Blue Reflection: Magical Girls Doing Gay Things

Dat 0:57

Other urls found in this thread:

social.gust.co.jp/gakkou/world_03.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, that told me absolutely nothing about the gameplay.

social.gust.co.jp/gakkou/world_03.html

weabs don't play for gameplay

Incredible, I didn't know girls could be gay unless one was a butch darkskinned tranny with hulk-like proportions.

I'm more hyped for nights of azure 2, but cool

Looks very cool

Weeaboos, for all intents and purposes, don't even exist. You stupid paranoid fuck.

Good thing you told me weaboos aren't a thing, your cover might have been blown!

You're the ones who get mad because you think the "weebs" are fucking out to get you.

In all the years I've been on imageboards I've maybe seen a weeaboo once or twice, but you delusional fucks think anyone who doesn't hysterically denounce Japan as the worst thing in the world is a weeaboo.

another self identified weab

Wow, I can literally feel you unsheathing your katana through the internet!

Right. Because I didn't hysterically denounce Japan as the worst thing in the world, I must be a weeaboo.

Fucking kill yourself you retard.

Such harsh language! Have you been bullied for being weab/weab sympathizer?

I am not a weeaboo. Almost nobody who gets accused of being a weeaboo is one. You are a hysterical paranoid fucking retard.

So in other words, you've been bullied and deserved every bit of it.

In other words you're a fucking hysterical paranoid fucking retard.

If you INSIST on hallucinating I'm a weeaboo then state the correct definition of the term and explain how it applies to me. Go.

Calm down redditor, you're not fooling anyone.

Is this another shitty "Kill one million brain dead enemies" game?

Our servers are literally right across from 2ch's. Stop getting triggered by Japanese things.

you've proven yourself as the hysterical one, buddy.

It most likely is. As I've said before, weabs don't play for gameplay.

No, you have. Go fuck yourself.

Retards will destroy their own arguments.

why are you idiots replying to such obvious bait

Have I really?
Take a closer look at your posts :^)

weabs proven to be incapable of differentiating
shitposting and arguments. literal non humans

You must be new here if you think people losing their shit over "weebs" is bait.

You have, really. So go fuck yourself.

Shhhh, now leave quietly
>>>/reddit/

oh boy, another anime """"game""""

I'm sure you'd know.

I haven't lost my shit, it's right where I left it, in some random basement defending weabs

that wasn't very kawaii desu of you

I've watched enough stefan molyneux to learn the difference.

I don't know about the setting. Modern day but with magical girl? Might be cool, but I'm not a huge fan of the modern day setting.

Oh well, the girls are cute and it's coming on the vita. I don't need anything else. I trust Gust implicitly to deliver on moe, cute girls, and intricate crafting. It's what they were born to do.

You keep bumping this thread in spite of shitting up on the topic. Be honest now, how new r u?

In the hands of another developer, this could have been a fairly interesting game. Unfortunately, it's KT, so it's either going to be Atelier with magical girls or Totally Not Precure Musou Because We Don't Want To Spend Money On The License.

You did lose your shit, you fucking liar. You sperged out because you thought the "weebs" are out to get you.

If I saged you would just start saying I'm downvoting, sounds like the typical lose/lose

I implore you to check again, who has really lost their shit here?

You have, you stupid fucking piece of shit.

How can you possibly know that? Also, since when not doing the correct thing because someone might have a negative comment about it is acceptable? Are you a normal fag or something?

user, user, user
you're still not seeing it

I'm not a weab, so maybe

I am seeing it just fine. You freaked out because you thought the "weebs" are after you. Now you're damage controlling like crazy.

Not an argument.

Kill yourselves weeb scum

I am not a weeaboo.

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

There is no such thing as moeshit.

user, not once have I said weabs are after me, you've been projecting this entire thread. It's time to stop biting

calling out my lack of argument is not an argument
check m8

get real

I am not projecting. You are sperging out over weebs because you are a delusional paranoid fuck.

Get help. Preferably electroshock therapy.

weeb solidarity

Well, didn't take long to identify the token slut at all.

You should've been aborted, you useless waste of space.

Go fuck yourself you fucking subhuman piece of shit.

Uh huh

user, enough is enough, you need to stop biting!
Your dakimakura is worried about you!

There isn't.

Go fuck yourself you fucking lunatic.

It took me a bit to read the bio, but yeah, that's a slut.

I hope the rest of the girls are pure.

she misses you user!
She says enough is enough, and that she wants to see you safe at home!

Fuck you. Fucking piece of shit.

Isn't this supposed to be an all-girl game? wtf

Never thought I'd see the day where the worst part of a Yurishit thread was something other than the Yurifaggotry.
Video games.

