Odd connections with helicopter crash in LA

Helicopter crash took place the day after a major child trafficking ring was busted in Los Angeles:

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Orange-County-Newport-Beach-Helicopter-Crash-Victims-471976843.html

The odd thing is that all three who died in the crash were connected to "Standard Hotel", apparently a well known fag hotel. The hotel was also, in 2009, nailed for dumping an utter shitload of acid:

articles.latimes.com/2009/jan/31/local/me-standard31

… also if you look at the symbolism of the hotel there are some things we have spotted and called out with other places in the past:

imgur.com/gallery/Juqu8

Given it took place right after that sting and given the fucked up history (body disposal acid?) and it being fag central how the fuck did this get missed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iMRCw)
8ch.net/pol/res/11211043.html#11235074
imgur.com/gallery/Juqu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow never noticed that, crazy.

Why are you linking imgur? Just post the fucking pics, this is an imageboard. I recommend capping the article too. Otherwise no one's going to bother.
Sage because of the sheer laziness of this OP despite it being interesting.

Honestly I am new to this so I really don't know how. I will remember that for next time, my bad. I just think this is an issue needing attention.

Bump

Post some of those images itt user.

Okay.

There are a ton more but here are some. It really makes the recent crash seem taking out the trash or covering it up.

There's a reason we tell anons to lurk for two years besides being edgy. That being said, thanks for posting the pics. They are rather reminiscent of Comet PPP. In that case it belongs here

If you're using Mozilla or something like Waterfox you can use an addon like Nimbus Capture to capture screenshots easily and post them here as most anons will not follow links. Also, go to archive.is and drag the link at the top into your bookmarks toolbar and use it to archive articles, then post the archived link here instead of a direct link to the page. I'll do that now. (archive.is/iMRCw) Often times articles change or disappear and this preserves them as well as deprives shitty mainstream media sites of traffic.
Also last pic related used to at least be the standard around here and imo should still be. It's still a good guide to go by to ensure enough info is given about an article or topic to generate discussion.

One more thing. You may have more luck getting someone to look into this on a place like Voat, but you'll surely have to put much more effort into your OP there.

okay sorry brother went mising at area and thought pol would be place where there might be interest, that is what I heard. will fix these things for next time. thanks again, will try other places.

Those crossed ping pong paddles look just like other versions of the Child Love pedo symbol. Didn't we see exactly that with Comet Ping Pong and other similar symbols displayed at other fronts?

I don't know, but the sting happened the day before the three people in helicopter crashed. it just seemed so connected all of this because also lot of articles and people complaining about that place through many years.

The forest and the trees.

Daily reminder this "thread making guide" is a known shill template that was outed when a "totally organic user" forgot to fill it in and anyone pushing it is also a shill.

Oh God, what the fuck?

So it's okay as is then?

dead pedo business owners can't own pedo businesses

Just an odd set of circumstances and I am surprised the pedo map made months back didn't notice this place as it is next level fucking weird.

Wow this is the same crash I have been trying to get publicized… WHY DID FBI TAKE ALL ELECTRONICS FROM THE HOME OF THE HOUSE WHERE THE COPTER CRASHED?
WHY HAS THIS INFO AND VIDEO BEEN SCRUBBED FROM WEB? TRY AND FIND IT, PROBABLY TOO LATE.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THIS THREAD WHO HAS SAID "FBI"? FBI WAS CRAWLING ALL OVER THAT CRASH, AND TOOK "ALL ELECTRONICS" ACCORDING TO THE HOMEOWNERS.

So why didn't they finish the bottom triangle?

you post the goddamn images and use archive.is for the articles. How hard is that? the pic you posted is faggot-tier retardation

8ch.net/pol/res/11211043.html#11235074

Any connection to England? user's have uncovered that country is a massive hub for all genres of faggotry and pedophilia ever recorded.

Good call. That also would mean they were on the scene fast would it not?

Why are these proto-satanist cultist brainwashing molesters allowed to operate with impunity

Yes perfect. Apparently I was being overly nice and trying to help just to shill you. You know all us shills who craft well thought out and helpful posts after all, we just can't help ourselves. You got me! Oy vey! Carry on.

i am just trying to get justice for my brother and dont know what mny of these things mean. wont post anymore on it as it seems this subject is bothering people but dont know why. place is well known around area is a now you see me now you dont place. just came to pol as it was last chance but thank you anyhow.

Have a bump looks interesting

CHAPSTICK

Maybe Trump has the 5% of actual non-pozzed FBI agents following up pizzagate?

Just protecting their 'sources and methods' as the 10k+ sealed indictments draw ever closer, just like with the FISA memo, no doubt.

Crazy Days and Nights posted a blind about this hotel today. Pic related.

Source: http://
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/02/todays-blind-items-account-number.html

There's a protected Twitter account and domain with the account number used in the title.

Also, Standard Hotel is located in Adam Schiff's Congressional district.

Mindfuck

Wow, this place really is a pedo den it seems like.

The Standard is (or use to be owned) by the famous Chateau Marmot which is across the street from the standard.

Drew Barrymore flooded the Mormont once because she was fucking two guys in a shower. Just sayin' == not sayin

You can find child prostitutes on these streets:

Santa Monica (near the Tomcat theatre) around 2-3am and the Cops ignore it (LA Confidential style)

Hollywood McDonalds across from Jimmie Kimmle's show and the Oscars

Hollywood and past Vine, heading toward Los Feliz (before Western st) there is a 'Children's homeless shelter'.
Across from it is a Benz dealership and a huge Church of Scientology. These kids average around 14-17yrs old.

at first i thought it was the hippy acid and not the body disposal acid

it makes a pentacle

> imgur.com/gallery/Juqu8
Twas en route to Catalina Island.
Now Natalie Wood is in the paper.
Interesting tidbit in the LATimes archive:
Owner was asked by doc @ Cedars if
he wanted to "eat the placenta" he declined.