Has an 86% on Metacritic

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/watch-dogs-2/critic-reviews

Is it basically dead at this point? Shame we'll never get a game thats basically like the movie Hackers at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a64nh
indiegogo.com/projects/the-endless-forest-second-decade-game-multiplayer#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah it's dead.

Did this release or not? I'm barely keeping up with these new fuckin releases. Titanfall 2 came out and it took me a week to realize it was finally out.

I think it came out today or something, game companies when they advertise games seem to have forgotten to let people know they'll come out.

Steam is saying it releases Nov. 29, PS4 and Xbone get it on the 15th

0/10
Diversity for the sake of diversity with no real depth behind it

The real question is which will be the biggest trainwreck between this and Mafia 3.

I don't remember any shilling for this, compared to the plenty that mafia received, so I'd argue that this will flop harder

There were people who were hopeful for Mafia 3, how many people in comparison even give a shit about WaSh_D0gZ at this point?

There was no shilling because some people liked mafia 2 and wanted mafia 3 to be a good game, had genuine interest in the series

Nobody cared about Watchdogs series after the catastrophe that 1st one was

You're a clever one aren't you?

Mammy tells me that everyday, im the smart one you knwo?

I kind of want to say this. Mafia 3 despite its terrible launch on PC, technical issues and feeling rushed out the door, that at least had some interest behind it and shipped 4.5 million. WD2 on the other hand had 0 hype because of how people disliked the first game, and I hear it still has issues like not being able to keep 30FPS and having so few pedestrians in order to have it run at 1080p on the PS4

yep

this will have more salt.

Oh for Christ's fuck sake. Why does every leftists piece of fucking shit propaganda SOUND EXACTLY THE SAME.

Why didnt they make that dude the main character? He has a more interesting design than the protagonist, plus I think he's included as a figure in the limited editions

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I would have pirated this game if the mc was white.

Wait, there were making a Titanfall 2?

I'm really out of the loops. And I like it.

Because it's the only brainwashed mantra they know and spew.

Thank God this piece of shit is going in the pile with the others.

Because suits think that MC has to be the blandest character possible, otherwise little Jimy will be unable to self-insert into the game. Plus it's plain easier to write a bland MC than an interesting one.

UBISOFT PUT DETAILED VAGINAS IN THE GAME

W H Y
H
Y

Oh yes, very brave, like Anita going to lecture DICE employees in Sweden, cuck capital of the word

wat

He's probably gay as well

With all the leather and spikes I wouldn't be surprised. And he'd still be better than Generic Black Man.

Is he the villain? Tell me that guy is the villain. I love this constant trend of SJWs making villains who are cooler, smarter, and simply more human than their bland Mary Sue can-do-no-wrong "heroes."

no

Midnight release today but some youtubers got it early to advertise playing it for a few days like Angry Joe.

Damn. I got my hopes up.

And what in the fuck is that second thing?

They chose the wrong president to fuck with.

?

Don't worry, nobody wants to.

She MAD

I kinda wish someone did a mod that used like, 90s jokes, like OOPS I HACKED IT AGAIN and shit, just to show how inane they are.

Watch Dogs 2 ending

were there memes back in the days of Usenet and Dial-Up and all that ancient 90s Internet? Because if the protagonist is a grown-ass adult, I would be able to believe it more if he acted like the oldest of oldfags.

Heck, that could be a decent protagonist. The oldest oldfag in the world.

wrench without mask

And an underwhelming ending too. Brilliant, that's just the cherry on the sundae of steamy shit.

The Left is still ranting about fighting The Man, despite being The Man.

It continues.

Did Donte find his way into this game or somethin?

I was expecting that the emoji glasses guy would betray everyone because lulz.

I hate shoehorned sequel hook endings, but that does sound more amusing.

Why the fuck would they take off his mask? Jesus, the one cool character and they fuck it up.

I think I can already hear the hambeast screaming about "MUH SEXISM!!!!!"

This game is gonna flop so hard.

22% what?

Electoral college.

Maybe this is their marketing. Like they shoved this in there to cause controversy.

