4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite soundtrack in a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MGR

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

hey everyone.
Fuck, that's a hard one. I'd say Tekken 2 on PS1, Gen II Pokemon, and Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R.

Morning everyone!

Still playing dirt 3. Its so great that it was free. Managed to get like 7 people from 4am playing last night, so much fun.

Reminder you can get banned for using reaction images that happen to have the same character in them.

Shame he hasn't permabanned you yet.

NEVER FORGET

prolly dat damn ole hotline miami jus always got me pumpin u kno. dustforce good 2 monica but a diff'rent vibe fa sho.

nice ban monica

wew someone was prissy

*pissy

Back at you fam

Whats shakin?

The log said "board volunteer" for both of those and considering they just got some new ones I'm sure he has no clue what hes doing so.

Yep. I'm considering going out to get something to mix my vodka with so I can ignore reality for a little while.
Furi or Persona 3, I can't decide between the two

Reminder that the only good Hotpocket is Donald J. Trump

i jus wan da numbers fam

shieet monica str8 chilln dawg u kno wut it is. nigga ain't even seen cradle 2 da grave smfh

u already been hittin da bottle user face?

dis tbh monica

thread about gay sex

This sucks.

What you thinking about mixing?

HE DOES IT FOR FREEDOM

That a movie or something?

(checked)
Well, you got em.

no

VIDEO GAMES :D

goddamn ryt

da best movie man, i'd go buy a copy off amazon, like retail tho, i wouldn't b trustin them used copies u kno cuh da cinematography be off da chain monica

oooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooo

We talk about them, you can too.

How can you tell if you're doing okay at a job? Feel like I haven't been doing all that great. If I'm right how long will they give you chance before firing you?

Don't know about sound track but love this song.

Yeah. Ran over a screw and punctured one of my car's tyres. Miraculously the rubber and head of the screw has sealed the puncture perfectly so there's no hissing or loss of pressure.
Also will be gone of uncivilised lands tomorrow.
Ace Combat 4 has a fucking rad soundtrack.

Glasses turn me off.

Fuck off to your circlejerk board

Fuck off abo cunt

Ohhh right your movie duh.

I've got some cheesy Brendan Fraser flick on deck right now though.

Look around at your fellow employees. Are they all slackers or deadbeats? If they are you probably won't get fired.

You're right, but they aren't the same people in these threads.

You're all fucking cancer.

Pretty sura Gaia online is still a thing. Seems like a better place for these circlejerks.

I'm considering it. Maybe I'll figure out some way to salvage something from this semester

If I go I'll get some cranberry juice and one of those sparkling fruit drinks you can get at walmart to give it a little carbonation.

smh tbh fam. megane a best

Might make a run to the store later for junk food. Trying to do some grinding in Soul Silver but fuck is it boring. I want a Vulpix on my team because I have shit coverage with my current team. So I catch one and what does it start with?
So I can burn stuff and then do no damage to it while I get nuked. Give me fucking Ember, goddamn. Oh, and my kid got suspended today for headbutting another girl in the face. I thought it was pretty funny, but that's probably because it's the exact sort of thing I would have done when I was a student there.
Probably Grandia, I guess. I like a lot of soundtracks, but that one has a special place for me.

This.

This is even more retarded than biscuits.

Back on the proxy kiddo?

same

Suit yourself, faggot.

End your life tripfag cunt.

A SHIT

if it b sales couple weeks at best fam. u go thru an extensive training program already monica? ey place diff'rent tho fam so i wouldn't sweat. could b 30 days could b 90 u kno

yoooo dis nigga so dark when dis nigga touch hisself is lyk blak on blak crime monica. yo man dis nigga so dark u only b seein d event horizon's comin off dat nigga nappy ass head fam.

fuk dat man dat nigga shit ain't even dat fucked no mo tbh fam COP IT NIGGA

meme it nigga make dat shit happen

We do have a no avatarfagging rule for a reason.

You seriously think it's just one person that thinks these threads are cancer?

This x2.

define reason fam

dat nigga look lyk allen strange tho

You're worse tbh

That sounds fucking amazing. Sometimes I get a really bad craving for cranberry juice. And damn it now I want it.

