How many of you are honestly kissless virgins? I want a tally

How many of you are honestly kissless virgins? I want a tally.

strawpoll.me/15004322
strawpoll.me/15004322

8/tv/ uses poal.me you stupid nigger.

Why does everything always have to be about sex all the time?

😶

Because the lifeblood of the state is new flesh for processing.

normalnigger mind has been condition to revolt his mind around sex 24/7
goytv, kikeflix, judify, all hedonists acts that foreshow the niggerdom of society

data mining thread?

data mining thread

How old are you guys? what are your political belief? do you finished high school?

Sex is fun.

I think the results are skewed. People are not taking this seriously. Too many people are non-virgins for this to be believeable.

This is Holla Forums. We all know you guys are losers.

t. virgin ;)

t. woman ;)

are you a nigger or is someone paying you?

😏👩‍🏫

Married with son, faggot. You will die young from drugs and STDs like all communist dregs, probably after one of your pals frames you to use as a stepping stone up the victim pyramid.

tfw Holla Forums is actually a dozen chad nigger hackers who shitpost at each other 24/7 just to troll outsiders.

Don't lie Holla Forums we know it's more than that

absolutely pathetic

tfw 39 and still have my powerlevel and I haven't even held someone else's hand since both my parents died and have no other family.

pretty even split between the virgins and the non virgins/women, dataminer-kun. Is it about what you expected?

come now, let's be reasonable

Nice, good for you. Human contact is poison for the soul.

At least you have some neat spells under your belt

t. jew

This isn't my home board, but I'm a kissless/handholdless virgin. On the one hand, I'm happy I don't have child support and have never been blacked/cucked, but on the other, boy I'd like to be sat on by a QT, femdommed, blowjobbed, and on occasion I'd like to have wild animal sex where I'm in control.

Well, that's why god made /d/ and tengas.

Normal I said! Of course I've been kissed many times.

there is no such thing as a female virgin.

t. virgin

Why aren't you losers having sex? You know there's no prize for holding onto it, right?

Since this #metoo thing started I'm afraid of even saying "good morning" to women.

Because a) the girls I like I'm not bothering to try attracting, and b) the girls who would fug me are beneath me.

Most women are kind and don't want to accuse you of rape. You might as well fear a meteor falling on your house.

What do you mean by "beneath"? Ugly girls need love, too, and you might have to be the one to love them. If a girl shows interest in you, you better reciprocate lest you regret it years later.

t. cuckold

degenerate fornicator

then show tits

Not having sex is degenerate. Having sex is what you're supposed to be doing, so stop dawdling.

proud wizard reporting in

pep

You're not proud, you're delusional.

I lost my hymen to a dildo but I want to bleed when I lose my virginity so the guy won't think I'm a whore, so I need one big enough to bleed me.

People who treat their life essence and relationships so frivolously will never understand why abstinence is so valuable.

does it count if I made out with my sister?

Greatest ally