers clean house?

lolnope
You're welcome. Let's build an autism base together. With two hives.

I barely even know how any of that shit works, I just like murdering dudes

You gotta Shekel up!

Bases need defending, too. If done well, it's like defending a region, exept with no points and everything can be destroyed. Pretty neat.

Is wwew still the cool kid outfit?

I just saved it in a text document with formatting already in place so I can just ctrl+c ctrl+v it.

Nope, everyone's still there, even if they haven't signed on in months. Granted, I'm going to have to stay offline practically indefinitely because lol data caps.

No, we moved to VS now

I had more productive things to get angry at anyway.

how do we stop it?

Coordinated Autists with grounders?

I swear some nights I can't hit shit.

God, you aren't kidding.

The sheer amount of salt this guy generated is respectable

epic reddit image my dude

Just put it in front of an AMP station or Tech plant. Tech plants may be worse for defending if height advantage doesn't mean shit.

Would be amazing if vehicles got both their health doubled, and components critically damaged (ie armor = -Dam Resist, engine = -speed, frame = -Max HP) and they had to go a special location to fix it (repair sunderer?) instead of just using a repair tool for 20 seconds.

T-thanks, Daybreak

That's fucking nothing
WHY

I wouldnt be surprised if half of them aimbot either with the no drop to their weapons, makes it easier for them
Whenever I saw a new pixel aimbot on certain forums it was almost always a tranu requesting or making it

Kill yourself.

It's like you heretics never heard of ASSAULT CANNONS!

My dick is SO READY for Space Hulk Death Wing

Is the game fun now or is it as bland as before?

what a qt

felt amazing until NC captured the zone

Did he have one hundred bounties on him?

Brass status: impressed

MakeIndarGreatAgain wants to Make Indar Great Again

Praise Kek SHADILAY

I wish more people were on. Squads make bad fights bearable

Why are there so many NC fags? Is it the normalfag faction?

They all are.

NC has a blue color scheme, come off as rebels, and are treated as the de-facto good guy faction(even when in PS2's version of the lore, they're actually less morally gray than in PS1 and more villanous/good goyim), so people think they're the "American" faction. A lot of NCburgers happen to support Trump too.

checked

Game's backsliding

Gas Tranu, Warpgate war now.

Most VS weapons per class are honestly mediocre with 1-2 exceptions for each class. Orion is good, Betelgeuse is good, everything else is eh. H-V45 is good, Terminus is good, everything else is eh. And so on and so forth.

Theme song alone makes it the American faction.

Sorry fam, I was the only officer on, and the 3 kings changed it so they are the only ones to accept applications to the Outfit.

This game fucking sucks, the devs seriously choke on VANU cock all day. I want to find Daybreak studios and blow them the fuck up.

i'll let you in as soon as i got the time.

same goes for you

We should try this shit, if the Tranu thought of doing it, I don't see why we can't

Is there any way to get voice packs without paying real money for them?

I think they give free coins every once in a while.

I want to find the nigger that made this game run like shit.

epic

>download 100 MB patch at a pathetic speed

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pc-hotfix-11-18.243591/

Imagine lockdown working and actually keeping a max on top of the galaxy.

Gatekeeper (Harasser and Prowler)
Projectile acceleration from 50 to 100
Projectile starting velocity from 150 to 225
Projectile gravity from 2 to 4 (Prowler)
Projectile gravity from 3 to 5 (Harasser)
Increased visibility of projectiles in first person

Sounds good. I hardly used the nerfed memekeeper, but it feels better now

Now imagine 5 MAXes on top of a gal flying upside down.

Why stop at 5? They managed to get most of the people in the galaxy onto the back, so it's theoretically possible to have 11 MAXes on it.

Would be nice if Mosquitos had lockdown. Hear me out.

Why not siegemode mozzie a la cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Siege_Chopper ?

ANNIVERSARY STREAM IS ON
TALK OF CODES FOR FREE SHEKELS

Holy fuck, are these the fuckers that made this game. I am fucking out. They look like a bunch of mixed shit hipsters.

link it nig. or embed if possible

twitch.tv/planetside2

no shekels yet

DROPPED

If only I could get people to gun my Prowler when I don't use Gatekeeper. TR's been so spoiled by the Memekeeper for so long they're incapable of using the Halberd. Even the Vulcan is beyond some of them

Nothing fucks up enemy armor more, but in long-range engagement I might aswell knife the ground.
Considering the prowler's tendency to lock down and siege from afar…
Halberd is damm strong though.

