God Emperor calls out Dems for wanting Open Borders

In a tweet, Trump calls out Dems not wanting to deal on DACA. This puts them at odds with a majority of Americans who want a deal.

#batmanbeatspenquin

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back to r_TheDonald

This is either a.)bullshit, or b.)America is done for

People sympathize with the Muh Good Goy Children narrative. They think that only apathetic people don't support it.

How do Kikes have so much influence on the American people? Fuck these DACA shitskin subhumans, I hope every one of them dies.

wtf i LOVE (eventual)amnesty now!

Absolutely beautiful. Like anyone with half a brain could see, Trump is forcing the dems to kill DACA by offering them a "deal" they can't agree to. They'll never give up unlimited spics crossing the border in order to grant amnesty to just a few of them. Their real immigration agenda, which they'll never admit to, is open borders and he's using that to force them into a completely unwinnable situation.

This was not a kike free first post. Your butthurt has been noted and laughed at, though.

They better make a deal fast or there's going to be a lot of deported dreamers shitting themselves to death when they get their first drink of messican tap water.

Kek, as pretty much all anons who are familiar with 8d chess predicted, he is simply using the deal that will never happen to roast Democrats while winning over undecided normies by appearing reasonable. Going for a win-win as always.

Another lost first post.

eat shit-2.die
Also,
Out.

It's bullshit. He's using the most pro-DACA (((statistics))) he can find to make the democucks look even worse to their own base. Trump is flipping the script and turning dems into the anti-DACA party. And the beauty of it is they can't do shit about it. They can't accept his offer because that would ruin their open borders agenda. But they can't admit to having an open borders agenda either. So now dems are in the position of having to kill DACA with their own hands.

I know, right? What a shame :^)

Its a beautiful thing

About that…

Now user, didn't learn your lesson about trusting jew math during the election? At least in my area the general consensus is round them up with the other illegals and deport them all.

Leftypol.

Look at the date, you mongrel. This thing is like Shadilay.

Cryin' Chuck got burned badly.
His first mistake was threatening Don a year ago

Nice.

Reminder: Trump's plan for anchor babies is that they have to go through a 10-year process to become a citizen, like any other resident alien who came legally. If they violate any US law, they lose their status and will end up deported.

Checked. Wasn't it twelve?
Anyway it's totally hilarious

The devil is in the details. We "supported" it the first go around where they fucked off and didn't get their papers in. We support the same "deal" because we know they are fucking scum and will be deported. This is a noose Trump is handing the dems. Either they put it around their necks themselves and hamstring their efforts or they get handed over to the people and there will be no mercy, no deal, nada.

Fine print

Lets watch the dems try to convince their base that it's impossible to keep their pets in the country like this.

Could just be phony stats:

Polite sage for the off topic rant but is no one at all seeing the kikewave infiltration? They're even trying to pull in money off it. MS recently jumped on the retro "aesthetic" for one of their game deals, netflix pushed that fucking nightmare Carbon Black which looks like it was literally pulled from the nightmeres of both sides of reddit, Holla Forums, etc. and are playing them for more shekels. They even stole the idea of using and resurrecting Max Headroom for the show which we discussed. They made him a douchy chan-megaphone wearing purple and green. Body swapping, gender swapping, all that BULLSHIT. And we keep seeing it more and more, and they're pushing those cringe banners as well.
End rant, done doing my duty trying to help out the newfags.

Nah you're just mad because mad aesthetics.

Smoke it

Its not like you're making them,why do you spam them in every thread?

Even pointing out how the kikes are using it against you and you still defend it. Eurotrash in the 80's were liberal shits that thought their shit didn't stink either. The cancer never picked up in the states for a reason. But hey, keep making the kikes more shekels with the free marketing.
Reported for reddit cancer. OUT.

We do still need a modern aesthetic that isn't fucking disgusting, though.

sheeeeeit that's a nice brougham

Well, because.
I like the message. And I like the aesthetics.

The funny aspect is, taking the deal would at least allow them to salvage some of their plans, but their pride and sense of superiority will not allow them to. They won't admit faults, apologize for grievances, or compromise, because of the fear that if they do, it can keep on slipping more and more into something that further benefits Trump and their opposition. Such tactics that they have used on others constantly.
The only way for them to get ahead, is to trust a rickety old bridge they used to get others in the past, so they will just stay where they are.

He's just fucking with them at this point. I do not doubt that he would smile and go along with a shitty deal like this in the senate… but it would never pass the house, which wants the goodlatte bill.
If the Dems accept this shitty deal, then they have cucked their base. If they reject it, then they cucked the DACA shitstains. When they shut down the government again over it, it's because they care more about illegals than keeping the country running.
Trump is offering them something that sounds "reasonable" to virtually everyone on the dem side that isn't insane.
Meanwhile there are other things going on in the background that are hilarious.

