Video games forums/Neofag thread

I think it's time we have one of those threads, starting with a little fresh OC from not neofag.

Other urls found in this thread:

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1540783&page=103
youtube.com/watch?v=Oknh2wtmrCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

=This place is so fucking boring now==

Fuck all of you

You seem upset.

Lie down for a while and take your meds, user.

We're on our way back to becoming invertebrates.

this could be interesting

bumping for interest

Just make a LOL thread user.

Just because they're spineless doesn't mean you have to be.

there is hope

The third one let's you know that the poser/feminist influx into gaming is in every way shape & form a takeover with no intention of coexistence whatsoever. As always, it's an outside group imposing their will upon others while wanting all the attention, money, influence for themselves when they've done nothing to earn it.

8ch Holla Forums is the real joke

LOL THREAD

there is no longer hope

Twitter counts as a forum, right? Just not explicitly about gaming.

Not to defend Chris Person, but it's entirely possible he bought his own swag flag and hung it up there because he likes the game that much.

But no, realistically he obviously fucking took the bribe.

Wow, and I thought gamefaqs was terrible.

Anyone got any GAF Trump victory meltdowns?

I don't get NeoFAG. They're supposed to be Sony's biggest dick suckers & they don't even care about the Vita? Even if some of them are such good goys they buy other Sony stuff besides Playstation?

Fucking hell.

The Vita is too shit for anyone.

It's almost like a convenient thing for actual pedos to hate.

Lolis protect the nip game industry by keeping normalfags out. Unfortunately they tend to get (((localized))) out of western releases.

I remember a thread on Facepunch where everybody acted like a special snowflake and they were serious, they took selfies with their gayest outfits. I think one of them had a pokemon icon, I don't know, a rat with tits.

Now I'm curious to see if NeoFAG loved Fembusters or if there was radio silence.
Pretty much. Its sort of amusing in a way.

The PS Vita has sexist anime girls.

Agreed. The worst part is the people who defend all this "localization" bullshit. They ruin dialogues, character development and censor a lot of things for no reason. Because of this, when I want to buy a new JRPG or whatever, I need to see if the western version is censored or not instead of buying right away, knowing that I'm going to have the full experience.
Bought the japanese Mugen Souls just because of the bathing mini-game and an artbook. I have no regrets.

Holy shit why is NeoFAG so cancer?

Anybody have the Wii U "sex genie" one?

iv been a member for near a decade and lurked before they switched forums. the answer is they chased out all the normalfags and "normalfags" who were into video games. they banned famitsu scans, links to wrestling ppv streams, hot woman/men threads, sports threads ect.

dude bro jocks used to go there but they got run out of town. same thing for (normal) women. the owner of the site, the elf king tyler malka went to a trip in europe and invited an attractive forum poster out for drinks while there. she thought he was creepy and turned him down gently but when she posted that in a neogaf irc chat some one ratted her out and she was banned.

now all they are left with are sjws, trannies (not the good kind), modern day nintendo fans, drug users, censorship fan and all sorts of deviants.

user LOL thread pls

what's wrong with the 3rd pic? Seems reasonable to me

Curiosity piqued even though I know it will be regretted.

Did you parents drop you on your head regularly or were you born like that? Either way, try taking a piss in to a transformer and make the world better for everyone else.

He was banned.

Oh come on, Vegemite doesn't sound that bad.

Jesus Christ, I hope these people will kill themselves because of the God Emperor

neogaf, being as non-transparent as they are authoritarian, don't seem to indicate which posts a user was banned for, so chances are the poster hasn't been banned for the post in question, making it pretty irrelevant

Some tripfag was linked to somefag calling himself sexgenie in some gay dating website.

True. I just pointed out because it is written "Banned" there.

Yup, definitely didn't need to ask.

us gaymurs amirite?

What the fuck as Felicia Days ever done anyway?
Asia Carrera was one of the top 15 players in Quake back in the day and she (was) at least attractive unlike that worthless failure of an actress pseudo-nerd.

Thank god these people find these shitholes and stay there instead of coming here. Now if only we could get rid of other guests.

topkek at first I thought that was a smegma king parody vid

I seem to recall hearing that initially they were big on the Vita until it became the niche/weeb system of choice. Ergo, they seem to like systems made by Sony, a Japanese company, but bitch when it gets games focusing more on the native Japanese market and at times westerners who like said market as well. Of course, I've heard that it's due to how ban happy the moderation is there that there never seems to be much dissenting opinion; ones that do object keep their opinions to themselves, or get banned (for fuck's sake, if memory serves, they even banned XSEED's Tom for a while).

Speaking of which, anyone have that cap of some regular neofag poster making the reasonable decision to wait until Omega Labyrinth was actually out to decide if it was good or bad rather than shit on it immediately from the get-go, only to be banned for not following the hivemind opinion?

