Pic related is the admin of Holla Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HOLY SHIT *TAKES BREATH* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

He's not the only gook on this site.

Lazy bullshit thread

I'd believe it, bump.

Okay, so the other one's a turk living in Germany. What's this one, then?. Mexican living in the US?

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO *WHEEZE*

so these are the same people that shill on Holla Forums?

also, he's a pretty normal looking dude. this is a blatant demoralization tactic.

I'm waiting for the dox if that ever comes.

not white.

demoralization tactic followed by a d&c tactic.

just fucking neck yourself, you're pathetic.

where is the evidence?

Evidence is the board quality geg.

Too much facial depth to be a gook. Probably a baltic slav.

Lazia doesn't run Holla Forums

fuck off. reported

hello discord!

>>>/reddit/ and drown your self in semen, goon.

Nice try but we all know the real BO is a brown as fuck turkroach with eyebrows like this

LOW ENERGY

Oh look, its a raid. Not a single Holla Forumsack in those posts, because Holla Forumsacks dont just take random pictures and accept them as fact.
I think a blanket ban system would work well, anyone who posts without saging in a cancer thread eats 1/5th the ban time the OP gets. 1 month for Permas. That would solve this crap.

A-fuckin-men. Witnessing this board get absolutely shilled to death over the past year is really getting annoying. If anything, the attempted censorship and sliding of this board only further validates the points it makes..

There's no evidence for this either.

I'm an anonymous poster of no relation to them. This thread came up, and it interested me. Anything wrong with that?

HI reddit.

user for Holla Forums mod

cyka blyat

You wish.

No evidence to support the claim.
Sage.

Back to KC.

It is you who needs to go back to KC

Rachposter begone

No wonder the slavs get so butthurt when we remind them they are off-white. kek

Oh I am laffin

shit I forgot to sage
serves me right for posting in a shill thread

fuck off CIA faggots, god fucking damnit what the fuck is going on today?

I for one enjoy my turkish overlord

I'm not going to do the same old "SHILL SHILL REE" reaction. If anything, I'd prefer to humor the OP.

Would you quit being a faggot, already? Why are the mods letting this thread stay up, anyway? It's been on for almost a fourth of the day, already.

sage

I like how i'm beginning to pick up and actually learn from these posts.