#120db, Women In Germany Rising Up

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
hooktube.com/watch?v=zWE2fpEObyc

This movement needs some support, Fagbook and such have been taking down their videos. Germans are getting tired of getting buttfucked because of their jewish masters. If anything, this is getting the feminist commies anal pained by saying the #MeToo campaign is a bunch of cunts complaining that they let themselves get fucked by rich jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/nJ8jk
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coverture
media.8ch.net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf
mediamatters.org/blog/2018/02/05/far-right-activists-and-alt-right-trolls-are-using-metoo-movement-bolster-their-xenophobia/219260
media.8ch.net/file_store/12e4c8b65aa46c4dff3076bae30b29c0e66da0bac0e1ee99eaf1467e8c3d303f.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/ff7fa256518364ea2aa73079e368749b219cb5146d2ec9546e42fb322507c451.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/a0c5983701faf63af9f4950ebc1a874aa06df008bafdd412b1b8a3821b7d9ff2.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/36b1e094f3ab41384243dc0a2123ba619373c06049dc6839035c7767d1861081.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/cfa6d1ae993797f96848208356734dce2930735b1a70f8a3bf38a093c3a96239.pdf
120db.info/
twitter.com/120dezibel
youtube.com/watch?v=FSXphiFknyQ
reddit.com/r/120db/
voat.co/v/120db
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
youtube.com/watch?v=ht6JM51vjZc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5402115/Italy-nation-seething-anger.html
ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/02/06/pamela-murder-suspect-arrest-confirmed-2_87cf089f-d002-43cd-83b3-eb4a8b2fcf41.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Küssel
profil.at/oesterreich/identitaere-hilfsaktionen-mittelmeer-8205044
kuesselskameraden.blogsport.eu
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/11/italian-police-arrest-two-more-immigrants-for-murder-and-dismemberment-of-teenage-girl/
hooktube.com/watch?v=DysEkARglxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sigh, not this bullshit again. They already tried it with the "White women have had enough" psyop.
tl;dr alt-kike production using shills and fake right-wingers.
no woman in her right mind would commit the social suicide, or lower her pool of mates by openly allying with the right. Only an actress or a mentally ill.
At least the Rebel Media shills have learned to use somewhat presentable women as the eye candy this time, rather than obvious Trannies and psychos.
Sage because honeytrap for the thirsty.

this
if anyone, ever, admits sympathy with our cause they are a kike shill psyop CIAnigger

Kill yourself.

If they make no attempt to remain anonymous and aren't so young that naivety can explain their actions, then it tells you they're protected.

Also the 120db thing is a not-so-subtle "hear me roar" reference, which can only mean feminism is afoot.

Nice sage kike.

Holy shit you dumb niggers complain either way. At least this way they can't see where the views are coming from, you cock eating cum guzzling faggot. So fucking lazy you can't copy paste a god damn link without complaining, no wonder the white race is dying.

Holy shit, you're bad at this.
Thanks for confirming our suspicions. Digging into the authors and actors involved in this shitty video will prove useful in mapping the latest nodes of the alt-kike shill network.

Martin (((Sellner))), the German incarnation of the Richard Spencer archetype.
(((Rebel Media))) confirmed.
Seems to like trannies too.
archive.fo/nJ8jk

What's Rebel Media's fixation with trannies anyway?
Check this one out, it's wearing a wide choker to hide its adams apple, but the fucking thing is moving up and down, dragged by the protuberance, kek.

Also check out the litany of spelling errors.
Classic leftist SOP for any right-wing false flag. Ensure abundance of spelling mistakes to keep the "right-wing beliefs are only for those of low intelligence" meme alive.

You are the kike but your kike-run organization is transparent.
Your tactics give you away every time.
Your crypto-feminism stinks.
Your deliberate typos.
etc, etc.
Your words are poison. You are kikes.

Props for watching the whole video. Too bad the only thing you can complain about is typos from people who either speak little or no English. Try harder heeb.

The kikes completely ruined half of a generation of females and now are coopting a movement to try and swing them back to the right…

what about #rapefugeeswelcome? #notyourwomen? maybe i'm dead inside but i want to see them suffer a bit longer.

Women's minds are easily malleable, but this is great for women. What we have to understand about women is that they typically act based on social connections whereas men typically act based on what is within the "rules". Women are typically left because their friends are, and women are more likely to unfriend someone because of their views whereas men tend to be more "I don't give a shit." Women's opinions are shaped by the people around them, usually a boyfriend, but their friends too. This is great as women turning to this will convince other women who are more likely to listen to another woman than a random man. Girls like this will be a huge boon to fixing the female question, and I don't mean girls like Lauren Southern (she's an okay gateway, like Ron Paul for men, but she's also a coal burning kike liar with shitty politics) I mean THESE GIRLS. Women who are already brought back to the fold will be huge in persuading other women, as we've seen in Europe with Generation Identity having a huge amount of female members, while right wing movements in America (controlled Op or not) are devoid of females, due to the perception that they will lose friends)

Nope.
These cunts have what they asked for.
Let them despair, let them suffer.
Let the whole country fall in anarchy.
Then it will be the time to take over from the ashes.

