Algeria: happening at any moment

spectator.co.uk/2016/12/how-algeria-could-destroy-the-eu/
archive.is/xflnV

SOON

Fucking soon my comrades. Be prepared for Arab Spring round 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6528
youtube.com/watch?v=g25G1M4EXrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
reddit.com/r/islam/comments/36caj8/slavery_in_islam/
youtube.com/watch?v=en_FNqEV0-8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-INk1qkPEw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kt7dZ6euP8Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jdbE0jO7oD8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2cVKEnSrIc
agoda.com/holiday-inn-express-bangkok-sukhumvit-11/hotel/bangkok-th.html
agoda.com/holiday-inn-chiangmai-hotel/hotel/chiang-mai-th.html?checkin=2016-12-03&los=1&adults=2&rooms=1&cid=-1&searchrequestid=12845c81-499c-4888-be35-2b1db457e4ad
agoda.com/holiday-inn-express-bangkok-sathorn/hotel/bangkok-th.html?checkin=2016-12-03&los=1&adults=2&rooms=1&cid=-1&searchrequestid=ea65d2b9-7e35-45f1-96ac-25b5e073ff89
agoda.com/holiday-inn-express-hotel-suites-prattville-south/hotel/prattville-al-us.html?checkin=2016-12-03&los=1&adults=2&rooms=1&cid=-1&searchrequestid=79114f61-b745-4910-bba6-39fb6c5e138e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welp. Serious question: what did the imperialists do to cause THIS mess?

If I wanted to be a cynic I'd say it all started with the big bad French colonialism. But if we're narrowing it down to current events, I'd say the Arab Spring and the fact Islamists were given a free pass in Libya and Syria.

Not to mention, everyone in Algeria who's been radicalized is probably in the latter two countries as we speak. Once shit goes down back home they'll no doubt rush over along with hundreds - if not thousands - of their buddies.

President Bouteflika is a living vegetable at this point.

His successor is already ruling from the shadows and will take power once the president dies for good.

ugh…but Arab Spring 1 was trash. Why does it seem that this kind of thing is always portrayed as the nightmare before Christmas even by critical leftists–except that the nightmare part never seems to end?

too much speculation in OP (he dies → there will be a vacum → the vacum will be filled by ISIS → SYRIA2.0 deatchount in Algeria very soon → immigration)
it comes off as fearmongering even if its plausible

Good point.

Why exactly is this a good thing for the left?

muh rapefugees

but honestly this is nonsense
all the radical retards from algeria are getting their shit kicked in in syria as we speak
and as mentioned
this is most likely what's going on over there

I dunno this one specifically but here's what they did with the neighbors:

For: Hillary

Re: France's client & Qaddafi's gold

1. A high ranking official on the National Libyan Council states that factions have developed within it. In part this reflects the cultivation by France in particular of clients among the rebels. General Abdelfateh Younis is the leading figure closest to the French, who are believed to have made payments of an unknown amount to him. Younis has told others on the NLC that the French have promised they will provide military trainers and arms. So far the men and materiel have not made an appearance. Instead, a few "risk assessment analysts" wielding clipboards have come and gone. Jabril, Jalil and others are impatient. It is understood that France has clear economic interests at stake. Sarkozy's occasional emissary, the intellectual self-promoter Bernard Henri-Levy, is considered by those in the NLC who have dealt with him as a semi-useful, semi-joke figure.
2. Rumors swept the NLC upper. echelon this week that Qaddafi may be dead or maybe not.
3. Qaddafi has nearly bottomless financial resources to continue indefinitely, according to the latest report we have

received:

On April 2, 2011 sources with access to advisors to Salt al-Islam Qaddafi stated in strictest confidence that while the freezing of Libya's foreign bank accounts presents Muammar Qaddafi with serious challenges, his ability to equip and maintain his armed forces and intelligence services remains intact. According to sensitive information available to this these individuals, Qaddafi's government holds 143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver. During late March, 2011 these stocks were moved to SABHA (south west in the direction of the Libyan border with Niger and Chad); taken from the vaults of the Libyan Central Bank in Tripoli.

This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French.franc (CFA).

