Tfw mde is kill

Did you draw this? Its really good!

Sam killed it

Why does everyone say it's dead? This is literally the most active it's been like ever. The only dissapointing thing is no christmas stream

he believes it! jajajajaajaj

Nice Stanley Kubrick drawing. I too enjoy his movies.

who?

The Vegas shooter

Are they still behind a paywall on YouTube of all places? Where do they livestream and what do they do during them? What's the deal with this animation? I'd give these guys another chance as they made me laugh before but if i need to pay for youtube videos I'm not going to watch or even be aware of what they're up to, tbh.

remember the last time scam hyde said he was working on a game?

Not saying I personally know this to be true. But I personally know this to be true tbqh. Eat crow faggots. Much love. XOXO. Suck muh dick

Why would you give a kike like Sam another chance.

He made me laugh before and I enjoy laughing.

i bought the book but its kinda gay

Was it kino?

The finest.

I liked how they used footage from other movies like To Live and Die in LA.

These fuckers have taste

oh you beat me to it

t. scambo hyde and co

jej

You have to go back.

this is shopped right?

its real

This is Sam Hyde we're talking about here.

Holy shit, I assumed that the blood was shopped but also assumed that that girl's face was shopped too. What a dipshit.
I thought she was some meme girl whose pic I can't seem to find right now at first btw.

i jsut want stupid mobile phone videos where he talks about some stupid shit

Watching Sam's life go from 100 to 0 in 2 months has been very entertaining.

das rite skimmycuk, and its never coming back bcuz skim hid was never funny n tha first place

I couldn't think of a more deserving person.

That's it, all this year of whiteknighting what did i get? Not even a thank you, fuck, I'm officially Off the Soy diet now.

When? My copy of their current book finally came a few months ago.

Source on this? I remember mention of something called "Fuck Society" when I used to look at their subreddit for news, but now that it's overrun with the worst parts of Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and reddit I'm out of the loop on what, if anything, might be going on.

Some user posted the girl I was thinking about when I made that post