Next time vote for Hillary, so you can rise up from the ashes.

America has a temporary hope because of Trump. I really don't expect he will fix the country the way he should.
Only if Kek help us, the next guy on charge will be 100% "Our Guy".

In the case of Europe, the population is deeply cucked. And I don't expect they will turn around and do anything of value to change the status quo.
Only after the rot spreads deep enough they will be willing to actually do something significant.
Meantime the spiral of degeneracy, decadence and lawless just keeps growing. It is a natural process and it cannot be changed.
As the saying says: "People get the government they deserve".

It is time to wait and let the the time line unravel itself.

why

>shills (((Rebel Media))) trash
Hmmm.

This is moronic. The NS State is the ultimate culmination of the German history, it's the completed evolution of centuries of German thoughts and achievements.

Absolutely nothing has changed. You may think that staying "White" is the primary goal, which it is, but it's not the cause of the problem, and the cause of the problem will never be solved in the United States of Zion. You see, even before Western nations got diversified with the US at the forefront of this, there were wars and great opposition against every single one of the Aryan sparks that erupted somewhere. So, Trump doing something against immigration, which up to this point amounts to nothing, really, means nothing if the consequence is a Zionist USA à la 1940. You seeing hope in Trump is simply giving Zionists more time to fulfill their plans before the fiat system crashes. And that's the whole point. You are being duped by the breadcrumps Trump's team is throwing you. Europe would have a better chance to surivive if you would simply fall apart.

bump

Women not only would, they do. Here's why.
Why women destroy civilizations
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

What kind of ass-backwards logic is this?

Sellner isn't a kike name. It's just a German name. Because Sellner is German.

Sellner actually complained about people telling women to get back to the kitchen in one of his (German) videos a month or two ago, saying that he doesn't dislike the idea, but that it's unrealistic.
I doubt he's controlled opposition, but he's at best half redpilled. He actually thinks just deporting muslims will fix the west, that it'll work out without fixing the rest of the diseased modern mindset.

Sellner and the whole IB is controlled opposition. The never name Germans true enemy and further, the IB officially denied recognizing a Jewish conspiracy. IB and Sellner focus on Religion of Cuck™, thus they are part of divide and impera.

Women, much like niggers and homosexuals, are politically dead weight. They can't plan ahead and only ever care about their immediate needs.

They are pushing the overton window to the right. Doing more than what they do would put them in prison.

The enemy of the truth ain't the lie, it's the cowardness.

bahahahahahahhaha first post every fucking time. Oy vey goy shut everything down.

Wtf, men are supposed to protect women like hildren. You have been brainwashed by the kikes already if you think you should held women accountable to an equal degree as to men. When a woman fucks up, you should blame her husband or father.

I disagree.
Women crimes cannot go unpunished.
It is time to make humongous statement on them.
The most involved have to face the gallows.
And the rest have all their privileges removed.

I'm not denying that there should be punishments. But you have to agree that to a certain degree they especially are the victims of feminist kike propaganda since they don't have chad men who should have shielded them from this, only soyboys.

This batch is fucked, what happens to them is purely to drive the point home to the next batch not to burn coal or there will be a toll.

This is not about revenge, but about a definite fix to the mayhem they brought.
At this time, we as men, could not care less for women's future.
Our most sacred duty is restore our civilization, if this means to put these whores in check and use them as cattle to impregnate, so be it.

I get your points but utilitarianism is not the way of the west. What's the point of defeating sand people like Jews and Arabs if we become just like them afterwards? White sharia is the ultimate treason.

Be careful when you fight a monster, that you don't become one yourself.

Well, you raise your women and we'll raise ours, and we'll see who comes out on top.

Yes, and like children the should be told what to do and punished/corrected/disincentivized when they disobey. The way women operate in cy+3 is like your 4 year old kid pushing you around and telling you what to do, then expecting you to mop up the mess when their retardation inevitably backfires.

100% agree. The stereotypical fucking whores who've taken 70 dicks a year for 15 years, snorted a mountain of coke and had 12 abortions just shut their holes and lie to some fucking naive wagegoy and he wifes em up. That's fucking despicable.

That's rewarding traitors by allowing them to do a 180 and defending them after they have shit up your entire civilization. What does that say to women who have NOT spread their legs in vodka-soaked haze and snorted coke off a toilet bowl rim in some dingy nigger club if you will just wife up a used up cum rag and emphatically agree with 'the past is the past' or 'i'm not that type of petri dish anymore?' What does it say to the few women who never advocated for racial treason, miscegenation and communigger open borders faggotry if you align with and protect the vile specimens that perpetuated this final and total collapse racial homogeneity solely for the sake of virtue signaling and like farming from other brain damages cock holsters?

