SEC WILL FOSTER CRYPTOCURRENCY

Fuck yeah

banking.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a5e72ac6-4f8a-473f-9c9c-e2894573d57d/BF62433A09A9B95A269A29E1FF13D2BA.clayton-testimony-2-6-18.pdf

Fuck China
Fuck fiat
Fuck kikes

Full speed ahead, ahead gentlemen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOViAFHNZm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woops wrong pic

What does this mean though

Banks gonna make their own (((crypto)))

Like XLM?

Means US govt wants a piece of the pie

Isn't that just the same as stocks already, only now they're not backed by anything?

Why xlm?

So moon soon? Crypto is a fucking bloodbath right now.

They are just going to turn off your wallet user. You may as well just get a chip.

XLM Stellar is a breakaway of Ripple XRP. Same shit, similar kikes.

Is this also the market crash thread?

well the current unfolding events do kinda prove that rumour circulating here that indeed bitcoin is a government psyop aimed mainly against china/russia
does anybody have saved the image were a knowledgable user explains the things to come: were one of the things was the (((powers))) that be will at the 11th hour pull a new global currency out of their hats and much hangs on its adoption rate
bitcoin was a perfect setup as it has the tech savvy part of the youth already baited

The jews will not rest until the only crypto- currency that remains legal is one that they
1) Control the supply of through central bank buffoonery and
2) Can practice fractional reserve banking with, i.e. they can loan out 1000 BTC when they only have 100 in their account.

I'm sure it's related

So is everything else. Don't be short sighted - today was planned. Hopefully you've got fiat out. Grab some gold and friends and wait for a pump to start on cryptos. Big (((whales))) just shaking everything out for the next run up.

Monero says no.

Couldn't keep it to your other kikecoin thread? Fuck you cunts.

USA 2.0 = another US century, and bitcoin is the money to do it with.

But was Madoff who wrote all the SEC rules…

Mah nigga

A currency with no intrinsic value is called a fad. If your currency is not consumed or processed into goods with stable demand, it's value is determined completely by the whims of the populace. Or enforced by the end of a gun, as is the case with Fiat.

Crypto-currencies are not currencies, they are fad investments to scam true-believers. Fiat sucks, but can at least be used to wipe your ass. When the crypto fad dissipates, a lot of decent people are going to be left holding the bag. A bag of a bunch of Myspace coins, with a really accurate ledger that proves that, yes, indeed, they own said Myspace coins that nobody wants.

When crypto supporters refuse to address the obvious fundamental issue that bitcoins aren't real things with intrinsic value. Or start spreading Jewish lies that currencies don't have to have intrinsic value, or claim that wasted electricity and heat that can never be recovered are what somehow back crypto. Or start autistically screeching about how all value is subjective. And instead have just pointed to their "value" and popularity. You can hopefully see that they are describing a fad. As popularity and an increase in price, with no real value behind something is basically the definition of a fad. Like silly bands, or beanie babies, or pet rocks. Except this flea circus won't be giving you anything you can even hold in your hand.

sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about

Ok, whatever man. Go buy some more data that you think can be a stand in for a universal barter item, AKA a currency. Since it can't be used for anything, it's value is 0 but whatever.

Keep telling yourself that somehow it works, because it's digital and oh-so-modern.

That rumor may have some validity.
Make sure not to buy the wrong coin though. It looks like the good guys have chosen a side. Japan is on board as well.
Obviously I can't give specifics about anything (because I don't know anything), but this is probably all much bigger and more involved than most people realize or would even believe. And why wouldn't it be? It's the fucking future of money. Get on board.

will there be point where people dont bother with the stock market anymore and just speculate on btc?

So you think fiat has value because you can wipe your ass with it?

your other post just makes you sound like a kike
butthurt you didnt buy in sooner?

boomerkike detected

Happening today.

Dats rite. The 'lightening network' is the key to jew schemes.

The meeting today is unlikely to be positive.

I will never understand why you people like you don't believe you can own both.

I really hope for your own sake that you are doing very well financially because the alternative is that you are a bitter poorfag who missed out on a nice opportunity to make money. People who own crypto aren't 100% in crypto. And fiat is garbage and you would be a fool not to hedge against it somehow.

Regardless of what's real and what isn't, the greatest fool is the man (you) who refuses to take risks and turn opportunities into riches.

Stay broke faggot.

I have tried to make a purchase with this fucking joke of a currency. i'm on month 3 month fucking 3 still fucking waiting for the transaction to confrim. Fuck you and fuck this joke of a currency. Folks pushing this bitcoin shit dont even use the fucking things they just hold them and tell you its the future. Fuck right off. BTC is fucking useless. Fuck Blockchain garbage code. It dont even scale for fuck sakes.

You just don't understand the technology brainlet. It just works that is why its the future

Anything not Bitcoin is an attempt to usurp decentralized finance

XMR > BTC by far. Centralise that.

Bullshit. You're just a fucking retard who sent it to a fucking BCH address or something dump.

The reason smart people don't just, "Buy both, dur." Is because only retards buy things with no value. You'd get more utility buying a candy bar. If you are talking about investments, yes, I already informed you that it is a fad investment. It's not a matter of, "Why not both?". It's a matter of, "Do I want to try to scam people into buying information with no value, for fiat that I can actually buy real assets with."

Slowly, little Billy began to realize there was no reversing erroneous transactions on the immutable blockchain, and that it was not the technology, but in fact, his own brain that was faulty.
t. lost a shitload of XEM when I was a newfaggot

The interview was actually pushed back to today. Just happened.
It was a decent interview - worth watching if you are into the crypto scene at all. 2/3 callers into the show were shills. It was surreal. Imagine if CTR called your cell phone and said "drumpf is finished" irl. It kind of felt like that.

I recommend checking it out.
It starts about 25 minutes into this video (some technical difficulties with the audio at first, but they fix that).
youtube.com/watch?v=zOViAFHNZm4
But I'm not sure how to get to the rest of it. You'll have to figure that out on your own.

Well shit. Ex Microsoft CEO tweeted this on Sunday. Totally overlooked. He better deliver.

In fact, only approximately 3%-8% of US Dollars exist in and cash form at any given time, so you can't wipe your ass with 97% of fiat money. The only difference between this 97% of USD and Bitcoin is that the creation of bitcoin is controlled by a decentralized authority instead of a half dozen jews.

You mud bro? I rent out an apartment with BTC.