CP76-F6XZ-DAC9-KZGG-RP6R

the codes are 1-use only. Even if I'm as fast as I can be there's some slav who is quicker than me. This is shit. They could at least make it time limited to the end of stream. fuck sake.

I noticed.
That is utter shit.

I don't know how this industry works but it sounds stupid.

Yeah, I know we are trolling the game, but I can't play shit that is endorsed by literal fucking faggots.
That and the devs are actual shit.

If lockdown actually keeps a max on a gal when it's flying around, you could put AA/AV maxes on every inch of a gal not covered by turrets. Imagine the anal pain

You did gud.

WHAT R U DOING MAD MEN

Why are western devs such fucking faggots

Being smug.

Yeah, I cant do it, you guys can carry the banner.

I don't have any social media accounts

I was referring to the game in general.

Consider me retarded.

We Right Wing Death Squads now.

spooky as fuck

The following is a random keyword the Vanu Sovereignty monitors:
This Vulcan fires at 1488rpm

:^)

Noice.

Let me join so i can mine Tranu salt

What have I missed you glorious faggots?

You missed lots of free shit.

You missed one week of x2 EXP, faggot

I already have a high level tranu on emerald so I guess I'll just see you boys in the field of honour.

Someone send me an invite, my character got deleted, no fucking clue why. Same name.

I like lasers, user.

Do you also like dildars up your ass?

>lasers plasma instead of more bullets
No, you have a love for cock.

you are such a fucking faggot holy shit

add me already. jeez

You mean you like laser dildos.

What free shit did I miss and can I somehow still get any?
;_:

Also, have a screenshot I took around the time of the first wwew threads.

Too much billy

Faction and cert transfer when?

Add me nucks, Im bored and want people to play with.

I logged on for a little bit, nobody who could accept the request is online. Not like there's anyone actually on. Check back tomorrow and maybe you'll be in.

In case anyone was wondering about the anniversary stream
>Reports from shit computers help us improve the game, take a look at this faggot that managed to freeze for 8 seconds that was probably me

Is anyone on at the moment?

Think the servers went down or something.

I guess ill wait till tomorrow, damn you east us

They might be faggots, but damn it was fun seeing 40 harassers speed through Tranu territory and use their own ramp as part of the course.

Since we're back up, we should make it an event and organise a race across indar.

Back when TRrename was still GasTheVanuTrannies…
I remember those days. I miss them.

Anyone else have all the fixed map turrets invisible?

I'm surprised none of us haven't been banned yet.

I've been getting that issue when my computer can't handle all the fighting. Which is almost always.

alright you faggots i havent been on all week lets get the autism rolling

(Heil'ed)
I have a few more screens you might like.

The forth one was taken while we were recreating the big guy Bane scene.

it was beautiful
shame I missed the sky blotted out by around 15 air whales

You missed the most important part, they're downscaling the maps based on player pop now. Because they seem to think this'll stop ghost capping. But honestly if you wanted to stop ghost capping you should just put a hard limit on capture point pops. If only 1 persons in an area it shouldn't cap. If a squad, it should cap slowly, and if a full blown army should cap normally. A ghost capping squad is usually fun. If its one bloody infiltrator its boring as shit.

Making the map smaller, you might as well go play Battlefield like a faggot, because you're basically removing the only selling point the game has. I mean who the fuck plays on Briggs. Fuck those guys.

They should add the three battle islands they planned then, but they barely have any money adding in content these days.

Only if it's a race war.

Oh yeah, they weren't planning to shrink the map, but to disable bases based on pop.

It'll probably be major facilities enlarging their area to their connected outposts + stuff for smaller areas.

I forgot about that one because I was busy trying all the fucking promo codes.

I've lurked these threads for a long ass time and recently picked up the game. I can only play during the wee hours because rural ISP.
How many people play in WWEW from ~1AM-7AM?

You can check here if anyone is online.
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

GuardsmanNr5547
Anyone up for some good old TACTICAL SUPERIORITY tonight?

Just did a Four-Man Death Squad in the alert for Esamir earlier, then some of us left after we locked it because fuck Hossin(forgive us Crown-chan!)

Don't talk shit about the best continent bonus for defense.

I honestly believe that WWEW probably redeemed the game for some people. At least for a while. There's a lot of power behind people doing shit for fun and not taking it very seriously.