The traitors must pay. Laugh in their face and let them reap what they've sown. When you find a woman that isn't a piece of trash as described above, that's who you protect. Then you try to find a community with like minded families and outbreed the degenerates. Only then can we hope to rebuild a functional society. Yes, the traitors must pay, and pay they will. And the most dick-diamonding part of it is that they brought it on themselves. All we need to do is leave them to their own devices. Build up our own enclalves, and never let them in.

Fuck you. This is faggot moral high horse-fucking. This is precisely why the west has been in decline since the early 1800s. You think kikes or niggers care about your moral superiority? While you're patting yourself on the back for being such a good virtuous conservacuck, jamal is ripping your daugter's asshole open while mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker's aids dick is bursting her esophagus.

DEHUMANISE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
So that your children may regain what you've cast off.

Yeap.
We will reach that point eventually.
The pound of flesh must be exacted.

Not like them, but different.
We are living in very interesting and dangerous times.
Also we are running against time, our civilization is being taking over for hordes of colored beings.
Our leaders are committing treason and our fellow citizens do not grasp what is going on.
We do not have the luxury to ask or apologize. If we going to restore the West we must proceed with resolve.
And I am afraid this requires bloodshed as the user mentioned above.
Nope.
White Sharia is a meme to bring attention and to offend.
The real meaning of White Sharia is "Coverture" from Europe in the XVIII century.
Under this law, females are property, first owned by the father who transfers her to the husband.
Females cannot own property, and children are owned by her husband.
Coverture: -→ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coverture

Put up posters of Pamela in Italy, especially Macerata. This will boost #120dB and keep the media focused on Pamela instead of the shooting.
Pamela poster PDF:
media.8ch.net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf
mediamatters.org/blog/2018/02/05/far-right-activists-and-alt-right-trolls-are-using-metoo-movement-bolster-their-xenophobia/219260
media.8ch.net/file_store/12e4c8b65aa46c4dff3076bae30b29c0e66da0bac0e1ee99eaf1467e8c3d303f.pdf

Poster PDF:
media.8ch.net/file_store/ff7fa256518364ea2aa73079e368749b219cb5146d2ec9546e42fb322507c451.pdf
Original video (English subtitles):

Poster PDF:
media.8ch.net/file_store/a0c5983701faf63af9f4950ebc1a874aa06df008bafdd412b1b8a3821b7d9ff2.pdf

Ebba Poster PDF:
media.8ch.net/file_store/36b1e094f3ab41384243dc0a2123ba619373c06049dc6839035c7767d1861081.pdf
Crime Stats Poster PDF:
media.8ch.net/file_store/cfa6d1ae993797f96848208356734dce2930735b1a70f8a3bf38a093c3a96239.pdf

120db.info/
twitter.com/120dezibel
youtube.com/watch?v=FSXphiFknyQ
reddit.com/r/120db/
voat.co/v/120db

Go figures.
Why I am not surprised?

The missing history.

You just pulled that out of your ass
"Married" females.
Only Britain, excluding Scotland.
There were no arranged marriages in Britain. Females were not seen as property, but it was seen that when a couple marries they became "one", two equal parts, therefore it was arranged that the husband became the agent and the protector, while the wife was the nurturer and caretaker. They were still equal, but just didn't had the same responsibilities.

If you want a harem, just join ISIS already and be done with it, Jesus.

Well, not quite.
The origin of the "White Sharia" meme is The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.
They have explained it many times.
Also in radio programs and videos.
And the most triggered people always have been females and their white knights allies.
Are not you one?

Anyway.
Whores will be whores, they were created to make babies and to serve.

Never heard about this autist show, maybe you're right, but that's not the point. You haven't even entertained my real points. Just saying.

< no translation into English
Literally, it's just women speaking German. bla bla bla in German. No clue. bla bla bla…

The hambeasts are upset that the sandniggers are not bending backwards to feminism. Thats all about it.

No, kike

I'm sorry if i sounded triggered btw. That ass and ISIS comment was uncalled for.

Everyone who shills against white women
Is 100% kike and needs to be filtered/reported. Mgtow aids is the destruction of the future, you cannot grow the white future you desire without the child bearer you "despise" you cucks

Oy vey, fellow Natsocs, no women in politics until they suck the dicks of Nice Guys like me!
T. (((Le 56% Face Incel)))

< Black Pigeon Shit
< Fat, mystery meat yellow fever fetshist in gookland.
< "You know who to blame, fellow goyims? Women, White women!"

< Women shouldn´t be held accountable.
That atitude only make things worst.

/r9k/ (((logic))). Don´t try to debate them, all they got is feels.

Sorry, I forgot to sage.

Too little. Too late.

German women voted to suck hadjicock. Now they have to suck hadjicock.

Let them be an example to white women everywhere else. No fucks given.

then women shouldn't be permitted to vote like men.