What in the fuck are the Jews at Ubisoft thinking? Do they really think a high budget game about playing as antifa will sell? Vast majority of people hate antifa

Probably was inside trolling, a timed bomb, must be hell on earth to work for this people nowadays

Good god they didn't even try with that shit

Has anyone ever seen a nonwhite or non asian hacker? Like, a negro hacker?

How the fuck did you even recognized them as antifa?

oh god it's like a GTA character except taken seriously

HELP

That's pretty balsy for a AAA studio to do. I really have to wonder though, did some employee sneak it in, or did nobody even notice during Q&A that an NPC had a fully textured vagina?

That never gets old.

Watch Dogs was better than GTA V

Thats how bad that GTA was

NO. He was supposed to be a QT twink. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.

Alright, now you're just trying to get a rise. GTA5 wasnt great but it was leagues better than Watch Dogs.

At least you could purge any group of your choice in watch dogs

This looks like the intro to a psycho boss in dead rising. Amazing.

Isn't it obvious? A gang of hooligans that mask their faces for no reason other than cowardice, gang has niggers, moslems and white punks, gang fights to take down le ebil nationalist politician that wants to make Bay Area Great Again.

The game is about playing as antifa retards.

until you fell through the world

You rang?

Oh shit.

THEY'RE GOING AFTER THE GIBSON?

Shipped, not sold.
You could buy it for 5 € in Europe, just a few weeks after launch.

He'll always be pure to me.

they fucked up
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

oh god why does he look 40?

Ubishit accidentally got something right and they still fucked it up.

WTF he looks like Anakin in the original Return of the Jedi. He was some fifty year old guy pretending to be a memelord? So he's alt-right?

the alimony kicked in

He looks like a 40 year old jewish meth addict

He looks like a guy who was a militant lefty back in the day, but has now realized that today the left is just spoiled millennial hipsters that have rendered everything he believed in worthless.

Just hack his shit up.

The human centipede is real.

How did they make this game look worse than what we got with Watch_Dogs 1?
You've even got it set in a very visually interesting city, and it still looks like trash.

Is Ubisoft just trying to bankrupt themselves?

Do you think normalfags will stop buying their games because of this?
Is there hope, after the trainwreck that has been Mafia III, No Man's Sky, and very probably this?

Do they explain how the congressional canidate is going to "rig" an election in a district that has always voted democrat (and not "moderate" dems either. Absolutely fucking crazy ones that talk about how global warming will make women prostitute themselves)

In an industry that has become all about grafix, yes. Yes I do.

Maybe its trying to run the game in 1080p or make the PS4pro look like a needed upgrade? I dunno.

This whole game just reeks of out-of-touch freaks trying to emulate/regurgitate what they think is hip and cool. That on top of the already stale and boring base gameplay means I'm not sure how much longer even the casual crowd can continue to swallow this much shit. Just kidding of course people will continue to buy these games

10/10 GOTY not even the nips dare to do that.

Well, I'm out of words with this. It's to much even for Ubisoft standars

Also what about the plot? They take down the literally Hitler not Trump Thruss?

I can't take this game seriously

So why does he wear the mask?

Strangely enough, some mudslime girls wear whore clothing with the hijab. Mudslimes are the masters of mental gymnastics.

Performance Matters

So is it the bad guy? Did they actually decide that the tumblr landwhale is the villain?

Seriously, what that fuck were they thinking while writting the script?

I would race mix with a qt Iranian girl while she wears a loose fitting hijab tbh

old hooknose wanted to get close to the kiiids

i watched five minutes of cutscenes on youtube before i tapped out.

Oh dear god

I can't even tell what the tone is supposed to be here. Is it supposed to be tongue in cheek? I have no idea.

Is this intentionally stupid like the movie Hackers, or does it want to take itself seriously? If its the former I'm sorta for it, if its the latter then shit.

Reported for being a faggot.

Reminds me of the intros to Dead Rising's psychopath boss fights.

Everything the left believes in has always been worthless.

oh, wow, the ending is exactly the same as the first game, minus the citywide blackout. that's fucking pathetic.

You reported yourself?

It's a game about killing Kojima then?

There was SPISPOPD, at least.

holy fuck make it stop

KEK

Cry more

what do you mean?