I'm in, but we'll see about "tonight".
It's already evening here you fucking burgers

I salute your tactical superiority in removing tranu.
I guess I will just wait until some other wreckage-brothers come online.

Until then: PoeTRy
Loyality until death
This ground is ours
holding against the devourers
with my last breath
I curse these damned cowards
Spreading their meth
On this ground of ours

There is a lot of power behind people playing games for FUN. We didn't care about certs, K/Ds, or even too much about winning the round. All we did was play a game and have fun doing so. Even when we were on the losing side, we just shitposted loudly (which happened rarely) , and made losing fun. RPing as Germans holding against Russia, or just doing bogus suicide assaults, or just harassing the enemy in their bases. WWEW was the best thing to ever happen to PS2. Without us, there was no fun.

The sun has already set for me.
High-five, fellow Euro-bro!

It's almost midnight here. When is "tonight"?

"tonight" is always when you are asleep

Threadly reminder.

i can't believe it, i'll have to get the newest goytel skylake i7 and a 1080 just to get 60fps with ps2 tier graphical settings on battles that are still smaller than any battlefield since nobody plays

In a couple of hours, still got some minor stuff to take care of.
I remember the days, when work wasn't a thing.

i feel like i would've been on more of those screenshots if i didn't sleep during the day and play during the night
i was here from the first few posts of the first thread and nothing

Alright, it's DEATH SQUAD TIME!

The following is a random keyword the Vanu Sovereignty monitors: Lasher X2
(checked)
Crown-chan's more important. Let's do this.

TRIPS WITNESSED

Holy shit, I can't even enter any of the continents. Amerish is full and half of Hossin is TR already.
I suppose brass is impressed.

Let me post all the screenies I have. Maybe you are on one of them.
I don't have a lot of them, but I have some.

czeched

still no but you reminded me of anthony surge

or when the image doesn't post

All outa lube and time to care! Joining now!

Pretty sweet

Re Request a re add, thanks.

reminds me of

You still taking applications?

As in deployable like his turrets? And will he have to resupply from terminals like the Spitfire?

What the fuck?

How the hell is that supposed to work? Wouldn't bringing back the warpgate energy logistics system from the first game be easier and less confusing? And is this supposed to stop ghost capping or the issues where there's only ever 3-4 major fights on a continent at any given time and one faction (usually Tranu) tend to get ignored?

Ill be hopping on in a moment here to accept apps if anyone wants to board the wild ride right now.

I'll never understand the logic of a game introducing a weapon that can't (reliably) kill people in a game that incentivizes and rewards farming high kill counts

Yes, some bullshit waist-high hardlight barrier that's immune to small arms.

No, 10 second cd.

When you realize that teamwork turns all those weapons that can't kill someone in one hit into fucking murder machines (ie squad of HAs with grounders or strikers waiting for a lib to get confident instead of having one chucklefuck pull his as soon as he sees a tranu galaxy) you'll understand why non-AI weapons are that shit.

That's the exact same thing the support class had in Battlefield 2142.

That's good at least

And yet, C4 can do all of that, require little to no teamwork, and can kill everything short of Sunderers and Galaxys in 2 bricks at most (even the Vanguards with their shields up). All for a handful of nanites and a fraction of the certs spent on all those other weapons.

But you have to be directly over them to use C4 and that's not fucking likely against aircraft.

True, but you're underestimating the amount of times pilots are dumb enough to fly low and still. That and Bursters actually do damage compared to anti-tank weapons. The real trick is actually getting a kill since ESFs and Valkyries tend to bug out or bail out when they get shot by flak and Libs/Galaxies actually have health.

applyan for some vanu removal

we need to see your username idiot

Shit goy what are you doing.

And by the next patch we will know if gaybreak are talentless assholes.they are

He's being a better goy than you.

we've known since july 2012, when spawn rooms didn't have pain fields during closed beta
youtu.be/WdBXyAUQs9M

Global Tactical Superiority achieved.

Another nice weekend with you faggots, I love you! no homo.

Drifting is a weeb

t. Adal

Which is honestly all you need/want

1-2 good guns, the rest can go fuck themselves because they don't matter and nobody will ever use them.

Hey, I can see myself up here.

TACTICAL SUPERIORITY. MEME IT SO.

Also, to harrasser man - sorry for going dormant while manning the Vulcan. I have buttons on my keyboard that make me go out of PS2 and I can't be arsed to rebind them.