THEY VOTED FOR THIS
LET THEM GET WHAT THEY VOTED FOR

another first post kike

They are just like those fat, ugly feminists that are angry at women that are good-looking and can into boyfriends/husbands/family, hilariously enough.

(OP)
Oy vey, fellow Natsocs, no women in politics until they suck the dicks of Nice Guys like me!
T. (((Le 56% Face Incel)))

< "You know who to blame, fellow goyims? Women, White women!"

< (((First Post)))

>>>/woodchipper/
Get in.

< Women shouldn´t be held accountable.
What, another common point between r9k and feminists? That is how feminism became a thing.

/r9k/ (((logic))). Don´t try to debate them, all they got is feels and try to poz you, just report MGTOW/incel/r9k faggotposting when you see it.

Make the link between countries. You have 1 example from Sweden, 1 example from Germany and 1 example from Italy or France. Don´t forget rapefugees also have killed and raped children, the eldery, not just teenagers.

I´m for dehumanization but the white sharia types are wizards that takes whatever JIDF blackpills at face value, they subscribe to whatever ideology that would allow them to get laid and breed. Just like fat, disgusting feminists advocating body positivity. Both are dysgenic and must be prevented from breeding.

That is feminist bullshit.
Men don‘t need cooks, they can do that better too. Look who are famous cooks.

Men need women to care for children and as partner to produce some

Without white children, no white people.

The jew want to see white people disappear, including feminist shiksa

You bitter vengeful little bitches are just the worst. As if every german woman voted to import millions of 'economic migrants.' As if every german woman who did vote to 'help refugees' wasn't woefully and intentionally misinformed because the kikes know how to exploit, lie and use women's better natures against them better than anyone else. Ffs accept some goddamn responsibility. Western men either fuck like animals or do nothing but work a minimum wage job and jack off to anime. The fact that you are willing to have YOUR OWN WOMEN get raped by foreigners just to satisfy your own sense of petty revenge shows just how low you faggots are.

Cry moar cuck.
Oh look, a "Not All women Are Like That" argument. Haven't seen one of those in a while.

The vast vast majority of them did. Otherwise they wouldn't have been able to outvote the more sensible males who majority voted for other parties to keep them the fuck out.

Try again, cuck.
Women's better natures? Really?

You're not a cuck, are you. You're actually a cunt.
Responsibility for what? I didn't vote to allow in rapefugees.
The reason you can't find a decent man, cunt, is because you don't deserve one.

Deal with it.
You all are not my women. Not any more. Let the sandniggers have you. That's what you all voted for.

MY women don't vote for sandniggers. MY women don't vote at all.
Oh just fuck off with that. Revenge? This is called "letting women learn from experience". And the lesson is: Don't vote to let in sandniggers. Don't vote, period.

Sure I could step in to save you all from the consequences of your poor life choices, but then you all would only keep making the same bad choices. So what does that accomplish? It's better that you learn learn your lesson from the tender hands (and cock) of fuckhammad. Repeatedly.

If you women wise up and voluntarily give up your voting privileges en-mass I might consider lifting a finger to save you. But until then, there is literally no point.

You wanted to be "strong independent women who don't need no man".

Well now's you chance. You go, gurl.

And another thing:
If women are that easily tricked, why the fuck are they permitted to vote?

A good thing he is not some low life wizard scum.

Their reactions shows well that r/incels cares more about their tfw no GF issues than waking up Whites to what is happening.

Yes they have an attitude problem but Feminism is to blame for that, not them… -)

See this? More proof that calling r9k bitter and petty, not prioritzing the survival of the White race at all is naught but completely unfounded name-calling. You have to have a very high IQ to understand that women deserves rape for voting, both convincing and rational argument.
< My women don´t vote.
Not even for Hitler or Orban, right? You are not a friend of National-Socialism, then.
< I might consider lifting a finger to save you.
Like how Mussolini helping Hitler with the invasion of Greece.? Maybe it is a good that r9k exists, it does a good job of separates the wheat from the shaft, making sure the latter does not breed.

Rescuing female race traitors who vote to fuck sandniggers is not prioritizing the survival of the white race.

The white race survives by maintaining purity. It does that by dumping and abandoning the dross.

You answered your own question.

Exactly.

When women give up the vote, only then might they be worth saving.

What about all the men that did not vote NPD? Do they too deserves to be raped and murdered by pozzlems? Or do they get a pass? Don´t pretend they don´t exist. It is very simple, if you would encourage women not to vote instead of voting NPD or even AfD, that shows without the slightest doubt what side you are on.

Wizards have made it clear, both on this thread and those videos, that they put wimmenz should go back to the kitchen before White survival. Yet they peddle white sharia as the way to save the White race just like a Us Whites sneaky kike. Exactly as expected…

Yes, fellow goyim! All these peoples and groups are controlled opposition and lying to you, unlike me! Just shitpost while you wait for Hitler, okay?

