Has something in a game ever turned you on and you don't really know the reason why...

Has something in a game ever turned you on and you don't really know the reason why? When I played DOOM 1&2 when I was young, I remember loving the shotgun noise so much I almost exclusively used it, I got DOOM again years later again, and when I heard the shotgun noise, I felt at ease and also comfortable.
Suddenly I had a bizarre sensation in my groin area that made me put my hand down there to scratch it. I had to take a five minute break to do that, not jerking off, just scratching. I played for a few more levels using only the shotgun, and then I would hold still in a room full of demons and shoot them all while putting my hand on my penis. After that, I started to jerk off violently while also playing the game.
I don't even know what got me to like that noise so much, it just felt erotic in a way.

So what's turned you on recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/1049301
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I played platformers on the SNES as a kid and failed at a part I knew I could beat, I'd always get mad and bite things. This could be the controller, the controller's wire, the back of my hand/wrist, etc. I never drew blood.

Erotically, I remember feeling "weird" when Samus fell into a Sucker Plant in Super Metroid when I was about 9-12, and I kept doing it. When I was 16, I fapped to the wolf butts in FF12, but by then I already had an FA account.

I jerk off to xenos regularly and I don't know why

Aliens, or Xenos xenos?

this kind

Is that an edit, or did Zen actually make a female version?

maybe you like the idea of jacking someone else off. just dont suck on a shotgun

they are giant penises, so you are a faggot.

those genitals aren't monstrous enough

When my slim Vita started dying I picked up one of the original models since I heard the displays were really nice. I started up Project Diva f2nd to try it out because that uses a ton of color and on that OLED screen it looked so vibrant I got an erection. Like not just half chub, but a full and throbby erection just from how amazing the colors looked.

your arousal had nothing to do with miku?

Nope. Just the colors. If it were Miku I'd be getting aroused before switching to the older Vita

Ever notice that the people in the backgrounds of fighting games tend to be much bigger than the actual fighters if you brought them into the foreground? Or in some of the Mario Kart games, where background/enemy creatures that appear in racetracks are just obscenely massive for no apparent reason? Or in Rareware's collectathons, where your character seems oddly small in comparison to the rest of the world?
I assume most of these examples are just so the background details are easier to see. But little things like this turned me into a raging macrophiliac, and I hate it.

e621.net/post/show/1049301

adding genitalia to xenos ruin them for me.

You can make the dick as big as you want but an animal's still an animal.

My first ever fap was to a Burnout 3 actually. I'm not a car-nigger though so I can only assume it was puberty kicking in.

I started out completely vanilla and then I turned into fucking Dobson.
feels kinda good though

Dobson is a faggot because he's a soapboxing liberal and doesn't own his fetish. At least you acknowledge it.

Yeah, that happened to me when I was watching Initial D and listening to that sweet ass eurobeat music

Also, fighting games game me a wrestling, ryona and a foot fetish as well

Maybe its because your dad came home drunk while you were playing and told you to get off the computer and you being the little shit you were refused so he started to spank you and then got a little too into it and outright fucked you in the ass until you came while you were poorly 'playing' and smashing the shoot button praying it'd somehow shoot your father who was raping you.

You came hard enough for the pleasure to leave an intense lasting mark on your sexuality even though you're trying hard to block it out.

Handholding and Cuddling, you know, just the most degenerate shit on the internet.

Dobson is into inflation-to-explosion, pretty sure you're a lot less degenerate than him.

i used to get hard from killing people in GTA sometimes

So… um, anyone know of any other video games with voiced little boys… err, dying? Anyone?

Just thought I'd ask…

Only one-time?

Snuff can be fun… I like thinking about being hit by a car :3

That's not the species of my fursona…!

my apologies

On the internet, nobody knows you're a half raccoon.

Fuck I must've picked up 20+ fetishes exclusively from playing videogames. I have fully embraced several and I'm working on the rest. I will accept them in time.

This isn't all that recent, but back when it had been out for about a year, I played Wind Waker and got a bit of a stiffie the first time I found out Deku Baba could actually engulf Link.

I'm not really into vore or anything, it was just a weird one-off.

Never understood that. Immersion is a big deal in fantasies, and doing cartoon stuff is an instant turn off.