If certs are worth about a penny a peice, can I claim that this is my job now?

It's below minimum wage but way more fun.

every day

Y-you build the wall?

Reminds me of pic related

repost repost

>tfw still can't play the game because of this error

And fucking around with interframes for slow motion effects with cheesy music

;_;

I have map-matching camo autism

ebin
tech plant taken by about 8 NC

"Technology is might".

Damm, that is advanced levels of pathetic

The brass is impressed.

Is this a pic for ants?

No its a picture for A.N.Ts

Alright, time for the electric fences to go up!

I hate this game

It gets better.

Holy fuck, nice.

You should try it, it's tons of fun

Did they do something to everyone's second pistols? The Rebel looks like this hideous Walther/Glock abomination and allows scopes now

I think all pistols have a replacement for iron sights now to allow for "customization"

Thank god that driving a vehicle means you get complete immunity from these autists' SMGs

I just can't do it anymore.

HOW IN THE FUCK CAN I KEEP DYING TO THE SAME TWO SHITTERS EVERY FUCKING NIGHT I AM SO TRIGGERED FUCK

git gud Take a break occasionally and play a better game.

Just bully the fucks with a mosquito, A2A missiles do full damage against Galaxies.

Not everyone has a cert'd out mosquito to hunt those fags down and when those fucks come they always arrive in groups

It's pretty sad they use a cheater as a gunner

I fell for the double AA MAX meme and it doesn't do shit against a galaxy's base resist+rank 4 comp armor.

It's A2A to kill it, or a grounder army for some air deterrence; and remember, if you do manage to light it on fire, they'll just eject and redeploy :^)).

I remember that infilshitter, was pissed enough that I keep BRRTing the fag that he accused me lag-switching then potato-settings (guilty) for having an easy kill without using a Darklight.

Then they'll be back in a little under 2 minutes with a fresh Galaxy and start again

All you can really do is shoot at them and hope they go away.

inbetween this, their faggoty aesthetics and players who only care about kdr/certs, as well as them constantly ghostcapping during dead hours locking out fights… vanu are undoubtedly the gayest playerbase i think ive encountered in any game.

it's a bit depressing how often i bump into the same players at any given hour, though. is VS just full of whales who can't stop playing this game?

don't fight them

the striker is pretty good for taking out galaxies

Yesterday was so much fun. Game was a bit overwhelming in the first hour, but everything went alright. Teamplay was very easy thanks to BF2142 experience, scored a lot with engineer by sucking MAX cock. Had issues with kills for some time, then i got a battle rifle with scope and the K/D finally became positive.
Also:
KAPITULIEREN WERDEN WIR NICHT

It's my first day, no bully. Dying all the time to Vanu pissed me off.

I hate trying to take the Crown, but by god it is so satisfying when you do

emerald tranu have 80% Heavy Assault because all their other weapons are shit and they have the best weapon in the game.

It's weird after playing on Emerald for so long

at least it's not the waterson days where without exceptions vanu was 90% server pop

Jew thread when?

its a shame, I really wanna play on one of the euro serverd because playign on emerald really makes it tough to even stay alive from teleporting trannu but if the community is that shit I probably wont bother playing outside of wwew

I wanna see a Vanu version.
Then again that's just too easy.

They're TR mains.

I was the only bulldog ANT in that fight.

I would like to thank the dozen burgers that tried to gun for me.

Coordination user. Two skyguards will fuck any air's shit up.
Good thing I don't have a mic ha ha ha

post another screenshot but this time don't block how much GBP you have

So, dropping 1k certs on the Cougar was probably the best thing I've done in this game. But, other than the TMG fiddy, what are the other slow rof high damage TR weapons?

the SABR-13 is the only other TR gun with the

Did they fuck recursion in the update? My overlay not doing the working no more.

You know, for a band of corporation-backed mercenaries and freedumb fighters running around with coil guns, they prefer to dress up like a bunch of disgruntled miners instead of some fancy experimental space suit like they did in the first game. Fuck that stupid Tranu nigger T-Ray for not being clear on what the NC is supposed to dress like so now we got Dead Space shit and nonsensical helmets

I think they buffed the SABR more than other burst weapons but burst weapons as a whole still suck ass. As long as they keep that bullshit "first shot recoil" mechanic that's in modern FPS burst weapons will always be useless over someone just pulsing the fire button on a full auto weapon

At least you don't have a fucking pink fedora.