Voting? German supreme court ruled election law unconstitutional in 2012. Germany won't be free as long as a Bundestag occupies the Reichstag-building. Only peace-treaties can end the war on Germans. Germaniam esse delendam.
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761

It is "The D-a_i-l_y - S_t-o_r-m_e-r" darling.
You are a normie. GTFO.
Lurk moar.

C'mon. Seriously?
Skanks do not deserve a damn.
Any "modern women" is degenerate and is tainted with feminism.
Their DNA is wired to be loyal to themselves.
Their logic is primal, animal, selfish, deceitful.
Our ancestors knew better, and many wise men described women's ways in damning term. Also, every ancient religion warned about women.
So, no mercy and no pity for them at all.
Our task is to put them in check, by hook or by crook.
If you expect cooperation and understanding from these succubi who were, are, and will engage in treason and sabotage, you are delusional.

You're a moron. Yes women are like children but this also means they can be easily led if you're not a momma's boy pathetic sissy child. What this means is you need a good social network. You move your woman into your social network. Like magic she 180s on all her political beliefs. Also since it's healthier she feels SAFE and HAPPY. Women don't care about logic. Safe and Happy are all that matters. And guess what. Traditionalism feels safe and happy. Unless she has a mental disorder any woman can be converted easily.

Yes, goyim, go and vote, do nothing except watching news and choosing one of our candidates. We will deport a couple of spics, love us now. Now that we gave you a couple of breadcrumps and you have hope again, go and die for israel. Pay up your taxes, so our ngo's and alphabet soup agencies can subvert Europe more and more. Let us bomb some arabs so we can use it as an excuse for mass migration. Don't let others convince you that being a kike HQ is a bad thing, we're at least deporting spics, you know. Look how beautiful your government was in the 30's and 40's, 90% White and 100% Zionist, we will make America Zionist again.

jesus christ help me! spoiler that ugly kikess next time

#1 You just go out to vote and do nothing else! Solution, dont vote!
#2 Wait, no! All these organizations and people are controlled opposition, Cantwell literally sucks black dicks, only shills would disagree!

< "I´m not shilling against White women, fellow Natsocs!"
< Does exactly that.
< JIDF-made blackpills collected on r9k.
< "Not the JQ, not the non-White question, just women, okay?"
< "Didn´t expect that, huh?"

> (((German supreme court)))
How surprising… Courts doesn´t get as much attention as the jews in CNN or dindu crime stats, muh separashun of powers has to go.

Either way, /r9k/ claiming a White woman should not vote rather than vote NDP or Trump effectively works for the enemy, whever they realize it or not. Just like those claiming that it doesn´t matter whever Hillary or Trump wins.
Their appeal is that women (not White women, that is not a coincidence) votes for lefty mass immigration parties yet they turn around and states that no, white women should not vote for parties that are (slightly) against the poz and attack any attempts to push them to do so. That tells you their priorities, that their appeal is either dishonest or that they are too biased to recognize the truth.
If they are not friends of justice…

Your approach implies you will trust them… because their "feelings" and a "healthy social network".
Good luck with that, and be happily cucked.
If you are properly Redpilled you would understand that it does not matter if you are a dominant alpha, hypergamy will quick up and your trust and expectations will be crushed.
I think you really believe that you can keep a 24/7 alpha image that will make you impervious to women's games and deceptions.
Then, enjoy it!

< "I´m not shilling against White women, fellow Natsocs!"
< Does exactly that.
< JIDF-made blackpills collected on r9k.
< "Not the JQ, not the non-White question, just women, okay?"
< "Didn´t expect that, huh?"
This is retarded.
How do you expect to face the kike's scams when the same women you are shilling for are working against you?
Women are the willing kike's soldiers, but in their minds they rationalize their actions as maneuvers to advance in their female agenda.
The natural and sane response is that you first tackle the women question in the rear lines, then, you can move forward to gas the schlomos.

So you suggest to go against the tools and not the jew handling it?

The jew can use and discard as many tools as he want, as long as he is not targeted.

Ok, let us put our feet on the real world.
Currently, the conditions to slap the kikes are restricted to unmask and expose them, along the resultant mass awakening.
And at this point, to gas them belongs to the realm of the wishful thinking.

About women.
They are a really thorny issue on our side.
We are hard wired to be attracted to them, therefore they enjoy a huge power on us.
Laws and indoctrination have made men to became slaves of women and pawns in a "de facto" matriarchy.
To restore the Western Civilization requires to destroy such matriarchy and replace it with a radical patriarchy.
At this time, I just try to redpill boys to tip the balance of power, but political action must follow to reshape society.
Redpilled boys interact with whores in a very different way than cucks and white knights, and this is promising.
Let us keep in mind that feminism is part of a multi pronged attack rooted in cultural Marxism, and Marxism = Judaism.

By the way.
And before everybody tries to kill me.
The second meme is not really accurate, but the second phase indeed is.
The third meme, makes more sense than ever at the current times.

this
pic related

I can tell for the meme style.
A cunt shilling for her sisters is behind.