I can't even remember the last time I've seen this.

Did these faggots look to life is strange for inspiration or something?

Notable Failures/Blunders/Controversies this year:

>Hitman Okay game, awful business model, don't think it sold well either

What the fuck happened

Game was made by Ubisoft Montreal, so there's that.

it's always Canadians

fucking always

Well, a clock is right twice a day

Most of those were too busy plastering democrat propaganda on the plot instead of actually doing a good game.

Montreal is a cancer to Quebec the same way San Fran is to the rest of California.

Yep, this is all trash. I hope this eats shit and Ubisoft has to decimate themselves once more.

How did you fuck up a ytp?

Wait, he just shit in on the tranny?

This feels like a Venture Bros bit.

He's a Jew

Please tell me this character dies. So annoying.

Holy shit.

Since when did fucking hackers throw riots?

Good luck with that Ubisoft

Isn't that just realistic negro behavior and expectations? Real life negroes kill people and then expect to not be chased by the police for it.

"She" looks like my old middle school german teacher. She was fat, wrinkled, had an old fashioned weird hair, the exact same type of face and way of moving her face, as well as kinda the same humor/way of mocking people. I actually liked her, I feel weird seeing that thing having the same antics as her. I'd actually like the character if it hadn't the appearence of a perfect tumblrina and if the devs forgot about the hip and cool memes.

I want to gently hack with his anus

because trump

Come on now

I unironically hope the writers of this game die in a fire

2016 was the year that Jews decided to ramp up Cultural Marxist propaganda in the western games industry as a response to GG and gamers in general being shitlords

shiiietttt

Wonder how they felt after Trump's victory

the worst part here is not even the meme, it's the weapon

I thought it was 2015 when they said jack shit about GG at E3 and suddenly had female protagonists and devs everywhere.

It's like those old tv shows obviously written by people out of touch who are trying to be "hip".

"Oh no! America is becoming the home of those evil male white supramasists! It totally wasn't because the democrats and mainstream media were disconnected from reality and not only ignored anyone who wasn't a lower class minority but also demonized them! I can't be wrong because I am a smug liberal piece of shit!"

Well sure, but this year they did that even more than last year. They're going to keep increasing it until soon all games are propaganda.

Game runs worse on PS4 Pro. Great feature.

I think it's actually the writers of this turd, realizing what they've spawned
a suicide note hidden in plain sight

Oh yeah, I agree. Next E3 we're going to need a bingo space reserved for "jab at Trump or alt-right" based on how things are going. I'm just splitting hairs over when it really kicked up.

is it weird that the script for certain characters seems passable? I think its just the subject matter mixed with certain characters acting so detached from everything that ruins it . That man women hybrid acting like a "nerd" power fantasy from the 80's just is seems out of place when put up to the background of totalitarian robot police. Is it weird to say maybe if they took themselves a little less seriously subject matter wise and more seriously character wise and stripped away "lol xddd modern comic relief characters" that this potentially would've been a strong concept? Cause I get the sense there acting like this is really good political commentary when its really as low brow as it kind of gets.

good point, he really dindu nuffin, he was trying to get his life together, going to dedsec irc every sunday

i dare you to find me a single fucking soul on this entire site who can.

They weren't. In case you haven't noticed, Ubishit seems to bankroll projects that attempt to cater to the young, cool, hip crowd. The problem is that none of the fucking people who work for them are actually cool, in addition to having their games essentially created via fucking boardroom concensus rather than competition developer direction. Hence the maximum amount of painful cringe you see rife in WD2: this is the fucking "humor" you get when mid 30s and 40s investor/board director types attempt to dictate what a game should be like in order to cater to the widest audience. It's all nothing but ancient stale memes that everyone's fucking grandmother has heard by now. This is the internet equivalent of telling a "why did the chicken cross the road" 'joke' and unironically thinking that it holds lots of actual laughs.

Life is Strange had exactly the same fucking problem insofar as humor and scriptwriting goes, and we all know what a goddamn abortion that was.

Reported for being a faggot.

If it were entirely like the movie Hackers, maybe it'd be okay.

