Super Mario is 31 years old

Where did the time go?

All I know is, We have to save vidya.

unga bunga rockstop

Even Half Life is 17 years old, I remember playing it like it was yesterday. Damn.

I'm 29 years old

LONDON

I'm the same age as my Waifu

I'm 32

Such a flat ass

Glad I never reproduced.

So what you're saying is that Super Mario is the only one too old for tender lovin'.

Same here.
Time is going too quick.

Life ain't worth living.

why doesnt anything happen as time passes?

But she's like 1000 years old. Goddess Athena and KoF/PS Athena are different characters.

In January Jojo will be 30 years old.

At least UT4 shows some promise

I'm a 25 year old virgin

You take that back. I play tribes 2 on snap crackle pub and every day at night there are between 10 to 16 people playing. It's really not a lot but it has been constant for a bunch of years.

And Araki still looks like in his 30's.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It'll happen to you.

That post could had been good until I read your pic.

>>>Holla Forums
You have to go back.

I SWEAR I THOUGHT SHE WAS 18

Why don't you have a seat over there?

take a seat user.

wew they just come right out of the woodwork as soon as theyre nuclear asstriggered

I was born in 1990. It rustles my jimmies when some bitter people always say stuff like "Games were always shit" or "You've just grown too old". No, I haven't. I played Jedi Knight 1 for the first time in my life just two years ago. I liked it more than I liked JK3, even though I played JK2 and JK3 when they were new (to be fair, JK3 is quite dull, but that's not the point).

Games back then were good. Not all of them, obviously, but there were a lot of good games. Some games that I regarded as average back then, I now consider above average, because I seem to have lowered my standards. I used to think that Medal of Honor: Allied Assault was mediocre, because it was too scripted. I played it again a while ago, and I liked it quite a bit (the sniper town was ass). I was positively surprised by the gameplay, because it had so much freedom, that's how bad the industry has become, in my eyes.

The thought of being born in late 2000s makes me uncomfortable. What do the kids of these days know about gaming? It wouldn't surprise me if when asked to mention some good games, they would mention titles such as Angry Birds or some shitty open-world skinner's box checklist game. And these kids will grow up and they will become the new shitty game developers of the future.

We haven't had a good gaming year for a decade. People measure time by the amount of experiences they have had. Since I'm a loser neet whose experiences are largerly limited to gaming, I'm still living several years in the past. My brain is waiting for better times, but they will never come, and I will just become older, wondering where the time has gone, and eventually just die. praise kek

i know that feel, but at least my wizard powers keep me company

I would hang out with you tor-user.

Fucken checked

I feel you. Another thing that pisses me off is indie devs, they have the tools to make games like before, even if they don't look great, but they are too lazy to make anything better than a 30 year old game.

When did SP1 become "DSP1?" And what's the D? I mean I'd give her the D, but what is the D in DSP1?

DSP means delivery service partners. It's the version small system builders use. It's basically OEM with a small difference in configuration. It only contains either the 32-bit or 64-bit kernel and the license is tied to the first computer it's installed on.

Half-Life 2 and Doom³ are 12 years old.

Oh I see.

And this is why I quit my job and just work in the wedding department now! If I tend bar they have to assume I'm at least 21… Right? Right??

They don't just have to assume, they know, it'd be illegal otherwise.

what is your height user

When I worked at DQ in high school, my manager was 4'10" he had a kid at the time that was like 10 years old and the kid was already taller than him.

The point is we laughed at him for being a manlet behind his back and still do occasionally to this day. I just want you to know that the shitty high schoolers that used to wor for you probably laugh at you to this day

5'7", but I look a lot shorter because all but a couple of the other guys working are ~6', and I'm still proportioned like a teenager anyway.

Uh, manlets aren't allowed on Holla Forums. Sorry but you need to leave.

Insecure manlet central is in /r9k/, not Holla Forums.

>hit puberty when I was 11 years old grew immediately and was far taller than even all my teachers all were female
I look my age however I only look slightly older with facial hair as far as I can tell. Oh well I say it doesn't really matter some days I feel far older than I should be and find it difficult to even move.

Tell me more stories about being 5'7". I normally get people confiding in me their jealousy of my height, though I don't know why because I don't know what life is like as a short adult.

For you.

Puberty, why u do dis, man?

Buying pants is hard.

Have you tried the child's section?

Fuck no, I only buy premium ballcrushing hipster pants from my local suburban mall.

That's an issue we both share. I want to know the issues that are exclusive to short men.

5'7" Yeah buying pants is a bitch, Thankfully I live in Florida so I can get away with wearing shorts 90% of the year. Though I have to get pants soon for a event to have to look nice for

It's kinda weird, especially when around taller/larger men like they come in my family. I'm not just short, either; I'm in general just SMALL. I'm about 140 pounds, very compact (chest-waist-hips are 36-28-36 and shoulders only 16" across), and still have the flexibility of a teenager. I can fit in very small or constricted places with ease, climb fences or trees or structures like a little kid, and don't weigh much so things won't collapse or wobble underneath me. You could probably cram me into a box two feet on each side without much trouble.