I hate that.

Or was it tbs?

Can I have some (You)s, please?

I know at least one guy who I think is worse than me, who's been working for about a week loner than me. My hope is even if I'm bad at the job they'll at least keep me for the rest of the seasonal time.

A few of the same character out of 50+ posts isn't avatarfagging in any way, shape, or form.

Well shit you got yourself a canary. If he gets fired then they might be coming for you, if not then you are good.

I would've preferred a Growlithe, but a Vulpix is fine too. I'm early on and a fire type would be really handy. I could buy a Fire Blast TM, I guess.

no

I always try and like growlithe and use him but hes just so damn boring in single player.

Why then

yea fam dey da ones scream loudest monica if u feel me

It's fucking cancerous.

Don't you bag Growlithe
He's pretty cool I have 1 in my Moon team, he's almost at the level where he learns Flare Blitz

Glasses are cute! CUTE!

It's my go-to fruit juice. My personal favorite thing is to mix it with mango flavored rum.
I think I'm gonna go do that. Surely at this time of night I could get in and out of that walmart quickly

I want in on this namefagging late night love circle. But what will be my name? and my sexual orientation?

I just use what I like and he's one of the few fire types I like. I looked it up and if my Vulpix had been one level lower when I caught it, it would have still known Ember.

Oh I wouldn't mind legit blind women, just ones that wear fucking glasses turn me off. Probably because of my entire family.

they don't have to need them to see to wear them.

You're gay

They aren't. Go masturbate to that slut Velma.

Some do.

You mean those 2 times where a outside shill who we all hate tried to make this thread gay and failed
You shills are pissed we're anti-gay despite how hard you label us

prolly to perpetuate sum meta feud between meme massuhs as it were

w8 it's deaf women dat are da screamers
audrey hepburn was cute af during her blind phase

nice

FAM

I like him with gimmicky tanky heal set up but thats it.

Late night walmart runs are always so damn comfy.

I always get some kind of coconut flavored rum and go with grape juice. So good and sugary.

Moonman and some made up special snowflake sexual orientation for keks

Do I have to be? Can I take a questionnaire and the people can choose who I am?

No, sorry.

That's fucking Audrey Hepburn though, she's always cute.

Don't listen to
He's an outsider shill

Go catch another!

Aren't firestones really annoying to get in G/S any way?

dubs

roll

shieeeet comfy nigga hell naw. i gotta chek ey fuckin nigga in dat place n itz crawlin pas midnight till like 3 am or sumn man ey nigga gotta have beef w/ it n what not fam smack da shit out deez niggas triflin asses nigga balee dat

gj shinji

yea yea das true tho roman holiday n shieet man, shit wut was dat 1 w/ humphrey bogart she b mad young n shit sabrina or sumn cute af monica

STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO

roll

Who's in charge?

Halo 3: ODST.

more dubs?

I might. I've only had this one a few levels anyway.
Not sure.

The Big Guy

maybe some now

IIRC, most evolutionary stones can't be bought until the post game. You're gonna be waiting for a while before you get to evolve your growlithe.

good day for dubs

Why are you outsiders getting dubs
What the fuck is going on

In my rural area there might only be like 5 cars parked in front of walmart. Its like its just you and the employees there. Its nice.

I don't think you can just buy them. I think bills grandpa will give you one of each at one point.

or maybe no dubs?

dubs?

How many people in your area

Give the poor guy a break. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have people who love them check their dubs.

great thread for dubsu

Apparently you can get them with points at the "Pokeathlon Dome". One of the HG/SS new areas I never touched last time I played.

I know some of you GAYS that quit the cytube are in here. Speak up, why you gotta be gay, it's lonely in here!

And you call us cancerous

90% sure you can

See kek is starting to laugh at you

Fuck if I know. I mean it ain't super small. Average town probably has less than 5k though.

That shit is more annoying than its worth tbh

I've been watching these threads silently for about 6 months now, why are mods all of a sudden trying to shut it down?

I genuinely don't even know what it is. I'm assuming minigames.

Autism.

it doesn't count if you have to reroll.