(Source Comment: According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of thefactors \ that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy's decision to commit France to the attack on Libya. According to these individuals Sarkozy's plans are driven by the following issues:

a. A desire to gain a greater share of Libya oil production,

b.Increase French influence in North Africa,

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05779612 Date: 12/31/2015

c. Improve his intemai political situation in France,

d. Provide the French military with an opportunity to reassert its position in the world,

e. Address the concern of his advisors over Qaddafi's long term plans to supplant France as the dominant power in

Francophone Africa)

On the afternoon of April 1, an individual with access to the National Libyan Council (NLC) stated in private that senior officials of the NLC believe that the rebel military forces are beginning to show signs of improved discipline and fighting spirit under some of the new military commanders, including Colonel Khalifha Haftar, the former commander of the anti- Qaddafi forces in the Libyan National Army (LNA). According to these sources, units defecting from Qaddafi's force are also taking a greater role in the fighting on behalf of the rebels:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6528

More refugees in Europe = more destabilization of imperialism

enough dictators learned from the Arab Spring.
nothing happened when Uzbekistan's dictator died, just his closed ally will take his place.

agree with

Destabilization of 'imperialism' won't bring anything good in terms or world order. So why are you arabcucks celebrating?

France, Belgium and other EU countries have notorious colonial histories. Why not bring it back home?

and when the same refugees harm someone from your family or friends?

Because it gives fascists an easy opportunity to clinch power?

So we'll fight them then. More Muslim refugees = more resistance against fascism

What are you talking about? Muslims certainly aren't the allies of the left. In fact, most Muslims in the world hold believes and views that are way beyond what anyone would consider to be reactionary here, shown again and again by representative surveys by reputable sources.

you silly fuck

Unity of all popular classes. National liberation comes FIRST. Who cares if some Muslims have reactionary views? We need to unite with them in the struggle against imperialism and neocolonialism.

L2 protracted people's war

Yeah, ask the moderate Algerian nationalists and Marxists how that worked out once France fucked off

Honestly: Fuck it. Im ready for full accelerationism now, everything will go to shit anyway.

I knew two antifa types who argued that more immigration = more proletariat power in Europe.

They oppose western imperialism because they want to impose their own version of theocratic imperialism.

Kill yourself

So Algeria would have been better off under French colonialism? Fuck you.

Historically immigrants have been the most radical elements of imperialist nations.

Another war, another million billion US dollars towards Lockeed and Northrop, more refugees, more dumbass people on the internet angry about it missing the point and creating further antipathy in these regions.

Fantastic. This is the future I wanted.

More like maybe you should be wary of religious fanatics that view the revolution as an opportunity to replace colonial control with religious control

Without America to butt in, situation might not turn full Wahhabite.

Serious answer: the whole point of Capitalism is that they didn't do anything.

It's not about people being intentionally malicious - even if it's easier for people to understand - it's about being irresponsible.

It's not. EU Capitalists need a good reason to justify going completely Fascist. Refugees provide such reason.

There will be purges of the Left soon. And then times will get interesting.

US intelligence has long since embraced the jihadis as useful idiots, because it turns out they love capitalism and rarely nationalize their oil while they secularists don't. In Algeria's case, they might be fucked because they export a lot of the stuff, and if the country become's the KSA's ideological bitch, that's a guaranteed long term customer.

It's the same shit with Yugoslavia, there is only a need for a "dictator" because Western nations keep intentionally stoking ultranationalist sentiments in their borders.

Trump's war with Algeria is going to be fun

That depends on specific situation. You might use Muslim nationalists for the purpose of the Revolution - if you find them useful - but you don't have to. It's not a dogma.

I have an enormous amount of allergies and my vision is shot to shit, and I have back problems, so actually I wouldn't be drafted 😘

Wrong. They'll need cannon fodder

I honest to god can't wait for Trumpmerica to get bodied in a war, can't happen soon enough.

So why does France ban the niqab if traditional Islam is a "threat" to modern capitalism?

Why is Islam being repressed everywhere in the imperialist countries?

Haven't done that since World War I.

If they needed canon fodder there are plenty of more heavily handicapped idiots from Holla Forums who will do loyally.

I don't simply for the consequences

I don't think getting charged with murder for honor-killing your slutty daughter counts as "Islam being repressed", Ahmed

It makes domestic reactionaries happy

This post is 98.6% wrong.

How so? It's actually correct

wew lad
it blew up because nobody wanted to be branded as a yugoslav and lose their heritage (sure the retards in charged flamed the war)
but hate existed for a long time

Muslims are held to higher moral standards than whites, idiot. All the time in the Canadian press you hear about Muslim girls running away from "abusive" parents and honour killings but rarely do you hear anything about Native girls being trafficked/killed.

