GUYS I STARTED DATING A HOT LITTLE FILIPINO GIRL AND WE'RE GETTING SERIOUS. QUESTION, AM I BETRAYING MY RACE???

GUYS I STARTED DATING A HOT LITTLE FILIPINO GIRL AND WE'RE GETTING SERIOUS. QUESTION, AM I BETRAYING MY RACE???
Except I am running into a few obstacles.
1 She Loves Her Family So Much
2 She Has a Huge Family
3 She’s Religious
4 She Loves Singing Badly
5 She Loves Food Alot
6 She is Submissive But Not Passive
When I try to talk with her about these things she gives me the cold shoulder and acts all distant and annoyed. What should I do?

user I'm sorry to say but yes she should stick within her race as should you, you don't want mutt kiddies do you?

I don't know. You tell me.

Check out the daughter this guy has with his based chinese wife.
I know, unbelievable how not at all she looks like him.

You have to go back.

Vid related

How much did it cost you to bring her over to the country and set up the bride service?

Youre betraying your race but in the end if you fought the good fight, take a break and enjoy yourself good women are hard to find, if youre happy then go with it God knows most of us are miserable

That depends. Are you a filipino?

No, you are not betraying your race. You're a nigger.

I hope you like losing all your money. That's what going to happen when she done moving them all.

7 She is however not white biologically and not even Aryan race-spiritually

It's a man, baby.

Since you're asking you know already that you should break it up and find someone of your own race.

You are valid OP

Jim is that you?

DISGUSTING

YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT LOOK LIKE YOU FAGGOT

AND SHES LIKE 3/10 YOU FAGGOT WTF ARE YOU DOING NEGROID?

reported

No you are not betraying your race. You no longer belong to us.

If you are Filipino then no but if you are white then yes.

Remember the rule is no racemixing.

RIP OP, Elliot Rodger's Dad, dead from suicido

yyyyeeee yyeeehh oy vey smack down that pusssy ohh clap clapp clap you hear the cries of your ancestors goyy?? oohhh yeeeehh thats right kill das fuhrer rrraccissttt goyyy you're life depends on this pussy cuuuummm in the oooyyy veeeyy

she probably just wants to get US citizenship from you retard

Go for it Jim.

Are you American?

checked

This isn't going away, they are extremely close with their huge extended families
that she will want you to pay for. That includes food, shelter and medical bills.
as you should be just be it with someone of your own race
all philipinos are obsessed with singing except most are actually good at it, congrats you found the one that sucks at even that
then you would be paying for a lot of restaurants and watching her explode
lol you fell for the asian meme, they are all fucking manipulative bitches you idiot

yes why would you even ask that? The fact that you had to ask means that you should probably kys before it's too late

I lived in Asia for a long time and know quite a few guys who married them. Filipinos are literally the niggers of Asia. A shit ton like the girl in your post even have that flat nigger nose. And BTW that girl is ugly af. Enjoy having your wallet drained, idiot.

Is that the Great Pyramid at Giza in the background of pic 2?

Kill yourself

Literal cuckold

No wonder you think that nigger asian is "hot". Thats a fucking house retard. Get your eyes checked.

She's wearing a choker. Literal garbage. Also, Flips are the niggers of southeast asia. Kys.

One time I was going to start fucking a flip girl I met at a frozen yogurt place. My dick was thinking it was a good idea until I had to listen to her speak broken english. Their language has to be the most ugly collection of sounds considered communication. You want to listen to this shit the rest of your life? They don't speak english at home.

here's what you do

That's not how it works. It's really more of a "garbage in, garbage out" sort of thing.

checked for truth

then why are the kids Egyptian?

The fact you are posting this disgusting relationship, demonstrate you are a degenerate.
White chicks are not better at all, but the idea of mongrel offspring is repulsive.
Above all, by hook or by crook your holy duty is to make Christian White children.

Top lel