The first game was ubisoft's biggest letdown in years, until the division and that counter strike clone were even shittier and almost completely different from the demos

I think even the normalfagst of normalfags has realized ubisoft is shit and they shouldn't buy any of their shitty games

If it wasn't for the fact that they're shoving Social Justice in your face at every turn I might be interested. This is intended as masturbatory fodder for the Gawker(Rip in Pepperonis) audience without getting that those faggots don't like violent games.

remember how Holla Forums said this was flop and "we waz kings and sheet" the game

this game sold 4 million + copies

Remember how the people making it said it had to sell over 8 million at full price not to be considered a flop?

Not sold, shipped.

sauce?

I actually kinda liked Homefront: The Revolution

Though I only got through like half the game

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that was the Tomb Raider reboot

Just remember, they probably shit this out instead of a sequel to Rayman Legends.

Half of youtube are videos of people laughing at how fucking broken that game is, during launch that was the only thing people were talking about that game

I guess. Really Watch_Dogs 2 fails to tackling hacking realistically and did a worse job of it than Watch_Dogs 1. Instead of going in the direction of Hacker where its grounded in reality and character motivation, Watch_Dogs 2 practically is as realistic as Hacker Man from Kung Fury. Its displaying all the assumed power fantasy and none of the reality. Since when is the actually and non-sensationalized image of hackers ever been 23 year old black men shooting guns in a rag tag group of diverse saturday morning cartoon heroes all with super hero names?
Honestly if they wanted to really do a good Watch_Dogs story they should have it be about a character assuming that the depiction of hackers in Watch_dogs is realistic and becomes a vigilante only to have his hopes crushed and his power fantasy removed by the reality of what Hackers actually do.

Literally, remember sunset drive?

Honestly, a realistic hacker game where you actually spend most of your time at your character's computer would be kinda cool. Gotta lie low and manage your needs, desperately hoping you covered your tracks well enough to not have Feds knocking on your door.

Sorta like Uplink + My Summer Car.

Is that fucking max headroom background?

Like, from 30 YEARS AGO?

Actually, that one got it right. It wasn't turbo SocJus, it was anarchopunk. It's just that the game itself was boring to play.

I give them points, they timed this perfectly after the election for shitlibs to jerk off to. Had Hillary won, anyone who isn't completely braindead would have rolled their eyes at best, now they're "fuck the man" rhetardoric can at least pretend to have a point.

Elaborate on this, the [CURRENT YEAR] was great for nip PC ports. We got Dragon's Dogma, EDF 4.1, Dead Rising 1, Shitran Kagaya, Oneechanbara, and even Danganronpa (which somehow got a GNU/Linux port too).

There is a good base to it because they tried really hard to be Mr Robot but couldn't resist shoving their political ideology into it which didn't turn out so well when combined with the general incompetence of massive AAA teams.

Nope.

archive.is/a64nh

The article mentions how it would really need to sell 4 million compared to GTA, but it forgets how retailers both online and digital take a cut of 1/3 at least. Add to that the licensed music, marketing, and the fact that we only have shipped numbers and you have a game that has failed.

Hackers isn't that grounded in reality, but it's just so interesting and keeps your attention.

You mean Sunset Overdrive?

It's like watching cancer

Not suprising at all.

This actually sounds fucking great. Take the subject matter seriously enough that its grounded in reality but the systems still make it a resource management and hacking sim which can still make it fun.

Video games were a mistake.

It's because we are seeing the physical representation of cancer

That's why I compared it to My Summer Car. It's got enough semi-realistic/"gamey" features to flesh out the gameplay loop, and then BAM an incredibly realistic system that the game is actually built around. It's a really nice blend of satisfying-but-simple mechanics and autism.

Pretty sure he's referring to Sunset which was the stupid pretentious games are art crap that sold nothing.

Holy shit, I can't help myself, I actually really, really like the guy in the mask. "Wrench," was it? Sure, it's too bad we see his face, but other than that he's pretty much the only good thing in this colossal turd of a game.
I seriously can't help it, guys. Maybe it's his voice.

This game is much worse than my already lower than the Mariana trench expectations. This game better flop hard, the little faith I have in normalfags will be lowered beyond belief if it doesn't.