Troll

Are you shitposting right now, or serious?

I'm dead serious. De-veiling is an issue of national liberation and free association.

This board should be called /delusion/

nah, thats bs.
even if he dies, there will not be a civil war

Pardon me, but I can't help but notice a lack of arguments in your post.

here is what is more likely to happen.

Okay, look at how great democracy turned to be in Egypt and Turkey.

Should I mention Iraq?

Not all people need the same things. Democracy work when the population is united and generally want the common good. In Arab countries, it end in a civil war, a dictatorship or a theology. They simply have too strong ties with religions and it's not in their cultures to behave when they are not forced to.

Don't worry, the sergeant will tell you where to shoot and the food is just proteins and vitamins solved into water.

Fundamentalist Muslims should be gassed tbh.

I don't know if they are being oppressed here, but the ones who live here want to sty and a lot of Muslims who don't want to get in.

Maybe it's because they are even more oppressed when the ruling class is Muslim. All of them. For no reasons at all, that would be silly, it have nothing to do with culture and behaviour.

If they won't let me do a desk job now, I'm not sure a million people in my place can do the same. And they're not mostly food allergies, it's airborne pollen kind, usually from trees from dry areas like Eucalyptus or something Mediterranean, get hives and everything.

If Trump can dodge war with my own nation like an honorless coward, I'm fairly sure I have more ground to stand on to dodge any war he ever has the gall of pulling the draft on.

What are: The Gauls

Yeah, like the FLN and Military aren't going to just surrender the state to the people they spent most of the 90s fighting.

The moderates won't let you.

The best thing that can happen is if the army like the people and make a coup to contain the situation. Just like in Egypt. If I was Erdogan, I would prepare to… wait…

Let's solve the refugee crisis and radical islam by more coups and violence and war

I love falling into the hands of the military industrial complex

oh boy

Because you know, it's only skin deep.

burger detected

The American public is so fucking stupid.

You realize that you are contending this exact straw man argument, right? Just applied to ethnic groups, i.e. all Arabs think how I do. You're just another retard that watches too many Hollywood films.

Fine, they will need soldiers for the front in the Russian winter. Don't worry, there is no pollen here.

Elections were the real fuck up and not disbanding the entire Iraqi army and government after invading, natch

Nope, European.
Half of them think they are all together against the rest of the world. This is the moderate side of Islam.
The other half say they are Muslim and shit and drink beer but it's okay, they don't get drunk most of the time and don't eat pork.

Because they're "man bites dog" stories, since the idea of honor-killings is bizarre to Western cultures - the worst thing you do about fuck-up children is disown them, not kill them because they bring shame on your family.

It's not part of some co-ordinated campaign to target Muslims

hate to break it to you but this nationalistic attitude is pretty unique to muslim-european immigrants, even in the US the kind of segregation they have in yurop would be unthinkable.
religion is pure culture and symbolism to most people tbqh, which is good

You're trying to compete to be as stupid as the Bush era Americans. It's fine, the cultural lag between the two continents exists, with Europe taking on American cultural characteristics after time goes by.

Don't pretend Europe today isn't any better than America, it is a cluster fuck of stupidity.

Yeah, the fact that Sunni wanted a Sunni who favor Sunni as president, the Kurds wanted a pro Kurd Kurd and the Shiites a pro Shiite one was just fine. It could have ended well if they all just voted as an united nation.

The sole reason this nationalism prevails is because anti-nationalist discourse–mostly from the left–is actively stifled by intelligence, both Western and domestic, because muh ebul reds. A unified nation doesn't sell oil to the highest bidder, as it turns out.

Yes, I know. Algerians form Algeria who still live in Algeria are good people, but for some reason they turn into shit when they start to live here and every generation is worse than the previous.

This is exactly what an united nation do. Look a Norway. They milk their oil as hard as they can and get a social democracy with low taxes.

idk if this is sarcasm because yuroporkies literally want this to happen. they will be too alienated from general society to fight for labor rights so the government will fill in the gaps in living standards

It's because nearly a century of colonialism followed by nearly a century of Cold War politics followed by the rise of Radical Islam from Reagan and the Gulf War and the War in Iraq/Afghanistan, followed by surgical strikes and drone strikes all over the Middle East and North Africa

It turns out after all that, nothing good happens. You can blame the people there delusioned as they may be, there is an even greater delusion elsewhere.

