The eagles actually flew the ring and defeated Sauron today

The eagles actually flew the ring and defeated Sauron today

Than why blacks are burning down Philadelphia aka a Democrat strong hold?

Ladies and gentlemen, your Philadelphia Eagles 2018 Superbowl MVP

Thats funny considering the patriots were gifted a holding call that lead to a touchdown, like always.

Great to see such a manly sport being popular. Much better than soycer or soyby. It was a win for the Eagles tonight but it was also a win for the USA.

Are you as retarded as Al Michaels and Chirs Collinsworth? Nigger was running with the ball all it has to do is cross the plane, which it did.

(((Holla Forums)))

Going by past rulings on the Megatron rule, aka the steelers just a few weeks ago, he wasn't a runner but a reciever. The US and NFL in general just want to see the greatest football program of all time fail, evil triumphed today.

Did NiggerBowl take place tonight?

No, the threads are for next years game.

That's not how football works. He was a runner, stop being a rulecuck.

I say this a a Patriots fan: it's fine that it counted, it should have.

Eat a fucking bullet you nigger-loving sportsball-watching neurotypical faggot scum.

Your impotent rage pleases me.

You have no idea what this means to PoCs all over the fucking world right now.
*holds back tears*
The Eagles were everything the Patriots werent. Diverse, kind, humble, smart, tough, and most importantly black. This is seriously along with Black Panther the year of the PoC. We takin ova, hova.

did someone say Superb Owl?

cool

I'm a foreigner and this was the first time ever watching a Superbowl. The amount of autism over "was he a runner or receiver" and "did he control the ball" had me scratching my head. It's like they treat steroided niggers running at each other with the same kind of aspergers-ridden rule-obsessing that nerds do with WH40k.

Ok but where was the Patriots defense???? I hope Tom gets 6 or 7 rings before he retires. He probably has 5 years tops left if he is healthy. Seriously he threw for 500 yards. Yet people still don't consider him GOAT.

I don't understand how people see the Eagles as the underdogs. Everyone except the NE fans were cheering for the Eagles. It was Brady vs THE WORLD. It's how it always is. He is the true underdog.

There it is

Bumping because I'm an asshole.