Has anyone attempted to ban a mod? It sounds like a movie premise…

Same here except an hour out we have two rural cities that are 100,000 combined

if you rike InitialD and vidya check out our gmod serber, for more information see the garry's mod thread :)

Cucks spammed their inbox asking for more modfaggotry.

Yeah shitty ones.

Nah, i'm a stocker who goes in like 4 hours before the store opens and stocks the store.
I feel like I got fucked there, came in right when they were switching managers and feel like I wasn't properly trained because things were so crazy there.
I'd be okay if I got fired after 30 days, at least I'll have enough money to get my family some stuff for Christmas, but so far only been working for 4 days.

True.

Sounds fun. I'm going to keep it unevolved for a while anyway, having looked at the movelist. Ninetales learns almost nothing from levelling.

Yeah the biggest city here is like 2 hours away and its at 200k. But in the immediate area theres really nothing.

I don't mind it though. I fucking hate city traffic.

Have you kicked your starter off your team yet?

Why are these threads so dead? Used to reach 500 posts.

It's about time you guys got it together, first things first, I'll bet 95% of you don't go outside and don't get sunshine, vitamin d. It's best to get it from the sun but winters coming and it's harder to get vitamin d from the sun. I'm not gonna go in depth of why you need it, but without it, your mental health will deteriorate, your body won't be able to absorb nutrition from the food you probably eat shit, and need to eat better your bones will be weaker a bunch of shit. I've been taking it for 2 weeks now and I feel a lot better, I used to feel like shit after getting a proper night sleep but taking the vitam d I feel better and my mind is more sharp and aware but there's always room for improvement. Try to find a brand that has no added ingredients.

Also get a job, I've been a neat for 5 years and I thought the fun would never end, but oh man am I sorry I wasted all this time when I could have been working and making money and becoming one step closer to my freedom. The more time you waste, the worse it'll get.

But why? It's not like video games are being vehemently discussed at 4:30am

oh u fine man, as long as u ain't breakin shit n costin them money or completely slackin off you're fine. stocking is sum entry level shit so dey prolly rather have sum1 das reliable and has a desire to improve than anything.

>DAT ID THO

Have you earned your freedom yet?

Why would I do that? I love Totodile.

Autists whined about avatars or something and everybody left.

Word brother, I'm maxing out my IRA January 1st this year, and making 50% income contributions to my 401k.

Mods pissed off half the anonymous posters while trying to get rid of avatars instead. Its ironic or something.

I've been NEET at least 7 years and enjoy it more and more as time goes by.

Because "fuck things I don't like and fuck fun" I'm guessing. Same reason shitty people ruin most of the other threads on Holla Forums too really.

They have no compassion.

But I already do all of those things.

I just get really sick of starter pokemon so I dump them. Or just play randomized runs instead usually.

I feel bad for them really. I mean we are at least here shitposting and sharing bants, talking to each other about our days, making friends. They just waste two hours of their lives being angry. Its sad.

There's always one starter I like enough to use.

No, still looking for a job I want to aim for $20 an hour. I'm really discouraged though because I was looking up trade jobs, an electrician and that takes a few years and requires critical thinking and math skill which I don't have. I'm actually retarded, I'm not smart at all I have trouble doing the simplest of math at times. I'm going to work on becoming a better person and work on my intellect.

Not a surprise.

See, I don't even know what any of that is, I really have to become financially literate. But well done, here's to a brighter future for all of us.

Congrats, but majority here are letting their life slip away.

Last time I did a randomized run the very first pokemon I encountered was my favorite poke. Got to play through using vaporeon as basically my starter. Was so comfy.

What if they just have a strong sense of justice that conflicts with their morals? Every ban is like a razorblade on their wrists. But they know it's the job they signed up for. Maybe they're posting in this thread as we speak, without a mod tag. Trying to desperately fit in

The only problem is no jobs
But I hope I find something in a rural area
And you're right about the traffic, the one time I drove in a huge city I was driving for 2 hours and a half before I could find somewhere to stop

Well shit, more power to you I guess, but I'm past the point of enjoyment. Don't you worry about your future financials? Unless you get autism bux.

