NYC school cancels father-daughter dance over "gender issues"

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

A grade school in Staten Island, New York was forced to cancel its annual father-daughter dance because it violated a new school district policy regarding transgender and gender nonconforming student.

The New York Department of Education directed schools to eliminate any gender-based practices like the daddy-daughter dance unless the activities served a clear (((education))) purpose, the New York Post first reported.

“If this doesn’t convince you that the PC/SJW movement has lost their minds I don’t know what will,” Donald Trump, Jr. tweeted. “This nonsense really needs to stop.”

The PTA president at PS 65 blamed the cancellation on the district’s new “Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Student Guidelines,” the Post reported.

“Father-daughter dances inherently leave people out. Not just because of transgender status, just life in general,” said Jared Fox, the district’s LGBT community liaison told the newspaper. “These can be really uncomfortable and triggering events.”

Yes, good readers – there are actually people in America who live in fear of being triggered by a grade school’s daddy-daughter dance.

However, the LGBT liaison said there is no outright ban on father-daughter dances – provided they are inclusive.

“For a young trans girl, to be able to go to a father-daughter dance can feel very affirming because in this instance she’s recognized as a daughter,” Fox told the newspaper.

Parents are furious over what they see as a capitulation to political correctness and militant sex and gender revolutionaries.

“All this gender crap needs to just stop,” mom Akaia Cameron told the Post.

“They’re trying to take away everything that everybody grew up on and has come to know and I don’t think it’s fair or right,” said Matthew West, a 32-year-old father of two daughters told the newspaper. “They should leave it the way it was — father-daughter, mother-son.”

A district spokesperson told the Post that the school was ordered to make changes to ensure that all students and families were welcome to attend.

“The DOE . . . has strict guidelines about how we present information,” the principal wrote in a note to parents. “They have a ‘gender neutral’ policy that must be adhered to at all times.”

Penny Nance, the president of Concerned Women for America said on the Todd Starnes Radio Show that she was heartbroken and deeply concerned by the cancellation.

“It’s not in anyone’s best interest to throw a wet blanket on any kind of a program in which schools are trying to strengthen the father-daughter relationship,” Nance told me. “The people that are hurt by this are young women.”

Nance said she fondly remembered her daughter getting dressed up and attending her first father-daughter dance.

“The whole point of that was to teach her how she was supposed to be treated – what it feels like to have a man honor you and give you respect and open a door for you and show you love and kindness. I am so grateful for those times between my daughter and my husband,” Nance said.

“I want that for every single young woman in this country,” she said.

Sadly, the young girls at PS 65 will no longer experience that precious dance with their fathers because the school district is afraid of stepping on the LGBT community’s toes.

archive.fo/rxq3S
foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/05/parents-furious-as-school-cancels-father-daughter-dance-over-gender-issues.html

Totally not a war on family, goys! It's all about (((human rights))), hehehe.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

hehehe little girls, don't bond with your fathers
let me set you up with this nice little black boy
yes, yes, dance my pretties

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Oh no, someone would be 'left out'… You mean like all those homeless people outside? Like that? The 500,000+ former military that are homeless. This is pure fucking Commie jew bullshit. Fucking up the kids is pure jewry. It's all meant to not just hold us back, but cripple us for China and Russia to rape and eat our dying corpse. You see a tranny, break their jaw. Put your boot on their face next. Stomp on their head.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

dead school board members can't enforce kike policy

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

THEIR LIFESTYLE DOESN'T AFFECT YOU, BIGOT
They either rule over you or you rule over them. This shit was prohibited in a good reason for a very good reason, and it's because those narcissists prioritize themselves over everyone else.

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

“For a young trans girl, to be able to go to a father-daughter dance can feel very affirming because in this instance she’s recognized as a daughter,”
The only "fathers" that would show up with a trannie abomination would be ultimate soyboys with a half-black child their girlfriend managed to convince them is theirs.
Most others might politely applaud that brave showing of cuckery, but they'd rather lock their kid in the cellar than show themselves in public with a tranny embarrassment.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

there are actual transsexual little children
I still can't wrap my head around that.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

Kike brainwashing at public schools is wonderfully effective.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Can't you be fined if dont use preferred pronouns in New York?
Fucking idiots vote for this shit or are too apathetic to vote against. Now they're coming after your children and the family unit and doing so blatantly. What the fuck is it going to take?

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

As if trannies have parents who care enough to want to take them to a dance

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

Oy vey goyim what about the trannies?
You mean 15 people?

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

[you hear the sound of shekels shuffling in the distance[

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Criminally unchecked triple-repeating digits

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

trannies
people
call them freaks if you really have to

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

how can they justify having a dance? Dancing is ableist.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

the day of the rope cometh

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

“All this gender crap needs to just stop,” mom Akaia Cameron told the Post.

HEY PARENTS

WANT TO KNOW WHY (((THEY))) PROMOTE ALL THIS GENDER CONFUSION IN KIDS?

BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FUCK THEM.

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

Like its any different than letting your daughter be on the swim team, gymnastics or cheerleading. Admit its girls showing off their cunts to adults. There's no reason for these things to exist for kids.

Henry Price
Henry Price

NYC is degenerate
Geil beans m9

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Checked the 9s (very important numbers).
The day is coming.

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

Hitler and the NSDAP didn't seem to mind those things. Healthy children is A-OK, its only in this sick, perverted society we have today that it becomes a problem.

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

for posterity

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

SOON.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

Fair enough. But until we get rid of the (((problem))) and their golems, any parent who willingly allows their daughter to be put on display in that fashion might as well let her be a stripper.
Young girls will always try to show off their assets to get attention, but responsible parents need to set boundaries for a reason.

James Flores
James Flores

What? Children should be free to start pursuing athletics at a young age if that's what they want to do. Youth doesn't last forever. If you want to be at the top of the world when your body is at peak performance, you need to start practicing BEFORE then.

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

cheerleaders and gymnasts are sports
Kill yourself kike.

John Morris
John Morris

I agree that cheerleaders may be unnecessary. But gymnastics is a sport.

Jack Young
Jack Young

Agreed. Cheerleading is bullshit but gymnastics is a VERY demanding sport that promotes a lifetime of strength and flexibility that young women need to be good mothers. Just make sure the coaches are women and not dykes, don't let your girls use the shower room, and have your wife drop by unexpectedly during lessons on a regular basis.

That last one, dropping by unexpectedly, goes for any extracurricular activity your child participates in. Also, VOLUNTEER. Your kid's band going on an away-game trip? Volunteer to chaperone. Boy scout camping weekend? Guess you'd better pack the marshmallows, you're going. Piano lessons? Gee, your wife's hair appointment got cancelled, It's no big deal if she waits quietly, is it? This is how you monitor your kids, and even if you don't spot the molester, they never pick the kids with attentive parents. They always pick the kids whose parents are late picking them up or getting another parent with kids in the group to drop off/pick up.

Extracurricular activities are good for kids but only if you're willing to put the time and effort into keeping an eye on the people who are keeping an eye on your kids.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

“For a young trans girl, to be able to go to a father-daughter dance can feel very affirming because in this instance she’s recognized as a daughter,” Fox told the newspaper.
wew