The highest level hack if you have literally put zero time into family and friend or even online friends will just be against a russian hacker hiding out in a ice fishing shack in Siberia. I'll get to work on it some day.

This is a direct result of Project Chanology and Anonymous.

The days when you'll uncover a soviet spyring in West Germany while hacking are long over.

No, the protag is a california "adult".

Oh yeah, that one was complete garbage.

I think brote might actually be psychic

Being 100% honest the closest thing to a black hacker I seen was a black guy who made android ROM install tutorials

I seen plenty of hispanic hackers but they were living in latin countries

There aren't any reviews on steam. It doesn't release on steam for another 14 days.

And the most forgettable of them all. Pic related is like the Nebraska of video games. At least North and South Dakota and famous for being boring.

This.

*are
God damn it, I need some sleep.

I barely even remember us mocking it. What bullshit did DICE put in it?

I dont remember.

Guys come on, this is a shitty game by committee to appeal to normalfags, you think they would add anything even remotely similar to uplink and other coding games?

Look at the fucking puzzles in this shit, its not even logic gates

From what I can remember its biggest fault was just the open world which meant it ended up having super poor level design between missions and each individual mission was just as linear as the first game. They completely failed to utilize the open world which mean the game ended up being incredibly mediocre. No major flaws to make fun of and it just lacked anything that even a casual would find to be particularly entertaining or noteworthy.

Its just a reboot of Mirror's Edge with more story, and EA in their infinite wisdom released it before E3 where it would get buried.

Wow!

I read it as "the cuckold's egg". I'm wasting too much time on Holla Forums.

Purge needed.

>IMPLYING

Even mr.robot (which is cucked as fuck) maintains a semblance of reality when it comes to hacking and how hackers are

This game is like a reboot of that hackers movie from the 90s but with [CURRENT YEAR] bullshit on it

Don't feel too bad, "cuckold" is derived from "cuckoo" after all.

Holy shit, they really went all out with this hipster counterculture bullshit.

But Ms.girlfriend was actually a woman

This is a tranny

Everything about this is kinda sad. Why is Newman from Seinfeld the villain here? Who thought this was a good idea

I think its that pimp you have to kill, maybe you just blew up his balls.

Millennials wish they knew about something as genuinely off-beat as Max Headroom. This is just they using spontaneity and meme regurgitation in order to look hip

I was just thinking about Newman too.

Perhaps this is his… "daughter."

spacing

fair point though

wait, wasn't one of those people GG had a feud with had like some shit in her arm or hand?

I thought Jews were. Show me any other culture that flip-flops between being a religion, a race and a nationality.

Yeah. Thats true. And I may never get to making a video game, but its good to acknowledge what something could be. Especially in the case of Watch_Dogs which is missed opportunity after missed opportunity.

brote laugh is best laugh

Zoe just had someone stick a tiny flash drive in her arm with Deus Ex on it.

Dead Rising 4 isn't on the list?

Friendly remind er that Sunset flopped so hard the devs left the industry altogether. Pic related was the aftermath

Feel it needs more stitches on the edges to be realistic.

Didnt they come back like a few months afterwords with a kickstarter or something?

Why are graphics so shitty? Aren't we supposed to be at the point where they should look realistic as fuck? Games much older than that looked a lot better

Their site which is the most pretentious thing in all of creation says they're raising money to remake their first """game""", endless forest.

Here's how that's going: indiegogo.com/projects/the-endless-forest-second-decade-game-multiplayer#/

Team Silent cared. That's why.

Team Silent were fucking wizards

good plan

and dropped.

i want to know the answer of this question

so what happend to trump in the game?

But user, that's not even the best part. Take a closer look at the indiegogo:

I also read somewhere that she has magnets in her fingers.

Wait, the Sunset devs are the ones who made that shitty deer game?

Fuck, everything is connected.

Fuck that. Holy shit.

Its actually E-corp, they just call it evil corp because they are unoriginal as fuck

But 2nd season shows the consequences of fucking up the system would have to society and poor people so its kind of a criticism of simplistic SJW views as well

wat

That looks like a texture glitch, not a vagoo.

son… that's what vaginas look like in real life. it's not pretty. those are crotchless panties if the cloth part's throwing you off.