That this circle of forever war that makes bank and creates refugees followed by anti refugee angst, can actually survive when its so large at this point it props out the economy to such an extent if it were to be removed it would cause a financial crash bigger than the Great Depression

But the Western public is largely as stupid as their leashers, in different ways. I think that they do think they can do this forever.

Sunni Iraqi's have been in favour of further decentralising and creating a federal Iraq that wouldn't face these types of issues since day 1 but this has been blocked by the political elites put in power in iraq because this would mean they'd lose a tremendous amount of power.

Yes, because they are a developed nation. In the Middle East, nationalization of oil is at odds with the profits of Western companies, whom want free reign to operate in the region. They want control over the process.

War and Oil for a century.

IDK, the state, who is made only of friends of the capitalists make a lot of move to get them out of there. The national companies are told to hire mostly among them and we have resume without pictures, name or address now, just a number.

And centuries over century of regular massive and destructive wars followed by American occupation don't?

France did the exact same thing in Algeria, black Africa and Indochina. Vietnam is now a pretty god country and on the way of being a developed nation.

that doesn't make sense to you? the overhead for this huge movement of peoples gets leveraged against the rest of the working class and porky gets a new unskilled labor force that won't fight for fair treatment, it's pretty smart tbh

Said companies don't make more profit from the Saudis and from Norway. The difference is that the royal family take all the money they can get and the Norwegian government use it to build a good country.

What do you mean by this

America didn't imperialize Vietnam as much as it committed a bunch of war crimes there. Awful, but a lot easier to jump back from.

Plus, Vietnam did sort of win that little scuffle they had with the US. They even managed to save the Cambodians from Holla Forums Pot.

the people they were fighting in the 90s are mostly dead, trust me.
no one is interested in reviving the FIS

And which nation was founded by a family of once despised lunatics given land from, and still propped up by, the Western world? Theocratic oppression only returned to being the status quo in the ME because it was convenient.

If American bombs made the country shit and turned the population into fanatics, France, Germany, Japan, Korea and Vietnam would be a living hell right now.

i don't think the US has any interest in bringing Democracy© to Algeria.

Oil and uranium.

I mean, WMD and Bin Laden, of course.

nein, the US aren't interested in oil itself, they just want it to be sold in USD.
as long as you play the game, they don't care.

The purposes of those wars weren't the same at all.

The current war is about occupation to bring back bank from defense invested and debt acquired. It's a never ending cycle.

I'm honestly sure they tried in the middle 20th century to turn Asia into a place because of its prominent communist population, but the Middle East has everything we don't.

The American military is grossly incompetent at winning anything, and they know this. This is a war where the purpose is not to "win" in the conventional sense.

Every second the war happens there is more money generated. And it fuels itself. By these terms, it is a victory.

You know, they could do exactly the same with any other part of the economy. They could be pushing for bridges and tunnel constructions and make tons of money from it.

That's not what they're doing. They're making it so a war that has defined lines of victory doesn't exist while making up for the debt in whatever way. War is more profitable than most things, and it'll be a cold day in hell before the US sells off its oil reserves.

They have the war on drug for that. I's not like people would support a move against cartels.
Why specifically the weapon industry and the invasion of particular countries.

The war on drugs does not exist for that.

Because war is the only industry you can sink 1.5 trillion in on a jet project, in order to make back the 10 trillion you already spent, and have the investment more or less be secure and feasible.

You're basically asking why Lockheed gets so much investment from the public and contracts from the government. The answer is obvious.

But it could. We absolutely need a dozen permanent military base in the Amazonia forest i we ever want drug to be a thing of the past.

youtube.com/watch?v=g25G1M4EXrQ

No it couldn't. Central America and Mexico are too close to home.

>youtube.com/watch?v=g25G1M4EXrQ

Relevance?

Muslims are fascists you dip

How does the geographical proximity change anything?

The video is how billions and billions were burn the get rocks from the moon. Guess what? The NASA spent a lot of money on private contractors.
Then came the SETI.
It could continue, unlike wars, space exploration is a thing no one really disagree with.

Refugees, the fact most became our allies because of our cold war opposition to their leftist governments.

It doesn't bring back the money war does. You're idealist as hell.