Also, forgot a critical part in my post.
STOP MASTURBATING
I mean it, it's actually killing you, your dopamine levels are all fucked which is why you fap to the most degenerate shit because vanilla stuff doesn't get you off. It's also stopping you from enjoying every day activities and striving to become a better person and accomplish things.
I CANNOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO STOP MASTURBATING, STOP IT
Try stopping for a week and you'll feel more energetic and better.

Ohhh I was talking about the whiners.

If the mods actually felt like that they would have convinced mark not to reinstate that rule in the first place.

Jesus christ. That would stress me right the fuck out. If I ever have to stay in a big city shithole for whatever reason I'll just uber/taxi everywhere because fuck that shit.

And yeah if you don't want to work retail you are pretty much screwed.

I've never done a randomizer run, but I did one once where I tweaked the save to get a Sableye in my party right away.

Here Trades are big but I'm a small guy so small I makes CIA look like Bane

I assume I'll be dead before the fact that I'm 100% broke will bother me.

You should try it next time. They seriously can make the game so much more fun. Its a totally fresh adventure. Random pokes in grass, random pokes on trainers. Hell random move learn sets even if you want.

I can't really play pokemon without using the randomizer anymore.

Geez how short are you?

And theres trades that deal with nimble fingers and shit you know. Could be a good locksmith or something.

I guess not every walmart is open at all hours

I don't like it. There are always weirdos out at this time of night
I've never had coconut rum. It sounds alright though

I'm not even sure where to find a randomizer.

Coconut is my favorite flavor in anything so I'm probably biased, but god damn is it amazing. Pineapple fanta plus cocorum is the tightest shit.

Also thats pretty dang weird, never seen a non 24 hour walmart before.

Should have stopped at a gas station, I'm sure they got small bottle of cranberry too.

time to shit up another thread
let's see how many get banned today
maybe Lime actually went unretarded for once

5'7, also Locksmiths aren't common here and pretty sure Locksmiths are firmly held by the Jews I know that's the case in certain parts of the US

I'm 5'6

MANLET PRIDE WORLD WIDE

pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/

There you go fam. Its pretty easy to use. Just open up the rom, play with the settings and export

it's like you want people to make fun of you, holy shit

So are you basically IRL Anime Garfeild

Nah she at least goes out into the world and pretends to be normal.

heh

Looks like he's your waifu now.

careful, faggot
don't post the same girl more than once lest you wanna get banned

I'm really glad Ritsu is a shortie at 5'0

das a acceptable height ratio for a shippin monica

Yes, my life sucks.

DAS RIGHT

Whats up user?

thanks fam

my tooth is getting crushed by crowding and I'm on medicaid. Its falling apart in my mouth.

Is that Obongoaid

Let me know if you see anything cool in yours when you try it!

My favorite encounter so far was fighting a wonder guard moltres in the first gym. That was fucking impossible.

God damn that really sounds like shit.

How bad does that hurt?

Is it bad I now associate Cheese Pizza with Bill Clinton

he did a damn fine job yesterday, maybe he was drunk

essentially, but its not like I have much of a choice. An associates in cs doesn't get a person a full time job these days.

Not as much as you would expect yet.

Oh fuck she's tiny. I knew this one girl who was like 4'10" and it's ridiculous to just tower over someone that's older than you

It's probably not good. I'd hate for pizza to get ruined for me

Anti-Depressants work wonders, but man do they fuck you up, so I have to choose between "Being happy at the risk of ruining myself" or "Live in hell but at least healthy"

never take effexor, it ruined my ability to speak and my memory

The clintons dindu nuffin. They were just eating yummy delicious pizza.

That wasn't lime.

So like do you spit up teeth chunks or anything?

I dated a girl at 4'11 once. Was so fucking fun.

Being the same height as most girls is the only thing I dislike about being a manlet really.

Not really, he just made Ritsu, DMX and the rest of the thread laugh while it pissed off the shills against 4am for some reason

As much fun the election with Holla Forums was, it's sickening when you look back at the stuff we learned about the DNC

yeah, every now and then a piece chips off and I have to spit it out

Just make sure you pay attention to yourself and if you start doing shit you normally wouldn't do to go talk to your doc ASAP. I've seen people become completely different on that shit.