Oy vey my fellow white nationalists let me tell you why we need to hang women for falling victim to jewish progaganda. You- I mean we, should forsake your- er…our women because of the unspeakable sin of being deceived by us chose- I mean the jews.

(this'd)
White women are simply mislead at the moment. In an ideal world, men will command the arena of men, and women the arena of women, and both will rise to their fullest potential without interference between the two. Women do not belong in a man's world, just as men do not belong in a woman's.

That being said, women are our second half, and proper women are to be supported in the extreme.

I can hear the mgtows, incels and other assorted losers REEing from here

The complaints are natural though, tbh. For someone to help open the floodgates to hell, only to switch sides when they feel too affected, is pretty damn arrogant (and infuriating). Once should make use of their support, but my hope would be, if this does lead to a change of authority (of Germany) in the long-run, then it should be determined who helped lead the country to hell and punish them accordingly.
Yes them, but is the golem not complicit in the crime? Some form of punishment is necessary. Hell, as long as it's after the war is won, harsh punishment (even up to execution) would be a fine show of eugenics (pro-in-group preference eugenics as opposed to supporting an out-group).

Laws made by jews aided by corrupt shabbos goy.

Corruption and shabbos goy is a pleonasmus, but it needs to be spelled out that the aides of the jew do it for the money. That is in contrast of the mass of people, male and female, who follow them because they are inept.
The later is nothing we can change, is in human nature, that there is only limited percentage of independent thinker in any human population. The majority are follower in the herd. That has nothing to do with intellectual capacity, but a disposition to challenge the status quo. There are more males with that inclination, while the overwhelming majority of females just goes with the flow. Males do fight for leadership, that is their biological program, that is reason why they are more easy of the opposition type. It is not a on-off trait, but a question of inclination. Very few females show strong urges to question the power to be. Females do fight among themselves for status within the system, they are striver, eager to please the ruler. Many men, the majority in my opinion, are not much different in behavior from the females in that respect, Those are the muscles of any system, not enough drive to challenge the ruler, Betas seeking acceptance from the Alphas.
In practices the fight is between the Alphas and the Gamas, the outsider and outcasts and sneaky Betas pretending to have no ambitions, were the loser ends as Gamas.

We in a situation were the jews as substitute Alphas control society via some Betas posing as Alphas. The jew is a “brain parasite” in our leadership. They are manipulating us to act our own best interest, men against females and reverse. They can do that because they are parasites and have no real interest of the well being of the host society, because they have their own.

You can‘t do that as long as the jew is at the lever of control. No amount of ranting about „stupid females“ is going to change that

Red pilling is necessary, but will go only so far. You never going to “red pill the mass” into rebellion, there will always just a limited number of people willing to accept and act. Those smaller number of people has to find together, clandestine and topple the jew.

The jew is a “brain parasite” in our leadership. They are manipulating us to act against our own best interest, men against females and reverse.

If you're constantly trying to address all of the problems that (((they))) are causing, then you'll be at it for the next 2000 years. Have fun!

This is an astroturfing effort launched by IB (Identitäre Bewegung) activist girls. Obviously, they were never among the "refugees welcome" crowd (which was also astroturfed), but often come from activist families with right-wing and NS backgrounds.

The objective seems to be to seize upon a changing mood in the German public sphere, where incessant rapefugee meming has begun to make an impact, and to give people permission to shift to the right.

Winning over women has value because it provides social proof, demoralizes the enemy and attracts capable men. Eventually, we should want expanding pockets in wider society where right-wing thought is voiced without any objection whatsoever, not even from women.

I generally think that the Identitarians propagate an absolutely idiotic anti-NS ideology, and they seem to genuinely believe that left-wing tactics succeeded because of their innate efficacy and not because of sponsorship by Jews (who use an entirely different set of tactics to advance their personal power).

But they get a few things right and anyone should be able to learn these things, even if their group is ultimately doomed to failure, cannon fodder.

Glenn Beck goes full boomer retard, accuses 120dB of being a "Nazi" movement:
youtube.com/watch?v=ht6JM51vjZc
Martin & Brittany in the comments

Haha, love the video. This is better than I thought.

To not go along with cunts and to weed out soy boys is what now? It's you whose mentally ill. You just hate women because none are interested in you to be that irrational. Your reference is a different thing from a different time and place. Don't be such a jaded shitbag you black pill and dick eating douche bag.

No.
As a group they actively supported this mess, now they have to take responsibility, which is highly unlikely.
Until women step on the streets to fix the problem, even with guns, I doubt there would be many "Captains Save a Hoe" to help them.

Women don't care about masculine ideals like nationalism or racial preservation; they only care about being socially accepted, popular, lusted over by men, and having their base physiological needs met (oxygen, safety, water, food, shelter, and sex). Women, even white women, are essentially savage beasts to be domesticated, not people in the sense that men are. I think his post was accurate, although the video he linked was good propaganda rather than shilling as he implied.