Like Powell with Iraq in 2002, you're one country over.

I don't see how a militarised war on drugs could result in refugees, but fuckers are ready to use any excuse to go live in the west.

The US got no money from Afganistan and Iraq. Contractors only got their bucks from the government, so why should they care if the money is spent in overpriced tanks, overpriced interstellar rockets or overpriced health insurance.

Also relevant, Gaddafi predicting the future in 2008.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

Do you know how this works. Do you really think we can make the same amount of money fighting an actual war in Mexico.

Do you think the West does this for shits and giggles and stupidity

This is idiotic

lel colonialism meme

Great argument

they do it to bring Democracy© to those oppressed people and free the shit out of them.

because the US gov are good guys.

Have more.

Nope, the "west", AKA, the United States of America do it to give taxpaer money to private corporation to build weapons and to rebuild. They gave jucy contract to all kind of people.

The EU and the United States are linked so far into the hip they're fucking to the point of osmosis

There's really, really, really, really no reason to be stupid enough to say that any neoliberal European nation doesn't support the war.

They don't give a fuck what are you even implying

t. autist that never left his room

Look at Africa before the white man and just before the decolonisation. Tell we if it was a good or a bad thing for the place as a whole.

Stupid.
Half of the EU told the US to go fuck themselves with that illegal war. Remember the liberty fries?

honestly it's a bad thing
they were happy with the shit they had

Bad.

Today is not 2001.

Really? It was a constant state of war, slavery was everywhere and it was not one cadred by laws. You don't know what misery mean. You are the left equivalent of the conservative who think the American 19th century was a paradise.

Good haha,i love mouselims penis in comeades che guevara mouth rape mao xd stalin triple anal

Fascism goes against the primary teachings of Islam. NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION.

yes, actually. Lmao

So tell me, Holla Forums, why is imperialism objectively bad?

hierarchies

And what is objectively wrong with hierarchies?

well, why don't you become my servant and find it out?

how can something be objectively bad? do you not only know negative things when a subject is acted upon?

Good. We need more Muslims in Europe, Islamism and socialism are eternal allies against the neofascist white imperialists.

How can anyone not be a marxist nihilist like me? The only thing more retarded than you is that half this thread is debating how many retarded goatfuckers you need to let in to accomplish your impossible utopia. Holy shit lefty fags are dumb

you are fucking stupid kid

get on my level bitch

Kill Porky, amirite?

Another gem from the minds of leftypol

Algerian bro here
This is a shitty way to derail the conversation. Algeria (especially berbers) has been suffering for over 54 years now due to radical islam. When the FIS almost seized power in 88, the entire country was trembling in fear. Stop fucking justifying the actions of reactionary muslims and taking it lightly because your western ass aren't the one dealing with them. We need to fight BOTH western imperialism and radical islam. Stop making this false dilemma about picking either one of the other.

If you dislike mass immigration you probably should be opposed to imperialism.

Who's doing that? There's 2 trolls and that's just about it. Almost everyone understands the need to fight islamic fascists, especially through empowering the left in the middle east after the west doing everything they can to destroy it during the cold war.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thank you my comrade.

sorry forgot to click reply
it was a response to the guy who said that we should be allies with radical muslims to fight imperialism
then he made a shitty false dilemma by saying are you saying Algeria was better off under french colonialism?
dumb logic at work tbh

fucking liberal

Imperialism is not inherently bad. There are good empires, like the Roman, British or American empire, which spread civilization and the advancement of humanity, and then there are evil empires, such as the Soviet Union and the so-called "People's Republic of China" (an illegitimate state not to be confused with the real China) that spread barbarism and destruction.

this post gave me ideology

how is that a good thing?

actually it means more populist leaders using far right rhetoric to unite the masses under even more government power

hi pol

Can you not detect sarcasm?

War and conquest are not things sought out by good, healthy empires. Conquest is pretty much always necessitated by some sort of internal disfunction, and expanding the empire only means spreading this disfunction while temporarily delaying the crisis and likely collapse it will cause.

I think you have more faith in Trump keeping his populist promises than I do.

Islam has a strong mercantile tradition. It forbids usury, but so does Christianity and Judaism, and Islam glorifies merchants pretty heavily. No eye of the needle or holding all things in common for them.

