German car company 'used hair from Jews murdered at Auschwitz'

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

Try to debunk this one, Nazi fucks.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/4930165/German-car-company-used-hair-from-Jews-murdered-at-Auschwitz.html

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

Holy fuck

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

So uh, where's the proof this happened?

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

cut hair BEFORE gassing with zyklon-b
hair contained traces of zyklon-b
Seems legit

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

Well perhaps we're wondering why someone would shave a man before throwing him into a gas chamber.
Stupid thread. Faggot OP.

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

The poor guy who had to shave jews. I hope his descendants get reparations for that trauma.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Proof and evidence are anti-Semitic.

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

Yes goyim we promised this happened
Even though the lampshades were a lie
And the soap stories were lies
And the masturbation machines were fake
And the holocoaster wasn't real
And the smoke of a cremated body doesn't actually change color depending on the race of the dead
And Elie Wiesel was proven to be a liar after his death
And multiple, multiple Jewish "holocaust survivors" lied in the books they wrote
And the "gas chamber" at Auschwitz has a wooden door that doesn't seal
And the camps where the Jews lived had brothels, gyms, soccer fields, swimming pools and hospitals
And the supposed "death camps" were all in territory administered by Stalin's Soviet Union after the war; we all know how trustworthy the Soviets were

Reported.
/leftypol/index.html
/x/index.html
/suicide/index.html

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

lel they're taking credit for german woman who cut their hair in WW1 for machine belts. Fucking kikes.

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

I would also gas the hair with ZB. To kill the lice. Before re-purposing

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

I think this is just an attack on some car company to destroy competition.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

YOU DON'T SAY

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

debunk this
literally admits it’s an accusation in the headline
OY VEY THE SAME COMPANY MADE THE HOLOCOSTER

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Why do they still invent that bullshit? It's so easy to disprove, just point to how they didn't even bother checking a single old car for jew hair.
Even if they were dumb enough to bother using kike hair instead of the cheaper alternatives, IBM actually helped run kike detentions and doesn't get any flak for it since nobody who worked for the company then is still working now.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

faggots are saging the thread over OP being lazy and some retarded butthurt over pointing out what der juden do
not because the article is FROM 2009
It's like the collective IQ of this fucking board is falling to mexico levels or something.

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

He and they were mercifully raped, tortured, and cut to pieces by mongols. Possibly eaten.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

Sage and report. Simple.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Why do I get the feeling you frequent /r/the donald more than here.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

Lies from the Polish death camps:

internet rumours that the plants had also utilised the hair from many of the inmates
internet rumours
For what purpose, wigs?

findings of the deputy director of the Auschwitz memorial site, Dr Jacek Lachendro.
The eternal Pole

He claims that 1.95 tons of human hair – "it was shaved from the heads of the victims before they were gassed" – was found in a Schaeffler textile factory after the war ended.
Hair shirt fabrication?

records from the camp of former slave labourers at the camp who were responsible for despatching the hair in two railway car loads
How many million people do you have to shave to get two railway wagon loads of hair?

The Nazis used the hair of death camp victims make rough work clothes and to line the boots of U-boat crews.
Bizarre claims.

There is a reason why barber dump hair in the trash, there is no use for it. Magical Nazi science does transform them into high pressure fittings for uboats, another lamp shade claim someone told me.

Camden Long
Camden Long

Hair and shoes do not count as evidence of death let alone murder. I have many pairs of shoes that I am not wearing and my hair is everywhere, when I get it cut there are piles of it, and yet here I am, alive, not gassed, not cremated.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Man, Germans must be retarded. Why would they use lice infected hair as a fabric. :^)

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

Stop the lies… ehm… lice…

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

He said the hair was examined after the war and found to contain traces of Zyklon- B
even though they can barely detect traces of it in the floors of the alleged gas chambers that operated for years
This all checks out.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

Against this backdrop, Berlin is in a moral quandary about further aid for the company's owners who are now being pressured to surrender control to the banks that financed the ill-fated deal Continental deal.
And lo, we discover what this is really all about. Schaeffler is in financial trouble; the kikes smell blood, and they're pushing this ridiculous jewhair narrative to scare the government off providing a bailout. You wouldn't dare bail out a Nazi company, now, would you, goyim? Oy vey, just imagine the headlines…
When the financial aid falls through, banking kikes snap up the company and its assets for a fraction of their value.
FUCKING KIKES