That fucking comic still makes my blood curl.

I know a guy who did something like this. He isn't even american.The facepunch thread where everyone is losing their shit over Trump winning is genuinely hilarious at times though.

The anafabula are real, shyster

This fucking video will never not infuriate me.

Link?

I've been reading through it, the live reactions to results start 100 or 101, I think
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1540783&page=103

Even small children can do spot the difference puzzles.

Man this salt is great

Beat me to it. There is also the thread where Trump is defacto elected. At one point a user asks "where do I find liberal tears to drink?" and another user replies with Facepunch.

Wew lad.

Now I remember why I left regular forums.

FUCKING

B A S E D

Of fucking course it was you insufferable cunt

I can answer this question user.

(((Forums))) breed cancer worst than imageboards because everyone is tied to a username. Cliques form, one clique gains positions of power (moderators, admins) and runs the rest of them out of town. Every now and again they manage to do it without totally killing the traffic to the website and you end up with NeoGAF, Somethingawful, and associated cancer.

t. faggot that helped write their software provided tech support for this cancer for 12 years who was eventually run out of town for holding non-politically correct opinions

postal's a pretty neat mod. He posted a picture of his ass one time, looked like a full-on neckbeard ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oknh2wtmrCw

Since Trump winning the election, Neofag has become a new landmass made of salt. Their off-topic section has been nothing but anti-trump threads. People saying how they're crying and fearing for their lives. Calls to riot and lots of "fuck white people" posts. Mods openly banning anyone who voted Trump or suggests that things might not be so bad under a Trump presidency.

It's absolutely amazing.

I wish they details to the tech support account still work so I could log-in and declare I voted for Trump with an administrator title. I just checked and the password has been changed.

It's like you don't even do it for the lulz user.

I miss the time when good video game forums existed, they were fun. All the ones I used visit died.

It might be poor form to reply to myself but I just want to get the last of the salt out.

Stay mad, fish.

You have to go back. Fuck, do we need a wall against the oceans, now?

Jesus Christ.

Actually, at the worst, it would make you a hebephile. Technically, as long as they have the ability to reproduce, it isn't a "mental illness" to want to fuck them

Trump should invest in a salt-mining industry.

It's funny that those spoiled metropolitan kids claim that they "fear for their lives". There was a narcissistic tranny who whined to me about how they would die in pozzed Portland Oregon out of all places.

They do genuinely feel dread, but it's not because they think that they'll die. It's because they can't intimidate others into submission anymore. They're spoiled brats used to getting everything they desire by throwing a tantrum, only except this time it didn't work. This election proves that their tactic of throwing pejoratives, ostracizing people for wrongthink, and writing hitpieces never worked one bit. To that, I will state: good riddance. Fuck them and their shit behavior.

Craptasket and Jaeger are based as always, godspeed to both.

At the very least, most of the industry has realized Neogaf is cancer and the developers have left because they are sick of the pozz. "Insiders" have lost most of their sources or been intentionally burned as well. Even Sony stopped making "Shout outs" during shows or mentioning GAF because their own droning fanbase consistently embarrasses them.

That third pic holy shit
I never thought I would have more salt than I knoew what to do with it

It's been a week and I'm still finding more and new salt

What a magnificent day.

Ah Neogaf. One of the most fun thing you can do there is make passive aggressive remarks at the highly insecure game journalists who frequent the board. That was before GG though.

She made an awful web show and slept her way into videogame voice acting roles.

Japan has ocean walls, actually.

Why do people type like that? I see it everywhere. It's like they're trying to greentext but know they can't. It looks so retarded.

Because despite how much people say they hate us/cuckchan, a lot of shit that becomes popular on the internet comes from us.
Not surprising that greentext would follow suit, only they're too stupid to realise it looks shit without meme arrows and the 'green' part.

They come here if you shit talk about their shitacular games, like fallout 4

seeing these screencaps is just torture for me. I know I fucking hate neogaf and other normalfag communites, but still can't help but feel bad for these faggots and the ridiculous reasons they get banned. It's just draining the life out of me

What, that's happening just now? Where've you been?

I've certainly seen people doing that on other sites; not just in faceberg screencaps people take, but also in stuff like the comments sections for sites like Techraptor and Nichegamer (admittedly those do have a reasonably sized user following). People need to learn to leave the greentext style posting to chan-style boards rather than leaking it out all over.

I've said it for a while, but what the fuck ever happened to proper formatting for thread screencaps? Still, seeing their delusion over the election be shattered is great. Have to wonder if that Avenger guy is doing the "I can't even" shtick ironically or playing it straight
Oh, so he's going to move to Japan, the land that makes shit that triggers the fuck out of people at neofag?