Hmmmmm…..

seriously, as much as I hate the right and fascists, one thing is true about them: they actually were brutally honest and convinced of their convictions. Yes they tried to push a broken totally surface level version of syndicalism and probably didn't realy helped the workers at all - but they actually tried to help the worker.

You should read Byung-Chul Han on how neoliberalism and it's cult of transparency works.

Antifa please leave

So, literally the colonial period, then?

No. National liberation doesn't come. This is not 1848 anymore.

So do Judaism and Christianity, especially Protestantism.

Also a major tenant of Islam is, all property belongs to Allah and all are equal in Allah's eyes. How is that not communism?

Also the Ottoman Empire, following the Asiatic Mode of Production, was much more communistic than anywhere in Europe.

You can't have proletarian liberation before national liberation.

says who?

Doesn't Islamic finance replace interest with something that's basically interest in all but name? There was some really tortuous logic to why it's not interest if you pay back the not!loan with a little extra.

I don't think Marx envisioned communism to be a caliph claiming to be Allah's representative on Earth and owning everything in Allah's name.

Islam doesn't not support a Caliphate. Muhammad left no successor and it's highly doubtful he wanted the Caliphate to exist after his death. There are plenty of Muslim anarchists in the Middle East who are both devoutly religious and dedicated to anti-capitalism and anti-statism.

Literally fuck off.

:( i actually like algeria literally crying

Most Jews are outright fascists.

The niqab has nothing to do with patriarchy. It's a symbol of female bodily autonomy and humility. Muhammad was not a warlord but someone who wanted to restore the old egalitarian order.

what

pic unrelated

Alright you attacked the patriarchic and warlord part.

I guess theocratic, death cult, pedophile and imperialist are all correct then.

Muhammad wasn't a pedophile. It was common for girls to be married off at young ages during his time.

Muhammad didn't want Islam to become a state. Thats why he left no direct successor.

being married to little girls =/= fucking them

Wow, I didn't know Muhammad was able to steer the share of genosomes in his sperm at will!

This is another problem. You just applied a western, historical way of interpretation but according to most Muslims and most Muslim scholars on this planet, Muhammad is considered to be the timeless role model and everything he did is also perfectly applicable in this day and age, including the whole Aisha thing.

He was a slave trader, owner and even had his own concubines/sex slaves in addition to the numerous wives that he had.

Hardly egalitarian even by the standards of the day.

Islam is anti-slavery. You are not allowed to own slaves.

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/36caj8/slavery_in_islam/

Oh yeah, I forgot the slavery part. Inb4 he brings up that bullshit story where he 'freed' the slaves.

Too late by 14 seconds, dang.

You are not allowed to own slaves but in your link it explicitly says that there are instructions on how to treat your slaves in Islam. This cognitive dissonance is really something.

If Holla Forums gives in to the Islam apologists that currently dominate all corners of the contemporary left then it ceases in part to be what makes it distinct from it.

this

How is Islam against communism?

Because additionally to being a religion it's also a political ideology whose main tenets go against everything communism stands for.

go back to watching cnn kid

What do you mean? CNN is a liberal channel and liberals love to be apologists.

All religions are political ideologies.

I know but many people deny this fact so I just felt like stressing it.

There is no such thing as "political Islam" because Islam never puts forward a political agenda. It's nothing more than a set of ethics to follow to get closer to God.

You know see why?>>1129282

Literally half a minute later.

How can you deny something to be political that has its own fucking law code.

You are delusional beyong helpl.

everything is political

Shariah isn't a law code. It's a set of virtue ethics designed to make you a better person and strengthen your relationship to God. Most Muslims don't even believe Allah is a personal god but an impersonal spiritual force.

Do you even understand what the phrase "main tenets" actually means? Try getting an education you dumb fuck.

ignore the Holla Forums retards
they're just afraid that the immigrants will join our cause against their imperialistic world

You have to go back

The Bolsheviks were very pro-Islam. There's even a book about it, called The Bolsheviks and Islam. I suggest you read it.

maybe they were
but all the muslim countries that had good relation with the Soviets ended up more or less secular
unlike the fanatics that pour into europe

a lot of shit has changed since then, specifically, Saudia Arabia and Iran turning the muslim world into a reactionary cesspool starting in the 70's.

Islam literally has something called the 5 pillars of Islam and one of these pillars is the Zakat. The Zakat is, contary what any idiot tries to tell you, a tax based on accumulated wealth and not a charity according to virtually any scholar.