Just like save all the pieces, glue them together and put it back in.

then I must've read the log wrong
I doubt it was a new volunteer, I'll just stick with that it was lime

yeah, "laugh"
that laugh tasted kinda salty

I wish life really worked like that

Well I don't know what salt you're talking about
Ritsu basically said "Look how retarded this guy is for thinking a ban works at all"

you ain't even use da word salty ryt. du was fo da most part monica incompetent n shieet monica all ova da place far as bein a nigga is concerned u already kno

For us two the girl would have to be like 4'0, kinda weird but I knew a qt permaloli in HS who was like that so.

Is it a back tooth at least?

nope, ts one of those front fang like teeth

it's apparent that he doesn't like being in the wrong, you can really see it when he get's uppity, thinking "how can they possibly ban ME"
it's really sad, and I think he needs time to reflect on this somewhere else, maybe a gas chamber

I still cannot read nigger runes, don't bother replying if it's you having a stroke

jive turkey detected

Not really, if anyone here is uppity it's you, quite sad, all this effort and nothing to show for it
Is that you Jeb

Shortest I ever went was 5'2" or 5'4". I don't remember exactly but she'd always get mad whenever anyone called her short so naturally I did that all the time
I once dated a girl that was taller than me and that was a fucking trip, particularly when she was in heels this one time.

i want to date a fairy

what ever do you mean?
Jeb's master plan is just about to unfold and turn him into POTUS, just you wait!

See it as you will, that won't change how I go about things in here.

Thats not what me posting the ban was about at all though. Its a silly ban that doesn't even make sense.

Fuck sorry.

What video games you playing lately user?

Damn how much taller?

I had a half niggress hitting on me really hard once who was close to 6', now that was something

no xenoblade?

I was with a 4'something girl once. Not sure exactly how tall she was, but she was older than me and looked like she was about 12 years old.

I miss you Jeb

Jeb!

playing all nice and pretending to abide by the rules is just like you
you are like Val to a T, it's scary
except the pedo part, probably
though I don't think Val is that much of a manlet

I feel like I should own one of those.I would love a belt buckle that just said FUCK.

Jeb 2020
SLOW AND STEADY

Three or four inches I think. Put in perspective I'm 6'2" I think

It's weird. Latina girls more often not are tiny like that

This chick was white. Really pale, blonde hair. Was kind of weird at first but pretty hot once I got past it.

Just finished smt4 apocalypse. The only redeemable part of that game is toki, the plot itself is shit and all the routes are shit and pretty much every other character is shit. At least they improved the gameplay from 4.

Now I'm playing and actually enjoying soul hackers, as well as playing but not really enjoying the new pokemon.

I wouldn't be suprised if Jeb wins the Democrat Primaries, the main competition isn't very good

Jeb was the best meme of the election. I hope Trump gives him secretary of turtles or something as a consolation prize.

If I were going to avatarfag I'd just go back to posting Ritsu and ban evade.

Holy shit. Was she a hot amazoness type?

Are the dungeons in soul hackers all samey looking and impossible to navigate without a map?

I want to play an older SMT game but hate that crap.

that's what I mean, no remorse
a child's tamper tantrum should only last so long

What's Soul Hackers like? I've got it installed but I haven't started it yet

More or less. She also turned out to be kind of a bitch so it didn't last long between us

The election in general had great memetics

I can't imagine a tall girl not being bitchy honestly. Isn't that part of the charm?

Pretty much, but they do have a map function. The dungeons are like Etrian Odyssey sort of.

You know you are making no sense

Its like a good smt game set in a future imagined by people in the 90s, off white computers and everything.

Yeah true. Trump really knew how to embrace internet culture, I have a feeling next election is going to be just as weird if both sides end up doing it.

Bleeeeh. When did they ditch that crap?

He never does.

I can't tell if its shitposting or if he thinks hes actually making arguments when he posts at this point.

I thought we had established I was Jeb, so I'm doing my part here.

So you would go back to avatarfagging even after rule 8 was made?
What exactly would your point be in that?
Epic salt? To spite the mods?
You're telling me with your last post that you'd do it all over again, the thing that killed 4AM and then blame the others

3 maybe? I know it was different in 4.

