Is she even human?

Is she even human?

No

Lmao, I wonder what Pizzagate fags think of this image

whats wrong with your faaaaaace

White bitches who get plastic surgery slowly over time until they look fake asian are like

I wouldn't call it tragic, I would just call it what happens to Jeff Goldblum in The Fly

She's shedding off all her skin and becoming something else.

REEEEEEEEE
KILL ME

She's a Slav, so it's questionable

I mean for fucks sakes that's at least five months of your life post OP, if not more.

Who the fuck would spend that much of their life in that much post-plastic surgery misery. She has essentially replaced chunks of her face at this point.

It's The Fly, or Kafka, but metamorphose into something that isn't even real

Rich women and trophy wives.

What is Korea?

I'm not Korean.

You don't have to defend rich people being crazy. This bitch wishes she could pull Korean off by the looks of it.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with plastic surgery

as a matter of fact, there is absolutely nothing wrong ever

There's a point where it becomes disturbing. Half of this shit was done for her husband.

Imagine being rich and having to take parts off of your face for your wife and you're so fucked up and brainwashed at that point you do it.

That may sound kinky for you, but plastic surgery on one occasion is hell.

Changing into something else for the purpose of pleasing any one individual is just horror story shit

What the fuck is wrong with her neck.

L I T E R A L L Y

have a new fetish, thank you

And yet. And yet the basis of almost all human sexual interaction involves both men and women altering their physical appearance to please another. So why draw the line at plastic surgery, why not make-up?

Angular facial structure on women has always creeped me the fuck out. I have no idea why so many rich white people seem to seek out this feature for their trophy wives. smh

Which one is that? Doesn't look like Barron, but Eric was in his twenties when Melania married his dad.

Wikipedia says Melania and Donald started dating in 1998, when Eric was 14, so it's possible that picture could be a teenage Eric Trump messing around with his dad's girlfriend.

Because it correlates with strong male heirs.

this

fuck makeup

Hahaha no rich old fuck is strong they're weak and easily broken

I would only be around one to unplug some machine