How is this reconcilable with Communism?

Rather:

Eh, they don't seem to be too different(worse ot better) than the alienated second gen immigrants

Where in the Qur'an are the Five Pillars mentioned? Five Pillars come from the Hadith which many Muslims believe are outright fabrications.

so second gen immigrants also rape and molest women?
the thing is, getting muslims on our side against the elites might be possible
but them causing shit is just giving fire to the rightwingers
people don't want their sisters, daughters or wives raped and abused

According to a friend of mine who lives in Antwerp, second-gens are MORE woman hateric and fundamentalist than most first-gens and FOBs.

Actually, there are some surveys out there that show that 2 gen and 3 gen immigrants are way more religious.

Are you joking? Quranism is considered to be heretical by the overwhelming majority of Muslims, in fact outing yourself as a Quranist can get you persecuted and lynched for blasphemie in some Muslim countries.

That doesn't discount the fact most Hadith are fake and Muslims know it. Many Hadith reportedly of identical authenticity contradict one another.

If by a symbol of bodily autonomy you mean "It's an article of clothing that signifies I'm not a slave or prostitute", then yeah, that's spot on, historically speaking. Interestingly, it's not an Islamic thing persay, but a middle-eastern tradition that predates Islam by at least 1,500 years.

From Debt: The First 5000 years

As previous ones said, second gens tend to be more batshit than their parents

So we're shaming sex workers now?

Fuck off

TBH my Belgian friend said it mostly has to do with unemployment. Usually, the parents are more assimilated because they're working in their hole-in-the-wall kebab shops or Maghrebi boutiques whereas the youth (especially young men) are perpetual basement-dwellers who live off their parents and don't work. They get sucked into extremism due to the internet.

For comparison: is it any wonder Maoist third worldists and anarcho-greenies only exist online?

It's not

you fucking faggot do you not think how much things can change in 2000 years?

Modesty in Islam isn't about submission. It's about humility and bringing out your true self. Women who wear the niqab or burqa do so because they don't want to be known for their outer beauty but their inner beauty.

This explains Holla Forums to a T.

kek

It absolutely is. White men killing their girlfriends is also "man bites dog" yet you rarely hear about them in the press.

youtube.com/watch?v=en_FNqEV0-8

I'd honestly take Sharia law over communist law tbh

Yes. Real shariah allows for pluralism.

The Algerians dindu nuffin. They wuz good boys, they just wanted to go pray at the mosque. It's all France's fault despite having left half a century ago!

kill yourself you fucking masochist. You might as well be a tankie liberal with that attitude.

The victim complex amongst MENA people is baffling. The French were kicked out during the Algerian independence war and deservedly so. But they keep licking their wounds and blame everything shit about their beliefs and how their system works on those pesky French across the sea, and then when shit goes down just go there by the thousands.

The delusion is hilarious. This my cursosry glance at the political system from a wikipedia page:

The Algerians dindu nuffin, the French should've helped them more to establish a more democratic system! ah yes "neo-colonialism" is behind all of their troubles.

Because no one likes massive foreign immigration and population replacement. You'd think third worlders and their sympathizers would be a bit more sympathetic to this kind of thing seeing as they were often on the receiving end of it for hundreds of years.

France still controls most of the Algerian economy, retard.

Do you have a source on that? That's bordering on conspiracy.

I see on a cursory glance from a Google search that France is the biggest source of imports for Algeria though.
I don't see how France "controls" most of Algeria's economy. If they do control it, what percent of the GDP do they control? Can you give me some statistics? Or is this another one of these boogeymans that MENA people are so fond of coming up with.

I blame the shame-'n'-blame aspect of Islamic culture.

Muslims are obsessed with winning. They possess a very strong warrior ethic, but it fucks them over if they fail (which they most certainly have). Therefore, they become ultra-defensive as a way of hiding the exposure of their weaknesses and inability to change their situation for the better. That's why it's always "colonialism", "the west", "da jooooz", and so on.

It's common knowledge. France neocolonizes most of its former colonies in Africa.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-INk1qkPEw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kt7dZ6euP8Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jdbE0jO7oD8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2cVKEnSrIc

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Hate speech ⊆ Cancer
Cancer is much bigger than one topic, cancer is a culture of decay that contaminates the website..

I though kanae was dead, but hey! its ishida

Not only that, they exacerbate them too.