The best I can compare it to is that I'm more sized like a flat-chested but tall-ish woman than anything male. Think those young women you saw doing sprinting in the Olympics.

But that isn't really anything problematic. Since I'm not just short but small (as opposed to short and fat), I have no trouble finding clothing if I buy the smallest men's size usually available, and get picky about pant length. Although sometimes the pants that are the right tightness in the waist are too short in the inseam and crowd my bizarrely above-average balls. About half the pants I have need belts, but I wear shorts 90% of the year because lol Southern California.

I sometimes have issues reaching things, like stuff that's just one fucking inch out of reach of most men, but that's not terrible. Usually there's a ladder around if it's work-related anyway, or if it's at a store I'll just climb the fucking shelves or do a jump-and-snatch because I'm a lightweight. Car seats always have to be scooted way forward so I am more comfortable with the steering wheel, but I prefer to drive more "compact" than "relaxed" anyway. I've never been able to find a pair of work gloves that fit me properly as they're all too wide in the wrist and/or too long in the fingers.

Really, the only possible serious issue would be if I were psychologically bothered by being small. But I'm not. The closer I can possibly get to being as I was when I was 10 the happier I am, and I couldn't care less about being large and manly. I guess being gay lowers my fuck-giving threshold by a large margin, too. I already don't "fit", so why should it matter if I fit? It'll be another decade before they cram people together on airplanes enough so that even I don't have enough legroom.

The way old people work, usually, is we give you a little rope and see how eager you are to hang yourselves. It's a test, like everything else.

Interesting. I can tell you that it's also a bit frustrating on the other side of the spectrum. You frequently get vertigo when standing up too quickly, there are issues when fitting into cars, and when you reach my heights, which when I last checked was 6'9"-6'10", you have to start ducking so you don't hit your head on door frames.

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/88

T minus five years and counting. They will fly by user.

I'm about to hit 30

Didn't know there were so many old fags still around

Time flies when you're a faggot.

I found that the ideal height was in the range of 6'4" to 6'6". At those heights, you stand out from the crowd but you aren't a fucking lighthouse.

I'm 5'9", it ain't that bad. My problem was I dropped from 185 pounds to about 135 pounds and I can't put the fucking weight back on. I'm so skinny that I look sickly if I don't stay at least a little /fit/.

Everything seems like it's about the perfect size for me. I'm small enough that I don't bump my head on door frames but tall enough that I don't have a problem reaching the top self. I'm not much taller than the average woman but it's enough that I don't look like a total manlet. I got for short girls anyway so it has never been a problem.

I found some work gloves that actually fit me. They're ironclad cold condition waterproof gloves in medium. it's just barely too big in the fingers but i dont know if small would be too tight. I assume the regular ironclads would have similar sizing and would fit you if you have tiny baby hands like me.

Some of the clothes I don't wear often (like pants) are pretty damn old.

I have the same pair of black dress slacks (mostly just wear at work in winter) my dad originally bought me for a cousin's wedding when I was fucking 13. Literally almost 17 years later and they still fit great.

I came across this myself. I was looking for stuff to get rid of and some of it even seemed big since as a kid I never really knew how clothes should fit anyway. My friend gave me some of his shit from when he was 13 and it's still too big for me.

At least I'm able to get into small spaces and do shit others cant at work since im so small.

only thing about being small that sucks is women dont take you seriously until they're all used up. i wish i was full blown gay so I could find a partner easier. Being a manlet is suffering in that regard.

Tom Hall was a humongous faggot and if the game followed the Doom Bible it would be absolutely shit. Notice how the only two white males are:

Spaniards are mutts they have Roman/Visigoth/ and Berber or North African Arab blood.

Mediterraneans aren't white, that's the point I'm making. And they aren't. They're Mediterraneans, who have darker skin color for a reason. Italians used to be white before the niggers showed up and culturally enriched them.

And I mean Italians FOR EXAMPLE, not saying "Spaniards are Italians" before some retard can't tell the difference in what I'm saying.

Has nobody tried making a WAD that follows this?

it means Dark

It would actually require a rework of the entire DOOM engine to make that work. Like you would need to get down into the nitty gritty of the Doom code and rework how it works.

Kind of like how SRB2 had to rewrite most of the Doom engine from scratch to make it work as a Sonic game.

i'm as old as the first saint seiya comic
as in i was born the day it was released
people think i'm a pedo for autistically playing video games with the young uns

also adding have fun when we start getting ebin memesters greentexting about their tales of playing on a 3DS with their classmates or nostalgia threads about the 360/ps3

If a person was 7 years old when the 360 came out, that means he'd be 18 years old today. Think about that. A console generation that lasted the span of 3, so fucking long ago despite being last gen, and 2nd graders back then are now old enough to vote.

I was 20 years old when the 360 came out, the thought that there are posters who were that young who can now vote and have memories of growing up with a 360 .. Someone go ahead and post that picture of the kid with the Perry the Platypus toque so we can make fun of him for his "pony hat."

I'm 32 in 3 months, fuck.

Okay, that hit me pretty hard. I assembled my first PC at the time specifically to play that game.

I'm still running those Kingston sticks in my PC today.