It's not "bait" newfag. 4chan and Holla Forums have become infested with lunatics who get triggered by anything related to Japan and think the "weebs" are out to get them.

I would've been out of this thread already if user didn't keep biting my bait. But who am I to deny a hungry man something to chew on?

I just assumed it was a samefag and filtered them both. I don't want to live in a world where there are people really that stupid.

Please stop trying to damage control your way out of this you fucking piece of shit. You are not "baiting."

you are such a huge weeb its pathetic we get it everything anime and japanime is better than the fucking west god damn play some grand strategy and crpg and get some taste you fucking faggot

Or, you know, the game is shit

And here comes the "samefag" meme that's been making the rounds on 4/Holla Forums recently.

Or, you know, that's completely fucking irrelevant.

It's bait.
So, goons?

I'm not faulting you for using a method that's so effective, but step it up, this bait is the weakest I've ever seen in my life.

Ain't that the truth.

It isn't bait.

another serving, sir? Certainly, it is on the house!

there's no real reason to use something stronger if he's willing to eat what I scrape from the bottom of the barrel.

I guess the main character and her friends are all girls, but I don't think their school is all girls since Shihori is said to have lots of male friends. I don't see a Japanese school kid having enough time in a day to make male friends outside of school aside from maybe their brother's friends or something like that.

god you are such a fucking weeb get some real opinions

You are not baiting you fucking piece of shit. You are DAMAGE CONTROLLING. Fuck off with this bullshit. Anyone with half a brain can see right through it.

Sure, it's not bait, and I'm a pretty anime girl with a secret life as a magical girl.

I know it works, but that's not an excuse to enable him to continue taking such weak bait. Step it up, not for your sake, but for everyone else's.

It's not bait. This is damage control. Fuck you.

This. The modern jap "gamer" only consumes moe waifu shit and is so casual that they select games only on extra easy mode and then complain to the developer at any time there's even the slightest challenge. This has made everything comming out of japan so diluted that they're on par with a San Fran indie "game."

There is no such thing.

lol look at this fucking weeaboo please kill yourself

Doesn't matter. It's all loli garbage in the end.

he's actually DEFENDING moe garbage what a fucking plebeian man you gotta watch some cowboy bebop and dragon ball z get some fucking taste

If it doesn't matter then why are you whining about it?

Loli is not a synonym for female character.

It looks pretty good. I just wish they had a PS4 and Vita comparison so we can see what the Vita downgrade would look like.

God damn this turned into a funposting thread really fast.

Yeah okay.

Trying too hard, but nice dubs

I repeat: there is no such thing.

ahahaha holy shit spending too much time watching k-on and flying witch lmao just fucking kill yourself you dont even know what eva is

How?

yeah man kingdom hearts i agree fucking gone home anime is dead since 2007

You can get an aromatic lip balm for pre-ordering the game

Now, I'll be the first to agree that the game will likely be pretty bad, but please explain to me how there are no side characters when the devs have already confirmed the existence of at least 15 girls and even given details on three that won't be part of the main cast, also known as minor or side characters.

dude fucking trigun dude watch it it will change youru life

one user taking his job of defending nippon and its followers seriously killed this thread
gj

Or japs who really wish they were little girls

You killed the thread with your fucking paranoid spergout and then your subsequent attempts at controlling the damage. Fuck you.

what the fuck

you filthy slut, I bet you do it for free too

You aren't even replying to the correct post you retard.

it took you 4 minutes to come up with that one
gj

The fuck does it matter how many minutes it took to reply? Fucking moron piece of shit.

So fucking what? Fucking retard.

There are very few things that will make me drop a character. That's one.

Fuck off, retard.

The official site already has 6 characters up on it and says there are 15 girls.

Or the token lesbian

what?
are you ok?
is this a meme?

They should all be lesbians.

I fucking love magica girls and I've always wanted to play the Atelier series but they seem boring as fuck and I'm sick of all the "imprugnah ruruna xD" memeing. Here's to hoping this game won't be a boring ass menu crawl or a stagnant as fuck JRPG.

Also since it's a Gust game webm related

Agree

Lad. Weab/ Weab sympathizer.

The whole trailer reminded me of the shitty recycled PV with background music they recently had in one episode of Girlish Note. If anything it screams budget and no actual love from its developers. Also it's pretty funny how the Vita saved the PS3 from the PSP dominance with nip developers and how it is bringing down PS4 games since they have to be downgraded for the Vita. Not that nips ever were much for vidya tech, they're more for gameplay but that has been declining in recent years as well.

Wow, a single weaboo autist killed this thread.

And another retard.