Sorry, just read the earlier posts.

CuddlyOctopus

Not sure your expereinces with Holiday Inn. Here the one sI stayed at within the last month, 4 in total, and you can see the reviews:

agoda.com/holiday-inn-express-bangkok-sukhumvit-11/hotel/bangkok-th.html

agoda.com/holiday-inn-chiangmai-hotel/hotel/chiang-mai-th.html?checkin=2016-12-03&los=1&adults=2&rooms=1&cid=-1&searchrequestid=12845c81-499c-4888-be35-2b1db457e4ad

agoda.com/holiday-inn-express-bangkok-sathorn/hotel/bangkok-th.html?checkin=2016-12-03&los=1&adults=2&rooms=1&cid=-1&searchrequestid=ea65d2b9-7e35-45f1-96ac-25b5e073ff89

agoda.com/holiday-inn-express-hotel-suites-prattville-south/hotel/prattville-al-us.html?checkin=2016-12-03&los=1&adults=2&rooms=1&cid=-1&searchrequestid=79114f61-b745-4910-bba6-39fb6c5e138e

All ranging from 8 - 9.5 in reviews on Agoda. I like their combo of soft and firm pillows, and I never wake up with a sore back or dead arm in their beds. I have stayed at Crowne Plaza, they are part of the IHG family.

I stand by that Holiday Inn is my comfort food hotel. Not the best, but consistent worldwide and my favorite. As large as tehy are, yeas, there are sure to be some bad ones, but because they are so large, even when there is a bad one, a good one is typically in the same area.

This is the third board I'm asking this on. I have faith in you.

Try NorthHouse folk school in Grand Marais, MN.
My dad went to log building school at some other school in northern Minnesota, but I forgot the name

Red Wall thingies?

I've see rooms with a giant red wall like thing blocking my way.
A Room with a big crusher thing.
One with a small little tunnel thing with an item at the end.

They all have that R symbol from Drive (I think) in them.

islamic communism?

Hahahaha who thinks that?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Are you sure the tracking number is right, man? I'm getting an invalid message

It's like you can't get more subhuman

then get a job, kid.

i lost

push into yellow

Good. Duterte dindu nuffin

Its cute

bump because Holla Forums is an autistic torture chamber

Kek for rare cuck pepe

How a real man holds his coffee cup.

yes, Muslim annexed Sweden has never been conquered so far.

it's because you're brain washed.

But you are cucked

Why the fucking fuck would you re-elect the woman who caused the shit you hate to happen? In America or Britain or even in fucking France she'd be fucked, so why only in Germany do you have utterly shitty leaders still beloved by the populace?

Merkel invited the rapefugees into Germany (and Austria) in the first place

Who the fuck drinks instant coffee?

Lets not pretend your average mall sharter is a thing. I don't understand what eurpoors dont get about AMERICA BEING 10x THE SIZE OF YOUR COUNTRY
Iowans=/=Commifornians=/=Pennsylvanians
So suck a fat chode pasta nigger. My states done more since it's inception than "italy" has ever done. Too bad Rome cucked your peninsula

We are the pets.

The exact moment your dick enter her mouth.

I still don't get why tipping should have anything to do with the price of the food to begin with. Why tip more when your order an expensive steak than a burger or something? It's not like the plate gets more difficult to carry.

Does seem like a lot of porn stars in Japan are Milfs

islam will dominate the earth
acceptance of this inevitability will make your life easier

He doesn't have to be inaugurated for us to be able to analyze his choices for his cabinet.

Wow you're a fucking asshole

Archive link. I'm not supporting advertising for the pedo protector, mark Thompson, at the NYT

That's fucked in the head mate. Time to start being cautious as fuck around porn watchers.

No leaves during Winter to rake

My gauge:
If I can live a decent middle class life and I don't have to work anymore then I'm rich.

I think that would be about $2 million.

If I had $2 million invested pulling 4% gain, that would be $80,000/year to live on.

I'd call that rich.

I know other people think it's yachts and giant houses but to me it's just not having to work and still having a good life.

Ethiopians are White.

Carlton Coons said so.

This is my point. anuddah shoah's a term that 🍀🍀🍀they🍀🍀🍀 have been fighting for a while in the media, saying it's a conspiracy theory.

If we can simply get normies to look at this phrase, they will start to connect the dots.

The UN can't possibly hide or remove all this evidence either.