Why would German women be fed up? They've gotten exactly what they want- sexual emancipation, 'liberation' from their societal role, financial independence, and exotic, sexually-aggressive immigrants that are obsessed with their beauty. They voted for it all along, and you can't say it's all because of 'Denazification' brainwashing because the exact same phenomenon can be found in every single white country, plus many non-white countries as well. It's simply female nature. They aren't our friends or allies, they are necessary tools for procreation that we need to break down into servile pets by force via masculine power, with our indisputable physical and intellectual dominance.
It's the most common female sexual fantasy by far, they are obsessed with it. Women love rape.
For one, they are brainwashed with leftism and it would be very difficult to convince them that this is happening on a massive scale, no matter how many examples you prove to them, because the irrational talking points like 'not all x' are far more compatible with their feminine thought processes than the logical truth. Second, modern women aren't obligated to become mothers, or do fucking anything for that matter, and they'd rather not because it's hard work. Ask the average white woman of childbearing age when she wants to have children and she'll say, "eww, I hate kids" or something similar. The best response you're going to get is "meh, eventually" which means when her biological clock kicks in once she's a disgusting old 30 year old bag that can only have scrawny, low test, beta, 5'6, asymmetrical-faced little faggots with downs syndrome and autism. So basically, no, women don't give a fuck about Muslims raping and torturing kids. All they want is a cushy desk job where she can get paid more than a productive, hard-working man to paint her nails and gossip on her smartphone so she can buy makeup to take selfies and hit clubs to attract Chads to beat up her cunt for an evening.

I don't think that those women with the refugees welcome posters even thought about such a thing because most of those "exotic" men look fucking disgusting. It's like you said, they went for the popular and "moral" stuff, like save the poor African babies that starve and have flies all over their face.

Make no mistake about it, Denazification happened in all White countries, the only difference is that the German people had to be crushed before submitting, they were simply the strongest.

But in the end you might be right. There's an intersting book "Sex and Character" by Otto Weininger (a Jew).

Rape propaganda should primarily be used to trigger men into actions that their rationally calculating, pleasure-seeking selves would not contemplate otherwise. Cologne, Freiburg, Kandel each time unleashed some major waves of unruly goyim in Germany with a temporary loss of control over the narrative by the Jewish media.

Men typically do not want their wife, their crush, their mother or their sister to be fucked by Niggermudslimes. The "rape" angle makes it easier to express that sentiment.

In truth it does not matter whether or not white women consent to race-mixing or if they like subhumans or not. Dead men don't fuck.

I favor the Judo approach.
Use the momentum of the opponent (in this case unrest and chaos) in your own benefit.
The rape propaganda might be effective with old people, but the younger they are, less they care.
Most of the younger White men have learned that women are mean, despise them for their beta qualities, and the whole System is rigged against them just because they were born men.
Now we have a legion of young men sexually frustrated, angry y without a clear purpose.
Mix this vacuum feeling with religion (for faith) and tribal belonging (for purpose), and you get a explosive formula.
This "per se", is gold and platinum to any political movement.
Forget about skanks, the boys are the key.

By the way, I memed the wrong one.
I know the main adversary are the kikes, so here is the right meme.

Even though it was them who voted for Merkel, it was them who supported 'immigration' from 3rd world shitholes into europe, and it was women who threw their panties and teddybears at the ariving sandniggers…

JIDF fuck off back to >>>/oven/

No, we're just laughing at your gullibility.

t. MGTOW

almost read that as "Renegade Broadcasting" and almost reported you

yeah, about drama and other useless shit

I don't shill against women, but women are majority liberal, even to this day. converting them is a trying task.

I'll bet you aren't even White, faggot, plus you don't know how to discriminate. We discriminate here.

Not all women are the same. Everyone else, do not confuse whores and decent, normal women aka ladies.

No knight, that is for sure.

I rest my case on these fucking infiltrator wannabes.

Checked. Actually, when the complaints about how the vaginakin argued began, I just thought it was funny and joined right in. Dubs confirm that shills against normal White women are just dickless virgin losers who can't get laid. Stay mad, kikes.

It's good to know that you just condensed out of the fucking air and that women aren't half our race, faggot.

Bumping for visibility.

bump

Fucking kek. An unmarried non-virgin woman is always a whore. A bad wife or vocal leftist woman is always trash. You can use census data to determine your odds of encountering a decent woman. You will note that it is rapidly becoming a statistical impossibility.

This trend you describe is an illusion. You're not wrong about it being statistically unlikely to meet a decent woman but people are actually having less casual sex right now than they used to so actually it was even more difficult finding a decent woman, say, 20 years ago.

