Mecha Thread - SIEG ZEON Edition

So anons, what are some games that let you respect the robot with some friends?
Anything "new" or "recent" that has been under the radar?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=717060367
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never understood "Sieg Zeon", it doesn't even make sense. It literally means "Zeon Victory"
It should be "Zeon Heil"
I may be wrong I'm shit at German

MSGO is garbage.

Yeah you're right it doesn't make sense, the Zeeks are never victorious.

It makes perfect sense, Zeon Victory, as in Victory to Zeon.
Zeon Heil would be Hail Zeon which would mean something different.

I found it so bad it's fun. Too much of a pain in the ass to get installed though.

It's going to disappoint isn't it?

Never played MechWarrior 2 or 4. Got both and the expansions. Anything I should know? I ask because apparently it's a real cunt to install.

MW4 should be fine to play. MW2 is pretty much a pain in the ass to get running, but worth it, especially Mercenaries. Expect to be Boss of the Battlefield till a challenger appears that can give your ass a thorough spanking

Hows Sydney?
Hows Dublin?

On the contrary I found MW2 to be easy to get running but MW3 absolutely would not work on Win7. Seems to be a case by case basis.

He asked about MW2 and MW4.
Achieving peace in the Middle East is easier than getting MW3 to work.

Your mech is the only friend you'll ever need.

SIEG ZEON!

I hope not. Firefall had great potential and it sounds like they're gonna make that again only without jews this time.

I've been playing Titanfall 2 and having more fun than I thought I would.

HAHAHAHA, YOU KNOW WHO ELSE ENJOYS THINGS?! GAYS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT GAYS ENJOY?! MASSIVE FAT COCKS, LITERALLY YOU ARE A BIG FAT GAYBO

Fun doesn't come into it! The question is if you are Respecting the Robot!

And Titanfall Devs do not Respect the Robot, prepare to get bullied!

The devs do not respect the robot, playing their game is a major disrespect to the robot.

Repent, bitch

It's the worst place in the country.

ebin post

The devs have completely shit on the entire mecha genre before, the game does not belong in a mecha thread.

Someone is about to get a spanking.

New balance patch came out, rather interesting.

MSGO is pretty alright. It feels pretty dated and my closest comparison would probably be an old version of space marine.

It's got some nice features like 50vs50 games and a commander position that does fun stuff like summon battleships and characters from the show.

It's plagued by free to play grind mechanics and lag due to being a nip game by nips for nips.

It's a shame that one ps2 gundam game that let you actually leave your suits never came out in english either.

hey there's fun stuff in dublin so long as you don't get stabbed by some 15 year old knacker

GGeneration soon~!

I might buy the season pass for it…

Check it out folks. I do it for free.

It l-looks like shit anyway, w-who cares about online grindans.

Whats that new game that looks like ace combat but with mechs?

They had a demo where this mech was flying round some floating city.

Why are there no good Gundam games on __PC?
Please port Gundam Versus to __PC

Project Nimbus?

This is the best you're gonna get.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=717060367

I wish someone would take Titanfall's mech design, just the mechs and nothing else, and build a good mech around them.

I tried the demo and it was actually alright.
It needs some serious polishing and quality of life improvements though. Might keep and eye on it.

When does SRW:V come out?

Faggot.

Reminder that the Zeon didn't do anything wrong!

Would any of you lads be interested in an 8ch mecha Discord? Could play Mech warrior online together, talk about Gunpla, latest animus etc.

Or you could post on /m/?

what's Dirscord? some type of new Facebook that only millennials get?

Image boards and chats are different beasts mate.

Discord is an IM client that has chat rooms and voice chat built into private servers within the client. It's basically IRC with voice chat.

sounds like you are just desperate for social contact

And run by a Chink company that is known for spyware and selling off your information.

Of course, because who could possibly want to talk to people about shit they enjoy?

normalfags

I'm fairly certain the 8ch mumble is still alive.

But they *did* do something wrong.

They failed to remove BRs with the colony that took Sydney off the map.

That first one looks like it takes dicks up the ass.