What a faggot.

First image could use a bit more context. What was the actual event that actually got that many people to come out of the woodwork and go against the hivemind and get banned?

Neofag is a a place where perfectly reasonable dissenting opinion goes to die.

Sadly the entire internet is one giant echo chamber of ignorant easily triggered cunts, neoFAG is just a poignant reminder of how far we've fallen.

Look no further than our own dearly beloved Holla Forums.

We have risen to technological heights in order to destroy ourselves. You are reading the book of last chances and have lost your place and are falling asleep. Soon it will be game over.

Facepunch actually has pretty good moderation, it's just that the community is mostly left wing, which is actually kept in check by the good moderation and anyone that's ever turned radical (on both sides of the spectrum) have been banned for being fucking retarded.

I do think they're all overreacting like crazy and the leftists there are pretty insufferable to be around though, literally everyone that goes to the LGBT thread is an absolute dickhead to anyone that doesn't post in their ugly dress-up circlejerk but as a place to discuss games it's better than Holla Forums because the rules for every single section pretty much amount to whether your post has anything to do with the subject or not. Calling someone a dickhead without saying anything else is technically not related to video games.

I was reading the election thread the night Trump won. Was pretty entertaining.

Facepunch is surprisingly based though. The mods are pretty good at salting wounds and the users will readily admit that while they don't like Trump, they know exactly why he won (the bullshit white guilt narrative empowering the alt-right). There is not much support for the safe space mentality there.

Facepunch's game section is actually pretty good. SJW shit is virtually non-existant, constructive debate is common, and people are usually friendly. No memes allowed except for OC though… not how I like to roll but overall it's pretty good.

You better be ok with gays and trannys though because you're going to interact with a lot of them there. If you can't be around LGBT people without sperging out and yelling "CUCK!" or some other Holla Forumsshit, don't bother going to FP: you're going to get banned.

what do these people look like irl

Does anyone have that one gaf ban screenshot where the message was, in essence "oh, we were just culling the hoard of new junior members. No you won't be unbanned"

Also

Holy fuck that is disgusting. Spot on with the voice though

he's not wrong at all. But I'd argue Holla Forums's Holla Forums is one of few places on the internet where moderation is tolerably lax, the question is all about how strict moderation is, and if you're too lax you end up with endless spam and pedobait like on Holla Forums months ago

It isn't really how strict/law the moderation is, it's the consistence and lack of ego that I care about. I don't care if there are 1,000 autistic rules to follow as long as the faggot that enforces them does it without favoritism and sperging out.

Tripfagging is the cancer that killed the internet and it just got worse when the normalfags joined in on the social networks. This is why I'm opposed to hotpockets hanging out together on IRC all day. Eventually they form a clique and people that are good at moderating turn terrible. I've seen it happen over and over again throughout the years. It just happens on forums quicker because they're all tripfags by default and camp their private hidden safe space where they mock and belittle all the other users.

This place might be full of cunts but at least everyone here knows they're a cunt.

Checked
To answer your question, no. We need to build giant robots and make the ocean pay the stupidly high maintenance costs.

A club/bar that Microsoft hired for their post-GDC party on St. Patricks Day put out Go-Go dancers in Irish Schoolgirl uniforms as part of the atmosphere. A special snowflake indie dev got triggered, claimed they were strippers and Microsoft were forced to apologize because they always do a "Women in Gaming" GDC Luncheon as well. And it was a liberal as fuck LGBT friendly San Francisco club on top of that (Most LGBT clubs put out Go-Go Dancers as well even on Gay night, because their job is to get the crowd hyped. They are not strippers. And a lot of women who work as Go-Go Dancers take huge offense to feminists calling them "strippers")

It was funnier because Tak Fuji (Yes, That Tak Fuji) was tweeting pictures from the party showing everyone having a great time and even women developers on the floor dancing and everyone was having a great time on top of that.

So because special snowflakes were offended and it was Microsoft. Bans flowed for anyone who questioned why the fuck there was apologies made for what was a club conducting business the way they normally did.

Why doesn't he just sit on racism? Ought to do the job.

yes that makes a lot of sense. inconsistencies in moderation always occurs, everywhere, and Holla Forums's Holla Forums and Holla Forums mods aren't even trying to be consistent in any way whatsoever, whereas there might be other places on the internet where some who value principles might do a better job, it's entirely possible. It's a noble cause, but cancerous retards, including me don't care. I just got used to echo chambers and went with it because I'm a failure of a human being. I do have an idea/opinion of what's "right" in this world but I choose to disregard that just because it is a nuisance to care

LOL

When you think 4chin was bad you see this fucking thread

Well, Holla Forums is still a bunch of subhumans that can't talk about video games but still

Even the codex is getting SJWed