Funny how the narrative switches depending on context. On the one hand we are told that women are valuable assets in the political arena, on the other that they're naive and gullible grown-up children who have to be protected from exposure to propaganda.
Almost reminds me of the way Jews claim to be White then claim to be Jews and reject Whiteness, depending on what they're trying to achieve.
And the clincher which shows who is really behind the feminism posts:
The idea that feminism spread like wildfire due to kikes tricking women into accepting it is childishly naive. Would a kike have to use pernicious means to persuade most men to follow a creed which gave them access to sex on demand, beer on demand, as much sports as they can handle and total freedom from duties, responsibilities and blame of it all goes wrong? No, of course not, most men would naturally support what was on offer because it appeals to their instincts.
It's exactly the same with women. Even if not a single Jew existed on planet Earth, the minute you give women the vote, feminist parties and laws will emerge.
It's like saying if kids would vote for free candy, they wouldn't unless a jew tricked them into doing so.
To ignore reality is anti-truth. The truth is that women are completely unsuited to any political office and cannot be entrusted with the responsibility of the vote. They will always vote for what makes them feel good and what benefits them personally, to the detriment of everything else in society.
The second critical step to the salvation of the White race, after the final expulsion of the Jews, is to remove all direct political power from women.
The only political power a woman should have is that which she can lever through her husband.

These white knights and crypto-femscan't answer two simple questions.
Josef Fritzl levels of containment are what's actually required to accomplish what these clueless white knights are whining that White men ought to be doing.
We know that's illegal.
We know that will send husbands and fathers to prison.
Why would you suggest it?
The usual answer is a kind of nondescript magical thinking.

Irrelevant. A reformed whore is still a whore and totally unfit to marry and raise the family with. The impact of their bad decisions is permanent, both on a personal or societal revel. Not only are the whores trash, their daughters are trash. Their sons are useless soys. This will have far-reaching implications. Saying the trend is slowing down is like saying the radiactivity of a plutonium sample is decreasing. It's still fatal.

For most people here, there is little to no hope of finding a decent woman to procreate with. Our birthright was stolen and we will never have what our grandparents had (and squandered). The knowledge our forefathers had regarding female chastity that the jews suppressed is being regained. Anons 25-35 truly are fucked and you will see 100x more wizards in that age group than any point in history. Unchecked female sexuality destroys worlds and this is what we've experienced. "man up and marry the whore" advice thrown around is a sure recipe for disaster, not to mention total spiritual cuckoldry.

So you can understand that for most racially aware anons, seeing treasonous whores get their comeuppance is a dick-is-diamonds level event.

Whatever you say, Shlomo.

80% of men and 20% of ugly women have less sex, the rest has more. 2018 still not learned anything. That wont stop them from banning sex bots, and fooling you, they have less sex. fine people totally worth saving.

Any movement that relies on womans support is doomed to subversion. Only men can build and maintain a society, women can only help support the personal lives of those men that build it. Women will never and have never done anything on their own.

This. Women are on the cock carousel until they hit the wall and can't compete with younger women. Until this occurs they fuck around with all the chads. Then those washed up sluts find out that nobody wants to deal with their shit anymore especially because their most appealing days are over. Those fucking kikes fucked up our societies real good.

good movement

This is so true.
Still more Red Pills.
And this is so fucked up.
As I can see it, we are going toward a catastrophic demographic collapse.
If we play the game and have children, we will be destroyed by skanks and the State, and nothing will change because the shitskins will out breed us anyway.
If we refuse to play, we have a very good chance to survive with our finances intact, and to channel our rage against them to trigger a political change.

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/02/06/pamela-murder-suspect-arrest-confirmed-2_87cf089f-d002-43cd-83b3-eb4a8b2fcf41.html

No. You are a dumb idiot who can'tt into research.
Either that or you are a fucking shill
Knowing full well

Sellner was/is nazi.
110% redpilled.

Kill your fucking self

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Küssel

Guess three times who is this guys favorite disciple.

TADA
Sellner

Think about this next time you want to spew idiotic shit like
"But he's only half redpilled"

I hate people who don't do their rrsearch/deliberately spread misinformation

Do not shit talk people.you know nothing about. Especially when they have already done far more than you ever dreamed of

profil.at/oesterreich/identitaere-hilfsaktionen-mittelmeer-8205044

kuesselskameraden.blogsport.eu

breitbart.com/london/2018/02/11/italian-police-arrest-two-more-immigrants-for-murder-and-dismemberment-of-teenage-girl/

>(((You)))

Knock it off.
OP made the point, this thread is to highlight that vagina is special and deserve help from dicks.
If you actually read the thread you will find out that most of the anons not only disagree, but also have the utmost contempt for females.
Woman berated us for decades, now it is pay time.
"Pay back is a bitch".

An urgent message to all skanks:
-→ hooktube.com/watch?v=DysEkARglxk

Nah. Fuck you.

This message says it all.
An urgent message to all skanks:
-→ hooktube.com/watch?v=DysEkARglxk

Now, go back to /girltalk/

Really wish I came here more often before the elections.

>>>/reddit/