They are completely fucked with RealID.
Also remember what DHS did. Election infrastructure is now under DHS. This makes polling stations legally meet the description of a "federal facility".
Illegals can't get RealID
RealID keeps track of who is a citizen and who is not
Just open direct federal access to the databases and the entire dem plan falls apart without amnesty.

I do, too. Don't like Kikey McKikeface prevent you from spreading that vibe.

Trump… Polling showed you couldn't win bro.
What the fuck happened here?

They tried to rush something that would take time. More time than they have left in a capable state. Part of the issue with a long term plan; you never know when there will be a bump, or if you will be able to handle it in time. As hard as they worked, they likely did not consider what the internet could do to them and that their own successors would be so inept.

And why hasn't this fag been banned?

We. Don't. Need. ANY. Immigration.

Why is this man still cucking for muds?
His voterbase was 90%+ White.

Nice cherrypicking faggot.
Why has this nigger not been banned?

Wew.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

How new are you? That assmad CIAnigger gets banned every time. He just has a lot of IP addresses to burn through.

WTF IMMA SHILLARY KILLDAWG NOW???

No lol

What Normal people see:
What sub 80 IQ ShareBlue shitskin kike puppets see:

Why is it that leftists and Kikes cannot comprehend any plan or action with more than one step?

Can anyone provide me the source where any user proved Enoch's surname is actually Peinovich? He runs around saying his descendancy is finnish, which is highly questionable.

Great post CIA. You are really fitting in.

Is that you, CIA?

Sup Oliver?

Of course.

Because for decades now, their plans have only been one step to get what they want. "Claim our way is the the moral way and that everyone against us is evil."
They're out of practice and their doctrine is obsolete.

They've been using it you ignorant fuck. They got you to use it and make everything eurofaggy for a reason. No one takes it seriously. It was seeded in reddit and the vines spread through half and finally here. We continue to have kikes push it here knowing this is the only place you don't see so completely shitted up with it. We have always had higher standards. The alt-kikes pushing this want a foothold and this cringewave crap is how they are doing it. Same revoltcuck D&C crap they pulled.
>What's wrong with the words?ignore context and subtext
Pure kike.

The kikes hate the God-Emperor it seems

The GEOUS started on half/pol/ anyway

8 years

Was it the greentexting or the asshurt you experience daily that made you upset, chaim?

Now you're just being tacky

I actually like the aesthetic on a personal level, but I agree. It's become much more popular to the point where (((they))) are probably going to take advantage of it.
Fuck Goyflix

I think it was your statement that the mexicans would vote to deport the mexicans

I'm confused, I thought shitskins were their base.
Unless you're talking about pic related.

projection

We might see some districts turn red that haven't been so in decades, but the probability that the state average will be a Republican victory is slim to none.

You don't know how delusional people here are. You don't know how bad the indoctrination in our public schools is. I've lived in this shit pit most of my life, and I can say for certain that it'd take more than a generation to fix this spichole. We're better off at continuing the rehabilitation of the former Bluewall states that Trump pulled out from Killary's feet in 2016.

I don't understand why Trump is even bothering playing this game.

All that's left is to piss off his supporters for even considering DACA and cucking out.

When did dems shut down gov to help nigs?
Never right? We should point that out more.

Wrong on these two.

Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same shekel. "God Emperor, chess, etc…", are psyops. Political theater is for morons that fancy themselves too "intellectual" for niggerball, and soap operas. I want you to step back for a second and objectify the language in these threads and the images created in support of this political theater. Most of them are literally "Trump said this".

Look at this phrase I pulled from a post in this thread: "Like anyone with half a brain could see". This is typical language in these threads. It's an appeal to the lemming's base instinct. "You are a dumb person if you don't follow (insert narrative). Don't forget that the chosenites had subverted our governmet several decades ago, but now is different… Right?

It's all very entertaining isn't it? The god emperor memes, the chess memes. Left vs right. "Boy, those liberals sure are crazy! Look at 'em go!" Here's some hideous fashwave or whatever memes. Here anons are called jews for pointing these things out. The first post was attacked for pointing out how poor the thread is.

Don't be a lemming. Be the thinking minority.

How to properly pimp a ride
>throw BBSs on it

New Wave + Eurodance - degeneracy = Synthwave

also it frames our enemies as chaos cultists and xenos

It triggers you

good.

Take meds+
Out

Every day they live in my country they are breaking the law. Knowing and aiding other illegal pieces of shit makes them part of an ongoing criminal conspiracy.

Why are you repeating yourself.
Also am I Hillary voter after reading this post?

Does anyone have that when of Trump being proud of the American flag edited against Merkle being ashamed of theGerman flag?