To be fair the "grind" isn't bad, as say Korean MMOs, MSGO is more like PSO and PSO2 where if you work hard enough you'll get the shit you want. Hell even the cash shop is pretty much useless in MSGO since DX gasha is pay for a chance to possibly get a better suit, not necessarily win.

It's more of the shame the /m/ community is now pretty much normalfags and cancer. and I don't mean the /r9k/ tier definition of normal fags like

a /m/ discord would be neat since you can post pics in discord. But we do have /m/ on 8ch and that should be used more.

Mechwarrior Living Legends is back in active development.
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/

they look like Wanzers. i'm hard.

>>>/bog/

Well give them another colony then!

I bet the next armored core game will be a reskinned souls game to be honest.

If they made a new Armored Core game all the Dank Souls players would complain it's too hard.

Souls was a mistake

Well, not the ones who have played Armored Core games before. What i can never understand is how people don't get that moving from a certain type of a game to another is what causes all the "difficulty" problems.

If you haven't played a platformer in a few years go back and try jak and daxter, super mario or what have you it will fuck you up. You have to relearn all the shit when you play vastly different games and why souls was so hard is that its playstyle didnt resemble any recent games.

Dark Souls is like 3D castlevania or 3D Mega Man. You just gotta learn the placements and enemy attack patterns.

Any Mecha Games that give MS IGLOO levels of feels?

Hop onto MWLL, the better alternative to the shit that it MWO!

clanjadewolf.net/mwll/

Fucking checked!

It's like you don't respect the robot or something?

Played the alpha, was pretty clunky on my machine at times but was playable.
The lack of being able strafe or walk backwards was irritating and some of the weapons like the micro-missiles felt pretty weak but the rest were satisfying enough.

_F___
My favorite machine from Igloo is still the Zudah.

What are you, gay?

Nice choice

Everytime I think of mech games, I think of eXteel… and it makes me sad.

It depends, would they feel sad if I was hurt?

i though it was made by westerns

I think it is Thai. Thai devs seem to be making a lot of mecha games lately. That Project Nimbus is Thai made as well.

This was pretty nice for a pre-alpha.

GHOSTO FIGHTAH JA NAI

Love how most games with the Zudah let you outrange the engine like in the OVA till you run out of HP. In MSGO they even made it so when you die from doing that it creates a damaging explosion with about the same force as a sturmfaust. pretty fun to allahu ackbar a defensive line with the Zudah

Who Federation here?

Well, shit. I'm going to rectify this soon, starting with the HGUC Kobe Byarlant.

those are robots
get outta here

Why must life be suffering?

That's sort of the bane of mecha, the games tending to not actually be much about piloting a robot. Browsing any list of modern games about mecha usually just gives you a list of 2d shooters, shmups, rts, rpgs, visual novels and any game where you pilot a robot for a level or two. And maybe a kickstarter with microtransactions.

user that decided to try and rush UMP in Ghiren's greed.
MISSION COMPLETE
I ended the OYW about a turn after Project V was uncovered by Zeon and before Dozle even had to send Char to investigate

What are good mecha mods for games?

Sins of the Prophets for Sins of a Solar Empire.

Not really video games, but I'm planning on giving hi-mock a paint job for my country national day. I have shitty color blindness so I'm hoping char red does look the same as maroon

It's close enough.

Firefall was great IN THEORY. Then they just kept removing fun and making you buy beans or whatever.

Plus progression was super super super slow. Just make me pay 10 bucks a month and normalize my shit.

I guess you're Kuwaiti?

Guess twice bitich

Idk man I only know that Kuwait and saudia hates Qatar guts for some reason

If you're not white then no one cares about you here. Go be an animal elsewhere.

I'm sorry, what?

Halo is considered /m/, we actually used to have threads on /m/ about shit

Like hell it is! You young gooks get the fuck out and stop disrespecting the robot!

we've had halo threads back on /m, we have threads about toku as well and that's on;ly really /m/ pertaining to the giant robots

nigger I can tell you're a Holla Forumsirgin if this is your reaction

That was a long fucking time ago, man. The /m/ here is nothing like old halfchan /m/.

What fucking board do you think you're on? You're a Holla Forumsirgin as well, we all are because this is Holla Forums.