Alcatraz is a national park now anyway.

Sounds about right.

Reason is Ubisoft is SHIT. Down to their entire management. What happened was they got so far up their own ass as they became big, that they gradually stopped giving a fuck. They have talented programmers, artists, tools teams, everything. But the management is so unmotivated that they just don't give a fuck. Their employment reviews are shit awful. Take a look at this. There are several similar reviews.

I am unlikely to believe that no one has killed themselves making this game.

Oh, sorry, the bush looked like a fucking pig nose coming out of her pelvis so it set me off.

Not on January 20th, 2017. :^)

Kill her(?) with fire!
No wait, kill her with EVERYTHING! Including a whale harpoon!

Nice work.

it's like Dog Days never happenned

Has there ever been a game that fails to immerse you this much?

Homefront had a sequel?

Where the fuck do you even get these videos from? The game hasn't been released yet.

An open world cyberpunk game where you play a super hacker is a pretty neat concept, which is why it's so astounding to see Ubisoft fuck it so hard on almost every conceivable level.

UBISOFT YES!

Ubisoft has this amazing ability to come up with cool concepts and then utterly pigfuck them.

Why do they keep doing this ? Is this because years of japanese and their shit tastes made them forget how to treat real humans ?

Ubi simply learned that if you hype the shit out of a game pre-release, you can fart out any old dogshit and the morons will keep coming back for more while the shekels roll in. 'Fool me once' does not apply in the games industry.

This is the reality we inhabit.

The old fucks are more senile.

So uh, did the ESRB rating include graphic sexual content?

Because if not, and the ESRB finds out about this, Ubi dun goofed and they'll get crucified with fines.

Maybe an enterprising user could send the ESRB a video recording of this to show it happening in realtime?

you now realize all the media always did it to pander to children

Why? Whats the point when you probably cant even take it out of your arm to play Deus Ex?

I really want to see another studio try that, and hopefully give it the atmosphere Watch Dogs 1 gave off during its 2012 reveal, instead of the final product being more of a basic revenge story with some occasionally neat moments.

The game was made by children. Ugly ones at that.

Is this how they look in real life? Disgusting.

But by that same metric you're a child. And you post on Holla Forums, so you can't be attractive. And since when does a developer's attractiveness matter? Do you think Half-Life's quality hinged on Gabe's looks?

Do you think she ascended?

muh nerd cred

What does half life have to do with quality?

Isn't that some Mark of the Beast shit?

Fuck nerd cred, I aint sticking a USB in me.

Is notTrump really the games main villain?

Wrench has me thinking they tried blending Gay Fawks and Bane?

Gabe was the first gorgeous dev I could think of

You're one of those THICCfags, huh

did someone say thick ?

THICC?

oh no

THAC0

Did you grab it 'till it dead?

Max Headroom was great because it was made with old film splicers and Variable-frequency oscillators from the era. The bit in this piece of shit game is cringey because it was just lazily done with Sony Vegas

No.

guess she was wrong about gamers objectifying women huh

More like she bought a ton of pizzas with all that stolen Kickstarter money.

Complete bullshit. The whole company is shit, you don't get away with saying it was the evil management that is the sole reason they make such abysmal products.

You don't hand over a multi million dollar project to one of your subsidiary studios that just so happens to be completely staffed by fat, ugly white women. Ubisoft has an agenda, the management and everyone working for them is complicit in pushing it.

I would if I could, but I don't have a vagina, so I couldn't get away with it.

So what the fuck happens when the battery dies? Its going to be a useless brick sitting in his arm. Dumbass

The art in ubi games is good, they just aren't given enough time to fix technical issues.

It's not that the Ubisoft devs lack talent, as much as I feel like they've probably been so sapped of any motivation or desire to actually make videogames instead of assembly products that results in all of their shit being so bland and forgettable.

I mean videogames are ultimately a creative medium, and they always turn out the best when the people making them are enthusiastic and interested in trying new things. Ubisoft is like the fucking McDonald's of videogame development, and nobody enjoys working at McDonald's.