Ok now its obvious hes just shitposting, nobody is this dumb.

What'd they change to fix it?

this tbh monica

yo dis shit Offended me

yo das da best tho was she all perky n shit

To a point. The shorter girl I mentioned did that well but this one was so condescending all the fucking time. Thankfully that side showed early on so I didn't get too invested.

Cool. I've been trying to work up the motivation to finish IV but it's just not there. I feel like it should have ended hours ago but it's still going and going. I would jump straight to Apocalypse but I'm autistic about things that give the option to import a save from the previous game

answer the question, m8

All the fun of banging a 12-year old but none of the guilt.

Scott Adams was right in that Trump is a master of the Linguistic Kill shot and Low Energy Jeb killed the campaign of what might be the highest pre-primary expenditure of any candidate ever

Well, its no longer that square grid style of movement, its all 3d and from a 3rd person perspective. You can also now strike enemies in the overworld to get first strike in the skirmish.

My main ex was really bitchy and I've always had a big soft spot for that type of girl since. Though I could see if she were extremely bad about it I might get turned off.

I never said I was going to avatarfag again.

If you can't understand what people are saying and instead read what you want to hear then whats the point in even debating the subject with you?

whoa whoa whoa hol upp

iz cool 2 think it not say it

Think about how fucking boring and depressing it would be right now if the election were Clinton vs Bush.

God makes me pissed just thinking about how thats what the kikes wanted.

Wait is 3 nocturne?

3 is nocturne yea. at least is commonly referred to as 3.

Shorter girl could pull of bitchy since it contrasted well with her softer side. Tall one was wall to wall bitchy and I didn't have the patience for it
Is that your way of saying your favorite or the one you were most invested in?

Yeah

I think so, haven't played it though so I could be totally wrong about it

life is suffering

In your mind it would be fine to go back to doing it and ban evade, for what purpose?
Have you ever once considered that it's not the people around you who are at fault for things being shit in here?
If 4AM were to be put to rest forcefully like the dying dog it it, would you shit up another thread in a tantrum?

naw naw neva dat monica
das triflin

Ohh. Thats the only SMT game I ever really got into. Its in my top 10 games of all time for dat atmosphere. If you are doing a SMT run then play that next. Its perfect.

The one I was with for 7 years.

your priorities are all over the place, m8
stick with one thing, preferably getting a job

Honestly Clinton vs Kasich would be worse

its ps3 right?

Sorry about your pa user, hope everything goes ok with that.

What kind of deck you playing?

You are just making up arguments based on things I never said, so I'm not going to bother anymore.

Then they complain that I should develop my communicating skills.

indeed it is

yea is pretty gud fam. SJ got a cooler story but da systems in nocturne is way cooler, dey rly made a traditional feel quik u kno

FUCKING KASICH

I hope that faggot chokes on something while feeding like a disgusting fat ass soon.

PS2

even better

nah nocturne ps2 fam but it got a digital release on ps3.

Well honestly I take anything Mark does with a huge dose of Kosher salt, him being a Jew and all

That's why I'm saying it here instead of in real life.

Just get some online m8s and shoot the shit while gaming user. Not all that hard.

Oh yeah for sure. God damn I loved that game when it came out. I beat the game with a demon I had in my party from almost the beginning out of stubbornness.

I haven't played any ps2 games in years because I don't feel like setting it up. Wish I still had a fat ps3.

Then just know this, no matter how buddy buddy you act in these threads, no matter how much you think you're not doing anything wrong, there will be people who remember that you ruined 4AM, who will remember that you made them leave.
I know you have no conscience whatsoever, but know this regardless. You are the problem that has broken 4AM and when it dies for good, know that it was you who pissed it away for everyone.

Fair point. The head Jew can't stick with a single decision properly, like the spineless, cake eating fat ass he is.

Seeing as Ohiya voted overwhelmingly Trump we should see Kasich be pressed to resign as Governor

fat is best, I hacked mine

zombies

I suppose then shorter girl would count as my main ex then. We weren't together for that long since we had a lot of trouble figuring out if we worked best as a couple or as friends but we were super close up until graduation when we fell out of contact.