What art? Everything they make looks bland as fuck.

Yeah, it's what happens when you kick out all the white men that know how to program.

All evidence to the contrary of course. WD1 and 2 were such unpolished gems after all, and we can't forget all the AssCreed lookalikes.

Ubisoft developers are interested in new things, it just so happens those new things are introducing their Marxist agenda into every game's narrative.

They can quit. Oh, but I forget, no one else is hiring Women Studies graduates.

nothing happens
there's a ladder right there
it's a minigame simpler than the one in Dude Sex Human Resources
implying it's not just a pale, out of shape nerd of questionable age sitting in front of a computer screen
this is fine
I'm ok with the events that are currently unfolding
I swear these people are children, they can't take no for an answer, they always talk about how adult they are and can't stop playing with other peoples toys
at least in Human Resources you died after a couple of bursts
gee wiz, i can't wait to see how htese turn into chest high walls/general cover
LET'S DRINK!
>"Duche could go to prison for a very long time"

This is childish, out of touch, regurgitated garbage that should only exist as another example of why good things should not become popular with the general population.

Let me tell you something, faggot. Attractive men also get what they want, when they want, regardless of the fact that they lack a vagina, but obviously you wouldn't know this…

Oh, honey, just because Chad pumped and dumped you doesn't mean he didn't care about you.

God bless that man

Women absolutely never get what they want, but they absolutely always get what they ask for.

Men will do whatever a woman says without regard for morality or common sense or his own wellbeing or the laws of physics.

The problem arises from the fact that women don't know what they want and don't particularly care. Women only do and take and therefore ask for whatever makes them feel good at the time. If a woman is afraid, she'll have some men kill some other men to make her feel better. If a woman feels fat because she is fat, she'll ask the men around her to tell her she's not fat to make her feel better.

Also, you've put the cart before the horse in your gay little jab at attractive men; an attractive man gets whatever he wants not because he is attractive, the fact that the man is able to get whatever he wants is the very thing that makes him attractive. Women are attracted to a man's ability to protect and provide for a woman.

I can make women piss their fucking pants on sight, and THIS gets me what I want. Nothing else.

Well I suppose that helps if what you want is some piss-drenched pants.

Fuck off

Thankfully not all of us are ugly niggers.

>>>/oven/

And now he's salty at me!

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm one of the very few enlightened individuals who enjoyed both K&L games as an art form, but I know a lot of people complained about the wibbly-wobbly camera in the second game.
I honestly do like the games

These days shitting paint out of your anus is considered an art form. Labeling the games as such does them no favor.

T1CH

user, loosen up, I was clearly speaking in jest.

Actually, looks and taste correlates with education. So yea, the way a dev looks matters. See also: All those pink-haired indiecucks.

I've seen muslim girls dress just like that.

I would imagine that if they were able to put it in they'll be able to get it out as well

Genre: fantasy.

Well after getting burned by the first one and them swearing this would be better, this is all I needed to see I can wait til it's in the bargain bin at gamestop.

Just pirate it, don't give these french fags any money

lol

oh my god
its literally impossible to bruteforce any modern crypto system, they are mathematically unbreakable

i forget what the actual number is but for you just RSA alone it would be like a 1 in one googol chance to select the right key

its like they just took some lines from a computer science 101 course they found online and decided to spout them without any knowledge of what they actually mean

This just reeks of a fucking boy that never had to grow up.

There is suggestion(From a Comment on an Arstechncia article if not the article it`s self , ifI remember right) that most keys created via VPN software (at least) use a small list of common prime numbers. I can't link to it right now, the title is something like "how the NSA managed to break something VPN`s" from earlier in the year.

Remember how the first game gave you a quick tutorial with all the moves in the game? Now you have an experience system to unlock stuff that the first game gave you by default, like running up a wall and jumping off it onto a higher platform, or rolling after a drop.

These are also progress-locked, so you can't grind your way through it to get all your abilities, you have to do the story missions. Which are terrible and force you to interact with a bunch of characters that are never mentioned in the first game, while also never really showing you interact with your best friend and lifelong mentor from the first game either.

It's trash, and it's either a retcon, or just fucking awfully written.