Was it pixie? I haven't finished it yet but dammit she's not leaving my stock and I'm not fusing her. Best demon

That'll be nice. I hope every single establishment cuck that went against him gets voted out in the next few cycles. Will help to make the right actually a good party and not just globalist cock suckers.

I regret selling mine so fucking bad.

Dunno how that one works honestly.

yeah that was a bad move, maybe you can find one on ebay or something?

When our relationship was on the rocks and she tried that friend crap on me I shot it down hard. Though its probably different because we were together so long.

Keep pixie in your party through the game because reasons

Maybe. I mean I still have a ps2 so its not the end of the world.

Honestly you burgers should get your selves looking presentable and run for local offices then make yourselves to Congress or Senate Eventually

true, did you at least play folklore before you sold it?

its okay, i have a black friend

Bad idea fam.

I've played that a little yeah, don't remember it much though.

And I own a slim ps3 now anyway.

Oh and the demon was Uzume? I think its name was. Some cute floating girl with neat tattoos barely wearing clothes.

I guess you aren't lacking functionality then

Her and I dated sporadically for a few years trying to figure things out between us. What was interesting is nothing seemed to change. Like one week we were dating and the next we're not but we never acted differently towards each other.
As if I needed any further excuse to keep her with me. If I let her turn into High Pixie have I screwed it up?

Honestly any shit you said in 4am can't be worse than Spirit Cooking

Yeah same here. We'd "break up" for a month or two here and there and keep fucking and everything anyway.

Not sure, don't think so. Never kept her so.

Maybe the elites would like me more because they would think I were a lolipedo too.

Do elites even like loli, I thought they only like white and haitian children

If you mean like 2d probably not

i hate blacks

2d is too pure and you can't bathe in 2d blood for immortality

It was nice. I'm not hung up on her but I do miss having someone to call on if I was going through a rough patch. I haven't talked to her in something like two years.

Where did the dindus do to you, user?

I'm 90% convinced the clintons wanted in the white house just so they could get back on the life elixers used on presidents that keep them high functioning and alive.

My ex was really shitty so I never even had that. Though I was really hung up on her after we split for a long time. So glad thats been over for a while now.

Is there actual evidence that such elixirs exist, or that anyone tried to make them for a president?

Myself, I thought Hillary was just upset that she had to return the furniture she stole from the White House when she left her Sec. of State job.

Oh, and also to make sure she gets to hire and fire the people who would be able to prosecute her for everything she's done.

I had one like that. That one I'm still pretty touchy over due to all the lies and shit, though I suppose I'm fortunate for only having suffered that once.
This has gotten heavier than I'd like
I think she just felt she was entitled to the office. Corruption'll do that to people

Nah its just a personal theory of mine. I don't think we will ever see a president die in office again unless its what the powers that be want. Its also why I think reagan survived the attempt on him.

At least we got good waifus by our side now fam

I come from Holla Forums bearing gifts.

This is now a homolust thread

Let's stay up all night together

We do, and that's really nice. Lord knows I want to protect Peko from that hurt

I'm sure you'll be able to fam!

Gonna go play some vidya now, cya next time. Oh celebrity apprentice tonight maybe if most the group isn't busy.

You and me both. What have you been playing?

I'll try and be awake for that. My sleep schedule has been all fucked up lately. See ya

Autimal text games mostly, you?

Pirated Sleeping Dogs enhanced edition last night since I've never played the DLCs. Rainy Hong Kong is comfy as fuck and I like how they sprinkle the DLC stuff in with the regular unlocks instead of showering you with crazy shit from the start

This

Oh, okay. Cool theory tbh fam

It's possible that presidents aren't being kept alive through the use of elixirs and stuff, though. Maybe if they die at an inopportune time, a body double is secretly "promoted" to president.

At least, that's the theory from a guy (Miles W Mathis) who thinks the JFK assassination was faked, that JFK never died, and that the "JFK" who was shot riding in that open-top car was really a body double.

It's mainly interesting because Miles W Mathis is a portrait painter by trade, and he claims he noticed a lot of discrepancies in facial features between photos of JFK that existed prior to his death and photos of JFK's dead body.

Link in case you're interested.
mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf